Until we become a family

By MydlaMydla

Due to a dept and harsh circumstances, Wei Wuxian is working as a sex worker in a shady brothel run by the We... More

Arc 1 - Only a client? - Come to me
Arc 1 - Only a client? - Not alone
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Kidnapped?!
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Three of them
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Not a good time?
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Have some fun with me too
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Just like your mother
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Out of here
Arc 4 - Secret - Dreaming of you
Arc 4 - Secret - Thinking of you
Arc 4 - Secret - Talking to you

Arc 1 - Only a client? - Favourite client

1.4K 65 8
By MydlaMydla

Day 1: Praise | Lipstick | Enemas

Wei Wuxian was sitting at his toilet table and looking at the mirror in front of him. He was fully concentrating on the task at hand. He had never done it and he knew it still had to be perfect. Today was the day that he was fully booked for his most favourite client. He had to do his best.

He has been working in this line of services for a long time already. It was not easy to gain his living by offering himself up for the taking or occasionally – just like today – by making his partner submit to him. He did not mind either way, as long as the client was good looking and kind. Not that there were so many of them out there, but bills and other liabilities would not pay themselves, now would they.

With Lan Zhan however, he had hit a jackpot. Lan Zhan had perfect body, his type actually, he was polite and kind, and he paid well every time. It had taken a while for Wei Wuxian to break down his fragile shell of denial about his sexuality and needs, but after that, they always had a great time together.

Lan Zhan had come to the club seeking reassurance in his preferences, as so many others. And Wei Wuxian was lucky to have been picked as his first partner. After several sessions when Lan Zhan had tried to half-heartedly dominate him and asking nonstop if he was fine – something Wei Wuxian was definitely not used to –, they decided to switch to another play. It was not working, Lan Zhan was simply not fully dominant material, at least not when it came to admitting his kinks.

And there had not been a small amount of them as Wei Wuxian discovered not long after. What he enjoyed being done to himself, if done correctly, Lan Zhan seemed to like even more. After the initial discovery, Wei Wuxian was more often on the dominant end than the submissive one. Though they still alternated based on the mood.

Just like today. Lan Zhan had booked him for the whole night, like always, and left a note that they should try it. The receptionist who passed the message had been quite perplexed, but not Wei Wuxian himself. They had discussed this last week. Lan Zhan wanted to try something new and he was letting Wei Wuxian know that he was ready.

As such, Wei Wuxian was now making his makeup, taking special care that it would be perfect. He only seldom took such precautions, only ever when he wanted to leave an impression. He would never put so much work into something which would be smeared all over his face minutes later. Usually, it did not matter to him, but he always wanted to look good for his special client.

Lan Zhan liked to see him all pretty with his makeup. Not that he had ever said it, it was simply an impression Wei Wuxian got every time he actually cared enough to put on some and then took his time judging Lan Zhan's reaction. It has never been negative. Today, he was stepping up in his game and adding another element to the picture.

A final touch of the lipstick – a bright red one with cherry flavour, for more luck – and Wei Wuxian was all ready. Not even two minutes later, there was a familiar careful and polite knock on the door.

"Come in!" Wei Wuxian called while he stood up from the chair and came into the middle of the room. He made sure to leave his bathrobe slightly open and strike a suggestive pose. Not enough to reveal everything, but it left only so much to imagination.

Lan Zhan came in, as perfect as usual. His white suit did not have a single crease. His hair was pulled up into a tight topknot, leaving a hefty portion of it running freely down his back. His bangs were what Wei Wuxian loved the most. Whenever they played together, he always made sure to find an opportunity to play with them.

"Good evening," Lan Zhan greeted, his voice collected and almost unfeeling in its controlled state. Wei Wuxian doubted anyone would be able to tell, but he surely could, Lan Zhan was already horny after looking at him only for a second.

That was good, his makeup was working wonders like always. He smiled and slowly crossed the room to help his client take off his jacket. He tempted by first approaching from the front but slipping behind Lan Zhan as soon as he saw him leaning forward for a kiss. It was not the time yet to let his perfect work with lipstick be ruined. It will come in handy later.

"Good evening," We Wuxian chirped in return, all too happy to have his favourite client in his room.

As he was helping Lan Zhan out of his coat, he blew air onto his neck, making sure it was the special ticklish spot he had discovered just recently. He regretted not being able to kiss the porcelain white skin, but he held himself back. This was all part of his plan.

The temptation worked wonders and Lan Zhan shuddered in anticipation. Nothing more happened though, Wei Wuxian did not touch or tease him further, which was probably driving him crazy.

Wei Wuxian smiled to himself, how easy was to read Lan Zhan when he was like this. He could not understand his complains of his colleagues about how they could not tell what he wanted at all. Lan Zhan was really the best client Wei Wuxian could ever ask for.

He stepped away, eliciting a supressed needy moan from Lan Zhan. His client was not at all happy with being left alone even for a second. Truth to be told, Wei Wuxian felt much the same. He could not explain what exactly was his relationship with Lan Zhan, but whenever he was booked by him, his heart would go on a crazy dancing and fluttering rampage in his chest.

