The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Awakening

125 7 21
By Totally_Twins2

Okay so this is quite a long one with over four thousand words. Enjoy! Collage at the bottom.

Charlie's POV

I was tossing and turning, not being able to sleep, which is weird since after what we had just accomplished you think I would be able to sleep. Maybe it's the fact that my dad was trying to wake up Frobisher and all that time he lied to Eddie and I. I sigh and go to get up to use the toilet, I look at KT, this was bad, I mean she was right what happens now. I reach for bedroom door and then I have a vision. I am hiding under the bed, then I see shoes and they keep walking around until they approach the bed and I then jump and scream as Frobisher appears and smirks at me. I wake with a start and start breathing heavy, KT was still asleep.

The next morning, I caught up with Eddie, who like me had the same vision. He had screamed last night, shattered a glass cup and woke Fabian up. I hug him now quite scared.

Eddie" Hey, it's okay, remember we are in this together"

Charlie" I know, thanks Eddie what would I do without you"

We then do our twin wiggle and Fabian smiles.

Fabian" You two are adorable, you know that right"

Charlie" Of course Fabian"

Eddie" Shall we go get some breakfast"

Charlie" Sure I could eat some pancakes"

Fabian" Um, Charlie can I speak to you"

Charlie" Oh sure, Fabian of course"

Fabian" I just wanted to say that, I like that you stood up for me, you backed me up on facts and to be honest I've never had anyone I know, like really know what I was talking about, apart from Nina, she always knew"

Charlie" Fabian?"

Fabian" Oh yeah, what I'm saying is, that it's been a while since I really felt a certain way about someone and.."

I then press my lips to Fabian's and he holds me kissing back. We then break apart and he smiles at me. Fabian then chuckles, he was still that shy person but he had definitely come out of his shell a bit more than last year.

Fabian" What I am saying is, I like you, I know you broke up with Jerome, would you like to go out?"

Charlie" Awww, Fabian, I would love to"

We both kiss again and then we enter the dining room. Eddie is telling the others about Frobisher.

Eddie" Wrong, we didn't stop the ritual"

Patricia" Oh, shut up, I was there, I saw Denby's face, she was all"

She then makes a shocked facial expression which makes herself and Alfie laugh though he nearly chokes on his toast.

Patricia" We totally beat them"

Charlie" No, we didn't, Robert Frobisher-Smythe is awake, and he's evil, Eddie and I had the same vision"

Eric's POV

Eric" Harriet, you can't just resign.It's the middle of the school year"

Harriet" I came here to make history, Eric, not teach it. And now everything Robert could have given the world and us, is lost, because you two are incapable of controlling a few brats"

Eric"Well, really!"

Victor" Let her go, Eric. She's right. It's finished"

Eric" But Victor, we..."

Victor" "This school existed for one purpose and one purpose only! To bring together the descendants so that we could change the world. Well, we failed. We might as well just close the place down and have done with it"

Eric"But that's preposterous. What about the students, their education?"

Victor" They destroyed our plans, I don't care a jot for their education"

Eric" I will not close this school, it's out of the question my twins.."

Victor" Your own twins are the ringleaders in all of this"

Eric" I've heard enough of this"

Victor" Yes, and so have I"

Charlie's POV

Eddie and I sat down with our breakfast though I felt too anxious to eat, if Frobisher was back, this was bad news. Eddie takes his place by me.

Eddie" Trust me, all right, Frobisher is back"

KT" You don't know that, and if he is awake, what makes you so sure he's the evil? It might be something else"

Eddie" Well, we'll have to find out, won't we?"

Alfie" Oh, yeah, because we haven't caused enough trouble by ruining the ceremony, and accusing Denby of being an imposter"

Charlie" No, see, our Dad, Denby, and Victor won't want to draw any attention to that, okay, they'll pretend like none of it happened"

Fabian" So what do we do?"

Eddie" Okay, look, you, me, Charlie and KT, Gate House"

Charlie" Alfie, Patricia, cover for us"

We all then chorus Sibuna with our hands over our right eyes.

All" Sibuna"

Jerome's POV

I was sat still working on the table and even trying to think of talking Charlie, who never seemed to be around to chat to. Joy then makes me jump, making me shut my finger in the laptop.

Joy"Jerome"

Jerome" Ow, Oh, gah!"

Joy" Getting awfully protective over that laptop, aren't we?"

Jerome" Joy, you really shouldn't creep up on people like that"

Joy"Mm, so are you gonna tell Mara and Willow that you're a cheating rat?. Also what about Charlie as well. Am I gonna have to do it for you?"

