Trust or danger?

By GiaKon

One is a psycho and another is smitten with you! But which one is who? Should you trust Jungkook or Taehyung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - YN POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9

28 10 54
By GiaKon

Jungkook managed to get out of the car. He was not baldly hurt. The driver that hit him ran away. Just great! His car was kinda messed up.
"Will I manage to at least get to the beach?" He didn't care he was bleeding and hurt. "I need to reach Taehyung in time! I can feel it! Death is near them!"

Two years after he joined Bangtan, Jungkook knew he was different. He could feel the boys emotions.
Sadnes, happiness, depression, guilt, whatever was near them.
He felt Taehyung sorrow and the love he had for yn when they met at the company, before he went to meet yn. But now, all that filled the room he had so much joy with yn, was just death.

He knew the others won't believe him, so he never talked about this. But he managed to sway Yoongi tonight. If only he could reach them faster!

Yoongi was near the beach. He got out of the car and start running towards the water. He couldn't see no one!
"Where are they?"

He went to Taehyung car, but nobody was there. The car was open.
"They couldn't leave by foot. They should be on the beach."
He called both yn and Taehyung phones, but no one picked up. No noise could be heard.
"I,I, are they in the water?"
He ran away to the shore, looking after them. It was to dark, he couldn't see.

Then a car approached the beach and went straight to the water.
Jungkook quickly got out.

"Did you find them? Where is yn?"
"I don't know...." Yoongi muttered.
"I can't find them. I don't see them anywhere. I even called their phones. No one picked up...." He said already scared.

Jungkook searched his phone and started calling yn. Yoongi saw the light inside the water. He picked up yn phone..
"Fuck! They are inside the sea!!!" He yelled.
Jungkook felt his blood boiling. He was on the verge to pass out.... He didn't know how to look after them. He was not feeling well. He was also hurt...

"Hyung, I can't. You need to look after them."
"Where can I find them, Jk? It's the middle of the night! I can't see anything!"

***
Yn was struggling inside Taehyung embrace. She could feel the water swallowing them both.
She knew well what Tae wanted to do.
What she didn't have the guts to do, many times before.
She wasn't scared to die, but she wanted him to be safe and alive.
She embraced him even harder, as they emerged under water.

Taehyung could feel her embrace, so he squeezed her even hard. Yn gathered all her air and smashed her lips on Tae.
They kissed, so hot, she couldn't even feel the water around them. But she knew they won't have enough air soon.

Keeping Taehyung tight with her legs, she struggled to get at the surface, for air.
She took a good grasp of air, went under water and gave it to Tae, pushing him up.

Finally, he was at the surface, coughing and grasping for air. But yn didn't come up.
She wanted to go deeper, to be swollen by the sea tonight.

Taehyung was yelling like crazy after yn... but it was dark. What could he find there, in that abyss?

Yoongi was also swimming around the shore, trying to find them or at least hear them. And in that monumental silence, he did! He heard Taehyung.
"Tae, Tae! Yn!!" Yoongi was yelling so loud that also Jungkook heard him.
"Where are you?"
"Yoongi? I can't find yn!"
"What? Where are you?" Yoongi was just aimlessly swimming, listening to Tae voice.

"Did you find her?" Jungkook was yelling from the beach. He could feel blood dripping from his nose.
"Shit, this is bad..."
"I can't see her!" He heard both Yoongi and Taehyung yelling.
"What do you mean??? Where is sheeee????" Jungkook wanted to go into the sea but he fainted.

Yn wanted to finish her life here. But suddenly she remembered Jungkook doe eyes, the way she felt with him, and also what if Taehyung didn't make it? So she gathered all her strength and went up to the surface.
She needed a few minutes to catch her breath. She heard Taehyung yelling. Also another voice.

"Who is that? Who is yelling?" Then she realized it's Yoongi.
"Yoongs?" She tried to yell out, but she was too tired.
"Tae?"
He heard her and went straight to her... he catches her arms. He believed they were meant to be, how could he find her in that... abyss ?

"Yn??? Are you alive?"
"Yes...."she cried and embraced Tae.
"I found her!! Hyung, I found yn! Hyung??"
But he couldn't hear Yoongi.
"Hyung, where are you?"

Silence. No one answered.
Taehyung tried to swim back, also pulling yn after him. Then they heard, all of the sudden.
"Shark, shark!! Get out of the water!" Yoongi was barely gasping for air.
"Run,yn!" Tae pushed her forward.
"I can't! We need to help him!"
She kicked Taehyung and went after Yoongi.

