A Beautiful Enigma (VMIN FF)

By mystiqueforce

|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his o... More

Prologue
Planet of the Crepes
Different
Reactions
Strawberries
Ripe
Miracle
Moon
Flu
Telescope
Confessions
Meteor Shower
Date
Holding Hands
Hug
Jealous
Park
Agape
Kookie
Starlight
Up
The Room
Lover
Exposed
Phone
Cuddle
Crescent Moon
Void
Hugs and Kisses
Cakey
Normal
Grateful
Gravity
Eros and Psyche
New VMIN Book published
For the Best
Welcome
Intimate Part-I
Intimate Part-II
Adoption
Bonding
Second Chance
Worthy
The End
New VMIN book published

Family

649 51 16
By mystiqueforce

The next morning Jimin woke up with a heavy feeling in his chest. Quite literally. He looked down and found Taehyung sleeping on top of his chest, his mouth slightly open as he tightly clutched onto Jimin's shirt. Jimin smiled fondly as he slowly lifted his hand and carded it through the younger's soft curls.

Taehyung had managed to squirm into the twin bed by his lover's side and was now balancing his body precariously on the right edge of the bed.

My baby, Jimin smiled.

The door opened and immediately the room filled with sounds of murmurings. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook walked into the room.

"Hyung! You're awake!", Jungkook screamed excited. Jimin shushed him and pointed at a still sound asleep Taehyung. He got the hint and gestured zipping his lips shut.

They tiptoed and gathered around the bed, looking down fondly at the lovers.

"I should wake him up, it must be hurting you", Namjoon pointed at his little brother.

"No Hyung. I would like to keep him close and it's not like he is burdening me. He's a fluff ball", Jimin chuckled and caressed the younger's cheeks. Taehyung shuffled a little and slowly, rubbing his eyes woke up.

"M-Minnie", Taehyung stuttered, looking around confusingly. When he understood where he was, he immediately latched himself back to Jimin. This time, he wrapped his arms around the older's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. Everyone cooed at the scene that unfolded within a minute of Taehyung's waking up.

Jimin was now laughing as he allowed the younger to pull him into his warm embrace.

Taehyung broke the hug and cupped Jimin's cheeks carefully, making sure to avoid the bruises. Then he stared into his eyes, awkwardly. His gaze darting to other parts of the older's face. Jimin knew how hard it was for Taehyung to maintain eye contact. He knew the younger was trying his best but was failing adorably.

"Minnie okay?", Tae asked earnestly, still cupping the older's cheeks.

"All okay", Jimin assured him.

"K-kisses makes pain go away. Minnie want Taetae's kisses?", Tae asked genuinely turning Jimin into a delicious shade of red. He awkwardly looked at their friends and family who were all giggling around them.

"I am really okay TaeTae, I promise", Jimin tried to convince Taehyung that he could do without the kisses, at least when they are surrounded by five pairs of mischievous eyes. Though secretly he was dying to have the younger in his arms and smother him with kisses.

"Minnie not want Taetae's kisses?", Taehyung pulled his hands away from Jimin's cheeks, a slight dejection evident in his voice.

"Noo. I want Taetae's kisses", Jimin felt guilty for upsetting his boyfriend.

Taehyung moved his hands and cupped Jimin's face again. They stared into each other's eyes. The younger pulled their faces closer until their lips collided in a soft kiss. Gasps erupted all around them, but Jimin, just like Taehyung, couldn't care less. A meteor could strike the earth at this very instant, plunging the earth into chaos and all that would matter to Jimin is the heat radiating from where their lips are intertwined.

Heat continued to rise up from the pit of his stomach and all the way up to his cheeks bone, but Jimin kept his eyes closed. Taehyung continued to kiss him passionately, his tongue circling around Jimin's mouth instead of pushing inside and for that Jimin was grateful. Because he didn't know if he could have stopped himself from making lewd noises escape past his lips. And that would have embarrassed him to death.

Taehyung continued to maneuver his lips, being totally in control of the kiss and Jimin cherished every second of it. When they finally broke, Taehyung brought their foreheads together, still cupping the other's cheeks. Jimin was in tears. Tiny screams leaked from the corner of his eyes and down his bruised cheeks. Taehyung noticed it and wiped it away with his long, slender fingers. Then he pushed Jimin's face away a little and started leaving soft kisses on all his cuts and bruises. When he was finally done, all the eyes in the room were misty.

"Where did he learn to do that?", Jin leaned closer to Namjoon and whispered into his ears.

"I have no idea Jinnie. I didn't know Tae had so much love to give", he whispered back, trying to hold back his emotions.