Jerome" I don't want to hurt their feelings"

Joy"Of course not"

Jerome" I don't.I care about all three of them"

Joy"Sure you do"

Jerome" That's more than can be said for you, will-fully trying to break their hearts by that email ploy"

Joy"Oh, Jerome, stop trying to blame me for your mistakes. Delaying it will only make it worse, sort it"

I sigh as Joy left to sit in her usual seat. I needed to fix this, I just cared about them both and Charlie that was another problem all together.

Charlie's POV

We enter The Gatehouse not being here since the ceremony. All four of us run up the stairs and enter the chamber via the secret door. We all enter and I look to see Frobisher still in his tank.

Charlie"He's still here"

KT"I'm so sorry, great-grandpa"

Charlie" I suppose it must have just been a dream. What do you think Eddie?"

Eddie" I guess.It's just"

Eddie then slaps the glass which annoys KT.

KT" A little respect, maybe?"

Eddie" Sorry, I'm just I was so sure"

Fabian" I got a message from Alfie.We have to get out of here.We have to go right now.

Charlie" What's up, what's going on"

Fabian" It's Denby, she's on her way over"

We all hurry out, leaving the cloak and start to climb out of the secret door into the study. We then hear the bell. Great she was here already.

Charlie"She's here already, quick in here, come on"

We hide away and we then see her enter via the lift, well as much as you can see through slats in the door. From what I can work out she is holding boxes.

Miss Denby" Oh, I'll miss you"

Charlie" Who is she talking to?"

Eddie shrugs his shoulders. Then the whole room fills with horrible loud organ music and we all clap out hands over our ears. She continues to play and I'm sure I could go deaf. She stops for a bit then it sounds again.

Miss Denby" Oh, what's the point?"

We clasp our hands over our ears again. Fabian is nearly on the floor. We then heard her leave and she has probably gone to see Frobisher. We all exit and leg it towards the door.

KT" Quick before she comes back"

—————————————————————
Charlie's POV
We all head back to school but are caught by Victor, he smirks at all of us but notice he gives Eddie and I most of his attention.

Victor" Ahh, Mr Rutter, Miss Rush and Mr and Miss Miller, come with me"

We follow him to the classroom and see Patricia and Alfie.

Victor" I have found some truants loitering in the corridor, come on"

Eddie" Sorry we're late"

Charlie" Did we miss much?"

Dad" Do not mock me, Edison, Charlie. This is a serious matter. I've tolerated your unruly behaviour for far too long'

Patricia" But.."

Dad" Be quiet, your attendance record is appalling. You flaunt house rules.You disrespect your elders.You're forever breaking curfew. You stole from Victor, and you have ruined the eclipse project. You have driven a teacher to resign. You have no idea of the enormity of you have done so you leave me no choice"

I stand there resisting the urge to hold Eddie's hand. I felt like I knew what was coming, surely he wouldn't, please dad, don't do what I think you are going to. 

Dad" KT, Fabian, Alfie, Patricia"

I then see it, a pause, a moment of hesitation as he looks at me and Eddie.

Dad" Edison, Charlie you are all expelled from this school!"

Alfie" Expelled? Why?"

Patricia" Yeah, that's not fair"

Dad" Be quiet, Patricia"

Alfie" Oh, God, my parents are gonna kill me"

Fabian" You're trying to get rid of us?"

Victor" Silence! You have heard Mr Sweet's decision. Now I suggest you go back to the house and start packing"

Charlie" Dad, please"

Eddie" This stinks, and you know it"

Dad" Edison, you and your sister will be returning to America as soon as I can book your flights"

KT" You can't do that, Sir"

Dad" You too, KT. No more insolence go back to Anubis House immediately"

Charlie" Come on, guys.They're not listening to us anyway"

Jerome's POV

Jerome" What are you lovely ladies talking about?"

Joy"I was just about to ask Willow if she trusted you"

Jerome" Ah"

Willow" And if she had, I would have said, of course I do, My Mr Mop is a real softie on the inside. Underneath that tough exterior of bushy hair"

Joy"Kill me, Kill me now"

Jerome" Are you gonna tell them, hmm? I promise I'll tell them. I just want to do it right, kindly. Wait for the moment"

Joy" Oh So Mara seeing the picture that Willow put of you two up in the girls' toilet is not the right moment?"

Jerome" What?"

I rush to the bathroom, no way, this was something I had to fix.

Jerome" Hello Girls, I'm coming in.

I then realise that there is no photos anywhere not even in the stalls. Then I realised it was a trick, the laptop. I needed to get back to the classroom.

