Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice...

By Shu_Shu_19

this book contain πŸ”ž so please read at your own risk More

Please Read
Morning Sex (Taennie)
Teasing Him (JirosΓ©)
Angry Husband (Liskook)
Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)
Dance Teacher (Moseok)
Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)
Tutor (Namhyo)
Lollipop (JirosΓ©)
Step Dad (Jinsoo)
My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)
First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)
Roommates (Moseok)
Affair (Yoongyeon)
Vibrator (Liskook)
When You're Best Friend Moans Your Name (JirosΓ©)
My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)
Enlistment (Jinsoo)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)
Family Dinner (Liskook)
Highschool Nerd (Namhyo)
Birthday Surprise (Taennie)
Sucking His Dick While He's On The Phone (JirosΓ©)

My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)

5.7K 31 1
By Shu_Shu_19

🐰Nayeon POV🐰

I just arrived at my best friend Jennie house for a sleep over and I knocked on her door and door opened revealing Jennie and Jennie justed hugged me and said.

"Finally your here" Jennie said and then broke the hugged and let me in her house.

Jennie grabbed my hand and literally pulled me upstairs to take me to her room as we're going to her room suddenly door before her's open revealing her brother Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked at both of us and then at me and smirked and said.

"Mom didn't tell me you were having a friend over" Yoongi said.

"I already told her I'm inviting Nayeon unnie over" Jennie said.

"Okay we'll see you around Nayeon" Yoongi said and I just nodded and Jennie took me to her room.

We arrived at her room and I placed my bag down and changed into my pajamas which was literally a crop top and some shorts.

I looked at Jennie and saw her fixing the bed and Jennie looked at me and said.

"Sexy unnie" Jennie said.

"Don't you think it's a little to much?" I asked.

"No" jennie said and I just nodded and then we both left her room and went downstairs and saw Yoongi on the couch watching TV and then he saw us and I literally saw him looking at me and I just shyly looked away and Yoongi asked.

"What are you girls doing down here?" Yoongi asked.

"To watch a show like duh" Jennie said.

"Too bad I'm watching something" Yoongi said and Jennie just rolled her eyes and was about to say something when I stopped her and said.

"Before you both start arguing again Jennie lets just go and make the brownies" I said and Jennie just looked at me and nodded.

Jennie and I were walking towards the kitchen when I looked back and saw Yoongi looking at me biting his lips and when he saw me looking at him he just winked at me, which made me blush.

Jennie and I were currently in the kitchen making brownies for Jennie's boyfriend Taehyung, we just put it in the oven and Jennie looked at me and said.

"I'll be right back I'm just gonna use the bathroom" Jennie said and I just nodded and I went to get a water in the fridge and as I was looking for one, I saw someone behind and I turned around and saw Yoongi and I asked.

"Why are standing behind me like that?" I asked.

"Maybe I'm enjoying the view from behind" Yoongi said.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked.

"What to you mean" Yoongi asked.

"I've been over her multiple times and you have never acted this way" I said and Yoongi walked closer to me and said.

"That's because my parents were there and they aren't here today" Yoongi said and I just slightly pushed him and said.

"So all a sudden your interested me because your parents are not here?" I asked.

"Who said I want interested before that and the only reason I never really approach you because of my sister" Yoongi said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"But tonight I don't know if I could control myself no parents Jennie will be asleep I'll take you to my room and we can have some fun" Yoongi said and I just rolled my eyes and said.

"No thanks" I said.

"So playing hard to get I saw the way you does be blushing everytime I talk to you" Yoongi said.

"So what?" I asked.

"I know you like me" Yoongi said.

"And" I said.

"I like you too" Yoongi said.

"I'm not playing your dumb games Yoongi" I said.

"Who said I'm playing?" Yoongi asked and pulled me closer to him and said.

"I want you so bad and you have no idea" Yoongi said and I just looked at him and said.

"Oh really to but bad I'm not your girlfriend" I said and pushed him again making him chuckle and said.

"Not yet" Yoongi said and smirk and walked off and then Jennie came back and we justed finished the brownies.

Jennie and I were watching TV because Yoongi went to his room and I couldn't stop thinking about what he said and then I wonder if Jennie will be okay with our relationship and I just looked at Jennie and asked.

"Jen" I said and Jennie looked at me.

"If your brother and I were in a relationship would you be okay with it?" I asked and Jennie just looked at me said.

"More than happy even if I can't stan my brother most of the time I still want him to be happy and your my best friend and if you both want to be together then of course I'll accept it" Jennie said and I just nodded and Jennie looked at me and asked.

"Did something happen between you both while I went to the bathroom?" Jennie asked.

"No I just asked because I think I like him" I said and Jennie just nodded.

It was one a.m and Jennie just fell asleep on the couch and I turned off the TV and just sighed because I can't leave her to sleep on the couch.

I walked upstairs to Yoongi room and knocked on the door and I heard Yoongi said.

"Enter" Yoongi said and I opened the door and saw Yoongi on his bed laying down and he just looked at me and asked.

"Do you need anything or anyone?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah Jennie asleep on the couch" I said and he just sigh and said.

"Next time you come into my make sure it's sometime I want" Yoongi said and got off the bed and left the room and went downstairs and I just follow him.

Yoongi carried Jennie all the to her room and placed her on the bed and was about to leave when I grabbed his hand and asked.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure let's go to my room" Yoongi said and I just nodded and we both went to his room.

Yoongi sat on his bed and looked at me and asked.

"So what do want to talk about?" Yoongi asked.

"Us I need to be sure that your not going to play with my feelings" I said and Yoongi stood up and walked closer to pinning me on the door and locked it and said.

"Why would I play with your feelings when I'm serious about you" Yoongi said.

"Then I'll be your girlfriend" I said and Yoongi looked at me smirk and asked.

"When did I said I want you to be my girlfriend but I glad you said it because your mine now and all mines tonight" Yoongi said.

"Not to loud" I said.

"I'll try" Yoongi said.

🐱 Yoongi POV 🐱

I didn't waste anytime and immediately kiss Nayeon and she responded to the kiss and making me smirk in between our kiss.

I pushed her against the wall deepen our kiss and grabbed her legs and lifted her making her wrapped her legs around my waist still not breaking our kiss.

My hands slowly travel to her ass and squeeze them making her gasped and I chuckled in between the kiss and inserted my tongue into her mouth making my tongue roam hers.

Nayeon hands grabbed my hair as she roam her hand through my hair as I broke the kiss and looked at her and said.

"Fuck you don't know how long I've waited for this moment" I said looking at Nayeon in her eyes and Nayeon chuckle and asked.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Nayeon asked and pulled me back into a kiss and Nayeon wrapped her hands around my neck as I started walking towards my bed and gently placed her on the bed and hover over her.

Nayeon and I looked at each other and Nayeon pulled be back into kiss and making me chuckle and grabbed her breast making her moan.

I pulled away from the kiss and took off my white tshirts and tossed it on the ground, making me shirtless and Nayeon placed her hands on my chest and started moving her hands slowly down my chest until she reached the waist of sweatpants and grabbed it and Nayeon looked at me and I smirk and said.

"Eager for my dick baby" I said making her bite her lips and nodded making me chuckle and hover over her again and kiss her.

I moved my hands to the end of her top and broke the kiss and took off her top making me see her fucking breast and fuck she isn't wearing a bra, I thought she had on a strapless bra but I was fucking wrong.

I grabbed her breast and squeeze them making her moan and I came down to her neck and started kissing her neck leaving hickeys.

I slowly came down to her breast, down to her stomach and I finally reached the waist for her shorts.

I grabbed the waist of her shorts and looked up at Nayeon and saw her looking at me and then she nodded and I slowly pulled down her shorts leaving her in just her underwear.

I looked at Nayeon and pulled down her underwear not breaking our eye contact and took them off her and I bit my lips as I looked at her wet vagina.

I placed my index finger in between her breast and slowly moved it down her stomach to her vagina.

I looked at Nayeon and then back down at her vagina and started rubbing her clit making her moan.

"Mhhhhh" Nayeon moaned as I kept rubbing her clit.

I then inserted one finger into her making let out a loud gasp, making me chuckle and started thrusting my finger making her grabbed the sheets on my bed.

I looked up at her as she was biting her lips to stop herself from moaning and I just added an finger making her moan.

"Ahhh Yoongi" Nayeon moaned and I started to thrust my fingers even faster making curl her toes and grabbed the bed sheets even tighter.

I looked up at Nayeon face and saw her rolling her eyes and fuck she looked so fucking sexy as she moaned my name.

