Ultrawoman Elea / The Light I...

נכתב על ידי GammaFuture

Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd... עוד

CODE NAME: E.T.
Fan Wiki-based Information
Episode 2: The Fighter Determination
Episode 3-1: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-2: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-3: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 4-1: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 4-2: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 5-1: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-2: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-3: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-EX: The Gratitude One
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 1)
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 2)
Episode 6-1: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-3: To The Shining One -Take Me Higher-
Episode 6-EX: No More Secrets
Episode 7-1: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-2: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-3: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-4: Poem of the Wind
Episode 8-1: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-2: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4.5: The Wing of Love (18+)
Episode 9-1: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-2: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-3: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-4: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 10-1: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-2: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-3: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 11-1: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-2: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3.5: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-4: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-EX: Human And Herrscher
Episode 12-1: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2.5: Herrscher's First Bonding (18+)
Episode 12-3: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-4: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 13-1: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-2: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-3: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-4: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-5: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-6: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-7: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-8: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-9: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-10: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-11: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-12: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-13: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-14: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-15: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-16: The Second Eruption
Episode 14-1: Tragedy
Episode 14-2: Tragedy
Episode 14-3: Tragedy
Episode 14-4: Tragedy

Episode 1: The Gate To Collapse

4.8K 76 28
נכתב על ידי GammaFuture

監督 : 田口清隆
脚本 : 長谷川圭一
Director : Kiyotaka Taguchi
Screenplay : Keiichi Hasegawa
————————————————

The loud ambient of crowds in the airport, followed by the audible voice announcer informing passengers. Citizens standing by in the waiting hall for their onboard flight. Some had waited for hours, while some just took their seats. It was approaching night at that time.

However, at least a dozen people waited in a lounge room. One of them was a young man donning a minimalist Japanese-themed black jacket, casual dark blue shirt, and a trouser named L/N Y/N.

A 22-year-old Indonesian researcher and weapon engineering student, who weighed around 47kg and was an introvert, had a sense of bravery in doing things. He only had a few friends who had the closest interaction with him.

He was a big fan of the famous Japanese Superhero since his toddler days, Ultraman; hence most of his inventions were inspired by them.

While waiting for the flight, he watched his favorite technology reviewers on his phone.

His inventions gained interest from the military of the Netherlands. They had long online meeting sessions, ending with their offer to reside in Amsterdam and asking for his desired annual income. He had never felt this happy after hearing about their offering to work together, so he accepted the offer.

His parents were thrilled and proud. Even his old elementary and high school teachers praised him for his successful work.

"Mohon perhatian. Para penumpang pesawat Garuda Indonesia, dengan nomor penerbangan "GA-813", tujuan Amsterdam, dipersilahkan masuk dari pintu 6. Terima kasih."

"Your attention, please. Passengers of Garuda Indonesia, or flight number "GA-813", destination to Amsterdam, please board from gate 6. Thank you."

The voice announcer informed the passengers that the plane was ready to take off, and all passengers stood up and proceeded to board from the designated gate hall.

Y/N heard the announcement as his eyes looked up in reaction. He then slipped his phone into the saddle bag, stood up, and grabbed his luggage and backpack.

'Time to pack it up'

Dozens of Passengers walked progressively, went inside the plane, and were greeted by the professional stewardesses.

Y/N's plane was first-class, and this was the first time he got to experience boarding a luxurious plane, much to his awe. He looked around at the elegant design of the cabin while walking. It was paid for by the military themselves.

Y/N got to the designated seat and sat down, sighing as he relaxed by the seat's soft cushion.

There was a TV, an ergonomically adjustable seat, a seat with its own door slide for privacy, and a place to keep something beside him other than storing beverages.

He smiled and nodded, satisfied with the design and the whole new experience with the convenience.

He was urged to contact his family, so he picked up his smartphone and got them through video calls. He also put his wireless earphones in to avoid being uncouth and disturbing the other passengers with the sound.

He looked at the screen, which was showing "ringing" text, then it transitioned to video, depicting his family faces, full of smiles.

"Hiii, Y/N!"

He waved at them with affection. He couldn't help but miss them by the time he arrived. They're communicating in mixed of English and Indonesian.

"This is it... I got a job... Hehe.."

"Keep strong, Y/N! Papa has faith in you."
"Bring us some goods when you come back, okay?"
"Ya... Ya... I will."

His father and siblings spoke Indonesian. He chuckled quietly at hearing their spiriting words, as he wasn't allowed to express themselves loudly inside the plane.