"You get out! Call an ambulance!"
Yn gathered all the strength she could find, within herself, and plunged into the water, searching for Yoongi. Her heart was beating like crazy, it was tinging into her ears.

Taehyung didn't know what he should do first. He slapped his cheeks.
"We can't all die eaten by sharks! I'll call the ambulance and come after them!"
He ran to the car, finding Jungkook passed out on the beach.
" Fuck, what happened?"
While checking Jk, he also called for help.
He saw Jk was full of blood.
"What did you do, crazy maniac?"
Then he could see two silhouettes approaching. It was yn and Yoongi.
"We were bitten!"
Yoongi could barely walk and yn arm.... Her left arm was messed up badly . She collapsed near Jungkook.
"We made it back alive...." And she passed out.

****             
[Yoongi and Yn POV]

Yn went after Yoongi, while Taehyung was running ashore. She managed to kick something under water. She dive in. Then she felt something hit her.
"What in the hell....?"
She got out and got some air, back into the water. She managed to find Yoongi. How? She couldn't even believe it.

I was like something just put him into her arms. She held him tight and got on surface.
"Yoongi, Yongs, are you ok?"
"I was bitten, I'm bleeding. Get out!"
"Hell no! I won't leave you here! I would rather die together! Both dead or alive!"

Yoongi was annoyed. "Damn, she is so stubborn, even right now. I can't swim well now. I need to tell her I love her. No jokes this time, for real..."
"Yn, listen...." He couldn't finish cause yn was dragged under water. The shark got her. He tried to find her, but couldn't see. He tasted blood.
"Fuck, was she also bitten? Just what it this nightmare? I should've never left them on the beach! This all it's my fault!"

Yoongi was gasping for air, floating, trying to reach the sand. Yn popped out of nowhere.
"I'm here, Yoongi. I, I ... can you get up? We need to go to the car, my..."
He got up and went to her, he was the happiest man ever!

"We made it! You're safe! Are you hurt?"
Yn tried to hide the pain she was in.
"No, luckily I'm fine. Let's reach the car."
They could also hear the ambulance sirens.

"Thank goodness, Taehyung called an ambulance" yn was whispering.

The ambulance arrived. They put all 4 of them inside. Then Taehyung saw how hurt yn was.  Jungkook was unconscious. Yoongi could barely keep himself for passing out. He didn't see yn.... His vision was blurry.
"All, this, my fault... never....beach.... Yn" and he fainted.

Taehyung was crying. He knew what Yoongi was saying, but all this was his fault! He was the one who went into the sea. Yn came after him.

He was the only one guilty! And now he hurt them both. Also Jk. He guessed he caused a car crash, cause when it came to yn, he was also not in his right mind.
"I did this, I did all of this...."

Hours later, yn was on surgery, Yoongi woke up. His leg had a big bite, but his muscles were not torn. Nothing was to severe.
Jungkook had a contusion, but he had nothing more dangerous. He was out of danger, for now.

The doctors said he will eventually wake up. He passed out due to shock.
The most hurt was yn. Her left arm was bitten and muscles were torn apart. She was lucky the shark didn't  rip it of.

Taehyung didn't know how to give Yoongi the news. He was scared of his reaction.
The doctors came in and started to talk about Jk and yn condition.
Yoongi's face went pale.
He threw up when he heard about her arm.
How did this happen? So now she could be impaired for life due to, what?

After three more hours, yn was out of surgery. She was asleep. Yoongi insisted to put her in the same room as his. Taehyung was also with them.
He went beside her, pushing the bed to Yoongi, so he could also hold her hand.
They started to sing her a song.
It went like this:

"Sometimes I wish I could be
The type of person you wish me to be
So you can love me all you want, freely and unconditionally
But I can't seem to love you the same way you do, no
My heart wants to share this love
But my brain's keep telling me no, cause it ain't right, but is it wrong?
I just wanna be, that simple little  boy
That can easily fall in love
And forever be with you,
Even if you hurt mee, my love, I don't care
As long as by my side, it's you. "

The doctors told them Jungkook woke up. But he had amnesia. He didn't know what happened, why he was at the beach. He only asked about Taehyung, if he is still sad and hurting.

