SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

121πŸ’˜

3.9K 425 67
By lost_beautyy

Love hua , ye na pucho kaab hua!!

The next morning sidnaaz reached in their set, in the same car but sneakily. When they were going towards the set, sana had a craving to eat samosa! Sidharth stopped the car and told her to stay inside.

He got down from the car, bought samosa and then was about to go towards his car but he met a fan who wanted to take a selfie with him.

He happily nodded. The fan clicked the selfie and posted it in twitter. While going the fan noticed sana in Sidharth's car, smiled a little and without saying anything, left!

SidNaaz changed their costume and when they saw each other, they were in a daze!! Shehnaaz was wearing a red lehenga and Sidharth was in white pants and brown shirt. His upper buttones were open and his intense gaze made her blush.

Before they could talk, director told them to sit in front of the bathtub.

Director: okay so you will take a little sip from your wine glass and then when you are comfortable, kiss her forehead and that's enough.

SidNaaz nodded...

Light camera action....

Sidharth looked at her after taking a sip from his wine glass. She took a little sip from her glass and looked at him. His intense gaze made her feel nervous.

He suddenly bent down a little and  kissed her shoulder making her gasp slowly.

She didn't know what to do, she just kissed his head to somehow complete the director's demand of forehead kiss!!!

He looked at her and whispered near her ears...

Sid: You look so tempting...I can't wait to kiss you !

She blushed hard at his shameless statement...

She slowly pushed him but he held her more tightly making her gasp. She looked at the production team and felt shy as they were watching them .

Sana: sidhaaarth forehead pe kiss karna tha.

She slowly whispered.

He gave a sharp bite in her earlobe making her winch!!!

Sid: teri galti hai! You are so irresistible sweetheart.

Sana: sidhaaarth pakhand maat kar! Saare dekh rahe hai.

Sid: I don't care!!!

Sana: teko kya ho gya yaar! Tu toh camera conscious hua karta tha na bigg boss mein?

Sid: taab camera k saamne romance nahi kar saakta tha par aab toh camera k samne hi romance karna hai na baby? Mai toh bas apna kaam kar raha hoon, as an actor!

He winked at her.

Sana: Kitna chant hai tu. Romance bhi kar leta hai aur khud pe bill bhi nahi phadne deta!!!

Sid: That's my talent darling. Aur rahi baat romance ki toh abhi taak toh maine Kuch kiya bhi nahi!!!

Sana: chup kar jaaa kutte! Besharam ho gya hai!!!

The production team looked at them like befool. They couldn't hear SidNaaz's conversation but they were able to see that they are lost in their own world. So they thought to give them a little privacy.

Director: umm ok cut! We will shoot the next scene in sometime.

Sana looked at them and nervously laughed while Sidharth had no interest in their talks. He was busy in his work. He was nuzzling his nose on her hair while she was slapping his arms !!!

The production team left after giving them their much needed privacy!

After they left, sana pushed him ...

Sana: kya kar raha hai tu kutte? Aise kon karta hai?

He pulled her closer again and said dominantly...

Sid: I want a kiss....NOW!

Sana: sidhaaarth tu pagal ho gya hai? Hum shoot karne aaye hai. Ghar pe nahi hai hum.

Sid: I said ....NOW!!!!

Sana was seeing his this side for the very first time. She guessed one thing that he is damn romantic. Maybe in bigg boss he just controlled himself because of cameras... otherwise....

Her cheeks turned pink in shyness. He noticed that and smashed his lips on hers making her gasp.

He kissed her passionately while she held his hair in a fist. It made him more passionate.

Taking her in his lap , he gave a sharp bite on her lower lip. She slapped his arm . He broke the kiss and she glared at him.

Sana: meko saas nahi aa rahi hai.

He chuckled while she pouted.

He kissed her pout softly. It made her blush. She hugged him tightly while whispering....

Sana: meko tere se sharam aa rahi hai.

He laughed and hugged her more tightly.

.
.
.
.

They got ready for the next scene.

Sana: iss scene mein meko kya karna hoga? Meko samaj nahi aa raha!

He gave a soft slap in her head.

Sid: abey gadhi tu isse ghar banayegi fir mai tod dunga tu gussa ho jayegi , fir mai kaan pakad lunga and then we will hug samjhi?

Sana: hmm samaj gyi.

They did the scene perfectly. Then they had a short break.

The director was keeping an eye on them. Because he understood that their unflittered chemistry is more electrifying than any scripted romance.

So he gestured the camera man to switch on the video camera.

Here Sidnaaz were thinking that they are having a break. So Sidharthh kept his head on sana's lap and instantly she started playing with his hair. He loves when she touches his hair and plays with them.

He was looking at their family pictures from the day she first time entered in his house.

She admired his handsome face and kissed his forehead. A smile came to his face automatically because of her magical touch.