Jerome" Laptop,Laptop, laptop, laptop, laptop, laptop, laptop"

Mara" Hey, Jeromeo. Where'd you go?"

Jerome" Nowhere Nowhere at all"

Mr Sweet" All right, settle down, everyone, please.As you know, Miss Denby is no longer here, so I will be covering your history class too.Pop quiz"

Willow then raises her hand.

Willow" Shouldn't we wait for the others, Sir?"

Mr Sweet" Rather a long wait.Your classmates will not be returning"

Mara" Why?"

Mr Sweet" They have been removed from the school"

Jerome" You're kidding"

Mara" What do you mean?"

Mr Sweet" Expelled, Mara"

Jerome" What?. You can't be serious Sir?"

Charlie's POV

All six of us had headed back the house, I couldn't believe our dad, this couldn't be all his doing, it just couldn't be. We were all sat in the living room.

Alfie" I can't believe Sweet expelled us"

Fabian" I thought you said your dad would pretend like the ceremony never happened"

Eddie"Another great example of how little Charlie and I really know him"

Charlie" This can't be all his doing, I mean did you see his face, he hesitated before he said mine and Eddie's names, he didn't want to do it"

Patricia" We could report them"

Fabian" And who's gonna believe us? It's our word against theirs, and our word sounds pretty crazy"

Alfie" That's it, this is the end"

Mara, Willow, Jerome and Joy then appear in the doorway.

Mara" Not if we can help it"

Jerome" No way are you going anywhere"

Willow" We are going to put a stop to it"

Mara" Right"

Joy" We started a petition. If you go, we all go"

Mara" A petition's not enough.We need action, who's with me?"

Jerome has tried to make eye contact with me which I am ignoring but we accidentally catch each others eyes and I look away.

Jerome" Charlie can I talk to you?"

Charlie" Oh sure, yeah"

He leads me into into the hallway.

Jerome" I think we should break up, I don't want to but we haven't seen each other for a long time and I just think we would be better of without each other"

Charlie" I am so glad you said that, I mean I wondered when you would"

Jerome" What are you talking about?"

Charlie" Well, there was many times I caught you with Mara and Willow together, nice Jerome, real nice"

Jerome" You know?"

Charlie" Yeah for a while now, I thought I would give you a chance to explain and it never came so I decided to move on myself"

Jerome" What do you mean?"

Charlie" Well, I realised you were not the guy I thought you were, I thought you were different to all the other boys I dated but in the end you were just the same"

Jerome" So?"

Charlie" I got myself another boyfriend, he is sweet, kind and we share a lot of the same interests"

Jerome" Who?"

Charlie" Fabian, we spent a lot of time together and it felt right"

Jerome" Fabian?"

Charlie" Yeah, so I guess this is the end of us, Jerome"

Jerome" Charlie.."

Charlie" What, Jerome?"

Jerome" I just wish this didn't have to end"

Charlie" Neither did I but I can't go out with a cheater Jerome, I've had enough of them"

Jerome" Just give me another chance"

Charlie" Nope you have run out of chances Jerome, now leave me alone"

Jerome then decides to grab my arm and won't let go until I say yes.

Charlie" Ow, Jerome"

Jerome"Please, don't leave"

Charlie" Jerome, let go you are hurting me"

Jerome" I promise I can change"

Charlie" Jerome, we are over"

When he doesn't let go my twin comes out to see what is going on. I thank him in my head for it.

Eddie" What is going on, are you okay sis?"

Charlie" Yeah, fine, Jerome get off"

Eddie" Let go off my sister Jerry"

Jerome then finally realises his grip on me and there are moon indents on my arm from his fingernails where he had held me so hard. He takes one last look at me before he heads back to the living room.

Eddie" Hey, want to talk?"

Charlie" Yeah, I would like that"

We head to Eddie's room and he sits on the bed and pats the space beside him. I sit down like he suggests and we both lean back.

Eddie" So, with all that's been going on, we barely had time to sit and chat"

Charlie" Yeah, I miss our twin time together, we had so much of it last year"

Eddie" So what's the matter, what's up?"

Charlie" It's Jerome?"

Eddie" What's happened ?"

Charlie" Jerome, has been cheating on me with Willow and Mara"

Eddie" WHAT!"

Charlie" Hey, it's okay I handled it"

Eddie" I knew we couldn't trust Jerry even throughout all last year I didn't trust him"

Charlie" I know you did you made that very clear"

Eddie" Sorry"

Charlie" It's okay, I'm done with Jerome, I would say I was done with all boys but I have found a boy who likes me, he is kind, sweet, caring and you know him"

Eddie" I know him?"

