I'm a villainous guy.

By DJjammer

Soul was a lone wolf, a solo villain, making his own in the world, that is, until he gets caught up with the... More

Main cast.
Souls description.
Prologue- coffee meeting with the devil.
Chapter 1- First mission.
Chapter 2- Karaoke chaos.
Chapter 3- Sun's out, all the f#$king guns out.
Chapter 4- lizard love and the creepy stalker.
1K VIEWS.
Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.
Chapter 6: Boo-lldozing.
Villain talk 1: Sir pentious.
Chapter 7- The VVV, part 1: An old friend.
Halloween special: Fears given form.
Chapter 9- Bienvenida a la fiesta.
Chapter 10- Lyle, lyle, cro-co-dile.
Valentines special: Demencias trial.
Chapter 11- Guns, bears and explosions, what the f $#&.

Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).

1.1K 22 9
By DJjammer

" Previously on I'm a villainous guy".

Soul- nice to see you again....adelita.

Adelita- It's pedro, he's been costumed by......something, a mask calling itself-

El valiente- THE GREAT MASCARA MACABRA.

Announcer- INTRODUCING, AAAAAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEBBBBBBBBRRRRIIIIIIJJJJJEEEEEEEEEE.

Soul- DEMI, NO.

Mascara- - I'M MASCARA MACABRA, and your precious alebrije is now mine, don't worry "brings back fist" I'll make sure to put her body to good use.

" BAM".

" Present"

Adelita/flug/valiente- SOUL.

Soul went flying out of the ring, time seemed to slowly around him as he watched his mask crack in front of his face as he flew backwards and landed hard on the nearby benches, making a crater where he landed, the others rushed over as mascara laughed in victory.

Mascara- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS BODY'S AMAZING, I'VE NEVER FELT MORE POWERFUL.

Just then, he stumbled and clutched his head.

Demi- "mind" SSSSSSOOULLLSSSYY, I'LL FUCKING RIP YOU TO PIECES, I'LL MELT YOU IN ACID, I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL MORE PAIN THEN Y-

Mascara- "mind" ENOUGH.

He punched himself and shook his head as he regained his posture, meanwhile the others were looking after an injured soul, flug was wrapping up his arm as valiente held it in place, soul slowly began to open his eyes as he tried to process what had just happened.

Flug- valiente, I'm going to have to pull it out, when i say now, put pressure on it, 505 help me.

Soul tried to understand what was going on when he screamed in pain, he watched as flug and 505 pulled a piece of wood out of his chest while valiente was pushing a cloth against it, adelita ran over and began to wrap up the wounded area.

Flug- " wipes head and sighs" That sound stabilize it until we can get him back to the lab.

Soul- "winces in pain" H-how bad is it doc.

Flug- Well, you've just been launched into the air by a superhuman girl being controlled by a power enhancing parasitic mask, landed with enough force to make a giant crater in the stands and stabbed next to your heart with a piece of wood......so, better than expected, I'm suprised your even alive, im glad that your are.

Soul- Ah, well....tha-

Flug- Black hat would have killed me if you had died.

Soul- -_-.

Adelita- I'm so sorry, I never should have brought you here.

Soul- Ade, you have nothing to apologize for, flug, when can you get me back in there, I gotta get that mask off demi.

Flug- BACK IN THERE, soul, your left arm and leg is broken, your ribs are cracked, your visor is practically shattered, YOUR GODDAMN HEART WAS ALMOST PUNCTURED BY A PIECE OF WOOD, your lucky your not paralyzed right now, demis been know to kill hero's with just a punch, your not gonna be able to fight for about a month, 2 at the most.

Soul- WHAT, B-BUT DEMI.

They looked down towards the ring where mascara was showboating to the crowd, flexing.

Mascara- WHO ELSE DARES TO CHALLENGE ME, I WILL CRUSH ALL WHO DARE TO ENTER THE RING WITH ME.

Soul- How DARE he showboat demis body off like that, flug, get in there.

Flug-...........Yeah, I'm not fucking getting in there, she'd break me like a damn toothpick.

Adelita- I'm a retired spy, not a fighter.

Everyone-........."turns to valiente".

