Finding love in an unfamiliar...

By BuckysDoll24

When Tessa Mccall runs to Forks with her half sister and children from her abusive home. how will Charlie rea... More

🌸Meet our Ocs🌸
🌅The arrival of The Mccalls🌅
🎶Meeting Billy Black and his Son🎶
❄️Bella gone? and Sam appears❄️
🔷️Working down the diner🔷️
🥰Our imprints🥰
♥️Embry disappearance♥️
🔮The truth 🔮
🐉Unexpected shifters🐉
🎁The Cullens return🎁
🙃Babysitting duty 🙃
🐾Training🐾
♥️Aftermath♥️
😫Epilogue😫
🥺Goodbye Sam Uley fanfic🥺

👣The Battle, A death and a birth👣

1.8K 41 64
By BuckysDoll24

It was the day of the battle and the pack who was fighting were heading out. Sam helped Tessa closely" I'll be home soon." He tells her as he kisses her,"Be safe all of you, I just hope nothing goes wrong for you all. Listen as horrible as this may sounds but if Bella gets it the way then let her because one life isn't worth anything of yours especially when she has caused trouble for us all." Tessa says with firm authority.

Sam nods and kisses her one last time,the pack all wave goodbye to their imprints and shifted into their wolves and headed off towards the battle ground.Brady and Colin shifted into their wolves and patrol outside.

Tessa was feeling the immense pressure and walked outside whilst Bree was assisting her.Brady and Colin came over to check on their pack mom and Luna and Colin sniffed her and started nudging her to go in. Tessa clicked on to what he was indicating.

"Emily! Kim!" Tessa shouted and everyone came over to Tessa.

"Tess? Are you okay?" Marley asked worried for her.

"I think the babies are coming!" Tessa says in pain as her waters break in the middle of the kitchen.

"No! No! They aren't due yet! Sam isnt here for their birth!" Tessa shouts

"Tessa they are coming whether you are ready or not. You know this! Sam is fighting for you and everyone so these two beautiful babies can come into the world safely and without any threats." Emily smoothly told Tessa.

With the pack-

Sam was fighting and Brady informed him that Tessa's waters have broken and that the twins could arrive anytime soon. Sam fought harder and faster as did the pack. Jacob and Seth were both fighting as they wanted to meet the new wolf pups.

Edward,Bella and Seth were fighting Victoria and Riley when a new vampire appeared,she and Edward locked eyes. Both realised they had found each other mates and She fought with Edward and Edward ignored Bella.

Bella got jealous really quickly and began to attack Edward's mate. Victoria sat back and watched the carnage in front of her with Riley. Edward sent Seth away who hesitated at first but soon ran away to join the fight below.

Bella got tackled by Victoria and Riley and got ripped apart by them and Victoria drained Bella of her blood leaving a ripped away Bella who looked like she mauled by a bear. Edward and his mate Carol both ripped Riley and Victoria to pieces and burnt their bodies to Ash.

Edward and Carol raced down to the Cullens family and informed them that Bella is dead,she got killed by Victoria and Riley and they had killed Victoria and Riley. The family nodded and the wolf pack ran home leaving the Cullens to deal with the volturi.

Back at the pack home-

Tessa was walking around and then then felt it then immense pressure to push. Sue Clearwater turned up and checked her over.

"Well Miss Mccall you're ready to push." Sue said with a smile.

Charlie turned up for Tessa as Emily knew Tessa would need Charlie whislt Sam was busy fighting the newborns.

Charlie got behind Tessa and she held Charlie's hands.

The children were sitting in the living room ready to meet their sisters and niece. Bree was excited to meet the new babies and Claire was excited to meet her new play mates.

Tessa pushed and Talia Grace Uley was born on June 15, 2006 at 14:25pm weighing at 7lb 2oz

Tessa pushed again and Lexa Charlie Uley was born on June 15, 2006 at 14:35pm. Weighing at 7lb 8oz

All the imprints and Tessa's children came to meet the babies and Charlie gave Tessa a kiss and congratulated her. Marley had the first hold of both girls and she smiled" Hi I'm Marley your favourite auntie." She whispered softly. Arthur came over and went into big brother mode" I'm Arthur your big brother and I will always protect you. You, Lexa and Talia Valka and Scott are my siblings my responsibility." He said kissing both babies.

Valka and Scott were next to hold the babies and they adored their new siblings and Bree came to meet the babies she was hesitated but Tessa reassured her. Bree held Talia and smiled,"You and Lexa are both going to love being here as you're surrounded by many people who love you and have loads of people willing to babysit you both." She says with a chuckle.

Charlie was next and he smiled like a proud grandad" Charlie I was wondering how you felt about my kids and Marley calling you granddad since I consider you as my dad?" Tessa says with a smile.

Charlie nods" I'd love that." He say with a smile and looks back at Talia and Lexa." Hi I'm your grandad." He whispers.

Howls were heard as the pack entered the house and Charlie passed the twins to Tessa who has done with the afterbirth and Sue cleaned up the mess for her.

Sam was the first to enter and saw his girls in Tessa arms.

"They're here?!" Sam says excited.