"Send me the picture when you arrive, okay, son?" His mom spoke in English cheerfully, though still improper.

"Yes, mom."

After their warming conversation, he knew it was time to end the call as he saw the stewards scouting the seats individually.

"Alright, I have to end here. See you, everyone."

"Byee, Y/N!"
"Pray to God for safe arrival, okay?"
"Love you, Y/N. Good luck with your work!"

His family waved their arms to him, almost affectionately affecting him. "Love you too, all." He waved to them with a smile and ended the call.

He dropped his arm to his thigh with a sigh but was full of happy moments with them.

All the stewards were in line, demonstrating every safety step to evacuate with the announcer instructed the procedures professionally, following the standard procedure and protocols.

Afterward, they're ready to take off. The plane repositioned to the take-off airfield. Once it was in position, the plane moved faster, preparing to depart from the airport.

The g-force level made the passengers to pushed back a bit to the seat, but it was still tolerable. Eventually, it returned back to normal after it gained gliding speed.

Y/N looked through the window, watching the whole urban, the residents, and the green field lit up at night. 10 minutes had passed, and the plane climbed into the cloud, obscuring the window's view, and afterward, they were at about 35,000 ft altitudes above the clouds.

He changed his interest to the seats, which he experimented with while enjoying his luxurious flight experience.

Eventually, all the lights in the cabin were turned off, conserving some power.

———

2 hours later, the flight went well, and some passengers were already asleep. But Y/N still remained awake, entertaining himself with his gadgets.

'Wait... Why is it getting darker?'

He suddenly noticed that his cabin was covered in a dark shadow, with only the light of his smartphone glaring at him with low brightness. Feeling uneasy and thinking they had caught up in a storm, he turned his head to look outside the window.

Eyes wandered around the view, only to realize there was no sight of clouds, even the twinkling stars. Just pure black outside.

He started to feel more anxious in his heart as he moved his head forward, feeling that the darkness had consumed them.

Turbulence occurred abruptly; the whole cabin was shaking intensely. Some passengers were shocked, then they yelled in panic.

Y/N was also shocked, but he didn't yell like the others. He abruptly shifted his view back to his cabin, with his eyes widened in panic and shock. Hands gripped the lower seats tightly.

The announcer came up, declaring an emergency phenomenon.

"Para penumpang yang terhormat, Kita mengalami turbulansi yang kuat, dan kita telah kehilangan keberadaan kita dimana. Mohon untuk kuatkan diri anda, saya ulangi, mohon kuatkan diri anda!" (All passengers on board, we have experienced an intense turbulence, and we lost the path of our whereabouts. Please, brace yourself, I repeat, brave yourself.)

All passengers yelled over their life. Y/N was still shocked, but he looked into the window out of curiosity.

His eyes caught a glimpse of pink energy lines streaked against the plane wing, and more trailed on the sky.

Minutes of experiencing strong turbulence have passed. The plane was finally out of the void, and the cabin suddenly glared with lights from the window. But they're on the brink of death as the airplane spins out of control.

Passengers were screaming to the top helplessly. Nothing could be done.

But Y/N wasn't screaming as he buckled up and braced himself to collide with the ground.

Everything went black afterward.

———

"Captain, there's an object that appeared on our radar briefly. It's a commercial plane type." One of the air traffic controllers called their Captain.

"Where was it last seen?" The Captain in a masculine voice asked. He had his hair colored red, wearing a white marine captain outfit.

"Area point N-6. I'll put on the cams." The hologram map redirects to the said coordinates. The camera footage showed up from bird's view, revealing a crashed plane emitting smoke in the snowy forest.

"Siberia, huh?" He pondered with his palm on his chin. Then, he put out the communication device to contact his close partner.

"Murata, tell our cadet valkyries they have a mission."

"I heard a plane was crashing down there. Alright, I'll let them know, Captain." He noticed something odd about the feminine voice, but he had already recognized it.

"What did I tell you about drinking wine?" Captain whispered to her in a harsh tone with a worried act, unintentionally breaking his professionalism.

"Just a glass, Captain... Oh, our B-Rank Valkyries are en route to the site. Himeko out." The Captain knew she lied, so Himeko cut off the comms to not proceed with the conversation further.

He clicked his tongue and sighed.

The giant holographic monitor in his front view displayed three female soldiers' faces in life, varied with their ages. These were the valkyries that got sent out to investigate the plane.

One had braided white hair and blue eyes, one had dark purple short hair and eyes, and one had two pigtails of gray hair and eyes.