He kept his hand on her head to let her be there for some more time. Her lips stayed still in his forehead and a warmth of love crossed his body.

The director loved the whole scene and told the production team to add this scene in the main video.

After that they had their last scene in the rain. They did it perfectly. And the shoot was done.

He held her hand and quickly took her in his vanity.

Sid: baby dress change kar le , thand lag jayegi tujhe.

Sana: tu bhi kar le!

Sid: pehle tu!!

Sana: nahi sidhaaarth pehle tu change kar k aa!!! Tu meri koi baat nahi sunta. Aaj pehle tu hi jayega. .

He smirked a little as he knew he can do something which will compel her to obey him.

He pulled her closer, held her waist tightly, rubbed his finger in her bare back making her gasp.  Looking at her intensely, he whispered...

Sid: mai change karne mein madad karu? I have no problem.

Sana pushed him while shouting " kutta" and went to the washroom quickly making him laugh.

After she changed her clothes, he dried her with a towel while she looked at him lovingly. She absolutely loves his caring nature.

He had already ordered coffee for her. Giving her the coffee to drink, he changed his clothes and then bidding everyone bye, they left.

When they reached home, sana excitedly told everyone about their shoot, skiping the romance part obviously.

Shru was super excited for this music video.

After dinner , shukla family sat on the living area and nitu di suddenly asked ....

Nitu: Humne sana ka pyaar toh dekh liya, proposal bhi dekh liya. Aab Sidharth se puchna chahti hoon tujhe pyaar kaab hua! Jitna mujhe yaad hai tune bola tha you won't be a part of any love angle?

Sidharth blushed a little..

Shruti: Arey mamu thought he is ready for bigg boss but sana Mami came out of syllabus.

Sana giggled....

Sid: chal moti sone chal.

Preeti: oh hello! Pehle jawaab de ki pyaar kaab aur kaise hua tujhe! ?

Sid: pyaar hona tha , bas ho gya! Paata nahi kaab hua...

Sana blushed a little as everyone started teasing them .

Rita ji: bas ho gya Chalo aab baccho ko pareshan maat karo. Aram karne doh thak gye honge.

Sid kissed his mom's forehead for saving him from this question answer round.

Preeti: tu jaa sone. Sana baad mein aayegi.

Nitu: haan we want to spend some time with her!

Sid: di yaar usko sona hai.

Sana: nahi meko neend nahi aa rahi hai sidhaaarth. Tu so jaa! Mai baad mein aati hoon.

His sisters laughed as he made a sulking face but sana didn't notice him as she was talking with shru.

Glaring at her for one last time, he left. After entering in his room he murmured...

Sid: bilkul gadhi hai ye!!!

Here sana was laughing and talking with his family. They all loved and pampered her so much and in a short span of time, she was the favourite member of the family.

After almost one hour she entered in his room and closed the door and as soon as she closed it, she was pinned against the door and Sidharth was extremely closer to her face.

Sana: si ...sidhaarthh ...

Sid: hshhh!

He kept his one finger on her lips and rubbed there making her close her eyes.

Sid: tu mujhe bohot tadpati hai darling! Now I will give you your punishment.

He took her in his lap and when they both settled in the bed , he hovered over her and started tickling her making her laugh.

Sana: ammmmaaaa!!! Maat kar sidhaaaarthhh!!!!

After a good laughing session and a cute pillow fight , they snuggled into each other and slept.

.
.
.
.

The next day, sana's manager informed her that she has to go live with a media person.

She agreed and after evening tea, she sat in his bedroom, at a place where no one will understand that it's Sidharth's room. Because now she also wanted to maintain privacy.

When she was attending the live, she was having tea , which was made by her man and the cup was again a proof of them living in the same house. Their fans were really happy.

When she finished drinking and was talking, unexpectedly he entered inside and smirked. He really wanted to tease her when he saw her nervous face.

He slowly said...

Sid: cup de!

Sana: huh?

Sid: chai ka cup de!

It was quite audible and the media person also chuckled after seeing shehnaaz's nervous face. She thought to divert the topic , so she called her ..

Shehnaaz...

She gestured him to go but he was still standing there like a mischievous kid making her more nervous.

Sana: hello ..hello awaaz nahi aa rahi hai.

Saying that she ended the live and then glared at him.

Sana: sidhaaaarthhh mai tera mu tod dungi.

He ran while laughing and she ran behind him. The shuklas didn't know what happened but enjoyed their own tom and jerry show!!!

The shukla house was filled with happiness and laughter. The addition of shehnaaz was the cherry on cake!!!

Unexpectedly two people fell in love and now their love is spreading the magic everywhere. 💘

_________________________________________________

Keep loving ❤️

With love,

Zubi 🐦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 12.7K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE πŸ¦‡.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
22.2K 2.3K 27
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...
1M 91.3K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž