DEMENTED | KV

Oleh supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. Lebih Banyak

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

3.1K 115 138
Oleh supersensitivepisces

not edited, excuse any mistakes.
6 months later

Friday
June 11, 2021
3:15 PM

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
Threats To Everybody.

How you calling niggas that's gon' spank you with that extension cord? I can't follow niggas with a name, who got bitched before. Oh, he think he outside? Pull up on him curbside. Hot cars from the Southside, got our shit from Herb guys. Woofin' at the guys more than the opps, I wish you would slide. Durk can't go on his block, but when I'm there I have a good time.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Atlanta, GA
_________________________

" You're going out again?" Walking down the steps with Nalah in my arms, I glanced over at Dayvon– seeing he was dressed in a completely different outfit. From the one he had on this morning, before he left to go to a meeting with his manager and parole officer.

" Going to a hosting Kayla having." He answered flatly, keeping his focus on his reflection as he stood in front of the mirror. Fixing the chains that were hanging around his neck along with the watches that were on his wrist.

" I'm probably not gone get back home till it's late too."

" So my mama gone bring Sky over here so she can sit with you and shit. Cause I'on want you to be here all night by yo self with the baby."

" And you can't skip going to the hosting, to be here with me because?" A small frown made it's way onto my face, when he turned around and faced me. Looking as if he was almost irritated by what I had asked.

" Like I understand that you're famous now and that you wanna be out all night and things of that nature? But you've barely been home since we moved out here and I had the baby. And it would be nice to have some kind of support around here, because I have been stuck sitting at home. While carrying a two month old on my hip as if I made her by myself."

" And I don't really think it's fair that you get to continue to live your life, while I'm stuck here inside this big ass house. Far away from my mom and friends, without having any freedom to do normal things. Because I've been in mommy mode since I left the hospital after almost having a miscarri–"

" What's the purpose of us having this conversation Lucky?" He spoke over me with his brows furrowed together. "Cause ain't nobody holding you hostage."

" And you know I been working while tryna build my name up, so we can keep a roof and shit over our heads. Cause just in case you forgot? You and Nalah ain't the only mfs I gotta provide for. I got a whole group of people that's depending on me outside of y'all. And that ain't even including my family and none of my niggas, cause I gotta provide for all they asses too."

" Okay, and I never that said you didn't." I rolled my eyes hardly.

" All I said was that it'd be nice to have some more help from you, because I've been doing everything by myself without you. While you go out and club, and do shows, and leave me here for long consecutive periods of time. Without checking in on me like a normal person would do, if their significant other just gave birth to their chi–"

" I'on check in on y'all when I be gone Lucky?" A deep chuckle escaped his mouth following light laughter. Which caused the frown I had to deepen as I paused in my footsteps. Because what the fuck was so funny about me saying that? When he knows for a fact that he never checks in on us whenever he's out doing whatever.

Like if I throw this can of Enfamil at his head right now, would I be wrong? Because I feel like he's trying to get a rise out of me and I don't like that, I don't like it at all.

" I don't recall ever saying anything that was funny, so why are you laughing in my face right now? Because I'm five seconds away from cussing you out and throwing this can of Enfamil at you. But I'm trying to choose peace over resulting to violence– so quit playing dumb and be a man for once. And just own up to the fact that you've been a sorry ass partner and father to your two month old child!"

My left leg began shaking repeatedly as I paced around the living room, while rocking Nalah in my arms lightly. When I noticed she had started to stir a bit in her sleep, as well as whine.

" Who you hollering at?" Walking towards me with his face scrunched up, Dayvon grabbed the bottom of my chin lightly. Once he was close enough to me to do so.

"Huh?!"

" Leave me alone." I moved my head back. " And just leave like you always do."

" Luck–"

" Just leave Dayvon!" My voice cracked as soon as I decided to yell at him some more.

" Leave me here alone like you always do and just go out. So that you can be the sorry ass rapper, that you've always wanted to be!"

" I'm sorry now?" He let out another chuckle all while side eyeing me in the process.

" That's what I said righ–let go of me." I jerked my right arm back in attempts to free myself from his tight hold, only to have him yank me towards him roughly. Which caused Nalah's bottle that was in my left hand, to hit the floor. And start leaking out milk onto our rug that was underneath the coffee table.

" I'm sorry now Lucky?" He repeated his question, staring directly in my face as he waited for me to give him a response. "You're hurting my arm." I tried pulling it away from him a second time, once a throbbing sensation started to occur inside of it.

" Let go of me." I struggled to blink back my tears, when he bumped his shoulder against mine roughly. After he finally decided to release the tight grip he had on me.

" You dramatic as fuck." He spat angrily, holding his phone up against his right ear. "Oh." I shrugged nonchalantly, using the back part of my hand to wipe away the tears that had begun falling down my face.

" I really can't fucking stand you." A loud huff of frustration left my mouth, as I muttered underneath my breath. Once I knew Dayvon was too invested in his conversation on the phone to hear me.

"And I'm leaving y–"

" You ain't going no where, so shut up." He moved the phone away from his ear, shooting me a death glare. While I sat with my mouth slightly parted, feeling a bit dumbfounded about the fact that he'd heard me in the first place.

" I bet I will." I retorted, all while continuing to wipe away my tears.

" Because you don't deserve me or Nalah! So I'm leaving you and I won't be here when you decide to come ba–"

" I love you Lucky." He spoke over me once more, after he ended his phone call with whoever he'd been talking to. "I love you." His left hand made contact with the right side of my face as he proceeded to assist me in wiping away my tears.

All while repeating himself and saying that he loved me over and over, which only caused me to start crying harder. When he took my face into his hands fully and began showering soft-wet kisses all over it. "And I'm sorry." He mumbled, getting down onto his knees in front of me.

" No you're not." I sniffled hardly, as I leaned myself more into his touch out of habit.

" I am." Another kiss was placed upon my cheek, near the area that was closest to my mouth. Which caused me to hold my breath and lock eyes with him, when I noticed where his eyes were currently staring.

" I ain't going out no more either."

" Why not?" I tilted my head towards the side, swatting his hands away from being near me. When he attempted to lift up the bottom part of my nightgown, after unbuckling his belt and pulling off the shirt he had on.

" You're aware that there's a child in the room right?" I raised an eyebrow, stifling my laughter at the face he'd made. Once I stood up and walked past him, so that I could go upstairs and lay Nalah inside her crib.

" She sleep." He followed behind me closely, smacking his hands against my ass repeatedly as I walked. "And guess what she told me the other day?"

" Who?" I frowned up my face, grabbing the baby monitor from off the nightstand. After I had laid Nalah down inside of her crib successfully, without waking her.

" Nalah." Von sucked his teeth as he struggled to kick his jeans off.

The fact that he thinks he's about to fuck me? After he made me cry is hilarious.

" And what did she say to you Dayvon?" I rolled my eyes playfully, deciding to play along with whatever he was talking about.

" That you bogus as hell for saying her daddy a sorry ass rapper."

" When you know damn well that all the shit I be making? Be raw as hell."

" Mhm, and what else did she say?" Scooting my body towards the middle of our bed, I pulled the covers over me–or at least? I attempted to. But Dayvon had yanked them from being on me, just as his now naked body began hovering over top of mine.

" Why are you naked?" I questioned slowly, fighting to keep my eyes from looking down at his slim yet thick, eight inched pole. That stood up on it's own swinging wildly between his legs, with pre-cum oozing from out the tip.

" Why you ain't naked with me? Is the real question."

" And what the fuck you still wearing this ugly ass gown for?" Pulling the covers over his backside, Dayvon palmed his hands across the top part of my thighs afterwards. Making me clench them together tightly and place my palm in the center of his chest. Against the O'Block tattoo that was engraved into the center of it.

When he reached underneath my gown and gripped both sides of my underwear, getting ready to pull them down. "W-wait." I stuttered out nervously, scooting further up the bed.

" Wait for what?" He paused his movements. "..." Staring down at my face with his brows raised. " Because.." I mumbled quietly, holding my arms around myself. Which was something I'd do whenever I felt overwhelmed, and having Dayvon's naked body laying over top of me.

After not seeing him like this in months? Had me wanting to give into him and possibly give him another child. Regardless of now badly he had hurt my feelings earlier, when the two of us were arguing with one another.

Well, actually? Let me correct myself. When I was arguing with him–while he acted unfazed and completely nonchalant, as if none of the things I said had mattered.

" I been waiting months and shit already as it is, just to touch you how I want to now."

" While you telling me to 'wait' as if you'n want me or some." He resumed his movements pulling my panties down slowly, all while maintaining heavy eye contact with me as he did so. Which made my arms link around his neck on automatic–as soon as he leaned his chest down so it could press against mine.

Explicit content down below

" Hm, lemme help you get this off mama." He gripped the ends of my gown, making me lift my arms so he could get it off.  "I'm still mad at you." I whispered out, after locking my legs around his waist.

" I know." He nodded. " But you gone love me again inna minute though, so I ain't tripping off you being in yo feelings right now bae."

Wow, niggas these days are so unbelievable.

" Okay, but my feelings are still hu–oh..w-wait." My right hand pressed against his abdomen on automatic, as soon as he slid in and jerked his hips forward. Without giving me a fair warning that he was about to start.

" Why you got that right there?" He motioned his head towards my hand, that was still currently pushing against his stomach. "You grown right?"

"And ain't this what you wanted?" Pinning both my arms over my head, Dayvon leaned his body down some more. Placing his head inside the crook of my neck afterwards. As he began whispering inside my ear, all while dragging his tongue across it in the process.

Which made me scrunch my face up, and turn my head to the side. As soon as the familiar tightening feeling I missed–started occurring inside the pit of my stomach.

" D-dayvonnn!" I cried out, spreading my legs further apart. So he could have as much access to do as he pleased. " I know." A low moan slipped out of his mouth, as he raised his body back up and began fucking into me faster.

With his left hand wrapped around my neck, as I continued to moan out loudly. And grip onto the sheets, with my mouth wide open. " I know it's a lot." He continued talking to me in a sultry like tone, using me scooting up in the bed as an advantage to flip me over.

And start knocking his up hips into me, back to back at a fast pace. While I fought to keep an arch, due to how much I was squirming and scooting up the bed. From the pleasure being too much for me to handle, as well as the feel of his dick. That was currently poking around in my guts.

I also found it kind of hard to speak back, and voice my satisfaction to him too. But I'm sure he knew what he was doing to me, was a lot. And that it felt good, seeing that he continued on with his dirty, degrading remarks.

While I took in everything that he was giving me, without caring to try and run or push my hands back anymore. " I missed seeing you like this." Palming his hand against my right ass cheek, he sent a smack to it.

Sending another one to my left one after, that was way harder than the last.

" You missed me?" Grabbing a fistful of my tape-ins, he yanked my head backwards. Making a fist around my throat directly after, as soon as I pushed my hips back against him repeatedly.

Starting to match his rhythm, with loud–whiny moans pouring out of my mouth repeatedly as I did so. " I said, did you miss me?" His right hand pushed my face down against the mattress, while his left one fondled near the area where my butt hole was. Making me screw my eyes shut and cry out louder.

The moment he pushed his thumb inside of it, and began pushing and pulling it out. At a medium speed, all while continuously rolling his hips forward. As he fucked into me roughly and deep, without giving me a chance to run–like I'd done before. When we were first starting out and I had felt that everything he was giving me? Was just too much to try and take all at once.

".. I-i.." I struggled to speak, as he flipped me over and placed his hand back around my throat–holding onto it with a loose, but still somewhat tight grip.

" You what?" He taunted, all while switching up the rhythm of his strokes. With the thumb on his left hand rubbing against my clit in a circular motion.

"You what, Lucky?" He asked again, taking my chin between his fingers before lifting it up.

So that the two of us could make eye contact. " Talk to me." He grunted, tracing his thumb around my lips before he parted them. And opened up my mouth wider, as he leaned down more, so that his face was just inches away from mine.

" Too much." I panted out, after swallowing down his spit. " I can't–I love you." My hands found their way to his back, the moment his strokes grew sloppy. And his moans began growing louder than mine were, when I clenched myself around him–pulling him in closer by my legs.

Once the sweet and pleasurable sensation of my first orgasm, started tearing through me. Just as my cum began leaking out of me, and coating the sides of his dick. Each time he drew his hips back out slowly–before slamming himself right back inside of me.

" If you love me? Then you gone take it." He pulled himself out of me, laying down against his back. Before sitting me atop his lap, so that I was straddling him–with both of my hands placed in the center of his chest. " Dayvon..please."

My body shook vividly, when I was lifted up by my hips. And his mushroom like tip began circling around my hole–getting coated up in my wetness.

"Please what?" He sat up on his elbows, after slipping into me again without giving me a warning.

"Hm?" Assisting me with moving my hips, he placed a kiss onto my lips. Deepening it after while, as we began tongue kissing. With our hands roaming all over each other as time passed.

Literally was getting all the common sense fucked out of me right now, as well as my train of thought.

And I guess I should start thinking about baby names too, being that Dayvon's hold on me was growing tighter–just as his strokes grew more sloppy, slowing down a bit. When his head had tilted backwards and his face began to scrunch up,

" I love you." I repeated what I had said from earlier, catching his head before it could drop against the bed pillows. "..I-i lo–I love you so much, Dayvon!" A high pitched moan flew out my mouth, as I clung onto Dayvon's body.

When he sat up in the bed unexpectedly, and stood up after getting out of it. With my legs still locked around his waist, tightly. As he pressed my backside up against the wall–picking up where we had left off. Causing me to lock my eyes with his, and dig my nails into the top of his shoulders hardly.

