FANAA

By authorsnya

AAJ AGAR MEIN NAFRAT KE AAG MEIN JAL RAHA HUN TOH EK DIN TUM BHI PYAAR KE AAG MEIN JALOGI, TABH MUJHE MERA SU... More

CHARACTERS
INTEZAAR
MULAKAT
DARR
RISHTA
VYAH
SANKOCH
TIL AUR DIL
BRUNO & TAFFY
AUKAAT
ISHQ
HAAL-e-DIL
NIGAAHEN
INITIAL BONDING
FIDA
TUM SE HI
AAG AUR ANGARE
REHANI
GUNNU'S PAPA
BUTTER
KALI NAZAR
LEAVE OR LIVE
EHSAAS
ZEHER
AITBAAR
1/COS C
PARDA
IZHAR
STEAL & KILL
AUR MUJHE?
DOORIYAN
CHAMPAGNE OR SCOTCH
SIBAHE MERE (EXCEPT ME)
DIL DIYA GALLAN
BEPANAAH
RUHANI
YAADEIN
FOREVER MINE
BEYHADH
DIWALI
MY HEART GOES
MEN WILL BE MEN
BHEYD-THE ARCANUM
RABANGI
MISSING
BONFIRE
TEASER
REVENGE
AVENGE
AESTHETICS
TRAP
WISHES
TORMENTED
ITS WAR TIME
PRAHAR
LAST NAIL TO THE COFFIN
I PLAY DIRTY
TEASER
VALENTINE's GIFT
PERFECT ENDING
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

AITRAAZ

13.9K 924 112
By authorsnya

"esa kya ho gya jo ek breakfast nhi kar sakti unke saath........itna kya kamre mein akele khane ka shok chadha hai......par koi toh baat hogi warna ese kyu karegi......Eshani se gussa samajh ata hai mujhe par masi se kyu?" Kartavya was furiously muttering those words while climbing the stairs.

He silently opened the door only to find Geetanjali with a fork and knife trying to eat her breakfast. She is trying to learn not to embarrass him in front of everyone. He remembered the day they went to the restaurant for lunch. How she felt uncomfortable using a fork and knife. Even though he didn't force or look down upon her yet she is doing this for him that too silently.

Leaning on the door with a smirk, Kartavya called her name "Geetanjali"

Due to the result of being startled the knife fell from her hand. Geetanjali's hand holding the strawberry poked fork, froze in the middle as soon as her eyes landed on Kartavya.

Kartavya moved forward, without removing the eye contact, ate the strawberry while sensually grazing the pointed end of the fruit with Geetanjali lips. In reflex to this Geetanjali shut her eyes close and her grip on fork increased.

"Kyu?" Kartavya asked

"Ji....woh......" Geetanjali couldn't find proper words to explain her reason

"Meine tumhe uss din toh kuch nhi kaha tha neither i was ashamed of you......i too don't know how to use chopsticks so it is fine. Remember our wedding night you told me clearly that you are not going to give up your culture, then why this?"

"Umm i am saying this now as well i won't give up my culture, tradition or values but i can adopt new way of life simultaneously, right?......am not going to perform a sin by eating biryani with a fork but whenever we will go on a dinner date to have Chinese how am I suppose to eat with my hands? I don't care about anyone judging me except one but it's about myself i don't want to be a messy Chinese or Italian eater........."

Kartavya was sitting in front of Geetanjali. His one leg upon other thigh. His forefinger and middle finger on his lips, successfully covering his smile.

'I will be damned if i ever even dared to misunderstand her. Am in love with my crush...........am i? Damn yes i am.'

Suddenly, he leaned forward and pecked her lips to halt her explanation.

Kartavya asked teasing Geetanjali "so you wanna go on a dinner date with me?"

"I want to experience every little to large, childish to mature thing that I haven't explored yet. I want to learn everything from you and for you" Geetanjali shyly whispered while meekly raising her orbs to meet his eyes.

