Traveling Through Ages : The...

By CrossStarLover

Offline purpose only The two thunders sent Jian Qingling and Mu Ziteng to the 1950s and became a famous lazy... More

Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60

Chapter 1-2

2.3K 36 4
By CrossStarLover

  Chapter 1 Rebirth

  It is said that the old locust tree by the old bridge in Guyang Village has a history of more than 200 years, and the trunk needs the joint efforts of five big men to hold it.

  It was noon and the sun was shining brightly, but it was cool under the tree, and there was an occasional breeze blowing.

  At this moment, the trees were full of men returning from work, one or two sitting on the ground like uncles to rest in the cool, just waiting for their mother-in-law to cook and told them to go home for dinner.

  A dark cloud suddenly gathered in the distance, gloomy.

  "Let's just say why it's so hot today, it turns out that it's going to rain." A young man said heartlessly.

  "What nonsense are you talking about, bastard? God forbid, it must never rain." A middle-aged man said worriedly, looking at the dark cloud that was getting closer and closer to them.

  These two days, taking advantage of the good weather, everyone is busy relocating seedlings in their fields. If it rains heavily, won't the seedlings in the fields suffer? Those who are older are also worried.

  "Looking at how fast it floats by, it should be just passing rain. You don't have to worry about it."

  An experienced old man observed it for a while and then relaxed and reminded everyone.

  After listening to his words, everyone nodded in unison, and continued talking in twos and threes. No one doubted the truth of the old man's words.

  "Come here, it's about to float to the range of our stockade."

  Everyone followed the man's words and looked up at the dark cloud, waiting for the dark cloud above their heads to drift by.

  One minute passed, two minutes passed, five minutes passed, and the dark clouds did not leave.

  The original large dark cloud gradually shrank, and when it shrank to about 500 meters, it stopped changing, and there was a faint flash of thunder in the dark cloud.

  Only the top of the hill in front of them was shrouded in darkness, and the rest of the place was restored to the bright sun.

  Crowd: What's the situation?
  Suddenly two bolts of lightning fell, followed by two more 'booms' thunder.

  "Boom..." A flame lit up.

  The dark clouds quickly dissipated and the light returned.

  Lightning, thunder, fire, and clouds disperse, ending only between two breaths.

  Everyone was terrified by this scene.

  "Wow... It's on fire. Whose house was struck by lightning?" I don't know who shouted.

  "That's the place on the top of the mountain, shouldn't it be the Fujizi's house?"

  "Yeah...the Mu family is lazy at home again today, will they be okay? Let's go and help put out the fire." The people in the distance immediately reacted and hurriedly greeted everyone to run up the mountain.

  When everyone heard it, they stopped being in a daze and ran after a few people.

  In the Mu family's room, two men and women wearing only lingerie stared at each other with big eyes and small eyes, and for a while, no one took the initiative to speak.

  Until...

  "Yeah... it was the Mu's ginkgo tree that was struck by lightning."

  "Quick... put out the fire." The

  voice came from the outside yard, the two stopped staring, jumped out of bed quickly, took the He put on his jacket and trousers, passed the kitchen, poured a bucket of water from the water tank and rushed outside.

  "Get out of the way." The man shouted to the villagers who were using bamboo brooms and the branches were fighting the flames.

  The crowd reflexively gave way.

  The man poured the whole bucket of water into the air five meters high, and the fire was half extinguished immediately. He felt the familiar footsteps behind him, and he took a step to the left with the wooden bucket.

  At the same time, another bucket of water rushed towards the ginkgo tree.

  Two buckets of water came down, the fire was extinguished, and the thick ginkgo tree about one meter was struck by lightning and burned into a hollow ginkgo tree.

  It took less than 20 seconds for the two of them to put on clothes and put out the fire.

  Everyone watched this dramatic scene and couldn't speak for a long time.

  "Uncle Hua, Uncle Six, Brother Sledgehammer, and everyone, thank you for coming to help put out the fire."

  Mu Ziteng turned around and thanked everyone politely.

  Jian Qingling also smiled and nodded to everyone, "Thank you for your help."

  "You two are fine, pay more attention in the future, it will frighten everyone today." Uncle Hua sighed and turned away.

  Since this Fujiko is at home, why didn't he come out earlier to put out the fire? The fire wasn't big, and they had to wait until everyone came over before the two lazy people came out to put out the fire. Doesn't this make everyone worry?

  Others also left the Mujia courtyard one after another.

  Walking far away, Jian Qingling could still hear the villagers whispering that the two of them were indeed lazy.

  The two of them looked at each other, and both burst out laughing, tears streaming down their cheeks.

  "Okay, let's go back to the house, so as not to be seen by others and say that we are lunatics." The title of a lazy lazy woman is enough for him to feel aggrieved, but he can't use the label of neurosis again.