When the warm feel of his cum, started to fill me up.

" I love you more, fasho." A throaty moan erupted from the back part of his throat.

" Wish you could understand all the shit that you be doing to me too." Trailing kisses against the side of my face and shoulder, after placing me down onto my feet. Dayvon gripped the back part of my neck–turning me around so that my backside was facing him.

Before he bent me over the side of the bed, pulling my hair up into a ponytail as he did so. Making me turn around to look back at him the best I could, with my hips swaying side to side slowly–in a teasingly manner.

" How about you tell me then?" Raising my brows with a playful smirk appearing on my face, at the sight of Dayvon looking completely strung out. I reached my hand behind myself, grabbing ahold of his shaft–deepening my arch a bit as I did so.

Feeling my teeth sink into my bottom lip, the moment he raised his hand and sent a smack against my right ass cheek. Before repeating the action and spanking his hand onto my left one soon after.

" Look at yo ass folding, and running up the bed already." He laughed pulling me back towards the edge of the bed by my ankles.

" Nobody was running." I frowned. " You're just heavy handed as fuck."

" And I'm starting to get sor–" Getting cut off by the sound of Nalah's light cry, emitting from the baby monitor on our dresser. Made the both of us stop what we were doing and begin staring at each other.

" She bogus." Von sucked his teeth, grabbing a pair of underwear and sweats from out his drawer.

" She's a baby." I frowned again, squatting towards the floor to the best of my ability. Despite my legs being sore the way they currently were.

" And I was starting to get sore anyway."

" I'on see what for, cause we fasho gone pick up where we left off later on."

Who is we??

" You're funny." I laughed after pulling out some clothes, for me to change into after I showered. " And go get Nalah, so she can quit crying and get changed and fed."

" You'n see me walking to this door?" He paused in his footsteps, looking back at me with his eyes squinted. " While you tryna order me around and shit?"

" You needa be washing yo ass, and changing into yo clothes. Cause my mama and nem finna be here in a few."

" Your mama!?" I shouted, peeking my head out the bathroom door after turning on the knob to the shower. " Since when was your mama coming over?"

" Since I invited her, what you mean?" He furrowed his brows, matching the face I was making. " Cause I'on like how you acting like it's a issue or some, that she coming."

" It's not a issue Dayvon, it's just fresh news. Because I wasn't expecting us to have any company over today, after you told me that you weren't going out anymore."

" And I'm guessing that Bj and them are coming over too?"

" Mhm." He hummed, holding a whining Nalah in his arms once he re-entered the room.

I highly recommend not getting pregnant, or moving into a house with your significant other afterwards. If you have an ick for last minute plans, the way that I do.

10/10 do NOT recommend. I repeat, I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL, SO FUCK THOSE KIDS AND BE FREE UNTIL YOU CAN'T ANYMORE!

" And you must want me to what? Cook something for everybody, so that they can have something to eat when they get here?" I questioned dryly, placing my shower cap onto my head–after I glanced back into the bathroom and saw that the mirror was now fogged up.

" The fuck you mean cook?" He laughed loudly, looking at me like I was crazy.

" You know you and kitchens, don't even too much go together. While yo goofy ass offering to whip some shit up, like you a chef or some."

"I can so cook." I folded my arms over my chest, getting offended. "Nah, lil folks." He disagreed, with his head shaking in disapproval.

"You can't cook at all baby, buy y'know what you can do?"

" What?" I asked boredly, leaning up to place a kiss against Nalah's forehead, when he approached the doorway of the bathroom–holding her out in front of me.

" Dm that mf, who cooked for us when we was in Puerto Rico? And see if she do last minute catering, and if she out 'hea. And if she do? Use my card to pay her and if she ask what we want? Tell her we already got everything that needa be cooked, and that we just need her to get he–fuck it. Tell her imma send a car to get her, if she ain't too fa–"

" You've never sent a car to pick me up before." I rolled my eyes, staring up at him with a mug. " And I told you that I'd cook, so just let me coo–"

" Yo name Chef Miah, now?"

"..." 

"..."

"..."

" Oh ight, I'an think so. And hurry up and wash yo ass before my mama get ova' here, cause you know she gone be wanting to see you and shit."

" Mhm, how about you ask Miah to do it?" I shut the bathroom door in his face, before he could grab me up by my neck."Since you remember her name?"

" Let her see your mama instead, because I'm not coming back out this room!"

_ _ _ _ _ _

" Girl, I swear I'm so done with him this time. Like really, really done and through with all his bullshit." Sitting at my vanity with my left leg swung over my right. I gossiped to Trudy over the phone–watching her background shuffle around, as the two of sat on FaceTime with one another.