"Captain, this is the Bronya. Subject Mei and Subject Kiana are approaching the crash site. Over." He heard a new channel voice by Bronya Zaychik.

"Find survivors there, and kill any Honkai-related hostiles before they can."

"Roger. The Bronya out."

———

The valkyrie trios arrived at the site. The plane on the front end was obliterated entirely to scrap, the tail frame was also severely damaged, and the whole frame snapped in half. It still remained intact, most likely thanks to the cushion of the thick snow.

"So Mei-Senpai, you think they would survive a crash like that?"

"By lower chance, if they crashed like that. Like that guy there, Kiana-chan." Raiden Mei pointed out a corpse lying on the ground, sharing an unfortunate fate.

Kiana Kaslana gritted, feeling gross looking at them.

"To think about it, I've never seen this brand. Does this ring any bells to you guys?" She changed the topic by pointing at the blue logo that deprived a bird.

"Ga..ru..da Indonesia. It's from Indonesia, but this brand doesn't exist." Bronya mentioned.

"Could it be a brand new one?"

"Let's go find the others," Bronya announced and glided forward as she was hovering over.

They went scavenging the debris, finding any survivors. As they dragged out, only two survived but suffered critical injuries, and the others died.

Bronya managed to recover the black box from the cockpit.

"The Bronya found the black box here." The Black Box was carried by her floating machine behind her and placed on the ground.

"Oh, why didn't we think about that...? Alright, that will give us some answers." Mei said.

After almost 20 minutes, Mei and Bronya were gathered outside the crashed plane, with the corpses lying beside them. Mei was already in contact with the Captain.

"Not good, Kanchou. 12 died. Only two survived... And we managed to recover the black box." She informed him through holographic images.

"Understood. Backups are arriving, ETA 2 minutes. They will retrieve them for you. Wait for them, then you can return or stay there to provide support. Anti-Entropy's mech could come at any moment, especially the Honkai. Your choice. Good job, all of you. Captain out."

They noticed that one of their friends wasn't around. They assumed that she was still searching in the plane.

"Subject Kiana is nowhere to be found. Must be looking for another one."

"Kiana-chan! Do you find anything there?!" Mei yelled in the direction of the tail parts.

———

Kiana searched inside the tail part cabin, right in front of the wings.

"Oh, there's one here." She found another victim still strapped on the seat, unconscious. It was the male donning a black jacket.

His forehead was injured on the right side. Blood oozed out in a reasonable amount, streaking down his cheek.

Somehow, something about this person made Kiana curious about him, so she looted something from the pocket and found a phone and cardholder stuck behind.

She opened the wallet and found an ID Card depicting a blue color and a picture face.

'Y/N L/N. Jakarta. P...Pro..pro-vinsi D-K-I Jakarta. Jakarta..... se-lat-an? Ngahh! I don't understand this. Is this what the Indonesian language sounds like?'

Kiana read and observed his identity card and scratched her head over the frustration of pronouncing the language. She shrugged it off and slipped the card back into place.

Moving to his phone, she activated it by pressing it. The phone turned on, revealing a wallpaper that she had never seen nor seemed familiar with.

"Two Crests? Yellow eyes lamp? Blue lamp on the chest? Some kind of plate too? Silver, blue and red body color... Eh....? Is this some kind of alien? For sure, it doesn't look like a Honkai...."

With a curious face, Kiana found the figure to be somewhat unique and strange.

"Kiana-chan! Do you find anything there?!"

She turned her head back in a snap, then looked back to put the ID Card and phone back in his pocket. She put her fingers below his nose, checking any signs of life.

She could feel a small amount of breath, which was what she needed.

"I found another survivor! Here!" Kiana called her friends and immediately unbuckled the seatbelt from him.

Her friends were here in an instant.

"There's another one too! Oh my..." Mei exclaimed.

Kiana lifted him up and carefully dropped herself from inside the cabin.

"This subject must be treated quickly," Bronya explained.

The trio carried him, and they settled him down against the tree.

"That's... I think that's all. Hahh... Can't wait to go back...." Kiana said in exhaustion, hands placed on her hips.

"The backups will be here soon. Be patient." Bronya announced in nonchalantly.

Mei put her hand on her chest, expressing empathy for the young man. "Poor him..."

Suddenly, a groaning voice and coughing caught their attention right front of them as they glanced at him with surprised expressions.

His eyes were still closed, and he lifted his hand to hold his head, trying to ease his severe pain. He hissed out of the severe head injury.

He slowly opened his eyes, and his visions were blurred. As he tried to regain focus, he thought the three distorted figures were the angels.