It must have been because Lan Zhan was so good to him, always so good. Unlike many other clients, Lan Zhan had never hurt him, not in a way he had not asked for. Certain other clients did not know when to stop or did not listen to his safe word.

Well, what did he expect from a brothel situated in the richest part of the city? One could argue that since all clients were wealthy and working in famous and influential companies, they were good catches. However, Wei Wuxian had learned soon enough that the opposite was true. It was the richest and most respected ones who had the wildest and most disturbing fantasies. And who were the cruellest when it came to treating the goods they paid for.

But Lan Zhan was different. He had never been too rough with Wei Wuxian. Nor did he ever call him a slut and treated him like that. He was always respectful and kind. Something Wei Wuxian had not experienced since leaving his home without a penny to his name.

It also helped that he was something to be looked at. Wei Wuxian was now helping him to take off the rest of his clothes so he could fully admire his well-formed muscles. He wondered what kind of workout Lan Zhan was doing, his own body could never look like this.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan called his name, half desperate and half embarrassed.

They still had to work on this. Wei Wuxian loved admiring Lan Zhan's naked body but the man in question was always feeling way too self-conscious when watched so intently. It only made him so much more adorable.

"Do not worry, Lan Zhan, the fun part is about to start." Wei Wuxian reassured him. From the direction Lan Zhan's eyes were looking in, he could tell that his client could not tear them apart from his lips. He was secretly very proud of this fact, his hard work was already paying off.

Lan Zhan shuddered again and his half hard member stood proudly now. It seemed like he was looking forward to the next part very much. Just like Wei Wuxian himself. He hoped he would get to see even more of that small adorable blush on Lan Zhan's cheeks.

"Come here," he patted the low steel table he had prepared on one side of the room, the side with tiles on the floor which were not covered by a carpet as the rest of the room. Like this, they would not make so much mess and they would be able to enjoy some good time in a clean bed afterwards. Lan Zhan followed his order only too eagerly.

"Climb up, get on all four and spread your legs for me."

Once again, Lan Zhan did as he was told without hesitation. If anything, he seemed even more eager now that they were coming to the part he had requested to be included for tonight. As he got on all four, Wei Wuxian had a perfect view of his hard member peeking from between his thighs.

He resisted the urge to lick his lips hungrily, it was still not the time to ruin the lipstick. It was supposed to be Lan Zhan's privilege and reward.

He slowly approached and massaged the small of Lan Zhan's back, making him arch it as a cat's under the attention. Lan Zhan's breathing picked up and Wei Wuxian smiled to himself, they were getting where he wanted them to be. His hands easily slipped between Lan Zhan's thighs and teased a little there. Another muffled moan rewarded his efforts.

He truly loved how shy Lan Zhan was. Even after more than half a year of visits, he would always keep himself back from making too much noise or showing openly how he felt. Wei Wuxian enjoyed immensely the riddle of always discovering these things on his own from the smallest of tells.

His hands now travelled over the other's buttocks, squeezing teasingly also there. But they did not linger, his goal was elsewhere.

Finally, he let his palms sit on top of Lan Zhan's lower belly. His client shuddered again in anticipation and made a needy little sound.

"Shh, Lan Zhan, I know," soother Wei Wuxian. "Do not worry, I am going to fill you up in just a minute. Be patient for me for a little longer, alright?"

A quiet 'Mn' came from the other side of the table. Wei Wuxian could vividly imagine Lan Zhan's eyes shining with supressed need and impatience. His ever-proper expressionless client was begging to be filled as he had requested. And Wei Wuxian was more than happy to indulge him.

He reached to the side where an enema bag with warmed up water was hanging on a stand; not too hot but also not too cold, this was Lan Zhan's first time after all. He carefully spread a generous amount of lube on the nozzle. It was the smallest in his collection and he hoped that Lan Zhan would be able to get used to it quickly. They were here today to make him feel good.

"Lan Zhan, I am going to put it in, alright? Tell me if it hurts or feels uncomfortable, you remember your safe word, right? We can stop at any time if you do not like this."

"Mn, rabbits" came from the other man and Wei Wuxian took it as confirmation that he could proceed. There has been no hesitation so he was not concerned. Lan Zhan was looking forward to this if the precum leaking from the tip of his hard member had anything to say for him.

Ever so gently, Wei Wuxian slowly started inserting the nozzle. He spread the cheeks just so it would enter smoothly, he did not want to cause Lan Zhan even the smallest discomfort. Or embarrassment; he was well aware that despite everything, Lan Zhan was still a top and the topic of having things inserted inside of him was a sensitive one that always required much discussion.

He heard a slow intake of breath as the nozzle was making its way in. He slowed down more, even if he was sure Lan Zhan could handle this much. His job was to make his client's first enema an enjoyable experience. Wei Wuxian had had his fair share of memories of his own times with a bag full of fluids. When done incorrectly – accidentally or by design – it could hurt badly enough to want to throw up.

Finally, the nozzle was all the way in and Wei Wuxian observed how Lan Zhan's muscles slowly relaxed under the caresses he was tracing on the small of the other's back.