" Like, how're you gonna insult my cooking and then proceed to remember the name of a female, that you only met once? And you wanna know what makes it worse?"

" What?–wait hold on bitch. Ken cut that sorry ass song off, before I get to flashing out!" She shouted, glaring towards the right. "But I like this song." Ken frowned, popping up into the camera with her brows furrowed.

" And whatever happened to hate the messenger but not the message?"

" Girl, that's been over with. After Durk had sneak dissed her in the new album he just dropped." I informed her, while laughing. And picking with the chipped nail polish that was on my big toe.

" Well, I still like the song so." She shrugged, smiling innocently. "Cause it's very relatable."

" Yeah, I bet the fuck you do." Trudy huffed hardly, before refocusing her attention on me. " What were you saying about Von, though bitch?"

" That I'm over all his bullshit and that I'm done with him."

" Lucky, now you know that 'being done' isn't even in your vocabulary pookie." She laughed hardly, making Ken join in with her. And begin nodding her head up and down in agreement.

" It really isn't."

" But it is though." I retorted, folding my arms over my chest. "I'm over him for re–"

" Aye, Lucky?!" He called out to me from downstairs, making me grit my teeth together. At the sound of Trudy and Ken's laughter increasing, when I started to get up and inch towards the bedroom door.

Speak of the devil.

" I'm so done with him and over all his bullshit." Trudy mimicked my voice, terribly. Taking this chance to snap a FaceTime photo of me, the moment I had scrunched my face up–with my eyes rolling immediately after.

" Akikiki, kiss my ass." I flicked her off. " I'd love to, fat mama." She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. " Oh, I believe you." I chuckled holding onto the stair railing, as I walked down them slowly.

While saying a small prayer inside my head, once the sound of Von's mama's–light but almost raspy voice had filled my ears. When I made it downstairs fully, with my phone held up closely to my ear.

" Ew, I know that's not Taesha's pirate sounding ass talking in the background?"

Trudy said loudly, causing me to cut my volume down with quickness. When Von's mama head had snapped over in my direction, just as a bright smile made it's way onto her face soon after. " Luckyy!" She said happily, coming towards me with open arms.

" Hey." I waved shyly, hugging her back–after she had basically yanked me into her embrace.

" I swear to God, I feel like she was born a man."

" That's funny, because I used to say the same exact thing about you." Grabbing my phone from out my hands, she smiled into the camera. While Trudy just sat there in silence–mugging the shit out of her. " Taesha." Trudy mumbled dryly, greeting her.

" Trudence." She spoke back, keeping her smile from earlier present.

" You still must be mad at me about that wig, huh? Because if you are? Then I've got news for you hun."

" And what news is that, love? Because I've got some news for your disrespectful behind too! And I just find it real funny ho–"

" Alright, alright that's enough." Taking my phone from out her hands, I turned on my heels quickly. Going towards the direction of the kitchen–where the sound of multiple familiar voices were coming from.

" On King David, Nalah just dropped the G's. I put that shit on my life and unborn kids life, that I just watched her drop that shit!" Muwop shouted loudly, arguing back and forth with Bj. Holding Nalah in his arms as he did so, which made me stop in my footsteps and begin staring at all of them.

With a confused expression settled across my face.

" My baby did what now?" I spoke up slowly, allowing my presence to be known.

" Man, Luck? This goofy, perc addicted ass nigga. Gone say he seen niecey drop the G's? When she won't doing shit but putting her fingers inside her mouth." Bj stated, looking over at me with the same expression that was on my face.

" She probably did drop the G's, for real bitch. Cause when I was talking to her on FaceTime the other day, when your mama called y'all? I was trying so hard to get her to smile at me, but all her little fast ass wanted to do? Was stick up those fat-chubby ass hands." Trudy added her two cents into the conversation, making me hover my thumb over the end button.

As I proceeded to end the call, up until my attention was shifted onto the heart shaped flowers and white Chanel bag. That were placed on top of the kitchen counter, where Dayvon stood not too far behind. Looking at me with a smirk, before it shifted into a mug.

When he realized I wasn't as happy to see the gift there–like he must've expected me to be.

" For one? I'm tired of people saying that they're having conversations with my baby. As if she can talk fluently and do things she can't yet, so please stop doing it. Before she ends up growing up over night and starts doing it for real."

" And I'm guessing you got me these as a way to apologize, for insulting my cooking the way that you did earlier?" I broke eye contact with Bj and Muwop, turning towards Dayvon after. Gesturing my hands towards the gifts–with an eyebrow raised.

