Fate/Remnant Throne: Shinjuku...

By Raging__Wolf

The temple of time had been destroyed. Goetia, defeated. Now all that was left was the cleanup. However, it s... More

The Hunt Begins
How to Piss off Phantom
Phantom Pen
The King of Currumpaw
Tantra of Annihilation
Grand Exorcism

Aphrodite's Equal

2.1K 90 21
By Raging__Wolf

Venus slowly got to her feet from being on the floor. As she stood there was a deafening silence in the room. From a glance, one could tell that this was a divine being.

She looked around and saw the hornets with their guns trained on her.

Venus: "... You boys seriously need to learn how to treat a woman."

With a wave of her hand, the hornets all collapsed on the spot and small droplets of blood started to drip from under their helmets.

Yan Qing raised an eyebrow before taking one of ghe hornet's helmets off. He found that the mercenaries had passed out from excessive nosebleeds. Judging by the blazing red blush on the merc's face. Venus used her powers as a goddess of love to make the hornets see something that stimulated them to the point where they passed out.

Yan Qing: "Huh... Well ain't that a bitch?"

Y/n assessed the situation calmly. His first thought on Venus' appearance was "holy shit, the back problems."

His second thought was "And she probably wants my dick like almost every other goddess we've come across."

Mordred's first thought however...

Mordred: "WHY IS SHE NOT WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR!? I CAN LEGIT SEE HER FUCKING CLUNGE WITH THE RIGHT ANGLE!"

While Mordred questioned many things about the goddess, Venus turned to Y/n and Shirou with a serene expression.

Y/n: "Shirou?"

Shirou: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Try not to stare."

Shirou: "I mean... it's kinda hard not to."

Y/n: "Heh... hard."

Shirou: "Good to know you still have a sense of hunour."

Y/n: "You smirked at it as well, cunt."

Shirou: "... Yeah."

Y/n: "Good."

Shirou: "... Seriously though, the back problems."

Y/n: "I mean, based on Raikou's then those are probably the second largest, if not the largest pair I've seen."

Shirou: "You have some strange ways of thinking, Y/n."

Y/n: "Like you're any better."

Venus merely tapped her foot once and both of them were silent.

Venus: "... Which of you is the one who harbours Jupiter?"

Y/n: "I'm the only one with divinity out of the two of us, Venus."

Venus turned to Y/n before coming close enough that Y/n could basically see everything without much difficulty.

Venus: "You? Hm... Yes I can sense some divinity from you."

Venus lifted Y/n's chin and inspected his features for a moment before pressing herself against him.

Mordred: "THE FUCK!?"

Venus: "Hm... Your body is rather warm... Muscles are nice and well built..."

Yan Qing: "... What am I watching right now?"

Salter: "I don't know, but I hate it."

Jalter: "You ain't the only one. Hey, bitch! Get the fuck off him!"

Venus turned to Jalter before snapping her fingers. A thin, transparent line of red mist extended from both Jalter and Mordred to Y/n, causing the goddess to smirk.

Venus: "Well now. Isn't this interesting?"

Jalter and Mordred immediately started blushing as Venus walked over to them.

Venus: "You know what that mist is, yes?"

Mordred: "... I don't wanna answer that."

Venus: "It is, in a sense, the red string of fate. You've built up such a relationship with your master that both of you have it. Though from what I can sense, there's somewhat of a yarn ball of red strings attached to this one."

Y/n deadpanned. He knew what she meant by that. There were a great many servants at Chaldea who, at the very least, admired him in some way or another. Some for his strength, others for his bravery, and then there was Kiara, Chiyo and Kama.

Venus saw his deadpan and smirked.

Venus: "So am I right in assuming that you're seldom in bed alone?"

Y/n: "... Yes."

Venus giggled in response, she could tell that this one was going to be fun to tease.

Yan Qing tried to slowly back away until Venus' gaze snapped to where he stood.

Venus: "I do hope you weren't trying to escape, Yan Qing."

Yan Qing: "Shit, you're a Ruler, aren't you?"

Venus: "Worse. I am Venus, Ancient God class."

Yan Qing: "... Yeah, no. I'm outta here."

Yan Qing turned and tried to make a break for it, only for Saber and Jalter to block the door. As such he took the next best option and yeeted himself out of the window.

Y/n: "I'm goin' for him!"

Y/n quickly gave chase and jumped out the same window.

Yan Qing cursed as he landed with Y/n right behind him.

Y/n smirked before shrugging his blazer off.

Y/n: "C'mon then. Let's settle this with a good old fistfight."

Yan Qing smiled with a manic look and got into stance. However Y/n merely rolled his shirt sleeves up when a red, blue, black, and white scale pattern began to glow on both of his arms.

Yan Qing rushed forward and tried to end the fight quickly, only for his strike to bounce harmlessly off of Y/n's forearm.