But he was wrong after he regained his focus.

"Eh...?" He witnessed three girls standing in front of him from a low height. That floating girl caught his attention, making him shake his heart slightly.

"Glad you're still alive. Backups are arriving. They'll take you from here. Try to bear with the radiation if you can." Bronya said to him.

"Wow, man. I am surprised you managed to survive a crash like that." Kiana commented, still with her hands on the hip.

'Y/N is it...?' She knew his name but didn't want to say it yet.

"This area is full of snow, so there's that." Mei looked around the snowy forest.

"Oh... Thank you, guys...."

He could only thank them, and they nodded in response. He also noticed that they spoke in their accent, respectively, like German, Japanese, and Russian.

———

"Seraph-Class Honkai, approaching from area N-47 to area n-6!"

"Damn! They're after the corpses!"

———

A communication device was ringing suddenly. Mei picked it up.

"Kanchou?"

"We have a situation. Swarms of Seraph-Class Honkais are approaching you from area n-47. Prepare to engage! Protect the survivors, and don't let them take the corpses!" Captain cut loose the connection.

Mei and Kiana's eyes widened in shock while Bronya turned her head without reacting. The trio turned to said location, witnessing swarms of small Honkais approaching.

Y/N saw them looking at the other side, and he followed too.

His eyes widened in shock to see swarms of flying creatures in pink streaks approaching them.

The trio immediately readied themselves in their combat stances, unholstering their weapons.

Kiana gun spinning her dual-wield pistol, expressing her spiritual act. "It's just the tiny one! I got this!"

"Right by your side, Kiana-chan!" Mei came along and unsheathed her katana.

".......Protect the subject at all cost..." Bronya remained quiet, announcing her objective, while her floating robot uncloaked itself from behind, summoning the cannon.

Y/N overheard their conversation and caught something new in the word.

"Honkai?" He was confused by that name.

'Who are they?! And how did I end up here...?'

He tried to recollect his thoughts before, but he couldn't remember how the plane crashed. All he knew was that he needed to not let his guard down.

'It's cold here...'

Unfortunately, because he was in the snowy forest without any outfit to warm him, he shivered in the cold and trying cover himself with his arms and tightened himself with his black jacket.

He covered his mouth with his palm, trying to blow out his warm breath. However, he realized that his breath came out in frosty air, which he knew that his fear of getting frozen to death had increased. What's worse was the injured head felt like adding salt to the wound for him.

'No... Not like this... Where should I go...?'

In time, the troops arrived at the scene, supporting the trio. They started to shoot the Honkai at will.

"Right on time!" The trio engaged the Houkais.

Y/N witnessed them fighting against the threatening pink and white creatures.

He looked very shocked, like he was right in the war zone. And he could only sit here doing nothing but freeze to death.

"Friend! Stay there! Help is on the way! We handle this, Honkai!" Kiana said to Y/N, while keeping her eyes on the opponent, and shot every Honkais down, then moved out to a better position to attack.

"Ah." He replied in a weak tone and nodded to her, then looked back at the strange creature.

"It looked like the Spheres from Dyna and Decker...."

The troops arrived at his place, helping him evacuate and supporting him to stand up on two legs.

He could bear to stand on his feet, with the troops supporting and covering him from any oncoming attacks.

Suddenly, the troops that protected him were ambushed by five Honkais. This shocked him to death as he glanced back to whoever spooked him.

Before he could react, he stumbled into the snow for no reason. He raised his head to look, only to realize that the troops ultimately got killed at once by the threatening pink creatures, and he ended up being piled by them.

'No! Now, what should I do now?!'

All of the troops had been killed, leaving Y/N alone. He didn't show any fear, but deep inside, he was scared, but even with that, he kept his composure and must focus.

Y/N removed himself from the piles of dead bodies and dragged himself to cover behind the fallen log, still hindered by his freezing body.

He was still shivering. He could feel the snot flowing out from his nose, which he exhaled harshly.

Wanting to see what was happening, he slowly peeked from the cover.

That one Honkai managed to land on the corpse, and it immediately became a zombie wielding a scythe. Soon it was killed by Mei, but multiple Honkais still managed to zombify them.

The trio of valkyries had a busy time dealing with the Seraph-class Honkai beasts. They thought they were doing well until suddenly, a voice was received from their comms.

"Valkyries! Anti-Entropy MECHs coming at you! Be advised!"

"Let The Bronya handle this. Both focus on the Honkai." Bronya replied in a flat tone.