" The fuck I'ma apologize for saying some shit that's true?"

" Umm, I don't know?" I mugged him. "Maybe because it was rude?"

" Learn how to cook right? And I'll neva' say none bout it again." Approaching me with a smile on his face, my waist got grabbed as soon as he was close enough to do so.

" Vine?! Don't be over there insulting my bitch and her cooking!" Trudy fussed, all while telling me to give him the phone.

"Cause the noodles she cook? Be, A-fucking 1."

" On my son, them mfs be soggy asl. Yo ass tripping and fucked up in the head for real, if you think them shits actually taste good."

Wow, it's him talking down on my cooking as if I'm not standing right here in his face.

" On who, you'n like how she make her noodles?" The sound of Booka's voice coming from behind me, made me stop what I was doing and rush towards him with open arms. And a wide smile on my face, after I wrapped my arms around him and started crying like a baby.

" Bitch pause, because you didn't even cry when I called you earlier. And this is our first time getting on the phone with each other in WEEKS! But when that bug eyed, Uncle Ruckus looking ass nigga comes over? You wanna break down and cry, like the two of y'all are just the best of damn friends!?"

" Then y'all rocking side to side all in my face, as if I ain't fucked up inna head and trigger happy. With lots of bodies to my name." Von commented after Trudy, motioning for me to come back towards him–with his eyes squinted and twitching.

I love my crazy man.

" I think niecey just shitted too? Or she either shitting and boutta be finished, so which one of y'all lovely parents gone change her? Cause I'an the Uncle who go all out and change diapers, I'm just the Uncle who like to kickback and start up bullshit." Muwop stated, with his lips twisted upwards.

As he held Nalah out in front of me and Dayvon, while looking in between the two of us with his brows raised. "What y'all deaf or some? Which one of y'all finna change this damn baby?"

" I'll do it." Von's mama offered, grabbing Nalah from Muwop. " I've been wanting to spend some extra quality time, with my grand-baby anyways." She cooed kissing both of her cheeks repeatedly.

" Her pampers are upstairs in the nursery." I told her, with my arms still wrapped tightly around Booka. " But I missed you." I shifted my focus upwards, drying my eyes off with the back part of my hand.

" I missed you a lo–Dayvonnn, quit being jealous."

" Shut up talking to me goofy." Pulling me away from Booka–with his face all frowned up in annoyance. Dayvon sat me against his lap, after taking a seat in one of the chairs that were around the dining room table.

" Friendly ass mf." He kept talking shit underneath his breath while mugging me.

" She's so friendly and fake for real, Vine. But it's okay, cause she won't be getting shit for that birthday when next week comes around."

" I know a bitch with horse teeth, and mental problems ain't getting mad about me being somebody favorite?" Booka took my phone, starting to smile on automatic. When Kennedy's face appeared onto the screen.

" Give Veeners the phone bro."

" Greet me correctly first, and then maybe I'll think about doing that."

" Yeah Booka, greet my friend correc–Dayvon Daquan Bennett." I gritted my teeth, upon feeling my neck getting gripped from behind.

" Didn't I say, shut up talking to me?" Applying more pressure to my neck, he tugged on my ponytail hardly–causing my entire head to jerk back. " Friendly, thot ass bi–"

SMACK!

"..."

" I'm a friendly, thot ass what now?"

"..."

"..."

" Oh okay, that's what I thought." Getting nothing but silence as a response, I got up off Dayvon's lap–taking back my phone away from Booka afterwards. Before going into the kitchen, so I could make myself a plate. Seeing that Chef Miah, had made her rounds while I was upstairs and that she dropped off a bunch of food for us to eat.

" You just gone sit there and look stupid, after she just smacked yo ass like that? Cause me personally? I wouldn't even go for no shit like that, on bro. Then she popped yo ass all in yo mf mouth, as if you ain't got them cutters on yo teeth." Booka said instigating, with his arms folded over his chest.

" Cutters?" Bj frowned. " Bitch you mean VV's?"

" Nah bitch, I meant cutters. Like I said the first fucking time, ole slow ass nigga."

" On my kids, I'an neva' been slow in my life. And I put that shit on yo fat ass, snack thieving ass kids too BITCH!" Bj snapped, tossing his hat to the side. Causing it to land against my feet–when I had walked back into the dining room. Just as him and Booka started tussling on the floor wildly, while cussing at each other aggressively as they did so.

" You needa be apologizing to Vine, for slapping him in front of his niggas like that Sekani. Cause I know it's taking everything in him right now, not to smack your high yellow ass the fuck back! And Vin–"

" Quit calling me that gay ass shit." Von mumbled speaking lowly, but loud enough to the point where Trudy could still hear him. "My bad, I mean VON." She said loudly putting emphasis on his name.

