Addicted to you//Mattheo Ridd...

By Rainmalfoyy

My chest exploded with excitement, his words making me clench my thighs together. Mattheo shoved his knee bet... More

Cast
C O N S T E L L A T I O N S
L A T E N I G H T S
R E S P E C T
L E S S O N S
T O N G U E
T I E D
C A U G H T
P L A Y F U L
S H O T S
H I G H
F A V O R
W O R S H I P
T A L K
L I A R
P A R I S
M I S T A K E
P A Y B A C K
F A N T A S Y
C O N T R O L
W O L F
N E W S
B E G
L I E S
K A I
S H O W E R
T R U T H
M I R R O R
A N G E L
G I R L S
L U N A
E Y E L I N E R
R E A L I T Y
F U L L M O O N
S U R P R I S E
R O X Y
R O U G H
F O R G I V E N E S S
T R O U B L E
C H R I S T M A S
T R A I N
P L A N S
R U N
T A K E N
A L R E A D Y G O N E
B L O O D
W A T E R
B R A I D
N I G H T M A R E
B R E A K
O V E R
C I G A R E T T E
J E A L O U S
M O L L Y
N O A H
I C E
M O N D A Y
B E T T E R
N E E D
I D I O T
L U N C H
F A K E
S W E E T
A N N E
D E C I S I O N S
D A T E
R A I N
P A S T
B I R T H D A Y
P R O B L E M S
N A I L S
L I B R A R Y
L O V E D
M O N T H S
A L O N E
R E T U R N
L A C E
R O S E
J O K E
S W I M
C L U B
T E A S E
J A S M I N E
P O S I T I O N S
C O M E T
D A R E
T E D D Y
C A L M
W O R K
L O S S
G R I E F
S T A Y
T R Y
F O U R
M O O N
F O U N D
H A R D
D O G
B E A R
L O V E
A D D I C T E D
E P I L O G U E
S E Q U E L

D R U N K

39.7K 619 1.8K
By Rainmalfoyy

Mattheo Riddle

I stumbled into the house late at night with Zander at my side.

"Can you get to your room by yourself?" Zander asked me, I nodded to drunk to respond with words.

I walked upstairs slowly and tried not to make too much noise.

when I entered the bedroom Aurora was laying in bed with the blankets pushed down her body.

Her perfect ass was poking out of her lace underwear.

I smiled and walked towards her after locking the door and casting a silencing spell.

I smacked her ass making her jolt awake, she gasps and turned her head to look at me.

"You're so sexy." I smirked grabbing her ass and pushing her back. 

Aurora laid down on her stomach still sleepy as I worked my belt off.

I swayed to the side as my vision blurred.

"What time is it?" Aurora asked, I grabbed her hips.

"Lift your ass up." I groaned unzipping my pants.

"Wait Theo." Aurora pushed herself up.

"I thought you wanted me to fuck you." I pulled my pants down and pushed her shoulders so she laid back down on the bed. I grabbed her hips and lifted her ass up.

"I do but I-I want to talk first." Aurora tried to spin herself around.

"Just let me fuck you." I laid down on top of her back putting my full body weight on her.

I kissed her sloppily.

Aurora groaned and pulled away, "Are you drunk?" 

I grabbed onto her lace underwear and easily ripped them off of her body.

"These underwear are almost as easy as you." I laughed, Aurora pushed me off of her.

"You're mean when you're drunk." Aurora said sadly.

I rolled over to the other side of the bed and laid on my back.

"Fine you can get on top I'm a little tired anyways." I mumbled and tried to pull my dick out of my boxers.

"No I'm not having sex with you. You're slurring your words and being mean." 

"Sober wordsss mean drink--drunk thoughts." I laughed, "Drink. I'm drunk from drinking." 

"You got the saying wrong." Aurora glared at me.

Aurora left the bed to get some pants.

"Why don't you want to fuck me? You're such an attention whore all the time you'd think..." I stood up and almost puked, Mattheo shut up.

"Attention whore? Thats nice." Aurora cried.

"You're overly sexual  and I think you like my dick better than me." I said, licking my lips as I stumbled towards her.