"Got it!" Kiana and Mei answered while they kept assaulting the beasts.

Anti-Entropy mechas landed at the battle zone, preparing to demolish the Honkais, including the valkyries, with any armaments. Bronya immediately destroyed them with her best power of the beam cannon.

Y/N witnessed that the MECHs had landed and thought they would assist them. But he was wrong. The mechs started to attack everything in their view.

He heard a loud bang land at him, much to his surprise and shock. He immediately turned back, only to be encountered by the MECH, who stared at him with a menacing look and was about to shoot at him.

But before he could react, it was struck by Bronya's beam cannon, penetrated through the robot, and destroyed it.

'Thank you... Whoever that is...' He didn't know who, but he thanked them as he couldn't turn his back again.

He was already on the verge of tears and harming his body out of cold, as his eyelid was starting to feel heavy to keep open, and he shivered to death.

'I hope this is just a dream... Just let me wake up...' Y/N witnessed everything as he breathed rapidly, having a hard time deciding whether to engage or run safely, even in his condition. Worse, he didn't have any powerful weapons to take out the creatures.

'At least, let me help them... Before I could die in this wonderful dream.' He knew he would die, but he wanted to work on something helpful for them. It's all that he wished for.

'I'm a man! Stand up, Y/N! Stand up! I can do this! This is just a cold!' He exerted to get back on his feet with overcoming the cold.

He laid his palm on the ground, supporting his body to stand upright. He slowly got up on his feet, still in slouching posture, and eventually, he erected his spine with force.

Y/N finally got stood on four, unleashing his inner struggle from his body with his hands' clenched mid-air. He gritted profoundly as if he felt like he had broken the spell of the freeze.

His determination act had increased to the top, so much that he no longer could feel any cold striking him.

'I feel warm again... Guess It's already hypothermia... But no time to waste!'

Y/N ran to the mech that's been destroyed before, trying to salvage any compartments that were still usable.

He found that the rocket launcher could still be fired manually, but he had to rewire the item and then tear it apart from the robot.

'Okay! You dragged me into this mess! Where are you, little pinky fly?!' He mounted the launcher on the cover. He saw one approaching Kiana from behind and shot the missile at it.

Meanwhile, the trio had killed the hordes of the Honkai, and now in fewer numbers.

"Look at that piece of cake, Honkais!" Kiana showed off her proud face.

"Just a little bit more!" Mei slashed the Zombified corpses.

After Bronya shot some Seraph-Class Honkais, she turned around to Kiana. She caught the attention when the Honkai was about to strike at Kiana from behind.

"Kiana! Tango at six o'clock!" Bronya warned her a bit too late.

"Eh?!" Kiana's recklessness caught her off guard, and she reacted a bit late as she looked behind right where the Honkai was at.

Something exploded right behind her.

Kiana was relieved she got saved but confused about who shot the Honkai, so she looked around and was only surprised when she found someone who had saved her.

"I'll distract them! Let them come to me!" Y/N yelled to them, ready to take the risk.

Kiana's eyes widened in surprise. "Friend! I thought you caught a cold!" She got distracted. Another small beast was about to strike her, but she reflected in reaction, shooting the beast down. She thought she had just seen him freezing to death, only to find out he was doing fine.

"You! Save yourself! It's dangerous here!" Mei shouted to him while slashing the creature.

That sentence gritted his teeth. "You just said that now?!" Y/N replied sarcastically but remained in a serious mood. He launched the rocket at the Honkai, and he managed to hit some.

Mei's reaction was confused and angry, thinking that he went reckless like Kiana, so she chose not to proceed and continue killing the Honkai.

"20 remaining!" Bronya announced.

Archangel Honkais sensed a threat from the other side, and they went to the target.

Y/N saw that more Honkais were coming to him. That's what he wanted, to give the trio a headroom.

"I dare you!" He shot the Honkais with the last remaining missile, then ditched the launcher.

Hordes of Honkais charged forth at him. He dodged them by leaping to the left, then quickly looted an energy rifle from the ground. Though he's aware he had inaccurate shots, he started to shoot everything nonetheless.

Luckily, they were fragile and vulnerable to gunshots, so he managed to kill the hordes.

Suddenly, one Honkai slammed him to the ground, attempted to sting him mercilessly, and brawled him to death.

"No!" Kiana stretched her hand out of shock, followed by The trio, who could only see him helplessly while they were still slaying the rest of the Honkai.

"You little pinky!" He defended himself with the rifle he held and dodged its thorns from stabbing him, but for how long, he didn't know.

