Midnight Wanderings// Drarry

By ItsDrarryBitch

Set in the eighth year and everyone that died is still dead. ~~~~~ Draco has a secret. Or at least that's wha... More

Authors Note
Chapter One- Pilot
Chapter Two- Up To Something
Chapter Three- Spill
Chapter Four- Crazy
Chapter Five-Racing
Chapter Six- Sickly
Chapter Seven- Gone
Chapter Eight- List
Chapter Nine- Caught
Chapter 10- Surrender
Chapter 11- Better
Chapter 12- My Saviour
Authors Note
Chapter 13- Draco's New Friend
Chapter 15- Heat
Chapter 16- Mutual Attraction
Chapter 17- Changed Man
Chapter 18- Instigator
Chapter 19- Realization
Chapter 20- Haze
Chapter 21- The Article
Chapter 22- Love Confession
Chapter 23- Collision
Chapter 24- The Giant Squid
Chapter 25- Bath Time Surprise
Chapter 26- Boggarts With a Cherry On Top
Chapter 27- Confrontation
Chapter 28- Reconcile
Chapter 29- Wait For You
Chapter 30- Mates and Masquerades
Chapter 31- Til' Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32- Pen-pals
Chapter 33- Remembering and Planning
Chapter 34- Hints and Holes
Authors Note
Chapter 35- When The Sky Falls . . .
Chapter 36- Close Call
Chapter 37- Content
Chapter 38- Christmas Break Part 1
Chapter 39- Christmas Break Part 2
Chapter 40- Suspicious Activity
Chapter 41- The Truth Will Set You Free
Chapter 42- Severed
Chapter 43- Bond or Not . . .

Chapter 14- Seduction

285 4 5
By ItsDrarryBitch

I've been reading a drarry fanfiction with Toxic!Draco and can I just say that is not it.

Draco's P.O.V

It had been a week since I last had a real interaction with Ha-Potter.

I had been doing a fabulous job avoiding him but my body was suffering the consequences. Despite eating my sorrows away every night, I looked gaunt and my skin had lost it's color and looked quite sickly. 

I yearned for him and my body was begging for even the slightest bit of contact. But, just like a drug, once was still a relapse and I knew just once would not be enough. I needed to completely rid myself of Harry Potter or else I would never get better.

A much as it hurt to be away from my destined mate he wasn't making it all that hard. With the way he aggressively tore through the halls with anger on his face at the slightest glimpse of me it was quite easy to get myself to leave. 

I didn't know what I'd done to anger him but I didn't need to find out. It was the perfect fuel I needed to stay away from him. 

Despite avoiding him at every turn I could not evade him in my dreams. I could still feel his gentle caresses all over my body even in the most sensitive places after every morning I woke up. 

I know it's just the creature side of me that wants him but I didn't know how many more of these dreams I'd be able to take. I was a very sexual being- even though I hadn't had sex since before I used my charm on Potter for the first time- and these dreams were so vivid and so sensual they could be enough to keep me satisfied. If only they didn't make me crave him even more. 

The more I wanted him the more I tried to reason with myself. Maybe Harry wouldn't try to control me. Maybe he wouldn't make me submit. We could just live as equals and he'd love me without having his dominance to hold over my head.

But sense always came shortly after. He's Harry Potter! The savior of the wizarding world. He's the man who defeated the dark Lord. He has so much power and after years of treating him terribly I don't doubt that he'd use that power to keep me compliant. 

And even if he didn't he's still a Gryffindor. I'm a Slytherin. We've been enemies for as long as I've known him. I don't think a silly mating bond that could possibly kill me will ever change his mind.

I sighed to myself and pulled my aching body out of my bed. There was no use fretting over the matter. I'd made up my mind.

After I finished getting dressed I headed out of the dungeons to get to my classes. 

It was just my luck that my first class was Potions with Potter.

I took my seat and buried my nose in my potions book. The second he walked in I could feel it. His smell was intoxicating and I could feel my body reacting to his presence. Salazar, if Harry knew what he did to me just by being in the same room I'm sure he'd use it against me.

His eyes were piercing into me and they only persisted. 

That's how it was every time I was in his vicinity. It was like he couldn't keep his eyes off me which would probably be great if it wasn't full of hatred.

Harry's P.O.V

Malfoy was already in his seat when I made it to potions. 

He looked like shite to put it lightly. His cheeks were jutting out like he hadn't eaten in weeks and his eyes were cloudy with pure pain. It reminded me of the time he'd disappeared on me after I took him to the infirmary. 

I wasn't much better though. I had barely slept the past week and I always felt restless. I couldn't put my finger on the exact reason but I just chalked it up to stressing about what Malfoy was up to.

Before I could even make it to my seat his scent hit me. 

It wasn't new to me but still shocked me. I'd been wondering why he's smelt to strong lately and I would've thought he just wasn't showering if it weren't for the fact that he smelt mouthwatering. 

"Harry, where are you going? Our seats are over here," Ron stated. I hadn't realized that I was unconsciously moving towards Malfoy.

"Oh. Right. Sorry, Ron. It was a long night for me."

"Yeah I could tell. Those ugly eyebags tell me everything." Ron laughed.

We took our seats as Slughorn began the lesson but I could not focus. I knew Malfoy would not be looking at me as he had been avoiding anything to do with me. But that didn't stop me from thinking about him. Part of me was hoping he was watching me. Just any kind of acknowledgement from him would satisfy me. 

Even insults would do. 

I scoffed to myself and shook my head to rid myself of the ridiculous thought. 