Aurora bit her trembling lip, "Stop."

"Please stop talking, you're drunk and being mean." Aurora walked away from me.

"I'm soooo mean." I scoffed, "You're selfish! you only care about yourself, If I'm not having sex with you, you don't think to ask me why I don't want to have sex you act like- like I don't want you. That's definitely not true, I want you more than anything Aurora I just can't have sex with you."

She continues to walk away from me as I walk towards her. I pin her up against the bedroom door, dragging my hands through her hair roughly.

"Fine I'm asking now, Why don't you want to have sex with me?" Aurora asked, I chucked.

"I can't get hard." I laughed into her neck.

"Theo stop." She tried to pus me off of her but failed.

"I want  to go to bed, please." 

"Why can't I get hard?" I asked her scared.

"I-I don't know I've never had that happen to me." Aurora said, I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"No shit you don't have a dick." I laughed at her.

"No I'm talking about the other guys I've been with." Aurora said and pulled away from me when I froze because of her comment.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me, "Right all the guys you slept with before me when you were alone and slutting around." Aurora cried and pulled away from me.

"I'm not a slut! Don't speak to me if you aren't going to be nice." Aurora slammed the bathroom door in my face.

Aurora screams as I bodyslam into the door and rip it off the hinges.

"Mattheo! What the fuck!" Aurora shouts at me.

I grab her face and bring her close to me, "I'm talking about my dick problems and you're talking about all the guys you've slept with and how they could always get hard." I glare at her.

"I didn't mean to say that to hurt your feelings." Aurora says.

"You know why I can't get hard?" I ask her, smiling down at her, "Because I don't want to risk getting you pregnant again." 

Aurora sobbed, digging her nails into my arm and trying to push me away.

"It's a relief that I don't have to tell our kid how much of a slut mommy is."  I snarl at her.

Aurora losses it, throwing her fists into my chest, kicking her legs out and kneeing me in the dick.

I groan and fall to the floor.

Aurora stomps out of the bathroom and then out of the bedroom.

I follow her downstairs.

Zander must hear us coming down the stairs because he's coming out of the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Zander asks.

"I'm leaving." Aurora says and walks past him.

"No you're not." I say roughly.

"Why you want to call me a slut some more?"  Aurora turns to face me, her eyes filled with rage.

"What?" Zander asked.

"I don't want to do this right now. You're drunk and I don't want to fight in front of Zander." Aurora says.

"Fight? Why are you guys fighting?" He asked concerned.

"Nosey." I glared at him.

"Get him to bed please." Aurora tells Zander.

"I'm not a baby." I scoff at her.

"You're acting like one!" Aurora snaps at me.

"What the hell is going on? Aurora you can't leave it's late." Zander says.

"I'm not staying here with him." Aurora glares at me in disgust.

"Why are you two fighting?" Zander asking.

"We're not." 

"You come into the room while I'm trying to sleep, you're drunk and trying to fuck me and when I say no you call me a slut. You say you're relived you don't have to tell our kid how much of a slut mommy is. Why would you say that?" Aurora cried, she completely broke into a million pieces. She gave up and sat down on the couch.

"If I can't leave I'll stay on the couch." Aurora sighed.

"I'm confused..." Zander stared at Aurora.

"You're kid?" He looked back at me.

"I changed my mind I'm leaving. I'll let you know when I get home safe." Aurora says and stands up.

"This Is your home." Zander says.

"You're home." I say at the same time as Zander.

"It doesn't feel like it." Aurora whispers, she turns to me.

"Tell him if you want. I don't care anymore." She's talking about the miscarriage.

"Tell me what?" Zander asks as Aurora walks out of the house.

~

Aurora Lupin 

I get to my parents house and find the hidden key and quietly go to my room. It's late and both my parents are asleep.

I crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep. The bed Is cold and I miss him.

~

The next morning I wake up and head downstairs where my parents already are eating breakfast.

"Mom? Dad?" I call out.

"Aurora?" My mom says as I walk into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I got in late last night. I didn't want to wake you guys." I explained.

"Why are you here?" My dad asked.

I sat down at the small kitchen table, "Mattheo and I got into a fight."