*Bang*

A gunshot came from the other side, killing the Honkai in a burst and saving him from death.

Y/N looked to his left and saw a redhead figure clad in white marine clothes, holding a pistol. He offered a lift, and Y/N grasped him, then helped him get up.

"Thank yo—" Y/N nodded in gratitude, but suddenly, something struck him inside his body, causing him to hold his heart in pain and slouch.

"!—you..." He felt the cold relapse, his legs wobbling, losing the weight to keep him stood up, and gritted his teeth, much to the Captain's horror and surprise.

Y/N's body eventually fell to Captain, and he caught him from falling down, leaning on his shoulders. The former eyes closed and remained powerless to remain conscious.

The Captain realized that the survivor was unconscious abruptly, as he felt his weight slipping away, forcing him to crouch and hold him.

Finally, the hordes of Honkais were finished, and not a single one was found.

"Captain!" The trio immediately rushed to both and saluted the Captain. They realized that the victim they rescued was in the hand of their Captain, in an unconscious state.

The Captain saluted back to them.

"That was a nice fight, three of you. Good job."

"Yeah! We're the strongest team, after all, Captain! Isn't that right, Mei-Senpai?" Kiana put her hand on the hips and gave herself enormous pride.

"Right, Kiana-chan. But you could've shared the same fate as me during our previous mission... And that, Nakama... is he going to be alright?"

"If it weren't for this friend, Idiotka would have died already," Bronya said in her typical non-human voice, much to her dismay.

The Captain looked down at Y/N, lying in his arms. "This civilian had assisted you, where he could save himself on top priority. Something we haven't seen before."

"Head back to the Hyperion. Himeko's waiting for you in the transport at the back." Captain ordered the trio with his head glancing up at them.

"Roger!" They saluted him, and they passed both of them.

Kiana looked at Y/N momentarily, still feeling curious about his action. Then, she went straight, talking to her friends in her energetic mood.

Now, it's only the Captain and Y/N alone. The former still looked down with a somewhat sorrowful face, looking at his peaceful face.

The Captain also felt disheartened when he saw dried blood streaming on his cheek from his injured lower frontal lobe head.

"It's alright, Kid. I got you, now. You're going to be alright." He expressed his concern and empathy as he fingered his hair rigidly, like a caring boss.

———

All the troops salvaged the remaining leftover belongings and items from the crash plane. This time, no hostiles were coming again.

The Captain carried him in a piggyback and went inside the transport with the trio and Himeko on board. He laid Y/N down on the end backseat, laying on the back, with the help of the Valkyries.

Afterward, he returned to the front seat, where Himeko sat. The transport vehicle hovered and flew away from the site.

"Kanchou, who's that kid behind?" Himeko asked in curiosity.

He looked in front with a distressed face. "A civilian who assisted our valkyries."

"Is he... dead?"

"No."

He was not in the mood to make eye contact with her, as he kept staring in front with a blank expression.

"He's dead on the inside." He muttered weakly.

———

'Y/N huh....?' Kiana looked behind, where Y/N was still resting and sleeping peacefully. She placed her hands in the stack and rested her chin on top.

She then sat back to the front. The valkyries were not in the mood for their typical conversation, still recovering from their battle.

However, Kiana started to speak out quietly. "This friend... what do you guys think of it?"

Mei and Bronya looked at her together in unison. Not long after that, they glared back to the front, sighing.

"Why does he look a bit different than we used to say?"

"This friend subject appears to be an engineer. The Bronya saw it that he tore the Anti-Entropy's missile mech."

Kiana only looked down blankly, having no opinions about him.

———

They finally arrived at the giant spaceship base, with their flying transportation landed on the platform field.

The trio went out and peeked for a moment at the Captain out of curiosity. He carried Y/N in a piggyback, along with Himeko, who walked beside him.

Something struck her mind, doubting the young adult's condition "Kanchou? Was that forest still contaminated with Honkai Radiation?"

"Yes. The readings detected a substantial level of it. They might have a chance to survive if it wasn't for that interference."

Himeko looked again at the unconscious Y/N, where she, too, felt the same as him after observing his peaceful face.

———

The sound of beeping ECG mixed in the ambient cue of the ward. Y/N was the only one who got treated inside.

He was hospitalized in the sick bay, resting on the white sheets of the bed, still unconscious. A nebulizer mask was placed on his mouth to give him enough oxygen to breathe.

His ward was surrounded by a group of valkyries, including the higher ranks. Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and Himeko were one of them, with the other two.

One was a bluish-purplish-haired girl with glasses wearing a blue navy outfit named Fu Hua.

