Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Final Verdict?

377 19 2
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I get to the office and Jessica comes with my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "So are you ready?" she asks. "Yes I am ready. Hopefully with the evidence I have its enough to convince the judge to believe my story." I say. Today is the day where we might get our verdict. I hope things go my way after all the effort I put into this case.

After this I will be left with Manqoba's case only and then maybe we can start digging and investigating who is behind the arrests for these two men. I always wonder had it not been for this arrest would I have had to seduce Sthembiso or would we have found another way.

"Don't worry, if you have listening devices that prove that it was a set up then the judge should believe you." she says. "Let's hope so. Any meetings after court?" I ask. "Nope." "I'll take a half day then it's a Friday either way."

"Can I take one too." she says. "You more then welcome." I say. "Can we go buy clothes for the baby." "Why me out of all people?" "Because you taking an off day and i need someone I can talk too." "What do I know about baby shopping?" "You don't have to know anything cause I'll be the one thats shopping."

"Do I really have to go with you?" I ask. "Yes. As my big sister you should." she says. "Just because i said that it doesn't mean you must take my kindness for granted." "I'm not taking your kindness for granted and i may need your input in certain things about life so its best you come with me." "Since I care about you it's fine but I'll pass by my place and change first before we go."

"Thank you. You the best." she says. "Of course i am." I say and she laughs. "I'll let you know when its time to leave." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

£

We get inside the car and we drive off to court. When we get there we find the paprazzi doing their job and today I feel like there is more paprazzi unlike the other times. It's like they know something big is going to happen. Hopefully Siyanda is ready to get embarrassed and has a life policy for her daughter cause knowing Sthembiso she isn't getting away with it.

I wear my gown and we get out of the car. "You look pretty today." "Are we going to get the verdict?" "Is your client guilty?" "How would you feel if you were to lose this case?" "Did they bribe anyone?" I roll my eyes and get inside the courtroom.

We approach Sthembiso's family and we greet each other and sit at our designated seats. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I go back and i hear two people talking. I feel like eavesdropping so I do just that.

"So is it going to go according to plan?" asked Siyanda. "Yes it is just calm down and play the supportive girlfriend and let me do my job." says Nthabiseng. "After this I'm definitely missing having late night sessions with him." "You will reminisce about your sessions after we win lets just focus on the jackpot." "Okay." I walk past them and we greet each other. Siyanda looks a bit embarrassed that I caught her here.

This is about to be an interesting court session. I go back and sit down. "All rise." says the policewoman. We all stand up and the judge walk in. "Case number 882266. Mbele vs Khoza. You may sit down." We sit down and she gives the docket to the judge.

"May we bring in the brother's victim." says the judge. The witness stands up and walks to the stand and puts his hand on the bible. "Do you promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policewoman. "I promise." he says. "Prosecutor." Nthabiseng stands up.

"May you introduce yourself to the court and tell us what you do for a living." she says. "My name is Thokozani Mbele and I'm a waiter." he says. Broke ass people. "How do you know the victim?" "The victim is my late brother."

"Were you close with him?" she asks. "Yes we were more like best friends than brothers." he says. "How would you describe the victim?" "He was a bubbly person, he was very naughty from time to time, he was kind but overall he was a good guy."

"Do you guys share the same parents?" she asks. "Yes." he said. "How many siblings do you have including the victim?" "Three." "Are they still alive?" "Yes they are. They live in Joburg."

"When did you find out that your brother is deceased?" she asks. "I found out two days after they found his body." he says. Next time people will learn to not cross certain people if they want to live.  "How was your reaction?" "I was distraught. I didn't expect him to die so soon."

"Did you know who would want him dead?" she asks. "No. I didn't think he had enemies." he says. "Did you know who he was working for before he died?" "Yes i did." "Did he tell you anything about the work he does?"

"Yes. He told me that they transport illegal goods and all that." he says. "Did you tell him to quit after you found out?" she asks. "I did because i knew that it's a dangerous world and he might get hurt." "Did he tell you how his boss treated him?" "Yes."

"How did he treat him?" she asks. "He said that he likes ill treating the workers and forcing them to work long hours without any lunch breaks and he said if they disobey any of the rules he would beat them up." he says. "Did you know the person he was talking about?" These people are trying their hardest to paint Sthembiso in a bad light they even got the brother involved.

"Yes I knew him as a successful businessman." he says. "Did you ever see any bruises on him?" she asks. "No. He lived here and i live in Joburg." "Did you tell him to report his boss?" "Yes i did but he said he was scared for his life cause he was going to kill him when he does that."

"What would you like to say to the defendant right now?" she asks. "He took away a part of me when he killed him. I don't know what he did to you but i would like to apologise on his behalf. Don't worry me and my family forgive you for what you did to us." he says. "That will be it your honour." She sits down.

"Defense." he says and i stand up. "I would like to present some information that proves that my client has been framed by Siyanda Dlamini and the prosecutor Nthabiseng Koei." We hear gasps across the courtroom. I ask Jessica to hand me the tape recordings of Siyanda and Nthabiseng.

I hand the devices to the judge and they bring in a tape recorder and he plays the recording. Audible gasps and chuckles can be heard around the courtroom. I look at Siyanda and Nthabiseng and i can see the shock in their eyes. They thought they were going to win this case. Probably if they chose a beginner they would have a chance but now they don't.

The whole court is shocked. "May we take a break. We will continue the session after two hours." says the judge. He hits the gavel and stands up and leaves. We all stand up and walk outside.