"Mature things you said, now don't go back on your words when I will teach you" Kartavya said with a smirk

Geetanjali blushed and feed Kartavya with a grape but Kartavya held her wrist and bite her finger tips erotically and then licked them.

(Bgm................this song was playing in the background while I was writing the chapter, particularly this scene)

"Get ready" Kartavya said huskily. Hearing this Geetanjali's eyes turned wide like saucer thinking he is going to do naughty activities with her. Whereas after analysing and understanding what Geetanjali is thinking, Kartavya bite his lips trying to muffle his laugh.

"Aamm!! Bahar jana hai hume, get ready for that" Kartavya clarified his motive.

Geetanjali stood up and was leaving for the closet when Kartavya said "uske liye abhi time hai but still get ready".

Kartavya left the room while whistling whereas a blushing Geetanjali slapped her forehead and left to get ready with an uncontrollable smile.

INSIDE LEELAWATI'S ROOM

"Maasi" Kartavya entered her room with a knock

"Kartavya come na sit .........yeh dekh bata kesa dikh raha hai?" Leelawati showed him a diamond necklace

"Acha hai" Kartavya replied with a tight smile

"A real diamond just like you" Leelawati caressed his face and further asked "Kya baat hai Kartavya?"

"Apne breakfast adha kyu choda? You need to be careful about your health"  Kartavya vocal his worry.

Leelawati took a deep breath "sorry.....kya karun thoda senti ho gyi thi na.....jab bhi kabhi apni hakikat yaad ata hai dukh toh hota hi hai Kartavya, aur toh aur ghar ke log Kam thay jo abhi Geetanjali bhi mujhe meri meri aukat iss ghar mein jatati hai.........par koi nhi thode din aur seh lungi.......baas tu apne mukam se mat hatna.....biwi hai uske taraf tera mann toh beh lega hi par tu apne motto pe gor karna, tujhe sab planning yaad hai na Kartavya?"

"Mein kuch nhi bhula maasi, sari baat yaad hai. Meine Geetanjali se shaadi ke liye kyu haan kaha tha woh bhi, mujhe mera maqsad yaad hai" Kartavya said looking straight into her eyes

"Toh phir tujhe yeh sari planning aab bhi manjoor hai na?" Leelawati asked with an evil glint in her eyes. Her expressions radiating a joy hazardous than radiation.

Kartavya in response, nodded his head positively with a smirk more evil than the devil himself and he spoke in his mind 'mujhe aitraaz hai'.

A maid knocked at their door holding a tray filled with breakfast. Kartavya with the snap of his fingers allowed her to serve food to Leelawati and with a single glance he left her room.

(Geetanjali's look)

Getting ready Geetanjali ran downstairs. Her descending steps, slowed down looking at Kartavya who was standing at the end of the staircase with his hands inside his pocket.

Kartavya poked his tongue on his cheek. He ascended two stairs and forwarded his left arm for Geetanjali to hold for support. Geetanjali slowly kept her palm on his. The moment both of their skin touched, Kartavya held her palm tight in a possessively protective manner.

"Bhabi ma, do you like cheese?" Yuvraj asked out of the moon while munching his granola bar.

"Ummh chalega, itna bhi nhi........par kyu?" Geetanjali asked thinking Yuvraj might be asking her food preferences but  Kartavya instantly cleared her misunderstanding.

"Isiliye kyu ki.....mein ek bohot hi cheesy sa pick up line marne wala hun....."

"Chup kar ke gadi nikal pick up karne ke liye uske baad pick up line marna" Kartavya snickered

"Come bhabi ma let's go bhai is always jealous of me"

The trio left the mansion.

Kartavya was attending a call, meanwhile Yuvraj opened the passenger seat for Geetanjali.

Yuvraj gave a cheeky smile to which Kartavya rolled his eyes in response, knowing well that his brother is trying to rile him up using Geetanjali.

Ending the call, Kartavya moved towards the car.