And the other was a short white-haired girl wearing a nun dress with the logo printed on the lower dress part named Theresa Apocalypse.

Bronya held onto the tablet screen, reading on his ID. "L/N Y/N, age 22 years old, born in South Jakarta, Indonesia, at 'Birthday date,' 2000. This is the positive ID on the card."

"Indonesian, huh? Last time I checked, that country had rare cases of the Honkai Plague. What a lucky man." Theresa stated.

Kiana's mind was triggered by something she felt didn't make sense. "Wait. If he's 22, how did he get aging quickly? We're in 2015..." She pointed her finger up in reaction.

Fu Hua put her fingers in her mouth, trying to put some information fragments inside. "I don't know. He looks like 18 to me. But you're right, Kiana. Judging from the ID Card, he must've come from the other world."

"Other world?" All of her friends gazed at her with curiosity.

She closed her eyes, gathering words to come out. "This man is not from this world. I could only say that his flight might suck into a mysterious phenomenon. Hence, that flight branding that we've never seen. That's just my theory."

"No way..."

"But... he looks very intriguing, with his skill of tearing things apart and how he could operate it." Mei complimented.

"Well, It's up to the Captain's decision." Theresa crossed her arms in response, still looking at him sleeping.

———

Captain was in the briefing room, where he was in an important meeting with his overseer. Through a holographic live video projected on a large screen.

The video showed a blonde-haired and green-eyed man, wearing a superior suit of the Schicksal, named Otto Apocalypse. He was an overseer Schicksal of HQ of the Apocalypse family.

They talked about the young man transported through mysterious phenomena and how they treated him in discussions.

"Once he woke up, convince him to join the Schicksal organization. Be it your Kaslana faction or mine, his choice. Otherwise... he's going to get deserted, and let him die by the radiation."

The Captain clicked his tongue, hearing his ruthless words. "Otto, you're a hell of a man. Alright. But please, allow me to take responsibility for this kid. I guarantee that he's safe in my hands."

"Hahaha! You never change, aren't you? Oh well, Permission granted. After all, only the best for my friends."

"Thank you, Otto. for once."

———

Back to the sick ward, where only Himeko still remained, and kept her eye out for him as the other valkyries had left the place.

Y/N's eyes opened slightly, expelling a groan from his throat. He looked around his surroundings, hoping it was just a dream.

"You're alright, boy?"

He heard a voice speaking English in a Japanese accent, and he gazed at it and saw a redhead woman standing beside him.

"Tell me, am I awake?"

"Yes, you are."

"Not that... Am I still in a dream?"

She sighed, feeling hesitant to answer.

"You were never in the dream."

He didn't care what the answers were. He shed tears, unable to do anything other than just waiting for them to do something terrible to him.

"I see... It's alright. I'm ready for anything..."

Seeing him expelling his tearful emotions made Himeko's felt remorseful in her heart. Her lips quivered seeing him.

"Himeko, Murata Himeko. I'm the St. Freya training school teacher and the off-field commander of Hyperion."

She greeted him in a friendly tone, as best as she could.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you, too, Ms. Himeko... And what's a St. Freya?"

"A school where all students are training to become valkyries or knights. Though, most of my students are full of females that I taught."

"I see....."

"Alright. I'm waiting for someone else. The Captain should be here soon." She gave him a friendly smile.

Right in time, the Captain of Hyperion came into the sick bay, holding a paper envelope.

"Good evening, Kid. Are you still feeling cold?"

"Not really."

"Good, good. Himeko will teach you how to fight the Honkais. Oh, I forgot. I think you don't know what Honkais are, do you?"

"No? Wasn't that the one that they fought previously?"

"Indeed. What you were against them was just the weakest one. There could be a stronger one than those but thank god, it didn't appear. You'll learn much when you're ready to be a student."

"Okay...."

"Uh! Captain!" He immediately called him abruptly.

"Where am I? How did I end up here...?"

Captain pondered for a moment, hesitating whether he would give him the answers or remain quiet.

He deadpanned to Himeko, and so was she, expressing their remorseful feelings of his suffering. She shook her head in the slightest movement as if to say not to tell him the truth just yet, afraid that he might suffer even further in his condition.

"Such an unfortunate, the Black Box has been eaten... Welcome to the HOMU world." Captain answered subtly with a sincere attitude.

This answer led Y/N to even more confusion, like it was a clue from him.

"Homu....?"

He forgot about it, not wanting to make it worse. "I wanna go home....." He took out the phone but remembered he couldn't receive a signal to his phone.