I couldn't fathom why I was being so . . . needy. Every year he had been the bane of my existence and now I was fiending for a fight or even a simple shove from him. It was ridiculous. 

He hadn't done anything to confirm that he was indeed still the same arsehole I'd known for years. But he had to be. He just had to be. And I'd prove it to myself too otherwise there was nothing keeping me from befriending the handsome git. 

Class passed too quickly for my liking and I was not looking forward to not having Malfoy under my watchful eyes. Who knows what he was doing and if he'd be able to do it in class? 

As the students vacated the room I waited patiently for Malfoy to leave first before quickly shoving my work into my bag and running after him with Ron hot on my hills. Just like I'd been trying to do every time I'd seen him this past week. I just had to get a rise out of him somehow.

Only this time I finally caught him.

"Hey!" I shouted at him as I grabbed onto his shoulder and roughly shoved him up against the wall.

Tingles shot up my arm and I wanted to throw my head back in the pure pleasure I was getting just from the touch. But I refrained. I swear I heard a soft groan leave his lips but it was so quiet I couldn't be too sure. He was awfully compliant for how hard he'd been trying to avoid me.

With Malfoy pushed up against the wall like this and so damn close to me I couldn't help but lose track of my thoughts. His cheeks were flushed and and his eyes were half lidded. He looked so fucking sensual and attractive. In a manly and non-fragile-masculinity way of course.

When our eyes made contact I immediately became entranced. They were swimming with oceans again. I felt myself sinking into the waves of his alluring eyes and I felt no fear or panic this time. It felt soothing. Healing even. 

It felt like breathing again after being buried six feet under for years. 

I couldn't tell you how long we stood there with him pressed up against the wall and my body pressed tightly against his. I would've thought I could feel him begin to press even harder into my own body if it wasn't for Ron tearing us apart.

"Harry what the hell? He's not bugging us so let's just back off, okay?" Ron said as he dragged me away. 

I was in a state of shock as Ron turned back around to flip him the finger. 

What the hell was that? I could feel that my pants had tightened slightly and the restlessness I had been feeling the past week had eased if only slightly.

I unconsciously reached for my lips as if his had been there.  

Right before we went around the corner I turned back to get one last glimpse at him. He still looked just as flustered as I felt. His hair fell right over his eyes in a messy sort of way so I couldn't tell if he still had that look in his eyes. 

I caught a glimpse of him reaching for his lips- just as I had done- before gliding down the wall to softly land on the floor. As if the pressure of holding himself up had become too much. A barely noticeable upturn of his lips appeared before he vanished behind the turn of the hallways.

The fact that it had been me to make him react in such a way had my nerves on fire.

That was enough rise out of him for me, at least for now. But I wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Especially not after that.

He didn't fight back like I was hoping he would but I just had to keep trying and I knew he'd reach his breaking point and show me his true colors. 

A chill danced along my spine as I thought of the feelings he had just made me feel. He had to.

~~~~~

During lunch time I sat with Hermione and Ron as I watched Malfoy from across the Great Hall.

He seemed cheery. Healthier than he's looked all week. How he had suddenly become so refreshed and giddy was beyond me. 

I'd spent the last couple classes pondering over what he'd caused in the hallway earlier today. I'd never felt anything like that before. Not even with Cho. And especially not with Ginny. And I would not be so ignorant as to assume it was just some close 'bro' stuff that had happened between us. 

When we were in the Forbidden Forest together I did feel some urge to protect him and care for him but I certainly didn't have feelings for him. There was just no way. If I wanted anything from Draco Malfoy at all it was simply friendship and that was it.

Which lead me to believe it had something to do with the eyes. Which then lead me to believe that I was a part of the terrible scheme he had been plotting.

So what was his plan? Use his wicked charms on me to get me to fall for him and simply ignore that he was up to something? Was he ricking me into a false sense of security so he could fuck me over and possibly everyone in Hogwarts too?

I would not let that happen.

He could look at me with those precious alluring eyes and practically beg me to take him in the Great Hall, on the Gryffindor table, in front of everyone- I breathed in heavily and hid my face in my hands. I was getting off track. No matter how he made me feel or what he had tricked me into feeling it would not stop me from protecting this castle and the people I care about.

I was brought out of my reverie by Ron conversing with Hermione about the hallway incident.

"You should've seen him Hermione. Harry just attacked him out of no where. With out reason or anything. Talk some sense into him 'Mione."

Hermione glanced at me worriedly. "That's not like you at all Harry. Don't tell me you're still obsessing over Malfoy!"

I rubbed my face with the palms of my hands. So much for hiding it from them. "I swear he is Hermione! I promise you he's up to something!" I exclaimed, frustrated. "There is so many strange things going on with him. If you would just listen to what I have to say you'd agree. You could even help me figure out what he's doing."

She glared at me pointedly. 

"Alright Harry. I suppose it couldn't hurt to try," she said dejectedly. I guess she'd finally given up. "If you can give me a good reason as to why you're so suspicious of him I guess I'll look into it."

Finally. I was one step closer to figuring out Malfoy's secret. I smiled.

~~~~~

2,005 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 15.5K 59
When enemies turn to friends and there's still something more, where do you draw the line? Harry and Draco are both back for their eighth year at Hog...
815K 13.9K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...
181K 3.5K 32
DRARRY •Set in eighth year •There are still some Instagram chapters but it's mainly real life chapters •There is smut although there is warnings •...
5.5K 338 6
A short Drarry story set in year eight in which no one will leave Harry Potter alone and there are too many secrets on every side. In the middle of i...