π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•ƒπ•šπ•–π•€

By 4th1razmn

A love story between Kim Yohan and Kim Junseo, other members are also included. These are my personal ships a... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Introduction to characters
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
AU NOTE <3

CHAPTER 27

19 0 0
By 4th1razmn

The next morning

The members, manager and police gathered at the station to discuss their next moves. Some suggested that artists stay behind and let the police save him but the members protested.

" No, Yohan told me that he wants all of us to save him. Not just you and not just us, he wants all of us "

" Why? What's the motive? "

" I don't know but I think he wants to show that he's not lying "

" Of course, he's not lying. We got all the proof we need "

" That's not what I meant. What I was saying was- "

" The kid has a point, his friend wanted everyone to come and see for themselves whether he's telling the truth or playing the game "

" Sir, you can't seriously believe a guy who just says that randomly "

" Hey- "

Seokhwa wanted to protest but was pulled back by Yongha. The older made a shush gesture, telling him not to interfere with them.

" As I was saying, we can't risk anyone anymore "

" We'll follow all you commands "

Daehyeon suggested, they all went silent. 

" I understand the job is easy and you don't want to risk anymore lives than it already did. But the victim is my member, my brother from another mother. He's practically family and I'd do anything and sacrifice myself to save my members. As the leader and oldest, I hope you let us join the journey " 

Daehyeon mentioned and the head of the police department looked at him. He sighed and had to make a decision. The members looked at their hyung, they were touched by his words. Daehyeon's ears grew red cause he was shy of what he said. 

Donghan had a proud smile plastered on his face, his boyfriend was good at words and knew that he meant well. 

" I accept, I'll let you join us " 

The boss said, all gasped shocked. The assistant looked at him confused.

" Sir, are you crazy? What if- "

" But, you will apply to all rules and won't let your emotions get to you. Especially you, young boy " 

He pointed to Junseo. Although the man didn't know him, he had a feeling that something would happen and it was never wrong. 

Junseo just nodded and averted his gaze from the man because he was scared. Donghan patted his head, reassuring him. 

" Alright, the police will search for his location first. Once we find the place, we'll contact you. Got it? " 

The members nodded and thanked the police for their service. Once the members left, the assistant came up and asked the boss lots of questions. 

" Why are you worried that some kid will ruin the plan? "

" Not ruin, I never said ruin " 

" Then? " 

" I don't want anyone to get hurt by blindly saving the boy. I know that this Yohan kid means more to the small boy than we think " 

" I see, would you like me to watch over him? " 

" That would be for the best " 

" Yes, sir! " 

Later at the dorm

They were all sat in the living room. The mood was cold since Daehyeon had a serious and cold expression on his face.

The members were scared because they knew that it meant he was making a decision.

" Junseo-ya, I recommend you stay back with Donghan and Seokhwa. Me and Yongha will go while you three wait in the van "

" Wait, what? "

" You heard me, buddy and that's my final decision "

" What are you saying? You wanna get killed instead? "

" I didn't mean it like that, Donghan "

" Then what do you mean? You'd rather get hurt saving him than watch all of us get hurt? Did you even put us as you thought about that? "

" Of course, I did. That's why I made that decision "

" No, I'm doing that "

" Donghanie, listen "

" NO "

The second oldest yelled out, eyes burning in anger and betrayal. He knew his boyfriend gave it a lot of thought but this is not the answer. He'd rather die than seeing them hurt? Then what about me? 

" Did you even think about us? I mean like US, YOU AND ME? YOU THINK I CAN LIVE IF YOU LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT? " 

" Donghan, calm down. I don't wanna go there, okay? Lis- " 

" NO, I'M NOT CALMING DOWN. YOU SAID WE'D BE TOGETHER THICK AND THIN. THAT WE'D TOGETHER TILL WE'RE GREY AND OLD BUT THIS IS THE DECISION YOU MAKE? " 

Donghan yelled back in frustration, tears flooded his eyes and soon exploded. 

" I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF LOSING BUT YOU'RE NOT ALONE. I'M WORRIED, YONGHA'S WORRIED, SEOKHWA AND JUNSEO TOO. WE'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOHAN, ESPECIALLY JUNSEO. IMAGINE SEEING THE ONE YOU LOVE TIED TO A ROPE. IMAGINE ME GETTING TO A ROPE COVERED IN BRUISES " 

Silence took over the room. At that moment, Donghan realised he fucked up bad since Daehyeon didn't respond and the members were silent. 

Junseo had tears in his eyes as Yongha tried to comfort him. Seokhwa walked up to Daehyeon, checking up on him.

" You know, Donghan "

Daehyeon finally spoke which caught Seokhwa by surprise before running back to Yongha.