Valiente- What, I'm not fighting him, the lizard girl already beat me quite easily, and that was when I had the mask.

Soul- I'm not leaving without demi, AND IF I HAVE TO KICK THAT GUYS ASS ON MY OWN, I FUCKING WILL.

He tried to get up, only to be pushed down by 505, he looked up to flug in anger.

Soul- YOU EITHER GET DEMI BACK OR I'LL RIP YOUR BRAIN OUT THROUGH YOUR NOSE.

Flug winced as he scanned the arena, then looked at one of the billboards.

Flug- Well, there could be a way.

" Later".

Mascara was leaning against the ropes of the ring, grumbling.

Mascara- " Shoots up" WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE.

Suddenly, the arena went dark, then the lights slowly turned back on as various people encircled the ring, grinning.

Mascara- What's this, new challengers to face the mighty mascara macabra.

Just then, flug face appeared over the big screen.

Flug- Ladies and gentlemen, villains of all kinds, I offer you this, get the mask off this girl right here without killing her and you win yourself 100'000 hatbucks (only acceptable at black hat company owned property's, we do not accept refunds and asking for one will result in you immediate decapitation, some exclusions apply).

Villain- 100'000 HATBUCKS, OUT OF MY WAY LOSERS.

The others sat in the stands as they watched villain after villan rush at mascara.

Soul- you really think this is going to work.

Flug- Psh, 100,000 hat coins could make a dead man get in that ring.

The gang ducked as a villain flew over their heads and out of the arena, they watched in shock as mascara shredded through them like paper, he grabbed one, scrunched him up into a ball and used him like a bowling ball to knock some other villains down, he had another in a headlock while he read a book, he was punching one so close to the bar that the poor guys head bounced back and forth from each hard surface.

Flug-..........mmmmaybe I slightly underestimated demencias strength.

" CRASH"

They winced as a villain crashed into a food stand.

Vender- Hey buddy there's a line.

Soul slapped his face, only to winch in pain due to it being his bad arm. He turned to flug with a pissed off look on his face.

Soul- This isn't going very well, doc.

Flug- h-hey, there's still a few villains left, maybe th-

Villain- GET HER.

They watched as villains of all kind began to dog pile onto mascara, after a few minutes they couldn't see him anymore.

Villain- I THINK WE GOT HIM.

" ZZZZZEEEEEEE".

A fizzing sound rang out as the villain stared in horror.

Villain- OOOOHHH SHI-

" BANG".

The villains were launched in every which way as mascara stood there, flexing and laughing.

Mascara- I AM UNBEATABLE, IM SO STEONG EVEN EL CHARRO NEGRO DOSENT STAND A CHANCE.

Soul-......wow, this guy really has a death wish doesn't he.

Valiente- Well that was a failure, what now.

Soul- We're the only ones left, one of us has got to go in there and fight him, maybe distract him while one of us grabs the mask.

Adelita- But who.

They all looked at each other for a minute.....before putting their fists in a center.

They all stared at each other, sweat dripping down their brows.

Adelita- que el ganador tenga a dios cuidándolo.

Valiente- May the best man or woman win.

Soul- Agreed.

Flug- "with a Texas accent" I'll have you know......I never lose at rock paper scissors.

" 5 minutes later".

Flug- I fucking hate finger guns.

Flug stood there in a wrestling suit as well as 505 who was there to cheer him on. Adelita was in the stands in front of a tomb stone with flugs name on it praying while valiente just watch with a look of pity.

Soul- Come on flug, you'll be fine, just remember to steer clear of her teeth, watch out for her claws, never stand directly behind her she'll kick you like a horse and remember, never, under no circumstances, let her get you into a corner.

Flug-......."glup" why.

Soul- Guy slapped her ass at a bar once when we were on a date........the horror I saw that night as she dragged him into a corner, there's a reason there's such thing as a kill corner.

Soul shivered as flug shook in fear.

Soul- Anyway, go get em tiger.

He slaps flugs ass, causing him to leap into the ring, he turns to soul.

Flug- WHAT THE FU-

Flug slowly turned around and looked up to come face to face with a grinning mascara.

Flug- "pupils go small" Mother.

" BAM".

Flug went flying across the arena and slammed into a rope as he launched back at mascara.

