Until we become a family

By MydlaMydla

Due to a dept and harsh circumstances, Wei Wuxian is working as a sex worker in a shady brothel run by the We... More

Arc 1 - Only a client? - Favourite client
Arc 1 - Only a client? - Come to me
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Kidnapped?!
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Three of them
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Not a good time?
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Have some fun with me too
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Just like your mother
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Out of here
Arc 4 - Secret - Dreaming of you
Arc 4 - Secret - Thinking of you
Arc 4 - Secret - Talking to you

Arc 1 - Only a client? - Not alone

507 42 6
By MydlaMydla

Day 3: Touchless Orgasms

Wei Wuxian was leaning with his back on Lan Zhan's broad chest. His head was tilted backwards and resting on his client's shoulder as he was catching his breath between powerful thrusts and his loud moaning. Lan Zhan's small huffs were tickling his ear, making his hard and neglected member throb. It was pleasant and painful at the same time and Wei Wuxian was balancing on edge of a cliff between the two sensations. He would not be able to say if he loved it or hated it if anyone asked.

He was a mess. He had already come two times but Lan Zhan still did not seem to be satisfied. Not that Wei Wuxian minded it, not really, he was enjoying himself. But why did his client had to be so cruel and forbid him to touch himself?

True, he had come twice while Lan Zhan had yet to do so once. But he could still go on even if he was allowed a third climax. He did not mind the overstimulation which would come after. He wanted his client to come as well of course.

It was just that his member was throbbing almost painfully, urging Wei Wuxian to pay loving attention to it. He was doing his best to resist and endure, but he was approaching his limit. Would his client be mad if he disobeyed his order?

Wei Wuxian arched his back when Lan Zhan once again hit his prostate. He cried out in frustration. He was so close and he could not come. He knew Lan Zhan would not give his permission, and he had already not held back several times before. Hence the ban on touching himself, Lan Zhan did not believe him that he could resist and wait for him.

Sure, Wei Wuxian loved it when they both came at the same time. However, it was torture to ask him to hold himself back for so long. It almost seemed like his client was doing it on purpose.

From Lan Zhan's disrupted breathing, he could tell that he was holding himself back too. He probably wanted to prolong the moment for as long as he could. But Wei Wuxian had had enough, it felt like hours had passed and he could not go on like this any longer.

Wei Wuxian's hand was sneakily approaching his crotch when Lan Zhan ordered sternly, but not unkindly: "No touching."

Wei Wuxian's hand hesitated in place as he whined theatrically: "Young Master, will you not be gracious enough to let me take care of myself?"

He glanced back at Lan Zhan who was laying behind him and still rhythmically pounding into his backside. It was good, Wei Wuxian squirmed a little in place to allow his favourite client to get better angle of access. Lan Zhan always filled him so nicely.

Wei Wuxian was doing this mostly for show. It was not as if he had not agreed with Lan Zhan's suggestion that he wanted to make him come without touching himself at least once. However, as the pressure was slowly building up, Wei Wuxian's need grew with it. It was hard to resist touching himself just a little bit, just to ease the persistent throbbing.

Especially when there were no restraints used this time. Lan Zhan had never seemed too interested in tying him up, he had never requested it before.

Wei Wuxian would not hate the idea, the thought of being tied up by Lan Zhan and left at his mercy actually excited him, and not just a bit. However, Lan Zhan was the client here, Wei Wuxian was in no position to demand of him to meet his own needs and fantasies.

Still, even when his back was turned to Lan Zhan, the other had discovered his intentions immediately. And he had been trying so hard to move sneakily and not arouse any suspicion.

His hand still hovered over his pleasurably aching rock-hard member, hoping that Lan Zhan would change his mind and allow him to finish his motion after all. Even if he was mostly pretending, he really wanted to touch himself.

However, just as so many times before, when Lan Zhan's mind was set on something, he was relentless. It was kind of cute really, Wei Wuxian loved it.

"No touching," his client repeated and from the tone of his voice, it was clear that he was not expecting the discussion to continue.

Wei Wuxian whined loudly for show. Unlike with some of his other clients, he knew for a fact that if he really insisted, Lan Zhan would of course listen to him. One word from him, and all of this would be over. The play would stop and he would be showered in Lan Zhan's attention and care.

Although Wei Wuxian had never used his safe word, or even asked for a break during a scene, there was no doubt in his mind that Lan Zhan would listen to him.