Charlie" Yeah, he sleeps in that bed over there"

Eddie" Fabian, Fabian, Fabian"

Charlie" Yes Eddie, Fabian, I think after all the time we have spent together, we have sort of got close, we share so much interest in the same things"

Eddie" Well, Fabian is my best friend and he is a nice guy, I would rather you dated him than Jerome"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie"

Eddie" How long did you know he was cheating"

Charlie" A long time, I saw him on countless occasions with Mara and Willow, I thought I might give the chance to apologise but it never happened so"

Eddie" Awww, Sis, you should of told me I could have sorted him out"

Charlie" It's okay, so what's going on with you"

Eddie" Well to be honest nothing, only the sibuna stuff which you know about"

Charlie" What about Patricia, do you still like her?"

Eddie" I don't know, I mean she ended it with me, I still like her but I don't know if she likes me"

Charlie" Ask her out on a date"

Eddie" I don't know I want to knowing Patricia she would say no"

Charlie" Not if she still has feelings for you"

Eddie" I guess, I don't know"

There was pause and we just sat there for a while in silence.

Charlie" Well, I don't know about you but I think Frobisher is still alive"

Eddie" Me too, I mean the vision we had it has to mean something"

Charlie" Yeah, he has to be alive but the question is, is he evil or not?"

Eddie" I don't know"

Jerome's POV

We were all currently standing the hallway outside Mr Sweet's office. We all had signs, we wanted to save The Anubis Six. After my encounter with Charlie, I felt bad about it but I still didn't know how to break it to Mara and Willow.

Mara" What do we want?"

All"Justice"

Mara"When do we want it?"

All" Now"

Mara" What do we want?"

All" Justice"

Joy"Are you sure this is going to work?"

Mara"Look, we've got to stick together, remember. It's all about loyalty"

She looks at me and I pull a face. Then I see Miss Denby, she still made me feel uncomfortable after the ceremony.

Miss Denby" What's going on?"

Willow"There's a protest, join us"

Miss Denby" Get out of my way"

Mara"No, that's not right, we're not leaving until Mr Sweet revokes his decision"

Miss Denby" Which is what, exactly? Fabian, Eddie, Charlie,Alfie, Patricia, and KT have been expelled.We demand to know why.We'll take it to the top if we have to"

Willow" The Queen"

Joy"No, Willow, the governors"

Mara" Anyone who will listen"

Miss Denby"I see"

Eric's POV

I was still thinking about what had happened earlier, just watching my twins faces when I told them they were expelled I just didn't want to do but it had to be done. The voices of students still sounded out in the hallway.

All"Save the Anubis six. Save the Anubis Six"

Harriet" Have you gone completely mad?"

Eric" I beg your pardon"

Harriet"I came back to inform you that I will stay for the rest of my contracted term, and I'm met with a riot.What were you thinking?"

Victor" Oh, be quiet. This has nothing to do with you"

Eric" Miss Denby, you left this office asking for action to be taken. I have taken it"

Harriet"And expelled the students who know our secrets.Now they have nothing more to lose, and they're angry.What do you think they'll do?"

Victor" They have no evidence"

Harriet" Evidence or not, tales of rituals and kidnap will hardly impress the board, will they? Can I suggest you sort this out and then try and remain inconspicuous?"

All: Save the Anubis Six"

Victor" If we relent, we shall lose the respect of the students forever"

Eric" Victor, they don't respect us anyway.I think Harriet's right.It is too great a risk"

Charlie's POV

The time had come, we had to leave, I was going back to America with Eddie and KT and the rest were going home here in England. I come downstairs with my suitcase and Eddie wraps an arm around me.

Joy"It's fine, we're not gonna let this go.Something is going on, and we're gonna find out what. I think it's got something to do with this eclipse project"

Patricia" Oh, Joy, please, just drop it, Look after yourself, okay?"

Joy"Stop it"

Patricia" You promise you'll stay in touch?"

Joy" Stop it"

Joy" This is temporary, once we go to the governors, you'll be back"

Jerome" Hey, hey, come on, keep your chin up"

Eddie" I guess you get your wish, Yacker. You'll never have to see me again"

Patricia" I guess I did"

Willow" I've been thinking maybe we could just skip the governors and go straight to the Queen"

Trudy" The taxis are here"

Joy" We won't give up, guys.I promise"

Trudy then pulls us in for hugs. I am really going to Miss Trudy, she cooks the greatest food, bakes amazing cakes and gives the best hugs.