" Wassup, what you on lil folks? You good? Ain't nobody fucking wit' you out there is they?"

" Other than your perc addicted ass homeboy? Nope. And I'm not on shit right now, because I didn't have any clients today-since I cancelled all my appointments. And before y'all ask me why I did that?"

" Keep y'all noses on y'all face and not in my business, cause it's not like I'm outside India's job right now. Waiting for her swole lip, internet thugging ass to get off."

" And it's not like I brought Ken with me, to use her as a distraction. For when her Thomas The Train head shaped ass, clocks out. And comes outside to the front, to wait for her crackhead ass nigga to pick her up."

" Trudy." I sighed placing down my fork. " Why're you even still entertaining her when you told me you were at peace? And that you had rose above the habit of always needing to fight someone–whenever they make you mad?"

" Girl, when the fuck did I say that?!" She leaned back frowning. "Right." Booka nodded his head, agreeing. After getting up off the floor–with the neckline of his t-shirt stretched out.

" Cause y'know damn well that choosing violence? Always gone be her FIRST choice."

" And speaking of violence? When you gone quit acting all sadity and apologize for popping my nigga in his mouth?" Him and Bj asked in unison.

"Cause he hurting right now." Muwop chimed in, pointing over in his direction.

" And y'all know I'on even too much try to get in the middle of shit, cause I'm still fucked up bout how m–I'an even gone go into detail. Cause y'all should already know what I was finna say? But yeah, apologize for slapping my nigga lil folks."

" She straight." Dayvon chuckled lowly, slouching his back against the chair.
" I'm coolin."

" Boy!–Lucky smack his ass again, cause now he showing the fuck off!"

" And Book Of Sin and Lies? My homegirl Ken said to unblock her and that she's sorry for calling your babymama a wide body, no edge having, Debbie Cake eating ass hoe. Who ain't got no motion and for selling all yo Amiris on Depop, for two hundred dollars a pair."

Oh my goodness, Jesus please take the wheel.

" On who, she sold all yo Amiris for two hundred fucking dollars?! While you sitting here tryna coach Lucky on what to say to Von? Yo wide eyed ass, needa be flying back to the raq. So you can treat the fuck outta Ken ass, cause the shit she did to you? Way worse than Lucky popping Von up in his mf mouth, like what the fuck?!" Bj said loudly, exaggerating a bit with his arms held out.

" Niggas walking around tryna be a relationship life coach, but getting they shit sold for a booboo ass price? Like, don't ever say none to me about none ever again–cause bitch how the fuck you let yo self get hoed like that? Then she already hoed yo ass once, back when she was fucking wit' that nigga Cash."

" And you took her slow ass back, like the green ass mf you i–"

POP!

"..."

"..."

" Nigga fuck you!" Booka cut him off, after disconnecting his fist from his face.

" I know I ain't just hear what I think I heard? LUCKY SET THE PHONE UP, I GOT TWO STACKS ON BOOKA!"

" Let me call you ba–"

" Bitch no, because you're never gonna call the fuck ba–"

" I promise I'll call you back, love you." Hanging up with quickness, I went to stand in between Bj and Booka. While Dayvon and Muwop–but mainly Dayvon? Stood fussing the both of them out, with his arms and hands moving everywhere as he spoke.

" Y'all crybaby ass niggas in hea' fussing and fighting over dumb shit, when it's mfs that ain't even too far from where we at? Who been needing to get checked and pulled up on. While y'all up in hea' fighting on each other? Go fight and beat on the niggas who needa be dealt with!"

" Instead of doing the shit to each other, over some sorry ass pants. That can get replaced right now, wit' no fucking problem."

" With no problem at all." Muwop co-signed. " But all y'all soft ass niggas wanna do? Is argue like bitches and roll back and forth onna flo'."

" Ain't shit soft bout me." Booka and Bj stated in unison, as I remained standing in the middle of both of them–with my focus locked onto Dayvon.

Who was currently heading towards the stairs, with his head nodding up and down slowly. " Ight, so y'all gone prove it to me then." He stated, stopping in his tracks to glance back down at them.

" Prove what?" I was the first to speak up, with my feet rushing towards the stairs.

Because there was a certain type of look inside his eyes right now, that I had only ever saw twice–not counting right now. And whenever I did happen to witness that look? He always ended up getting thrown into jail, while being on the news.

With multiple charges being added to his record, that of course? He always denied when I asked questions about them. But unfortunately for Dayvon? I wasn't as stupid. Or gullible the way I once was in the past, back when times were much more simpler.