When they heard about Jungkook having amnesia, both Yoongi and Taehyung thought the same. Did Jungkook forget about yn?
"Yoongi, I'm gonna go to Jk. I want to see if he is fine and if he remembers anything else."
"I think that's the best. I'll stay here with yn. If she wakes up, I'll call you."
"Thank you, hyung."

"Hey there, Kook! How you feeling?" Tae had a soft gaze and he felt guilty looking into his eyes.
"Ohh, Tae. I'm having a headache. My stomach also hurts. I have broken ribs I heard."

"Do you remember anything about the crash?"
"Everything is blurry. I was coming to you. Why were you at the beach? I know you were suffering and really mad... I don't remember... I was searching and screaming for someone... did I lost you?"

"No, Jungkook. I was at the sea... you came to me. You found me... just..." Tae choked on his words.
"Don't you remember a girl, yn?"
"Who? Never heard of her."

Taehyung groaned. What could he explain now? He didn't even knew everything.
"You know, that girl at the fan sing?"
"What fan sing? We didn't even had the concert yet, Tae?" Jk was laughing at him, grabbing his stomach in pain.

"Stupid. Don't laugh. You're hurt. Now I want to tell you something and you need to listen to me carefully."

Taehyung told him everything that happened from the fan sing, to the accident and drowning in the sea, Yoongi getting bitten by the shark. Also about their fight about yn, the scandal with the press. He showed him the pictures the reporters took.
Jungkook just didn't remember yn. He got flashback's about what Tae told him, but nothing about her.

"I really don't know her, Tae. I mean, I can't remember. But my heart hurts when I see her picture and when you said to me she was in surgery, I felt the urge to scream and cry. So I trust you. Tell me, was I in love with her?"

"Yes, Jungkook. You are. So I am. And I also know she loves you. You can't hurt her, look. You need to remember."
"I want to! I just cant!" Jk started to get angry.
"Now, you're hurt. Calm down. I'm gonna check on Yoongi."
"Tae, I want to see yn..." Jk muttered.
Taehyung froze. He didn't know what reaction he could have.
"Yes. You will. She is not awake yet. Rest. When you're better, I will take you to her room."
"Fine."

Yoongi tried to get up, but his leg hurt to much. He grabbed yn bed and pushed it closer to him. Supporting himself by the rails, he managed to drag his body into yn bed.

He softly moved her, until he had enough place to lay beside her.
He embraced her, placed his head on her chest, caressing her now stitched arm.
He started to cry.
Taehyung was behind the door. He could hear Yoongi crying. He couldn't enter. He just stood there.

"I, you, you're amazing. You truly are. Beyond perfection. I never met someone like you. You wanted to die together with me, but now you're hurt.
But I will forever be by your side. I don't care how much it hurts me, I will accept everything. Anything. But please, don't leave my side.
I can't take it anymore. You can break me, date me, replace me, play whatever games you wish, but don't leave my side.
Whatever you wish me to be, I will be there. Always. I will never let you out of sight, even if you end up hating me."

Taehyung was crying as well, listening to Yoongi confessing. He also felt the same. He knew yn was ready to die with him, she accepted his all in that moment, in the water. She knew he was crazy, toxic, a liar and a player, but she still went after him.
She embraced all his darkness.
He entered the room slowly. He flinched at the sight of Yoongi in yn bed.

Yoongi met his gaze. He understood that Tae heard him talking.
"Can you help me move to my bed? I want to sleep. I'm feeling tired."
"Sure, hyung" Tae voice could be barely heard. He was choking on his tears.

"You know, you should talk to her. They say, that even if she is unconscious, she can still hear us. So be kind, and tell her what's on your mind, from your heart, Tae."
"Yes, hyung. I will. Thank you." He muttered and picked Yoongi up and placed him into his bed.

He took Yoongi place beside yn, he was caressing her cheeks and he put his head onto her neck. And he started to slowly whisper into her ear...

"I don't know if you hear me, but I want to say I love you. I don't deserve you, but I want you.
I think you can make me be the best version of me. And not only that.
When I'm with you, I feel free, alive. You make my inner fire ignite.

You always make me feel so shy, but also hungry. Every time I look into your eyes, I get the feeling like I am lost in space.
Whenever I hear your voice, it makes my heart skip and I feel so lost. So I get the feeling this is what you can call love. Thank you for making me feel how much being in love hurts."

Yn blinked a few times. Her head was hurting so much. She felt her arm throbbing.
"Taehyung?" She whimpered.