Trudy" Oh, come here, loves, come on"

Charlie" Dad didn't even come to say good-bye"

I feel really sad and Eddie notices this and pulls me into him. We then see Victor enter and he clearly looks annoyed about something, we all move out of his way and he stands on stairs looking over us.

Victor" Mr Sweet has asked me to inform you that your expulsion has been lifted"

Twins"What?"

Fabian" What?"

Victor" You may all stay in Anubis House"

Victor reaches the top of the stairs and we hear him slam his office door. We all then erupt into excitement and relief.

Mara"We did it"

Joy"We won"

Charlie" I knew it, I knew dad wouldn't really expel us, I'm telling you Victor probably had a huge involvement in this"

Eddie" I think you could be right, like you said he hesitated when he said our names"

Patricia" Guys, come on, come get cake"

Later on all of us were sitting in the living room eating chocolate cake, the best kind of cake I might add. I was sat with Fabian who was still on his first bit of cake while I was on my second. Eddie was sat next to KT and was currently eating his third slice of cake. Patricia and Alfie were trying to explain what exactly happened at the gatehouse.

Patricia"You see, Alfie got scared, and he thought we were performing a real ceremony"

Alfie" I know. Stupid, right what was I thinking? I blame the eclipse"

Patricia" And he scared me, and before we knew it, the clock was a person, Denby was a fake, and we were conjuring up evil.I mean, it is ridiculous"

Joy"So this eclipse ceremony had nothing to do with the fact that they wanted to get rid of you?"

All" Mm-mm.No"

Joy"And that's the story you're sticking to?"

All" Yes"

Joy" Mm.Yeah, right"

Joy the huffs getting up and makes her way over to Willow and Mara. Fabian has now turned to me and is smiling.

Charlie" What?"

Fabian" You have chocolate on your face"

Charlie" Where?"

Fabian" I'll get it, come here"

Fabian then takes a tissue and wipes all the chocolate that I have accumulated on my face. When he has finished he then pokes my nose. I see Patricia staring at us, well everyone is staring at us weird.

Charlie" What what is it, is there more chocolate on me?"

Patricia" Does Joy know you two are dating?"

Charlie" Well, she keeps giving us weird looks from other there, so I would say yes"

Alfie" You guys are cute when did you decide to get together"

Charlie" Fabian asked me out the other day, we have spent so much time together this year, it made sense"

Patricia" Fabian asked you out, last year he couldn't stand up for himself"

Fabian" Oh thanks Patricia, lovely"

Charlie" Well, I think it's cute"

Everyone then looks round at Eddie who is eating his third slice of cake.

Eddie" What?"

Alfie" How does brother feel about this?"

Eddie" Better than I did when she was dating Jerome that's for sure, Fabian is a good guy, I trust him"

Fabian" Thanks mate"
—————————————————————

Charlie" Hey, are you guys talking about Jerome?"

Mara" Yeah we were, I heard he cheated on you"

Charlie" Yeah, for a while, I think Jerome and I have been on a rocky cliff since the start of term, so it made sense to break up with him"

Joy" You broke up with him, you go girl"

Charlie" Uhh, thanks"

Mara" Look, we were going to get Jerome back at his own game, I mean if you want you can a part of it"

Charlie" I will try to be but if I can't you could catch me up, I would love to know what you do"

Mara" I like that, Joy, Willow"

Willow" Sure"

Joy" Yeah I like that idea"

Fabian" So why do you guys think they changed their mind?"

Eddie" Well, the same reason Denby suddenly decided to stay at the school"

Twins" Frobisher"

Alfie" Okay, can we please have one moment of joy, before we jump straight back into the whole "fighting evil" thing? I get to avoid death by parent.Give me a moment to embrace that"

That night I struggled to sleep, I kept tossing and turning I could see him, I could see Frobisher he was chanting, chanting something I couldn't make it out. I then remember waking up screaming and sweating.

Story Notes
So The Anubis Six narrowly escape expulsion, Jerome breaks up with Charlie and she and Fabian get together and The Twins have more visions about Frobisher and are sure he is awake and evil.

Authors Notes
So very long action packed chapter. Let me know what you liked in the comments if you can. I promise you it is much appreciated. This is a chapter I really enjoyed writing and couldn't wait, it sort of goes off script with my ideas.

Question?
What do you think of Fabian dating Charlie?

Vote/Comment/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
398K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...
4.3M 217K 94
Belle Morte is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Original Edition and the Wattpad Books Published...