  Mu Ziteng reached out and took the wooden bucket in Jian Qingling's hand and put it back to the kitchen water tank, picked up the water scoop and scooped half of the water and drank it, then scooped another half of the scoop, turned around and entered the main room, and handed it to Jian Qingling.

  "Thank you." Jian Qingling took it with a smile and took a few sips, "As expected of the mountain spring water, it's so sweet and delicious." He got up and put the scoop back in the kitchen.

  "Of course it's delicious, this is uncontaminated water." The

  two sat in the main room for a while, in fact, they were sorting out the memories they had received.

  Muziteng Jian Qingling is the entire Bojie Village, no, it should be the famous lazy couple in the entire Guyang Village, not one of them.

  Because the two were cheating and cheating, the resentment of the elder brothers and sisters-in-law became deeper and deeper. After half a year of marriage, their parents separated them from each other.

  Although the two were lazy, they could say ah, and they coaxed the two old people to build three wooden houses for the two of them, and they agreed to separate them from the old house.

  After the separation, the two became more lazy.

  No, when every household was busy planting rice in their fields, they were still sleeping at home.

  Somehow, two lightning bolts sent them both over.

  They originally lived in the apocalypse, and when they teamed up with a small mercenary group at the base to look for supplies, they encountered a wave of zombies, and all twenty-two people in the entire team died.

  The scene where the two stared at each other on the bed was just when they came over, they still couldn't figure out the identity of the other party, and they didn't dare to speak, for fear of revealing their secrets.

  "It's great to have life again."

  Ten minutes later, Mu Ziteng was the first to break the silence.

  "It would be better if my space was still there." Jian Qingling was lying on the table of the Eight Immortals weakly.

  In this era of food and clothing, if the pile of supplies in her space is still there, she doesn't mind being called a lazy woman by the villagers.

  "It's alright, even if we don't have supernatural powers, we won't starve to death with the ferocity of killing zombies with our bare hands in the last days." Mu Ziteng took her hand and squeezed it lightly, comforting.

  "Well... Then tell me what we should do next? It's already 1956." Although Jian Qingling agreed with Mu's words, she just didn't know where to start.

  Five or six years? It is May now, and the land will be publicly owned by the end of the year.

  "Of course we planted our own fields first, otherwise what will we eat next year?"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 2 Planting Rice

  "Our family doesn't even have seedlings, what kind of crops do we use? Grain, huh... The rice in the rice jar is enough for us to eat for two months at most." Jian Qingling sneered.

  She really admired the original owner and the two lazy people. They only had so much food at home. They didn't know how to save or not. They also ate and slept all day long. Fortunately, they had only moved out from their hometown for half a month, and the food had not been taken by them. Huo Huo, or she will go crazy.

  It's just that it's only May, and there are still five months until the autumn harvest, so they will be busy in the days ahead.

  "Hey... I'll wait until my parents and ask them if they have helped us raise the seedlings."

  They had only moved out for half a month. He remembered that the old house was raising seedlings before moving out. that one.

  "Don't worry about what to eat, living next to the mountains, you will never starve to death."

  "Then you can ask now, and I will cook."

  Jian Qingling searched the memory of the original owner to the memory before the separation , and she felt Drop half.

  "Okay."

  Mu Ziteng went out, while Jian Qingling went into the kitchen and started cooking.

  The kitchen was a mess. The pots, pans, and chopsticks that I ate last night were all over the place. I didn't know how to clean the garbage on the ground. There were a lot of weeds and dry wood piled up at the stove.

  The original owner was not a lazy person. I should be glad that there was no fire in her house.

  Jian Qingling first cleaned the small pot, washed the rice to cook, and then simply cleaned up the kitchen.

  After walking around in the kitchen, I finally took out a few potatoes in a small basket and made a potato chip soup with only a few oily flowers.

  Alas... If only my spatial ability was still there, there were dozens of barrels of blended oil, enough for the two of them to eat for a few years.

  After Jian Qingling made the meal, she moved a small stool and sat at the door of the kitchen, her eyes turned towards the door of the courtyard, her hands opened and closed, and she muttered, "Here's a packet of salt."

  "Hmm..." The

  sudden weight on the hand, the conditioned reflex pinched, Jian Qingling's expression was stunned, and then she looked at the thing in her hand happily.

  "Haha... My ability is still there."

  Jian Qingling couldn't wait to close her eyes, and her mental power entered the space.

  what happened?

  How did her space become so small? Ten cubic meters, isn't this the state when she first activated her ability?

  Looking at the materials that were less than five square meters in the corner, Jian Qingling didn't know whether to be glad that the space ability was still there and leave some supplies for her, or to cry bitterly about her pile of disappearing supplies.

  That is the material that she and Mutou have worked so hard to collect in the end of the world?