"Yes? Yn, you're awake?" Tae jumped, cleaning his face. You could see he was crying, he had a red nose, and his eyes were swollen.
"What's wrong, Tae? Are you hurt? Yoongi!" Yn yelled and Yoongi jumped of his bed.

"You're awake?" He stumbled cause his leg was hurting so much. Tae caught him and placed him on yn bed. They were all three squeezing in one small bed.

"Yes, I'm awake. I'm hurting. My head hurts. Also, my arm. I, did I, I remember the shark, the pain.... I lost it?"
"No. You were in surgery ..." both Yoongi and Taehyung responded, in an inaudible voice.
"It's fine. Even if I lose it, I still love you the same!" Yoongi said.
"Me too!! I will always love you! I don't care!"

Yn tried to laugh a little... then her mind suddenly remembered Jk.
"What about Jungkook?I remember I saw him. Where is he?"
Yoongi was staring at Tae.
"He is in the next room. He was not badly hurt. His car crashed. Nothing serious. Or to dangerous. Just...." Tae couldn't bring himself to say it.
"He has amnesia." Yoongi blunted.
"What? He has.. he he.." Yn blinked rapidly.

"He can't remember the events after the concert. I mean, he doesn't even remember the concert took place. He is missing a few days." Taehyung said. "The doctors said it's temporary. His memories will come back, eventually."
"So, you mean to say he forgot about me?" Yn felt tears falling down her face.

"I mean, not for long. Yn, he will remember." Yoongi assured her.
"Can I see him?"
"You can't move yet, you went through a long surgery." Yoongi explained everything the doctors said.
"I'll go check on him, see if he can come here." Tae jumped off the bed and went out.

"Yoongi. I remember you. I heard you talking now. Before. I was asleep but I felt you beside me. I want to say I also love you. I truly do... but..."
She couldn't finish cause Yoongi kissed her. Like never before. Desire, regret, pain, love, she felt everything.

They both were crying. Yn kissed him back. Stronger than she did last time. Yoongi felt something rising in his stomach. That was pure happiness.

"Yn, I'm so happy you're alive!"
"Yes, I'm fine. I mean, as fine I can be." She showed to her bandaged arm.
"Oh, love. That's really not an issue to me. I can still cuddle you. I will love you either way. If I could say, you may maine that arm because you saved me. That is because you reached out to me. So think of it as a badge of honor.
Cause I see it that way. And I will always be by your side, if you have difficulties. I don't mind, I can even bathe you, if you allow me."
Yoongi managed to put a big smile on her face. "I also love you, Yongs."

Taehyung came to Jk room. He was awake, scrolling into his phone.
"How are you?"
"Oh, I'm good. I ate a little and took my medicine. My headache is also better. How is Yoongi?"
"He is better. I think. He stood up. Also, yn is awake."
Jk blinked as he choked on his own saliva.
"How is she?"
"She can't move yet. I explained everything to her. She is upset. She wanted to see you, but can't come here. Do you, like, want to come? To her room?"
"Yes! I want!" Jk replied as fast as he could.
"Help me get there."

When they reached the door, they could hear Yoongi and yn both crying. Jk felt pain into his heart. It was throbbing. Taehyung also felt like his heart got stung.
"So, are they together?" Jk asked.
"Not yet!" Tae said and opened the door.
"We are here!!!" Taehyung said out loud.

Jungkook eyes went straight to yn. He was checking her whole body. When he saw her injuries, tears started to flow from his eyes...
"Uhmmm.. why am I crying?" He couldn't contain his voice.
"Kookie, are you alright? Are you hurt? Yn softly asked.
"Am I alright? You should look at you!??" Jk spouted. He didn't knew why.
Yn was crying, hearing him reply like that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."
"No, it's ok. I understand. I'm happy to see you're fine. Thank you for coming here."
"I felt the urge to see you. I don't remember us, but I know I'm feeling something for you. My heart hurts. I feel we were close." Jungkook said out of the blue.
"Yes, you could say we were" yn mumbled.
"I'm tired, my head is spinning....." and she passed out.
"Yn!" All three were yelling.

Taehyung left Jk there and went to search for the doctor. They came and checked her up.
"She seems fine. I suppose you all overstimulated her. She fainted due to shock. Be careful, boys. She is in great pain. That bite in her arm is no joke. She will feel like the pain is still there, as a residual sensation.It can be like a ghost member for a few months, maybe even years. We still have a long way until rehabilitation and see if she could ever use it normally again."
They all looked at each other, in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.8K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...