"I'm sorry. All services that you're using are non-existent... And you have nowhere to go home."

"Why....? Are you guys going to turn me into a slave?"

That self-cautious sentence made Captain Müller jump slightly, but he expected it.

"It's alright, Kid. You're safe in our hands, I promise. I found a place to live, but you must first fulfill one condition."

"What is it....?"

He raised his hand in mid air, and showed the envelope to him.

"My name is Dominic Müller. I'm the Captain of The Hyperion."

"Y/N..."

"If you have the will, Y/N, call me anytime." He then placed it on the table.

"Will?"

"Will to protect what's important."

He gave a smile of reassurance to Y/N. He nodded to Himeko, joining him to exit the ward.

Y/N's sight shifted to the table in front of him, with an envelope on it. He sat up slowly, still feeling weak. He adjusted the electric bed position so he could lean against it.

He took the envelope, then opened it to reveal a paper form. He slid the paper up and started to read the contents.

'I have no choice then...'

He sighed and expressed sorrowfully, after looking at the title on top. He felt he had to do it and doing what's right for him, with no point in returning.

St. Freya High Recruitment...

———

In the main dock, Captain Müller and Himeko were watching the footage of Y/N tearing apart a rocket launcher from one of Anti Entropy's Mech. They rarely saw a man that had engineering knowledge and thought he had the potential to be better for them.

"Captain, are you sure you want to recruit him? You know there have been rare cases where males can withstand Honkai?"

"We never have any Knights on our team. But look at how he could operate the gun...."

"Having dedicated himself, and not taking care of himself... Sounds like Kiana a lot." Himeko chuckled.

"That plane, though... I couldn't find any matching brands here. And the black box has been eaten by those Honkai bastards. "

Then he looked back at her and nodded at what she was thinking of him.

"I don't want to believe it either... He's just a human like all of us."

Himeko nodded to him. "So am I..."

———

It's already late at night. Y/N sat up groggily and felt bandages on his head, indicating it's been treated. And some wounds on his body parts got treated too.

He also felt that he could breathe properly, so he removed the mask from his mouth. His condition was stabilizing.

And he saw the Captain had just returned to his ward, still remained in a friendly mood, not attempting to spook him even further.

"It's you, Captain...."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Slightly...."

"Thank God. You're the luckiest person I've ever met. Sad that all the survivors couldn't be saved. They're a bit too late. Also, you now have your Honkai immunity injected into your body, so you don't need to worry about wandering outside. And we couldn't find your belongings from your crashed plane, but you can find them in the lost and found wreckage here."

"Yeah..." He looked down, still expressing his sorrowful face.

Captain Müller noticed that he had already filled out the form before as he saw the paper lying on the table. "Oh, you're done filling it? Let me see." He took the report and started to read it.

'Well, well, well...'

After he read the form, he looked at him with an impression and thought of his potential. Y/N still remained looking down, not bothering to look at him.

"So, are you willing to protect this world?"

———

Days passed. With the bell ringing within the academy of St. Freya, all Valkyrie students were already in their seats, waiting for their teacher to start. Kiana, Mei, and Bronya were also their classmates, and both were already used to Kiana's behavior.

Himeko stood up from the chair, moved in front of her students, and started to announce.

"Good morning, everyone."

"Good morning, Ms. Himeko!"

"We have already reached 1 month of courses. I hope all of you can be the most successful and strongest warrior to fight against this world we currently face. Everything that I taught; don't forget it."

"And I would like to introduce you to a new student. A student that you've never seen before, even ourselves. You can go in now." Himeko looked at the door in a welcoming manner, expecting her new student to come in.

All the students were looking at the door, curious about the new one.

They were surprised, and gasps filled the whole class, looking at the new student they had unexpectedly met, just coming into the room with a determined act. He donned the Schicksal school uniform.

"Hahhhh???!!!!" Kiana and Mei gasped and pointed to the new student.

"Him again?" Bronya said in a still less human voice.

Himeko smiled at him.

"St. Freya High, Knight Student, L/N Y/N! It's a pleasure meeting you all!" Y/N introduced himself in a deep-spirited voice.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

161K 5.1K 43
A boy saved by the First Herrscher made it his mission to follow in his savior's footsteps and fight against the threat of the Honkai. However, he so...
2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
44.8K 1.1K 59
A researcher from the Oceania branch of Shicksal working on a long-range teleporter is accidentally brought to the feet of the strongest Valkyrie: Du...
36.5K 1K 46
"𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 �...