"Good work, Lan Zhan. You are being so good for me." Wei Wuxian praised.

He suspected that Lan Zhan must have been growing up in a strict environment. His usually reserved behaviour and polite demeanour spoke volumes. There must have been only discipline and no reward however. Lan Zhan's eyes always shined the brightest when he was being praised by Wei Wuxian.

"Everything fine? What is your colour, Lan Zhan?" he asked to check in.

From the body language, nothing seemed to be a problem, but he could not afford to be just guessing. It was one thing if a body could handle something, but another one when it came to mental fortitude and preparation. He knew all about it from experience.

"Green," came an immediate reply and Wei Wuxian was satisfied.

He circled around the table and kneeled down to be on Lan Zhan's eye level when he praised his client again: "Good, Lan Zhan, always so good. Let us start then."

He smiled at Lan Zhan's innocently excited reaction. Praising truly worked wonders with him. And also the lipstick; Lan Zhan was once again fixing his mouth, his own lips slightly parted as if he wanted to kiss really badly. It was still not the time however.

Wei Wuxian patted his cheek and ordered patiently: "Now, please lower yourself only onto your elbows. It will be easier this way for the water to flow. You will be in a more stable position and will be able to enjoy this better."

Lan Zhan nodded and lowered himself onto his elbows as instructed. Now his bottom was high in the air and waiting for the flow of water to start. Wei Wuxian hoped that this position would help Lan Zhan to bear the enema without any pain, it at least worked for him most of the time.

"Ready?" he asked one last time, letting his client decide the exact timing.

It took several seconds. Lan Zhan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was clear that despite his eagerness, he was nervous. Wei Wuxian gave him all the time he needed to gather his resolve. If Lan Zhan wanted to end this, he would not bat an eye. After all, this was not something that should be forced onto another.

Finally, Lan Wangji opened his eyes again and looked back at him. Wei Wuxian made sure to smile reassuringly. He was here for Lan Zhan, he would not let anything happen to him. As soon as his client would use his safe word, everything would be over and they would not proceed. He needed Lan Zhan to understand this.

His client nodded while looking him right into his eyes. It was a clear permission to proceed.

Wei Wuxian only glanced to the side for a second. He turned the flow of water on, and quickly looked back at Lan Zhan to assess how he was faring.

His client's face was a little stiff now as he was getting used to being filled. His eyes went a little hazy and unfocused. Wei Wuxian knew from personal experience that at first, it could feel weird, overwhelming even. But if done correctly, it should not hurt. Not like when it would purposefully be made harder on the recipient and was intended to cause severe cramping. Still, he had to make sure.

"Lan Zhan? What is you colour now? Does anything hurt?"

The second it took for Lan Zhan to reply seemed to be the longest one Wei Wuxian had ever lived. He gently put his hand on the other's cheek to ground him to the present and started stroking his bangs. Getting lost in one's mind at such a moment could lead to unexpected complications. Especially if it triggered something inside of the recipient's mind.

After an eternity of doubts and insecurities, Lan Zhan finally managed to speak: "Green."

"Good, you are so brave, Lan Zhan. How does it feel, everything fine?" Wei Wuxian asked, trying to get Lan Zhan's mind off of the sensation until he became accustomed to it.

Lan Zhan nodded with a little difficulty and with the seriousness which only he possessed during the plays he replied in earnest: "It feels a little weird. But not unpleasant. I think like it."

Wei Wuxian beamed: "I am glad then." He glanced to the side to see how much water was left in the enema bag. "It will be over soon, my brave Lan Zhan."

"Mn," nodded Lan Zhan again. This time, his eyes remained focused on Wei Wuxian's lips and he was not floating away into his own world. Wei Wuxian was glad.

It took no time at all for the water to be all but gone from the bag. Wei Wuxian patted Lan Zhan's head and praised again: "Good job, Lan Zhan. You took it all so nicely. Let me give you a reward."

Finally, for the first time that evening, Wei Wuxian leaned closer and kissed Lan Zhan. His client eagerly returned the affection and was kissing the lipstick off as a hungry animal. Good thing it was a save one for this kind of activities.

Wei Wuxian wanted to laugh at his colleagues who had nicknamed Lan Zhan as a 'Jade', unfeeling, cold and expressionless. We Wuxian knew just how mistaken they were and how much they were missing on when they did not want to entertain this perfect client. Better for him though, now he had Lan Zhan all to himself whenever he came to the store.

Although Lan Zhan could seem meek and reserved, but deep down, he was nothing like that. Those who supressed their feelings the most were usually the most expressive at times like these. It seemed like the little plot he had prepared was a success from the beginning to the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 2.3K 16
"I am sorry, Master Lan, Young Master Wei, there is nothing I can do." The best healer of the Cloud Recesses told them with a serious face. Lan Qiren...
146K 11.1K 34
Wei Wuxian had a one night stand with a handsome stranger while he was drunk, and when he woke up the next day, he became panicked and left in a hurr...
20.4K 1.7K 15
A week after their return from the Guanyin temple, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are fully immersing themselves in their 'every day'. The only problem is...
519K 33.5K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...