A War With The Voice's

By Y_0URM0MM3Y_

all the pictures and gifs used in story are from pinstrest. I do not claim to own any pictures and gifs in th... More

backstory.
guardian of space and time
rekindled friendship
Contorl.
secerts.
distruction
Her.
Memories?
Celine.
doctor.
help
the god of humanity
freedom
outfits 😋😋😋
Are They In Love..?
Never.
relationships + lore + new oc
the prinzesin
oh the drunks
Betrayed.

The Land Of Geo.

6 1 0
By Y_0URM0MM3Y_

Celeste's pov.
°•●●○•°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°
I always enjoyed the stone forests of the geo nation. They were so pretty. The tall water falls and beautiful ores the were embedded into the rocky sides of the mountains.

Truly breathe taking. It felt great to walk around the real world my outfit as of right now is a black and white kimono

And I still weild the same beautiful scythe, I do use other weapons though.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
There he was, morax the geo archon.
I missed him. I was told I wasn't allowed to speak with him only taunt him. So that's what I must do.

I then saw aether, everyone called him a travler. So I just decided to call him traveler as well. I felt the power of geo flooding all around him, same with anemo.

Good he's regaining strength.
NO! Not good.
We need to weaken him.

The fatui. Yes they want trouble.
I'll make my way to luiye then, they have a bank there and a few of there harbingers are there.

Perfect.

I took the main path to the city cause why not. The traveler noticed me and gave a worried expression.
Good.

I smiled at him and simply walked away, continuing to the city.
Once I arrived I felt the aura of no good. I looked around to trace the aura.

Found it.
A male, ginger. Tall. And the mask of a harbinger. Perfect.

I walked towards the male and smiled, And said "I know what your intentions are and I know a few revelutions to your current issues."

He looked surprised to hear what I had to say. "Alright this better not be a waste of my time. As a fatui haribenger I'm very busy." He sternly stated and I nodded my head.

"Follow me. Childe." I coldly said turning around, he looked creeped out and followed.

I saw morax and gained, I walked straight in his direction. Taunt him.

He looked at me and his eyes widened. I looked at him confused and then awkwardly waved on purpose.

I took childe to the port behind some wooden planks to talk to him about what we could do.

"You want to cause chaos to lure the geo archon out right?" I asked staring into the water. He softly said yes.

I looked at him, "I know it was you who attacked the fake Rex lapis. And I know that's where he keeps the gnosis. But the the Ministerey of civil affairs has it locked up in the golden house." I thought out loud.

"I have a plan, but it might put a bad reputation on the fatui. But it'll get you what you want." I sigh.

"What's your plan." He asked.

"I can give you the ability to summon an ancient God with this sigil of permission. It was used years ago for people to use to talk to the adepti without them getting hurt." I said.

"You get one, you give one to someone named aether, you'll know who he is when you see him. He sticks out like a sore thumb. He's a travler." I added

"What's only one going to do?" He asked kind of sounding offended.

"I wasn't finished. You will make copy of these and bring them to me. I then will use my abilities to help you summon an ancient God the gro archon sealed under water many years ago." I said eith a cold expression.

"You know about that?" He asked surprised.

"Yes, I do. The ancient God down there was my buddy, he was the first God I created. And then his wife. Something got into his head though, and he went against what he was supposed to do. But same goes for me I guess." I coldly say again. I look at him.

"Meet Me here in 4 days. That's when you'll summon it." I said walking away.

When I was walking to leave the city I met eyes with someone. She had blue hair with bangs that were at an angle. She wielded a Bow and she had a fluffy coat around her.

I walked towards her with a smile, and stopped infrint of her. "Hi, I'm a travler. I was wondering if there's any food place you'd suggest! I really would love to try some new dishes." I said trying to make small talk to look less suspicious.

"Hmmm, I'd recommend the teahouse just down that way, they house jice soothing tea and really amazing pastries. But if you want something more expensive and weird ingredients that don't taste that bad, I'd recommend waameng restaurant. Or there's luli Pavillion, we're there's also booths and stuff." She went on.

"All those places sound so yummy! I might visit all have a small bit of everything!" I happily stated. Yeah I might be planning to destroy this place but I'll try to enjoy it while I'm able to again.

"If you'd like I can walk around eith you, I have a day off and was walking around myself." She says in a mild tone.

"That'd be lovely, of course you don't have to but if your offering I won't stop you. I'm just a boring travler. By the way my names Celeste!" I say clasping my hands together

"Yelean." She smiles. I began walking toward waameng restaurant, and yelean followed close behind.

I ordered a dish that had juicey fried steak with spicy chillies with some slime condesent on it. I know it sound gross but It was delicious.

I also ordered a really spicy soup that I forget the name of, it was good though.

"You surprise me eith how much spice you're able to consume." Laughed yelean.

"I remember always eating spicy things a those years ago with my friends. It was so peaceful when it was only us there." I quickly covered my mouth.

"Forget the last part. Let's go to that tea house you mentioned!" I smiled.
Running in the direction of the tea house.

Yelean ran after and let out a chuckle. I wanted to stay in this moment forever. Running around with the people I protect, I loved it.

Yelean looked at a girl and smiled widely. "That's who you ywere waiting for, right?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes, I'm going to get going now it was great to meet you celeste." She smiled and walked off.

From behind her Morax appeared. Really close to me actually. I instantly turned away trying to avoid the male.

I wasn't Fast enough.

I felt a tight grip around my waist, he was hugging me from behind..? he always used to do this when we were 20.

I felt a tear form at my eyes but I blinked it away.

"Do I know you?" I said in a soft shake tone.

"Don't do that Cele." He whispered. I turned towards him still in his grip. "Please, for the sake of me and you let me go." I said trying not to cry.

"You know why I'm back, and I'm sorry about what I have to do." I said in a saddened tone.

His face softened. Then suddenly I felt her eyes leave me. I looked up at him confused.

"For the sake of an old friend, I helped protect you from her gaze. We have a few hours together. Though it may only be a few your an old friend whom I miss. So please." He said with a soft smile.

"fine. Just this once." I said finally hugging him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 95 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
67.2K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
60.7K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
179K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...