  That's all, the power has not disappeared completely, she should be satisfied.

  If the level is low, she can cultivate back, and if the supplies are gone, she can save it again.

  Jian Qingling subconsciously never thought that supernatural powers would follow, so she never felt whether there were supernormal powers in her body. If she hadn’t mentioned a packet of salt just now, and there happened to be such an object in her space, she didn’t know when she would find out. Alien followed.

  The space ability followed, I wonder if her spiritual ability followed?
  Just think about it and feel the energy in your body.

  "Huh..."

  Fortunately, the spiritual ability also followed, and it was also in the early stage of the first level. With closed eyes, you could see things within 30 meters.

  "Why are you sitting in a daze at the door of the kitchen?"

  Mu Ziteng came back from the old house with two boards of seedlings. The courtyard door of the house was not closed, and he saw his wife sitting at the door of the kitchen from afar. He thought that Xiaolingzi would He came out to greet him and helped him share the burden, but when he put down the burden, Xiao Lingzi didn't respond.

  "You're back."

  Jian Qingling, who had figured out the matter, heard the voice, put away the salt in her hand, stood up and smiled at the person who came.

  "Did you have salt in your hand just now?"

  "Yeah, my ability is still there." After Jian Qingling finished speaking, he thought Mu Tou would be surprised, but he just nodded calmly.

  "Why aren't you surprised at all, do you already know?"

  Mu Ziteng continued to nod, "I found out on the way back, but the level has changed to the early stage of the first level."

  He was on his way back with the burden, and later Only after realizing that his strength has exceeded the level of a normal person, did he feel his body seriously.

  I originally wanted to give Xiaolingzi a surprise, but now I don't.

  "Me too." Jian Qingling sighed, "Most of the things in the space have disappeared, and there are only five cubic meters of supplies."

  "Don't be discouraged, if you don't have it, just reload it." Mu Ziteng rubbed her unnutritious hair.

  He wasn't in a hurry to ask her what other supplies were in the space, and he wasn't in a hurry to know these things.

  "Well... I've already made the meal, let's go in to eat."

  After each had their meals, Jian Qingling came to the kitchen door with a bowl and sat on the small stool before, while Mu Ziteng sat on the threshold next to her and ate.

  After eating, the two of them carried the seedlings on one of the boards to the kitchen water tank, and sprinkled a little water on it by the way.

  The two of them came to their paddy field under the scorching sun. The ditches had been closed in the paddy field. A paddy field was divided into several rows, each row was about two meters long. Centimeters of gutter for people to stand on.

  Do you think these ditches were made by the original owner? No, these are all things that the father of the old house can't see, so he took the time to help pick them up.

  He picked up his trouser legs and went down to the field. According to the original owner's memory, he picked up a handful of seedlings and shook them in the water a few times. The ash and soil on the roots of the seedlings fell off immediately.

  Holding a handful of seedlings in the left hand, the right hand quickly transplants the seedlings, the distance between the seedlings is about five centimeters.

  The speed of the two was very fast. After an hour passed, the seedlings brought out had already been planted in half.

  At this time, the talents in the stockade came to work one after another.

  "Hey...that's not the paddy field of the Fujiko family? Who is farming for his family? It's quite early."

  "Who else? Left is just his father and mother.

  " The more like the Fujiko couple?"

  "Hey... it's really them, when did they become so diligent?"

  "Maybe it's the reason for the separation, and if you don't do it, you won't have any food to eat.

  " Hearing the voices of the villagers talking about them, Mu Ziteng and Jian Qingling were speechless. They were so famous that they were seen as strange by the villagers from afar.

  It's just that you can keep your voice down, are they shameless?
  "Yo, Fujiko, how do you feel when you come out to plant rice?" A man about the same age as Muziteng made a detour to see the strangeness.

  "Well... Brother Monkey, would you like to come down and experience it in person?" Mu Ziteng stood up straight and responded seriously.

  Hou Qiangwei is also a lazy person, but he is not as lazy and famous as the original owner and his wife. During the busy farming season, he still helps the family.

  "That won't work, the paddy fields at my house are still too busy, let's go." Hou Qiangwei walked away quickly, for fear that the man would not care about the three-seven-twenty-one and drag him down to the field.

  The Muziteng in the past might have done such a thing, but the Muziteng who passed through could not.

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️해운대레비트라판매점❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★⭐#구의역조루방지제품퀵배송가격,#연제카마그라약국가격,#봉천역뿌리는남자정력제효능⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️강북구청역정품시알리스퀵가격❤️★정품...
22 2 12
"Quantum Shadows" is a thrilling science fiction novel that delves into the complexities of parallel universes, quantum physics, and the interconnect...
Lain 2.0 By Teh Marcus

Science Fiction

5 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.