"Yoongi Mhhhhh" Nayeon moaned and fuck her moaning is making me fucking hard.

I looked down at my pants as I kept thrusting my finger and I saw fucking dick getting hard and I said.

"Fuck Nayeon your making me hard" I said, making her moan.

"Ahhh oppa" Nayeon said making me like that name oppa.

Nayeon kept moving her body as I kept thrusting my fingers making her moan.

"Oppa I'm going cum" Nayeon said.

"Then cum on my fingers babygirl" I said making her finally looked at me as she cummed on my fingers.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them and I saw Nayeon looking me and I said.

"Fuck baby you taste so fucking good" I said and Nayeon looked away bushings.

I slowly back off of her and got off the bed and stood up making Nayeon looked at me and then she looked down at my boner and I asked.

"You want to see how big it is baby?" I asked and Nayeon just stayed quiet and pulled down my sweatpants and underwear making my dick sprung out making Nayeon widen her eyes and said.

"Fuck it's big" Nayeon said making me chuckle at her reaction and I asked.

"Are you on pills or you want me wear a condom?" I asked.

"I'm on pills" Nayeon said making me smirk and got back on the bed and hover over rubbing my dick against her wet vagina and making her moan and I said.

"Fuck my dick wants to be inside of you now" I said rubbing my dick against her vagina.

"Then stop fucking teasing me and put it in already" Nayeon said.

"Very impatient I like that" I said and inserted my dick in side of her making her moan and I chuckle.

"Oh fuck" Nayeon moan and I looked down at her and slowly started thrusting making her moan.

"Ahhh" Nayeon moaned and I kept slowly thrusting and said.

"Tell me when you want me to go faster" I said making Nayeon moaned.

"Fuck" Nayeon moaned and grabbed my hair pulling me into a kiss.

Nayeon broke the kiss, her hand still in my hair and pulled my head to the side and started kissing my neck and I'm sure she leaving and hickeys making me groan.

"Fuck Nayeon" I groaned and looked at me and moan.

"Fuck oppa faster" Nayeon moaned making me nod and started thrusting faster making her moaning even louder.

"Ahhh fuck oppa" Nayeon moaned and I groan.

"Not to loud baby my sister is sleeping" I groaned as I kept thrusting making her moan.

Nayeon then grabbed my hand and started to suck on my index finger making me chuckle and I asked.

"Do you think sucking my finger is gonna stop you from moaning?" I asked and started to thrusting roughly, making her bite my finger.

I pulled out and Nayeon looked at me as I started to rub my fingers and said.

"I'll make you pay for that" I said making Nayeon smirk and I hovered over her and switched our position with her on top of me and I said.

"Ride my fucking dick" I said and held her waist and pulled her down onto my dick making her moan.

"Fuck" Nayeon moaned and started bouncing up and down on my dick making me groan.

"Fuck baby bounce on oppa big dick" I groan as Nayeon kept bouncing up and down on my dick.

I grabbed her breast and squeeze them making Nayeon throw her head and moan and Nayeon grabbed my hands and tried to squeeze them, making me squeeze her breast even harder.

I grabbed behind her neck and pulled her down towards me on the bed and switched back out position with me hovering over and started thrusting roughly making Nayeon moan.

"Fuck yes just like that oppa" Nayeon moaned.

"You like pound my dick into you like this" I said making Nayeon nodded as I kept thrusting roughly making her moan and I looked at her and said.

"If my sister wakes up you'll regret moaning so fucking loud" I said making her cover her mouth with her hand as I kept thrusting.

Nayeon breasts kept moving up and down and I grabbed them to stop them from moving as I squeeze them making Nayeon removed her hands from her mouth and moan.

"Ahhh oppa" Nayeon moaned making me glare at her as I kept thrusting and started to squeeze my dick and Nayeon moan.

"Oppa I'm gonna cum" Nayeon moaned and I just nodded as I kept thrusting.

Nayeon cummed as I kept thrusting, making my dick wet and making it easier for me to enter her tight hole.

I kept thrusting until I felt I gonna cum and I looked at Nayeon who was just moaning and said.

"I'm gonna cum baby" I said as I cummed and pulled out and lay down next to Nayeon and Nayeon said.

"I told not to loud" Nayeon said pouting.

"I told you I'll try and I tried but you looked like you was enjoying my dick way to much" I said and pulled her closer to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
74.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...