"Oh no." My mom sighs, "What happened?"

"We've been going through at lot in the past few months." I whisper, not looking at either of them.

"When Voldemort attacked the school... As we were leaving I.." I gasp for air as tears fill my eyes, "I had... umm, I uh.." I start sobbing and I can't stop myself. I cry into my hands as my mom comes over to me and hugs me.

"I had a miscarriage." I say quickly, I don't want to admit it to them because the more people I tell the more real it gets.

It's so quiet. I feel like it's way to quiet.

I gasp for air, my throat burning as I cry.

"Oh sweetie." My mom hugs me tightly.

I don't want my dad to be mad at me. "Please don't be mad at me." I whisper to him.

"Why would I be mad at you?" He asks and coming towards me, "I'm not mad at you, I never would be for something like this."

"I didn't know I was pregnant." I wiped my tears.

"What caused the miscarriage?" My mom asked hesitantly.

"Stress. Everything that was going on that day was so stressful." I said.

My dad swallowed hard, "When I told Mattheo to get you home no matter what." He paused, I shook my head already knowing what he was going to say.

"He carried you out of your dorm screaming and crying... Did that.. Could that have been a reason you had a miscarriage?" My dad asked, his voice hushed and scared.

"No. No." I exhaled, "You did the right thing. I shouldn't have been there." 

I placed my hands on my forehead and stressfully ran them through my hair.

"When Mattheo and I were leaving the school, I couldn't leave without knowing that Pansy and Lucy were okay. While we were looking for them Mattheo and I found his best friend... Dead under a bunch of stone." I whispered, "That's when I started... Cramping and bleeding." I felt the tears burning my eyes. "Mattheo hasn't been the same since. I haven't either but It's worse for him. His best friend died and he has no one to talk to. I didn't want anyone knowing about the miscarriage."

"You and Mattheo will get through this." my mom said, "It won't be easy and you'll fight and get mad and cry but you'll get through it."

"How can you say that? How do you know you'll get through it?" I asked roughly. I hate when people say shit like that.

"because I got through it, Your father got through it. You and Mattheo will get through it because you two are the strongest people I've ever met." My mom said roughly, trying to sound stop and commanding me to believe it. "Mattheo has gone through so much in his life, with his father. You've gone through so much because of his father. you can't get through this."

"Even if we get through this we can't be together." I cried out, "He doesn't want kids and for some reason he thinks I need to have kids but I try to tell him that I don't care but that doesn't change how he acts."

"Do you want kids?" My dad asked quietly.

"I don't know! I don't even want to think about kids right now!" I cried even harder.

My parents stay silent for a moment.

"How'd you get pregnant anyways?" Dad asks, I roll my eyes.

"I didn't mean like that I meant you are on birth control. Remember when you made me bring it to you." He says holding back and scoff.

"I stopped taking it." I said quietly. I feel so stupid. if I didn't stop taking it none of this would be happening.

"Why?" Mom asked.

"Mattheo and I weren't... We were broken up and I got really depressed and it was making the depression worse and I didn't start taking it again." I said truthfully.

"If you'd like we could start looking for therapists.." Mom suggests, "It might help."

I don't think I'm the one who needs to see a therapist. I mean how much is going bad in Theo's head that he won't get hard. That's a whole other problem.

"No." I whispered.

~

I left my parents house after breakfast, I need to talk to Mattheo, if he's even awake.

I walked into Zander house and found Jasmine and Anne sitting on the couch, Both of their hands on jasmine's stomach.

I walked past them and toward the stairs. Zander grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen before I made it to the stairs.

"What?" I asked him.

He was staring at me like how my parent were this morning when I told them. He knows.

I told Mattheo to tell him, I don't care if he knows but I hate the way he's looking at me right now.

"You should come back to work tomorrow." He said.

"I don't need your pity." I said to him roughly.

I stormed out of the kitchen and headed upstairs.

I found Mattheo in bed, his hair messy and drool in the corner of his mouth that is wide open as he snores. He never looks this shitty when he sleeps, He usually looks perfect but I'm guessing since he's drunk-- or was drunk and is now hungover and sleeping it off that's why he looks like a   hot mess.

I climb into bed and don't wake him up yet. I want to enjoy looking at him and being happy before I wake him and maybe hit him for calling me a slut last night I haven't decided yet.

I run my hands through his hair which makes him move closer to me as he enjoys the feeling.

I smile at him, his hair is so soft and perfect.

Mattheo moved around a bit.

"Theo." I said, giving his arms small shake.

"I'm tired..." Mattheo moaned, keeping his eyes closed and head buried into his pillow.

"We need to talk." I said louder.

"five more minutes. Let me sleep for five more minutes, please." Mattheo grabbed my hand and pulled it under his pillow.

I kicked my shoes off and climbed into bed with him, I got under the warm covers and hugged him.

I don't care that I'm mad at him for calling me a slut, He's so warm.

I fell asleep hugging him tightly.

~

 when I woke up he was gone.

"Mattheo?" I called out.

How is it dark outside? How long did I sleep?

"Aurora." Mattheo came out of the bathroom.

"Hey." I sat up in bed, groaning since my back hurt so bad.

"Don't move." Mattheo spoke roughly.

"What are you doing?" I asked as his hands came down on my body.

"You're both safe here." Mattheo said tying my hands to the bed.

"No! Let me go!"I screamed, the blanket on my body shifted and I saw my stomach.

"W-what?" I cried, My stomach Is as big as Jasmines right now.

About four months along.

"Stop! Let me go I c-cant be here." I screamed.

~

When I woke up from my nightmare Mattheo was sound asleep next to me.

I hugged him as tight as possible and tried to stop my body from shaking.

"Angel." Mattheo kissed my hand.

"I had a bad dream." I swallowed, my throat feeling dry.

"About?" He asked.

"it felt real that's why it was so scary." I whispered.

"Do you wan to talk about it?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I want to talk about how you acted last night, the things you said." I stared at him.

"What did I say?" He asked, "I don't remember much. I remember coming back and stumbling up the stairs but that's about it."

"You called me a slut. A couple of times." I said awkwardly.

"Oh... I'm so sorry." Mattheo said, rubbing his head.

"You talked about how I used to 'Slut around' before we started dating and then you said 'it's a relief that I don't have to tell our kid how much of a slut mommy is."

Mattheo drops his head down, "Aurora I'm so, so sorry-."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." I stare at him, my heart beating uncontrollably fast.

"Do you think I'm a slut?" I asked him, the words burning my throat.

Mattheo didn't say anything.

I wiped away the tears on my cheeks. 

"I don't think I can do this anymore." I cried out.

"I don't think you're a slut." Mattheo came up from the bed and grabbed my arms, "I'm sorry I said that. I can't even believe I would say that to you aurora because it's not true."

"I'm a slut. All I can think about is sex. You're hurting, you can't get hard, you're grieving and all I can think about is 'why won't he have sex with me?' I can't keep hurting like this. I want it to stop, I need it to stop."  I wiped away my tears because now I'm angry and crying.

"I can't keep being sad about this forever Mattheo."  

"You won't. we'll be okay." Mattheo hugged me.

Mattheo surprised me when he kissed me, I whimpered into his mouth as he lifted me up off my feet and wrapped my legs around his hips.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, pulling away from the kiss and getting a good look at him.

"Fucking you." Mattheo said, kissing me roughly and pushing me down onto the bed.

I dig my nails into his arm, excitement bubbling in my stomach.

Thank god. I need this.

Mattheo kissed down my neck, lightly biting me. He pulled my shirt off and wrapped his lips around my nipple. I moaned quietly, arching my back off the bed.

I moved my hands away from him and started to undo my bottoms. Mattheo helped me get my pants off and then I flipped him over onto his back, I rolled my hips on top of him.

I ran my hands down his chest, my smile falling from my lips as I continued to roll my hips on top of him and didn't feel anything...

I reached for his sweatpants and quickly pulled them down.

"Give it a second just keep kissing me." Mattheo grabbed my hair and pulled me down, connecting our lips.

I pushed my hand down his boxers and felt nothing hard...

I pulled away from his lips and spit into my hand, I stroked him slowly, tightening my hand around him.

Mattheo kissed my boobs, I know he's trying to get into it but he's not even semi hard.

I started stroking him faster hoping I'd feel some sign of life. I know thats horrible to say but it's like he has brain damage and the only thing that doesn't work is his dick.

I was horny but now I'm just sad.

I pushed Mattheo away from my boobs and climbed off of him.

"Why are you stopping?" He asked as I pulled my hand out of his boxers.

I raise my brows and stare at his boxers.

"I'll get hard just get back on top of me, I love it when you're on top." Mattheo smiled and tried to pull me back onto him.

"Theo no. Stop, there is clearly something... going on that is making it hard for you to.." I nod my head towards his dick.

I put my clothes back on and Mattheo pulls his sweatpants back on.

"You should talk to someone. I talk to Pansy and Lucy and they can be really helpful when they're not trying to fuck me." I laugh quietly.

"Why are they trying to fuck you?" Mattheo asks.

I closed my eyes, "I was talking to them about not having sex for a few months." 

"What else did they say?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I don't think we should talk about this."

"No if you're talking to your friends about how I can't get hard I'd like to hear what they've suggested for you to do." Mattheo get upset quickly which I don't blame him for being mad about me talking to Pansy and Lucy about all of our problems.

"I don't want to." I clench my jaw.

"Tell me." Mattheo demands.

"We were all talking about me and you having problems and we got talking about how you were open to having threesomes with Blaise and Luna.." I sighed, "They thought you'd be okay with an open relationship."  I swallow hard.

"An open relationship?" Theo asked, I scratched the back of my head.

"Like if we had an agreement about other  partners."  I inhaled a deep breath, I didn't even like  the idea of an open relationship but he needed to know what we were talking about.

"Having sex with other people?" Mattheo asked. 

"Yes. Pansy and Lucy thought that since I'm clearly desperate for sex and we aren't.. you know. They thought you'd be okay with it since we've had threesomes. I don't--."

"Go for it. Have sex with who ever you want." Mattheo scoffs.

"What? no I don't want to." I say quickly, my eyebrows pinched together.

"I want you to. I think it would be good for you." 

"NO. I don't want to. I told pansy and Lucy that it was stupid and that I don't want to have sex with anyone but you." I shouted at him.

"I don't want to have sex with you." Mattheo snapped back at me.

"What?" I scoffed. 

Mattheo shook his head, "not like that. I don't want to be having sex right now. I'm not in the right headspace for sex okay. It has nothing to do with you." Mattheo glared at me.

"Okay. I understand that now but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with someone else. Sex isn't the only reason I'm with you. Sex isn't the biggest part of a relationship." I sat closer to him.

Wrapping my arms around him Mattheo slowly sank into my hug.

"I don't need sex." I said, "Don't worry about me and the things I need. you should be focusing on yourself. I'm dealing with the miscarriage. I'm in a place mentally where I know that it sucks and that I lost something that I'll never be able to get back or replace but I'm not angry at myself anymore. that was my biggest problem with the miscarriage, I thought it was my fault. I kept trying to think of things that I could have changed so that our baby could be here but there is nothing that we could have done. Knowing that has helped me so I'm asking you to focus on yourself." I say, my lungs feel like they are ready to give out.

"You are still grieving Ian and our baby and you were right when you said you don't need to hold my hand every second. I'm stronger now because of you, you've taught me so much and I want to now be strong for you." I pull back from the hug and see the tears in his eyes.

"Okay?" I ask.

"Okay."

"I love you Aurora. I know I've been distant and a bit of an asshole but I love you." Mattheo said.

I smiled, "I love you." 

3650 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...
74.5K 1.2K 36
[DISCONTINUED] I wrote this when I was like 13 i'm so sorry :) Y/n Malfoy has wanted to become a student her whole life. When she finally manages to...
71.6K 1.2K 31
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ Mattheo x OC A boy consumed by darkness and yet she provided him with a glimpse of light. A new student has joined the sixth years. M...
121K 1.3K 48
This is a book on how the HP boys reacts to stuff i will be doing the following peeps: Fred George Ron Mattheo Draco Harry Neville Cedric Tom Include...