Hoseok was already in tears, wiping it with the sleeves of his sweatshirt. Yoongi had his lips pursed, his eyes red. Jungkook was desperately attempting to hide his face, to prevent the evidence of tears that had betrayed him and stained his cheeks, from showing.

Namjoon finally pulled Taehyung out of Jimin's embrace stating that he still needed rest. The younger grumpily walked over to the small couch in the corner, pulled his headphones out and sat with his arms crossed over his chest.

Soon after, the doctor arrived and informed that Jimin was good to go since his parents had already cleared the bills. Before leaving, he prescribed some pain medication if it became unbearable. They decided to gather at Yoongi and Jimin's.

Between the seven of them, they had two cars. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung shared a car because Taehyung refused to leave his boyfriend even for a second.

*****

Jimin was lying on his bed. Taehyung had fallen asleep beside him with one hand protectively wrapped around the other's waist. A knock startled him and he looked up just in time to see Namjoon and Jin walk in.

Jin handed him a tablet with a glass of water. Jimin thanked him and gulped it down.

"Feeling better Min? You scared the shit out of us", Namjoon spoke, pulling the chair from the desk.

"I am really fine Hyung. Honestly ", Jimin smiled.

"From how you were cursing your parents, you're more than fine I would say", Jin sassed, making himself comfortable on the edge of the bed.

"Aah. Sorry Hyung. I got carried away", Jimin smiled awkwardly, softly caressing Taehyung's back.

"Don't apologize. Anyone in your shoes would have reacted the same way", Jin spoke softly.

Jimin hummed in response.

"Min? We have been meaning to ask you something. I hope you don't mind", Namjoon asked after a few minutes of silence.

"You can ask me anything Hyung", Jimin looked up at the nervous man.

"After what unfolded with your parents yesterday, I assume you wouldn't be going back to your hometown anytime soon", Namjoon spoke, his voice calm.

"You heard them Hyung. They are toxic people who thought it would be easy to guilt trip me at my worst, into doing their bidding. I am ashamed to call them my parents. I am ashamed to share their blood and their name", Jimin spoke up, his voice devoid of any emotions. His gaze fixed on where his fingers were grazing Taehyung's skin.

"We are so sorry Min. Wish things would have turned out differently for you" Jin looked sadly at Jimin.

"I don't. I have surrounded myself with such amazing people. And this one", he smiled, looking down at Taehyung who was still glued to his side. "This sweet and lovely soul. I don't care about a family. I was born into it, I had no choice. But after yesterday, I am so relieved. Like I had been wrongfully thrown into prison and I managed to escape. Like how the clouds have cleared after a long, gloomy day", Jimin stared dazedly at the opposite wall.

"Wait Min, don't hate on family just yet. I know being born into a family is really not our choice. Some people are lucky and others, people like us, not so much. We didn't get the families we rightfully deserve. But we can always choose. Life gives second chances, Min. We can always choose to be happy. Choose to call people our family. Family is not blood-bound", Namjoon voice sounded soft but determined.

His words forged in fire, burning his insides and setting his heart aflame.

"Me and Jin, would like to welcome you into our family Min. If you would want us", he finished, looking at Jimin with a piercing stare.

"Your f-family?", Jimin stared between the two with wide eyes. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"We love each other too much to stay away. We want to move in together", Namjoon explained. Jin nodded, smiling.

"Me and Taehyung have never had much of a parental figure in our lives Min, just like how it is for you now. He is my little brother, but I have always looked at him as my son, even though I am only a few years older to him. Why wouldn't I? I have practically raised him since we were both kids", Namjoon spoke with so much passion that it sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Jinnie has always been there for me. We have known each other since we were little kids. And entering adulthood, when I was exploring and understanding my sexuality, he was always there, making me feel comfortable in my own skin. Jinnie has been there for us when our parents abandoned us. He pulled me out of my abyss. I wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone, not even my worst enemy. So, since you're going through something similar, we want to help you. We want to take responsibility of you and Taehyung. We obviously won't go as far as adopting you, but we would love to take care of you and look out for you. Even if it's not like our kids, but like friends", Namjoon extended his hand out and Jin took it gracefully. He walked over and stood beside Namjoon, a hand patting his shoulder in support.

"Hyung, what are you saying-", Jimin was too stunned, there was so much he heard and so much to grasp.

"Move in with us Min. Be a part of our family"

_______
A/N:

Thoughts?

Votes and comments are much appreciated:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 609 17
Nothing to say :) find out yourself please πŸ’œ If any stories match with this then it's coincidence.. Enjoy :) Started :- 12/03/2023 Ended :- 21/03/20...
47K 1.8K 12
Kim Taehyung is considered a "loner" but, has a childhood best friend named Jimin. He doesn't understand why everyone believes in a thing called 'fat...
33.8K 1.3K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
193K 5.5K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...