" I gave this a lot of thought. I imagined every situation that could happen but not the one you mentioned "

Donghan was furious and wanted to slap him in the face but stopped when Daehyeon continued to say.

" But now that I think of it, instead of dying and crying in sorrow, I'd rather kill her back and rip her out "

Daehyeon said and the members trembled in fear. Daehyeon saw red the moment Donghan said all those and he didn't like it.

Daehyeon slapped his cap on the floor and walked out the dorm to take some fresh air.

Donghan fell to the ground and cried his heart out. Junseo immediately went up to him and hugged him tightly.

Yongha asked Seokhwa to stay with them while he went to chase Daehyeon. Seokhwa wanted to protest but Yongha reassured him that they'll be back safe.

Seokhwa nodded and Yongha ran out to get Daehyeon back.

With 융대

" 형! Wait! Stop! "

Yongha shouted and huffed. He had been chasing his hyung past the park for over an hour and yet Daehyeon didn't stop.

Until he trip over his own feet and Daehyeon laid on the ground. Yongha was able to catch up and sat beside him.

Yongha caught his breath before speaking.

" Hyung, are you okay? "

" Ani "

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing "

" Ah wae? Tell me, I'm here to help you "

" You wouldn't know what to do anyway. This is something that I have to do myself "

" You know this is why your problems aren't solved "

" What do you mean? "

" Sure, you know you can just walk up to him and tell him your sorry for saying all those things but have you ever heard our opinion on the mission? "

Yongha asked but Daehyeon shook his head vigorously. Yongha sighed and looked to the sky.

" For me, I wanna go and rescue Yohan myself. Even if I get hurt or shot, I wanna save myself. But I hope I make it so that my chick won't be alone without me, I can't imagine my life without that cute yellow fluff ball " 

Yongha chuckled to himself and Daehyeon smiled softly. 

" Seokhwa said he'd do anything save Yohan. They've been friends for 3 years and counting, they're like brothers. He said he's scared to lose a brother like Yohan and that he'd gladly take the shot if it were him " 

Daehyeon went silent as Yongha continued to confess the members feelings to their leader. 

" Donghan hyung says that Yohan is basically his twin and that without him, he'd be sad. As if the other half of a pair would break. He would gladly get hurt just to save his dongsaengs but he trembled and cried after that. He said he couldn't live without you, hyung "

Deahyeon looked down to the ground. Silence washed over. 

" He's too afraid to lose you and all of us. He doesn't wanna go through same thing and be alone again "

Yongha glanced over, Daehyeon still had his head hung down.

" Lastly, uri maknae. Junseo said he wants to be the first one to save Yohan. He told me that Yohan keeps apologising for putting him to this mess and letting him go through such a traumatic event. But you know what angered him? "

" It's that Yohan kept apologising for the things that we couldn't control. He kept blaming himself that we're a mess and if it weren't for all this, we'd be happy like we used. He kept saying how he had damaged the group and all those crazy lies "

" I almost slapped Junseo cause I imagined Yohan saying directly to me "

Yongha chuckled and pulled his hair back. Took a deep breath before continuing his words.

" I thought Junseo would be furious and angry but he was crying instead. He was angry at Yohan for saying those, he was angry he couldn't express himself back then. He started nonsense too and I had to give him a little smack on the head before this all went South "

Daehyeon let out a small chuckle even though his head was still hung low.

" It's funny, right? Wanna know what I told him? "

The older nodded and raised his head slightly.

" I understand that you regret what you did but there's no point of crying over split milk now. What's done is done and we can't change, even if we could, even if scientists made a time machine, we still can't avoid this "

" In every event has their outcome. Every will has a way. Every story has a start and an end. It's already written in stone but what we can do is, live our lives to the fullest. No matter what happens, you're not alone and you have a ton of people who can listen and help "

" Believe me when I say this, life has it's ups and downs. Sometimes they don't go the way we want it but you never know, those moments might one of the most precious and important ones of all. We just overlook them sometimes "

Yongha said and turned to look at his friend. Daehyeon raised his head and looked at him.

" So as a member and a brother, I want to know that you don't have to make these decisions alone. We are here for you, every step of the way. WEi will always and forever be one, no matter what the cause. We will always have each other's backs, okay? "

Yongha smiled before hugging his friend, Daehyeon paused before breaking down. He didn't know how to feel about this. He never knew that they felt that way and here he thought they wouldn't care. 

Yongha patted the older's back softly, just listening to his cries. He also felt like crying but he tried to hold back so that they wouldn't lose themselves. 

After Daehyeon had stopped crying, Yongha stood up and offered his hand. 

" Let's go home, hyung " 

Yongha said with his usual foolish smile. Daehyeon smiled back and took his hand as they both walked back home. 