Once we get outside we see Siyanda get inside her car and speed off to wherever she's going. The embarrassment she is feeling is too much for her. I'm sure Nthabiseng would like the world to swallow her up but she can't cause she is the lawyer.

"She can run but she can never hide." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "You can only get rid of her once the case dies down otherwise you will be back in jail and this time you will be gone for good." I say. "Okay." "So you think the judge is going to give us the final verdict?" asks his dad. " I'm sure he will."

£

We get back inside and sit down. The judge walks in and we stand up. Once he sits down we follow suit. "May the prosecution and defense stand up." says the judge. We stand up. "Do you have any final closing statement?" "No your honour."

"I would like to say that my client should not be found guilty for there is more then enough evidence to prove that he was set up. I'm also not happy with the fact that they bought a circumstantial case to court and if my client wants to sue them no one should stop him." I say and he nods.

"After careful consideration we here by find the defendant not guilty for the murder of Thabiso Mbele and the trafficking of illegal goods." says the judge. We all let out a sigh of relief. He hits the gavel and stands up and leaves.

We walk out and i see Nthabiseng practically run away.  If she has a family she will definitely need the life policy cause Sthembiso will not let her get away with it or maybe I can convince to leave her because she is too high profile and the evidence will lead back to him.

"What's the verdict?" "My client is not guilty of any of those charges. Now you have a story to publish." I say. They all clap their hands and we walk towards his car.

"I would like to give you a hug but I'll just stand here." says Sthembiso. "It's fine just stand there." I say and he chuckles. I wouldn't want to make things any akward as i feel like they already are.

"I'm glad i never doubted you." says Sbongakonke. "Thanks i guess." I say. "I would like to say thank you for finding out who the mole is. If it wasn't for your eavesdropping skills I don't think we would be here today so for that thank you." says his dad.

"No problem. I'm glad i also listened cause i think they would have found him guilty had I not done that." I say. "Syabonga mtanami. Continue with your good work." says his mom. (We thank you my child..) "K'bonga mina ma. Let me get going." "Okay." "Salen'kahle." We say our goodbyes and leave. (Stay safe.)

I'm glad that's over and i don't have to see their family until the day bullets shall be fired left, right and center but for now let me enjoy the break i will have from not seeing them. "So are we going to pass by work to fetch our stuff then go change?" asks Jessica. "Yes." I say. I shuffle my playlist and the song XO by Beyonce starts playing.

In the darkest night I'll 
I'll search through the crowd
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby love me lights out
You can turn my light down

We get to work and we fetch our stuff. "You won't need to change?" I ask. "No I'm fine." she says. I nod and we drive back to my penthouse.

We get inside and she sits in the living room while I go change. I wear blue boyfriend jeans and a white body suit with a black sweater and a black puff jacket. I wash my make up and put on lip gloss. I take my handbag and leave.

"How come you never threw a housewarming?" she asks. "Because i didn't want to and i don't have a lot of friends here. My housewarmings requires two million people to make it a nice vibe." I say and she laughs. "Are you done?" "Yes. You don't need the toilet?" "Nope."

I take my car keys and i lock the door and we get inside the car and drive off to the mall. "I still don't understand why you dragged me here." I say. "Because we need to spend time together before I leave." she says. "Seeing your face at work is more then enough."

"Whatever you enjoy seeing my face." she says. "Tomorrow I'm spending time with Slindo." I say. "Weren't you banned from seeing her." "It's a very complicated story." I end up telling her parts of what happened between me and Thuli and she wasn't happy at all.

"So you technically stealing her for the day." she says. "I like the way you phrased it." I say and she laughs. "So what are you going to do?" "We going to play games." "I hope you enjoy your few hours before she finds out I wouldn't want to bury you."

"Who would lose in a fight between me and her?" I ask. "It's her." she says. "So technically you will be burying her not me and this time she'll be gone for good." "I don't know if there is a bit of humour there but I'll laugh either ways." We laugh.

We get to the mall and we go inside. We go to Woolworths and take a trolley. "Baby daddy gave you a bonus this time?" I ask. "Yes he did." she says. "Let's start spending away."

We go to the baby aisle and start buying the clothes. "Do you think I'm making a good desicion by letting baby daddy be apart of the child's life?" she asks. "Its like you asking if dating Lukhanyo is a good thing." I say. "It is a good thing." "Same goes for the baby daddy."

"Look I know he hurt you a lot but then he also deserves to be apart of the child's life no matter what happened between the two of you or should i say the three of you cause you weren't the main chick in this relationship the baby deserves to know his or her father." I say. "The fact that you had to add the fact that i was the side is not funny." she says.

"These types of conversations need a bit of humour to lighten up the atmosphere and mood." I say. "You right." she says. "I'm always right." "It's not always its most of the time." I roll my eyes. "Anyways do you think this romper is cute?" "Yes it is I'm taking it."

I put it in the cart and we continue shopping. "It's a good thing I brought you here today cause my baby is going to look fire." she says. "Do you know the gender?" I asked. "Yes it's a boy." "Are you excited?" "Yes and I'm a bit nervous."

"Don't be everything is going to be okay. There is no manual on how to parent its up to you to decide what's best for you and the baby." I say. "Yeah I will do what's best for us." she says. "Are you going to have a baby shower?" "Yes when I get back home. I need all the stuff before the baby gets here and the best part is that those stuff will be for free."

"You love free stuff." I say. "It's called loving being spoiled." she says and i laugh. We continue shopping until it was late and i drop her off at the mansion...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.2K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
695K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
10.9K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...