And I'm sure he knew that if he had plans on going to do whatever it is, that I thought he was going to do? While attempting to leave me here, to wait out his return–when nine times out of ten? He wouldn't come back home at all–if he didn't play his cards right.

And be smart while having a plan, instead of letting his temper get the best of him like always? That I wasn't going to sit around this time, and let him fuck up everything that he worked so hard to get. Especially with us having a baby to worry about, because I refused to be like all the other bm's that Trudy, Ken and I always talked about.

Like I literally refuse to raise a baby on my own, or to be stuck planning out a funeral. All because my hot-headed ass boyfriend, doesn't know how to let certain shit go.

" Hello? I asked you a question. And why do you need them to prove anything to you? When they're just as crazy and detrimental as you are?"

" I'm crazy?" Raising his brows, he came back down the steps slowly. Making sure he bumped his shoulder up against mine roughly as he did so.

"Well, you damn sure aren't a saint." I said with my face frowned up, seeing that he was putting his shoes on to leave. As if I wasn't standing right here, trying to have a civilized conversation with him.

" If I was crazy? I would've backhanded the fuck out you. And beat yo ass after you put yo hands on me earlier, when you know I'on even go for shit like that. But I let you be, didn't I? And I said I was coolin, right?"

" He did let you be." Muwop added his two cents in again, causing me to cut my eyes at him and mouth for him to shut up.

" Why I gotta shut up? I'an even doing shit." He sucked his teeth throwing his hands up in the air.

" You need to shut up, because you're not making the situation any better by agreeing with him. And did you not call me a bitch, Dayvon? Or attempt to? Because you know I've never went for shit like that. While you're sitting up here trying to play the victim, as if I just hit you for no reason."

" Ask me if I care." He replied bluntly, tucking his gun into the waistband of his jeans.

" Ask me if I care Lucky."

"You should care." My frown deepened when he let out a lengthy laugh, motioning for the boys to follow him out the front door. "You should care a fucking lot actually."

"We can't always get the shit we want in life." Walking in front of me, he lifted my chin up with his finger–placing a quick kiss onto my lips. "And I care about you." He mumbled.

" I just don't give a fuck about none of the shit you tryna talk about, if you want me to be honest?"

" Don't hit him again, cause I see yo hand twitching." Booka pointed at me, as soon as I went to raise towards Dayvon's face. " Shut up Booka." My frowned deepened some more.

" Okay." He nodded, going out the door with Bj and Muwop following down behind him. Leaving me and Dayvon standing in silence, staring at one another. With the tension so thick in between us, that it could be cut with a knife.

" Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked dryly. " Mm-hm." Von nodded his head up and down, after giving me another quick kiss.

" So leave." I pointed at the front door. " Why you saying it like that?" He tilted his head backwards. " You saying it all dry, like you mad at me or some?"

" I'm not mad at all." Forcing a fake smile onto my lips, I grabbed his hand leading him towards the door. " Just be safe." I stood on my tippy toes kissing his cheek.

" And I'll see you late–"

" You ain't gone tell me you love me?" He frowned his face up, pulling me back by my arm–when I attempted to walk away and shut the door in his face.

" Love you."

" Where the 'i'' at? And what you acting funny for?" He cornered me in near the closet, asking me multiple questions back to back. Looking as if he was almost annoyed or on the verge of cussing me out, with how his tone kept changing.

" I'm not acting funny, and I love you." I told him truthfully, well? The part about me loving him was true, but me saying I wasn't acting funny? Was a lie.

But he didn't need to know that right now, nor did he need to know what I was going to do once he left to go wherever him and the guys were actually going.

" You promise?" Believing nothing was actually wrong with me, Dayvon took a step back away from me. Beginning to re-open the front door, with his eyes still trained directly on mine.

" I promise." I crossed my fingers behind my back, smiling at him innocently. Which caused him to smile right back, whike telling me that he loved me. And that he'd see me once he got back home later on.

Right before he left out of the front door, and walked towards his Hellcat–getting in and pulling off shortly after. Which made me take a seat against the couch, as I contemplated on if I wanted to go through with what I was thinking about earlier.

Deciding fuck it, moments into thinking. As I held my phone out in front of me, after punching in my passcode and unlocking it. " Hey Siri, FaceTime Demitri."

"..."

"..."

"..."

" Making a FaceTime call, to Demitri with Black Heart..."

________________

how's your 2023 going so far?

things are also about to take a wild turn.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.8K 1.6K 23
๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ? ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ.
553K 27.9K 35
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
68.7K 1.3K 70
I'ma let this MAC fly out with this one... IN LOVING MEMORY OF KING VON RIP KING VON LLKV