Meanwhile at the dorm

Donghan had calmed down and was currently in the kitchen, making dinner for them. Seokhwa and Junseo never left him out of their sight. Junseo stayed to help in the kitchen while Seokhwa stayed in the living room, watching the TV.

Donghan was lifeless as what the maknaes could say. Junseo made sure that Donghan was only in charge of light things while he did the cutting and chopping. But Junseo was so caught up stirring the soup that he didn't realise that Donghan had hurt himself while cutting the carrots. 

" Ah " 

The older yelped and Seokhwa immediately sprinted off to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. That's when a loud bang was heard and two rushing men came running into the house. It was Yongha and Daehyeon.

The two had just arrived at the door when Daehyeon heard a yelp from the kitchen and dashed right in. Once they realised what happened, Daehyeon grabbed Donghan by the wrist and dragged him to their room.

They passed by Seokhwa and took the kit with them while the boy stood, confused. 

" I guess you have to finish cooking, Jun. We'll help you " 

Yongha offered and looked at Seokhwa who groaned but pitched in to help none the less. 

" Do you think they're fighting or you know? " 

Junseo asked, earning a smack from Seokhwa. They glared at each other and Yongha could only shake his head.

" Ani, Junseo. They're having a talk and reconciling " 

" How do you know? " 

" Well, that's what Daehyeon hyung wants to do " 

The maknaes nodded and finished up the final stuff for dinner. 

Later after a few minutes,

The older two came out of the room with smiles on their faces and joined their members for dinner.

Seokhwa and Junseo felt weird seeing them all lovey dovey when they just had an argument hours ago.

Yongha just laughed as he looked at the maknaes faces.

" Yah stop judging them "

He nudged his boyfriend and Seokhwa could only give a sassy smile as he tried to finish his meal in peace. 

" 멤버들, I have something to tell you "

The oldest spoke, catching everyone's attention. They turned their heads and paid attention to what the leader had to say.

" First of all, I wanna apologise for what I said earlier. I should've reconsidered a lot of stuff before making that decision. I hope you forgive me "

He apologised and hung his head low. Seokhwa and Junseo were quiet but soon laughed a loud.

" Of course, we forgive you, hyung "

Seokhwa said and Junseo nodded. The older smiled proudly, kinda shy that he thought they'd hate him. But there was no hint of it at all. They forgave with an open heart and he was touched.

That night, they had a happy dinner filled with smiles and laughter. Later to bed time, Junseo asked his hyungs a question that shocked them.

" Do you think Yohan hyung really likes me? " 

The shot their heads up and looked at him with a 'you've got to be kidding me now' look. Seokhwa was too tired to say anything, Daehyeon and Donghan pretended that they didn't hear anything.

Junseo looked down and frowned, guess he doesn't like me after all. 

" Ani "

Yongha spoke and the boy shot his head up and looked at the older. 

" Huh? " 

" He doesn't like you, Junseo "

Yongha spat and the others shot their heads up, glaring at him. Junseo looked down and teared up, Yongha panicked and blurted out. 

" He loves you, Junseo! That's what I was going to say! " 

Yongha said and hid himself in the blanket, face flushed with shyness as the rest laughed at him. Meanwhile, Yongha wasn't the only red tomato but so was Junseo. 

" Yah, Kim Junseo! You good? "

His best friend waved his hand in front of him as he snapped out. He nodded but his cheeks were as bright as red cherries. 

" Look at our maknae, being shy. So cute~ No wonder Yohan loves you " 

Donghan teased and received a soft punishment aka pillow fight. All five members began attacking one another. Laughs and screams were heard and they didn't care if the neighbours complain.

After all the ruckus, they laid on their beds and stared to the ceiling. 

" Hyung deul~ I love you, thank you " 

" For what? "

" With me and Yohan hyung " 

" Ah, that. You should thank yourself for holding on and kept yourself together. We did the bare minimum we could " 

" Still, thank you " 

" Alrighty but can we sleep now, I'm so tired " 

" Alright, goodnight boys! " 

" Goodnight leader nim! " 

With the cute goodbyes and thank yous, their night ended as one by one entered dream land. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 19 5
✩- This the second story i wrote and please read it .My recent story is woosan's story and the main ship was them but this time i made a seongjoong o...
67.3K 632 18
Cover by me I write Fluff, Angst, Smut, and Littlespace. I write any ships and all ships- poly ships encouraged :)) Requests closed. M - Mature A - A...
285K 5.3K 44
Just some Ateez boyxboy flufferization ✨ There's some angst and might be some smutty shenanigans soooo πŸ‘€. This is my first anything so you might lik...
2.1K 93 17
π™šπ™ͺπ™£π™€π™žπ™– (𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯.) a well mind; beautiful thinking π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™žπ™£π™˜π™‘π™ͺπ™™π™š: ateez, txt, seventeen, nct, xdinary heroes, zb1, maybe more too if...