The knowledge was enough to make him inexplicably happy. He had no idea why, Lan Zhan should be only his client, one of many. But Wei Wuxian was still looking forward to every single of his visits way more than when it came to any other client. Lan Zhan's visits were always the highlight of his week and he was intending to savour them to the fullest.

As if his client could hear his thoughts, or perhaps because he was not being entirely trusted in the heat of the moment, there was suddenly another much larger and warmer hand holding his own in place. In fact, both of his hands were kept prisoners now. Wei Wuxian was trapped and he could not touch himself anymore as he had intended to.

A full body shudder run thought him and his body suddenly became way hotter. At the same time, Lan Wangji, the devil he was when it came to reading the exact moment when We Wuxian was close to his climax, increased his pace.

"Lan Zhan!" escaped a loud half moan half whine from Wei Wuxian's lips. He was on the edge here and Lan Zhan was not helping right now. Not that he hated it or anything though.

He would feel very lonely coming alone again. He wanted Lan Zhan to climax together with him this time. The thing was, from Lan Zhan's pace and his still undisturbed breathing, Wei Wuxian knew that his client was not as close as he was.

Lan Zhan could probably still continue with his torturous thrusting for way longer. Wei Wuxian was going crazy here!

Once again, as if Lan Zhan could actually read his thoughts, he intertwined their fingers together and gave him a reassuring squeeze: "Wei Ying is doing good."

Wei Wuxian's cheeks inexplicably blushed at the small compliment. It had been a long time since he had gotten one. He squeezed back and pulled their joined hands towards his chest. He nested them where his heart was and kissed Lan Zhan's knuckles. One by one, as means to distract himself but also to show his appreciation.

He was determined to hold on as long as it took. He wanted to please Lan Zhan. His client had asked that he came without touching himself qnd he would do it, he had agreed after all. But not because of the request as such, but because it was Lan Zhan asking.

Sweat tickled down from his forehead from the sheer effort of holding back. It was becoming somewhat more on the painful than the pleasurable one, his backside was being ravaged now in the best meaning of the word, but his front was aching in its loneliness. He held Lan Zhan's hands tighter for support.

There were small kisses being peppered on the back of his neck. It was adorable how Lan Zhan was trying to make this easier on him but at the same time also harder.

Wei Wuxian did not realize just how desperate he had become until he found himself crying like a small baby and all but begging in an uninterrupted litany: "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan..."

He felt like he was at his breaking point. All the more because Lan Zhan now shifted both of them around so he could have access to Wei Wuxian's face. He was gently kissing away Wei Wuxian's tears and making soothing noises. It made Wei Wuxian cry all that harder.

"Lan Zhan... together..." he begged again, completely out of his mind.

He did no longer know if he was making any sense, he just wanted to come so badly. He needed Lan Zhan to allow him to touch himself. Or finally hit his prostate properly – his client had stopped doing so a while back – so he could come as they had agreed to. Without at least some stimuli, he would not be able to.

"Mn, together," Lan Zhan hummed in musky voice into his ear. So he must have been making at least some sense after all. Or his client just knew him as his own shoe by now. "Wei Ying has done well, he deserves a reward."

A few more thrusts, this time right at the perfect angle to hit his sweetest spot head on, and Wei Wuxian was coming. His body shuddered violently through his orgasm, just as Lan Zhan's above him did.

It was completely heavenly, even if Wei Wuxian had already come three times today. This was the best one yet. It seemed like Lan Zhan really knew all his buttons and all his most sensitive spots. It was almost as if his client was here to serve him, and not the other way around.

Wei Wuxian stilled after his climax was over and laid limply on the bed. Lan Zhan collapsed next to him and was also gasping for breath, although much less obviously. Both their bodies were covered in sweat and they were visibly exhausted. But Wei Wuxian did mind it one bit. He was happy.

If he could spend the rest of his life with Lan Zhan like this, he would be the luckiest and happiest man in the world. A-Yuan would probably not be against it either, Lan Zhan was so good to Wei Wuxian already, for sure he would treat his son well too. 

This is the end of part 1, if you feel like it, I would be happy to read what you thought about the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 3.6K 57
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
38.1K 1.7K 8
What if A-Yuan and the Wen remnants did not stay hidden during the second siege of the Burial Mounds and caused Lan Qiren to have a change of heart a...
70.9K 1.7K 50
Adventures of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji after marriage and some random wangxian one shots. Mainly contains smut and fluff so read at your own risk A...
147K 11.1K 34
Wei Wuxian had a one night stand with a handsome stranger while he was drunk, and when he woke up the next day, he became panicked and left in a hurr...