"Yeah they are here,meet Taila and Lexa Uley." Tessa says

Sam walks over and holds both girls

"Hey girls, I guess you both couldn't wait any longer and I missed your birth but I won't miss anymore as i promise you both." Sam whispers.

The pack came to meet the babies one by one and Jacob held Talia and froze on the spot and saw his future with Talia, he knew that he'd had to be whatever she wanted him to be a protector,brother, friend or a lover. He knows that he will be her protector and brother.

Sam was pissed that Jake imprinted on Talia already. Seth held Lexa and froze on the spot and saw his future with Lexa. he knew that he'd had to be whatever she wanted him to be a protector,brother, friend or a lover. He knows that he will be her protector and brother. Sam looked to Seth who imprinted on Lexa too.

They looked up and Tessa gave her nod of approval but they saw Sam face and gave the babies to Embry and Leah.

"You two are so dead!" Sam growled out.

"Oh shit!" Jake and Seth said and legged it.

"Run Bitch Run!" Jared and Paul shouted as Marcus laughed.

"Get back here the pair of you!!" Sam shouted chasing after the two lads.

Tessa ran outside and got in the middle.

"Sam! You leave them alone! We all saw this coming so why are you being over protective? Especially when we discussed this issue beforehand? I'm not happy either they imprinted the day they were born but they also both know they are babysitting and being protectors. I've gave them both a scolding before hand too." Tessa says calming Sam down.

Sam nods and looks at both Jake and Seth.

"You two make my baby girls cry and  I'll come after you both." Sam says pointing at the two.

Seth gulps and nods as does Jake. They head back inside to see the babies cuddled up in Arthur's arm and Scott's. Tessa smiled and felt at peace.

"What happened at the battle?" Tessa asked whispering.

"Bella got killed and the Cullens are going phone Charlie in abit to tell him." Sam whispers.

"Phone them and tell them to give it three days as he just met his grand babies." Tessa whispers back and Sam nods and heads out to tell the Cullens who agreed to wait.

Charlie offered to have the children so tessa could have the night to settle down with the twins which Sam and Tessa agreed to.

"Who is this little girl?"Charlie says with a smile realising Bree was there.

"This is Bree, my adopted daughter." Tessa says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Bree, Would you like to stay with me whilst Tessa get settles with Talia and Lexa?" Charlie offers.

Bree looks to Sam and Tessa who nods  in approval.

"Yes please Charlie." Bree says with a smile.

Charlie left with Bree, Marley, Arthur, Scott and Valka. Harley gave Arthur and Scott a lift whilst Charlie took the girls.

Harley, Leah,Embry and Paul were going to patrol around the Swan residence.

Emily left with Marcus Quil and Claire. Jared and Kim headed home. Seth and Jacob decided to be helpers for Sam and Tessa.

Tessa shook her head at the two lads, she saw Colin and Brady stayed behind. But Colin was still hanging around Tessa and she fell to the ground and Sam caught her.

"Phone sue now!" Sam shouted at Jacob who was holding Talia

Sue came running around and looked.

"Oh my!" Sue shouted and smiled.

"Tessa you have another baby coming, seems like this one was hiding away and we didn't see her. But she's coming out so push."Sue said.

"Sam! You are getting a fucking vasectomy after this!" Tessa yells and she gives birth to her final baby girl.

A/N-SUPRISE!

Tessa looked down to see a beautiful baby girl.

"Whay should we name her?" Tessa asked Sam.

"How about Octavia Malia Uley?" Sam suggests.

"I love it!" Tessa says tiredly.

Octavia Malia Uley born on June 15, 2006 at 15:00pm weighing at 7lb

Colin came over and froze on the spot and saw his future with Octavia and he knew that he'd had to be whatever she wanted him to be a protector,brother, friend or a lover. He knows that he will be her protector and brother.

Colin backed up as he saw Sam face.

"Oh for fuck sakes. Seriously!" Sam mutters out.

Tessa chuckled," Well at least the girls have protectors now and are well guarded so hush up and help me up." She says and Sam picks her and Octavia up.

Tessa phoned everyone and informed them that they had a third girl and Colin imprinted on her. The pack was at peace and had three new pack members. Charlie was absolutely shocked to hear tessa had a third girl and told the kids who were stunned but excited to meet Octavia very soon.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter eleven is done and the babies are here and Tessa had a suprise third baby🥰 cause my baby Colin was the only one without an imprint and I felt bad. Bella is dead🎉 and Edward has for himself a mate. Sam went into overprotective mode.

Questions.

Who is in love with this chapter?

How did we like the imprinting of all three babies?

How cute are the babies?

Who loved how Charlie accepted Bree with no questions asked?

Next chapter is the aftermath of the battle then it will be the epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 576 25
Right before I close my eyes The only thing that's on my mind Been dreaming that you feel it too I wonder what it's like to be loved by you Started:...
4.6K 169 12
dakota and paul lahote were two peas in a pod while they lived with their parents in tacoma. but when their happily married parents divorce suddenly...
1.1M 31.5K 20
❝For some people, "the point of no return" begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others' existence.❞ [ NEW MOON|BEFORE + DU...
97.1K 1.9K 28
what if Charlie had a new girlfriend at the time of his and Reene divorce. What if they had twins now ages sixteen when Bella was one years old and...