๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค

By Azeneth2523

๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—. ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue (Rory) [Rewritten]
Cast
Chapter 01 [Rewritten]
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 02 [Rewritten]

5K 196 4
By Azeneth2523

It's been nine years since I arrived, the time I was here was fun, Petunia and I got along very well, Mum and Dad say we are inseparable and that makes them happy, they say that family is important for us to get along well, and I agree, besides I made an effort to get along well so that in the future she wouldn't hate me.

.

Flashback

I was in the kitchen with Mom and Dad, and they were trying to give me some kind of applesauce, it didn't look too good, Dad reached for the spoon, but it hit him and fell all over his face.

- "LILY" - Mum said in a scolding tone, as Petunia came in laughing at the sight of Dad with applesauce on his face.

'It's my time.'

- "Tune" - When I said that everyone looked at me, Petunia with a big smile, Mom and Dad were surprised, and since my first word was for Petunia, and I'm only six months old I had to practice a lot.

- "Say it again." - She said as she came closer and tried to carry me - "Say it again, Lily."

- "Tune, tune" - I said as I laughed to see her happy.

- "HER FIRST WORD WAS ME, SHE SAID MY NAME!" - She shouted as she hugged me tightly, while Mum and dad looked at us tenderly.

- "Very good, Lily." - Mum came over and hugged us - "Congratulations on being her first word, Petunia." - After that, Petunia took me to play.

- "They will be inseparable when they grow up." - He said as he hugged his wife's shoulders and watched his daughters play.

'I hope so.'

End of Flashback

.

After that Dad and Petunia came over to hear me call them and thanks to that they gave me chocolate behind Mum's back, Mum on the other hand didn't give me chocolate as she knew Dad and Tune were sneaking me chocolate, but it made her happy to hear me call her and even more so when I walked for the first time.

.

Flashback

It had been a year since I arrived, by now everything was the norm as a family of four.

I could already say more things and walk a few steps, but they didn't know that because I wanted to walk without falling.

Today was a sunny day, so we were going to a park, Mum and Dad were at my sides holding my hands, so I wouldn't fall, while Petunia was running ahead when she stepped on a stone and fell to the ground.

- "PETUNIA!" - Before they could move, I let go and walked toward her, who was on the ground.

- "Tune, are you okay?" - I asked as she looked at me in surprise, as did Mum and Dad.

- "You can walk." - She said, ignoring my question.

- "Yep," - I said happily, at which point Mum and Dad came up to us.

- "Petunia, are you okay?" - - This time it was Dad who asked.

- "Yes, I'm fine." - She looks at him and then at me - "Lily can walk" - She said happily looking at me.

- "Right, how about some ice cream, because Lily walked for the first time."

- "YEAH!" - We both shouted at the same time.

- "What flavor?" - Asked Dad.

- "STRAWBERRY/CHOCOLATE." - Shouted Petunia and then me.

After we bought the ice cream, we played and when it got dark we went back home, ate and went to sleep.

End of Flashback

.

When I was two years old I did accidental magic for the first time, luckily nobody saw me.

At the age of three, I entered kindergarten with Petunia who was six years old, while I tried to do magic (which didn't go very well) that year was quiet.

At four, Petunia entered first grade so we went out for ice cream and clothes shopping, I could also control magic without a wand.

'I honestly don't know why it was so hard for them, it's relatively easy, but it was different it's like if you combined Sabrina Spellman and Hope Mikaelson' - Well really it would be like house elf magic, but no one needs to know that!

When I turned five, I planned to tell Petunia what I could do. Of course, I didn't tell her about Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic.

.

Flashback

I was home alone with Petunia as Mum and Dad had to go out for something important, so it was my time to tell Petunia that I could do magic. I had grown very fond of her, and I was afraid of what she would say, I didn't want her to tell me that I was a freak because of what I could do.

She was in her room, I knocked on the door and when I heard her permit me to come in, I opened the door and saw her sitting on a chair next to it, there was a table with books on it.

- "What's wrong, Lily?" - She asked, looking at me.

- "Well, I wanted to show you something." - I spoke, looking at the floor. 

- "Lily, I didn't hear you." - She stood up and came closer until she was in front of me - "Can you say that again, but louder?"

I just took a deep breath, to calm my nerves. - "I want to show you something, but I don't want you to freak out or call me a freak." - I said the last thing, looking at her.

- "Lily, I would never freak out on you or call you that, you're my little sister." - I just smiled and nodded - "What is it that you wanted to show me?"

- "This." - With a flick of the wrist all the books on the table started to float, when Petunia saw that she opened her eyes and mouth showing how surprised she was - "Tune I can do magic."

- "You can do magic." - She thought for a while and then looked at me - "You were afraid that I would be scared or call you a freak because you can do magic."

- "Yes, I was." - As soon as I finished saying that, Petunia hugged me.

- "Lily you are my sister I love you so much, you have always been there for me, and no matter if you can do magic I will always be there for you" - Hearing that my eyes filled with tears - "I'm glad you trusted me to tell me what you can do."

- "Thank you, Tune, thank you for being my sister and supporting me." - I said with a big smile.

- "We are family." - We broke away from the hug, and she looked at me - "Now can you show me what you can do?"

End of flashback

.

That day I knew I had changed Petunia, and we became closer than before.

The next few years were "normal" if you take away the magic, I spent time with my parents and sister, I met my grandparents, and apparently, I got the red hair from mum's dad, Grandpa Harry.

I finished kindergarten and started primary school, all very easily as I was studying with Petunia, plus I had Lily's brain and my memories worked for something.

Very soon I will be ten years old, and I will meet Severus, I might have to act like I don't know what I am, I just hope I get along with him.

1234 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 751 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
1.1M 40.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
86.5K 3.2K 15
***๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ*** ๐•บ๐–, ๐–œ๐–๐–” ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–๐–Š? ๐•ฌ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–ž ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฌ ๐–๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š...
194K 5.1K 63
ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐“˜๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ... ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ฎ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ฉ๐˜ชฬ€๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ โ˜ž๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...