Y/n then countered by grabbing him by the arm and delivering a strike powerful enough to split the road below them with the shockwave.

The assassin coughed up blood before Y/n tossed him upwards and caught him on his way down with a kick to the stomach, which sent him crashing into the wall of a nearby building.

Yan Qing: "Now... That was just a dick move."

Y/n: "And? You woulda done the same."

Yan Qing: "... I mean, shit, you ain't wrong."

Y/n smirked as Yan Qing got to his feet and got back into stance with a smirk.

Yan Qing: "I can't keep dealing with hits like that. This guy's gonna totally kick my ass! Oh well, better have fun while this lasts!"

Yan Qing rushed forward with intent to go out standing on his feet than on his ass like a bitch. He threw punch after punch, finding each one being deflected by Y/n as he channelled the strength of all four dragon kings.

Yan Qing: "Secret technique, ready. The honourable scoundrel of darkness is on the scene!"

Y/n smirked as Yan Qing seemingly vanished from sight.

Yan Qing: "Ambushed from ten sides! Cast no shadow!"

Y/n crossed his arms as what seemed like multiple copies of Yan Qing appeared around him and attempted to strike him. He blocked each attack however before the scale pattern on his arms shone even brighter.

Y/n: "My turn. Zhūlóng hǒu. Báilóng zhī guāng. Qīnglóng zhī nù. Hēilóng zhī huǒ. Sìhǎi lóngwáng, Xiānqǐ bōlán!"

With a burst of immense power, Y/n punched the air with enough force to create a sonic boom, catching Yan Qing off balance and giving Y/n the opening to deliver the finishing strike.

Yan Qing: "Ah... Shit."

Y/n: "Bite the pillow, Pinnochio."

Yan Qing had no time to react as Y/n punched him with enough force that his spirit origin was completely fucking rattled.

He was sent flying into the nearby building and as he lay among the rubble, he laughed.

Yan Qing: "Fuck! That one hurt."

Y/n: "Wasn't a bad fight though, all things considered."

Yan Qing: "Can't argue there."

Y/n smirked before taking a seat next to the Chinese warrior.

Y/n: "Maybe if you show up in Chaldea we can have a rematch."

Yan Qing: "No bullshit. No noble phantasms. Just a straight up brawl."

Y/n: "Sounds like fun."

Yan Qing: "Heh. Aight, Imma head back and annoy Huyan Zhuo."

Y/n: "Another of the 32 heavenly spirits?"

Yan Qing: "Yep. Total fuckin' weirdo."

Y/n chuckled as Yan Qing let out one more sigh before he disappeared.

Y/n: "See you soon, Yan Qing."

With that, Y/n got to his feet and prepared to get a move on when a familiar howl sounded off in the distance.

Y/n: "Ight! Time to go!"

He got to his feet and jumped out of the way just as an unseen being crashed into the building where he was just at.

Y/n spun around as the giant wolf emerged from being invisible.

Y/n: "Down boy. Sit!"

The wolf only growled as it bared its vicious looking fangs at the magician.

Y/n: "You really don't wanna catch these hands, big guy. Yo! Headless asshat! Tell the murder doggo to calm the fuck down!"

The headless rider atop the wolf remained silent as he brandished a wicked looking blade.

Before the two could clash however, a purple haze descended from above and the wolf collapsed from what seemed like exhaustion.

Y/n: "The fuck?"

???: "I tired him out a little. We should regroup and think of a way to beat him."

Y/n turned as Venus stood behind him.

Y/n: "We usually beat 'em with the power of incredible violence."

Venus: "Fufufu, but we have something of an ace up our sleeve."

Y/n: "We do?"

Venus: "I will explain when we return. For now, let us go."

Y/n reluctantly nodded before turning back to the giant wolf as it struggled to stand. He then walked towards it and placed his hand on its head. The wolf's ears perked up, its eyes that were once full of hate now harboured a look of surprise.

After a few seconds though, Y/n removed his hand and walked off with Venus. The wolf was left to wonder, was such a human worth hating? Someone who saw him not for the beast he had become, but rather for the gentle creature he once was.

"What must I do, Blanca?"

End of Chapter.

Next Time: The King of Currumpaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 437 8
𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 /ˈ𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙠ə𝙣𝙙/ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ╰┈➤ 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘶𝘳�...
70.8K 1.8K 11
It's time for Singularity numero tres! Y/n and the crew are buckling up for some bullshit on the high seas. This is about to get really scuffed reall...
123K 2.7K 11
Y/n L/n is back and better than ever. In the aftermath of the Fifth holy grail war, he was injured by an explosion and taken to a hospital where he...
56.1K 1.4K 10
The Chaldea crew return for the fourth singularity. This time they're dropped in London 1888. New faces and an old ally will be revealed as Y/n beco...