"Bhai sa, bhabi ma mast sundar dikh rahi hai na" Yuvraj teased Kartavya

"Shut up....tereko flirt karna hai toh tu apni dhund, don't you dare try and flirt with my Geetanjali. Understand you fool"  Kartavya gritted his teeth

Yuvraj raised his hands in air "bhai yeh jo apka 'my Geetanjali' thoda dheere bolo chudail agar sunn legi toh phir hume haunt karegi din bhar"

"Yuvraj" Kartavya warned

"Arey Eshani ko bola uski ma ko thodi jo itna gussa kar rahe ho" Yuvraj defended himself

"Chal abhi der ho rahi hai" Kartavya said and sat in the driver seat while Yuvraj settled himself at the back seat.

"Arey bhabi ma apne seat belt kyu pehn liya?" Yuvraj asked

"Seat belt toh while driving safety ke liye compulsory hai na, isiliye i........" Geetanjali was paused in middle of her explanation by Yuvraj

"Offf ho Bhabi ma aap bhi na......agar aap seat belt nhi pehnti toh bhai sa ko thoda romantic hone ka mauka milta na.......Bhai sa apke kareeb jate seat belt tie karne, phir aap dono ek dusre ke ankh mein dekhte, phir Bhai sa thoda aur kareeb jate and kiss par woh end nhi hai uske baad phir..............(Yuvraj gulped noticing the murderous glare directed towards him from Kartavya via rearview mirror).......aab kher chodo.......Bhai sa toh hai hi unromantic uske upar aap agar sab ese khud se kar dengi toh kese chalega" Yuvraj narrated the whole scene

Hearing Yuvraj's imaginary narration Geetanjali's eyes widened. She turned her crimson red face towards her left to look out of the window.

Kartavya turned his head back with a glare, "Stop making her uncomfortable or i am gonna punch you straight on your nose.....aur rahi baat mere unromantic hone ki toh woh teri bhabi ma ko already pata hai how much unromantic i am...... isn't it Geetanjali?" Kartavya asked now playfully looking at Geetanjali, who now was bitting her lips hard to control her blush.

Geetanjali looked at Kartavya and tucked her hair behind her ear. Kartavya held her fisted palm.

Without removing his eyes from a furiously blushing Geetanjali, Kartavya commanded Yuvraj "chotey ankh band kar" and then kissed Geetanjali's cheek. Opening her palm, he kept it upon the gear and started driving.

Throughout the entire ride Geetanjali's hand was on the gear with Kartavya caressing her palms with his thumb. Both will sneak glances at each other one completely flushed while another with a playful smirk.

Clearing her throat, Geetanjali asked Yuvraj narrowing her eyes "acha pehle yeh batao ki tumne yeh sab romantic cliche scenes kahan se dekh ke sikhe hai?"

"All the credit goes to Bhai sa......inn hone
sab sikhaya hai mujhe" Yuvraj now have put the blame on Kartavya

"Meine sikhaya tujhe meine" Kartavya was ridiculed anticipating, now what Geetanjali gonna think about him.

"Dekha bhabi ma, khud bhi accept kar rahe hai" Yuvraj said snatching the veil behind which Kartavya was trying to hide

"Shut up you idiot, meine kab sikhaya tereko yeh sab?" Kartavya will be damned now if he accepts the blame

"Achaaaaa yeh baat, toh Khao bhabi ma ki kasam aur bolo aaj tak mujhe kuch esa nhi dikhaya aapne jisse mein yeh sab Sikh Pau" Yuvraj threw the googly this time

Now how can Kartavya deny that to after swearing in the name of Geetanjali. Hell no, he will die but won't do any such things.

"Tujhe apne saath lana hi nhi chahiye tha........ bloody duffer you are so going to suffer" Kartavya muttered many other profanities silently as he can't risk to taint his image before his one and only crush.

To escape from the circumstances, he turned the radio on with high volume.
As Geetanjali's right palm was below Kartavya left palm on the gear, she somehow pressed Kartavya's little finger in between her middle and forefinger.

Kartavya glanced at her. "Toh aap bigad rahe hain Yuvi ko?" Geetanjali teased Kartavya.

Kartavya peeked at Yuvraj via the rearview mirror only to find his eyes close with airpods tucked in his ear.

Kartavya leaned sideways and mumbled "bohot jald mein tumhe bhi bigad ne wala hun, stay alert biwi am on my mission already" Kartavya winked at Geetanjali who in reply muttered "dekh lenge aap mujhe bigad pate hai ya nahin"

"Aanhaan!! Why not biwi why not........sit straight and hold you belt tight" Kartavya ordered. Taking a sudden turn he pulled the break harshly to park the car.  Simultaneously, jerking Yuvraj forward vigorously as he wasn't wearing a seat belt.

Yuvraj's head collided with Kartavya's seat. "Ooouhh!! Bhai sa what's wrong, weren't you a skilled racer i mean driver" Yuvraj said rubbing his forehead.

Kartavya clicked his tongue and spoke "jese mein tujhe romantic cliche dikha ke woh sab sikhaya tha waise hi abhi yeh stunt pull kar ke yeh sikhaya ki bade bhai se panga nhi Lena chahiye chotey ......now get down fast" with this Kartavya got out of the car.

Geetanjali gulped recalling the sudden stunt that took place. Gaining her composure she asked Yuvraj, "Yuvi are you fine? Zor se lagi kya?"

"Hamesha esa hi karte hai Bhai sa .....chota hun na mein isiliye apni sari bhadas mujh pe nikal te hai"

"Dikha kahan laga" Geetanjali softly asked while caressing his forehead.

"Bandh kar na Bhai apna drama.....and Geetanjali don't fall for his tactics you don't know his real face" Kartavya warned Geetanjali softly while throwing daggers at Yuvraj because of the head injury type care he was getting from Geetanjali for not even a bruise to form on his forehead.

"She too don't know your real face" Yuvraj retorted

"Come out Geetanjali, we are getting late" Kartavya rolled his eyes pulling Geetanjali out of the car.

"Sach mein zor se laga tujhe?" Kartavya enquired in a low voice

"Nhi Bhai sa, cushion Wale seat mein lag ke kabhi dard hota hai kya" Yuvraj confessed

"Toh phir Geetanjali ke aage drama kyu kar Raha tha?"

"It's fun teasing you with your crush......"

"Sab samajh ta hun mein tu toh ruk tereko bataunga baad mein.......and stay away from her"

"Kyu meri bhabi ma hai mein toh chipkunga chahe jo ho jaye ......"

Kartavya had an upper hand in their childish bantering when he possessively held Geetanjali walking ahead of Yuvraj by giving him no chance to revoke.

Yuvraj lovingly looked at the duo. He would do everything possible to keep them together no matter come what may.

How's the update? Are you people liking the story?

I am trying my best to give regular updates, hope you people enjoyed reading the chapter.

Keep Reading, Keep Loving.

Lots of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 49.8K 106
I am always obsessed with school love ...though it's immature , it is the most beautiful phase of life..โ™ฅ๏ธ So here is a beautiful teenage crush story...
859K 54.4K 115
๐ŸŒŸ #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) ๐ŸŒŸ #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) ๐ŸŒŸ #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) ๐ŸŒŸ #4 in feelings...
3.4K 23 4
Hello Doston / เจนเฉˆเจฒเฉ‹ เจฆเฉ‹เจธเจคเฉ‹ - Mera Naam ChiragDeep Hai . Wese Mera Naam Thoda Alag Hai . Kiu Ki Me Panjab Ka Hu . Yaha Pe Sab Ka Naam Asa Hee Hota Hai...
138K 15.6K 57
In this story, Sid and Sana both are school students. What if Sana is madly in love with Sid but he doesn't even know about it? What if he loves so...