Mascara- no jodas con el escorpión a menos que quieras que te piquen.

" BAM".

He swung his arm at flug as he clothslined him, smeding him crashing to the ring. Flug looked up to see soul and 505 just staring at him.

Flug- "groggily" Ugh, a-am I winning.

Soul- Uuummm, sure buddy.

Suddenly, mascara grabs flugs leg from behind, he claws at the mat, but it inevitably pick up and lifted over his head.

Flug- DEMENCIA, RECUERDA, SUPONÍAMOS SER AMIGOS.

Mascara- Cállate y muere como la mujer que eres.

He slammed flugs back onto his knee as a loud snap rang out, flug let out a sharp squeak as he slowly rolled to the floor in pain.

Flug- god, please, spare me.

Mascara then grabs flugs leg, thrusts him over his shoulder and slams him down to the mat, then again, then again, and again and again and again and again.

The others watched this train wreck of a fight, 505 cowered as he listened to flugs girlish cries of pain, soul sat next to adelita and valiente as he sighed.

Soul- Looks like it's time for plan c.

Adelita- what's plan c.

Soul pulled back his sleeve to reveal a wrist gauntlet with controls on it, he tapped a few buttons as the controls whired to life.

" Timeskip".

Flug was dragging himself out of the ring, his body messed up like a pretzel as he slowly pulled away with his one good arm, mascara roared to the crowd.

Mascara- "mind" see, look what I can offer you, join me willingly and we'll be unstoppable.

Demi- "mind"..........when soulsy frees me.......i-am-going-to-RIP-YOU-TO-FUCKING-SHREDS.

Mascara- "mind" "chuckles" Too bad, well, it doesn't matter either way, your mine, and I'm going all over the world and prove I'm the strongest.

Announcer- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR WINNER AND CHAMPION-

Mascara- NO SUPRISES THERE.

Announcer- MASCAR-

?- MASCARA.

Mascara and the audience turned as a spotlight lit up soul who was standing on the entrance runway, glaring.

Soul- Last chance, give me back demi, or I'm gonna fuck your shit up.

Mascara looked to the banged up soul.......before breaking out laughing.

Madcara- HAHAHAHAHAHAGAAHAHAHHAAHAGA, YOU, YOUR BROKEN, YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME.

Soul smiled as he raised his arm and pumped it, the controller coming to life, mascaras face turned to confusion as demi began to chuckle. Suddenly, mascara shook and clutched his head.

Demi- HEY BABE.

Soul looked to demi.

Demi- Kick-my-ass.

With that, mascara smack himself and took back control, he growled angerly as soul chuckled.

Soul- It's not me your fighting, mascara.

Everyone listened as the sounds of an engine reving up roared throughout the arena.

Soul- What, you think I spend all my time on my car, naw, I'm an inventor also, and this guy, well.......he's here to kick your ass.

" Background".

Soul tapped his mask as the speakers of the arena came to life, a figure began to step out of the darkness, their body glowing with red hot light.

Soul- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ARE YOU READ FOR ONE FINAL SHOWDOWN, IN ONE CORNER, WE HAVE MASCARA MACABRA, AND IN THE OTHER, FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY, HE WAS LITERALLY BUILT TO FIGHT, THE GUY WITH THE HEART OF A SPEEDSTER AND CAN DELIVER A BLOW WITH THE HEAT OF A HOT RODS ENGINE, I GIVE YOU, BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP.

" FFFFFFWWWWWOOOOSSSSSSSHHHH".

Flames spew into the air to reveal the figure wasn't human, they were machine. It was a red and black robot about a bit bigger then demi, just by a little, it looked like it was made from hot rod engines, it's fists and chest glowed red hot as belch of smoke blew out of the pipe by its shoulder, on its chest looked to be a speedometer.

Flug-........It's beautiful.

Blacktop leaped over the ropes and landed in the ring, it raised its fists as it's engines growled with each movement.

Mascara- Ha, metal or flesh, I'll destroy anything.

Soul smiled as he tapped his controller, it popped open to reveal multiple buttons, switches and other things on it, he tapped a few buttons, causing blacktop to rev up.

Mascara- LETS DO THIS.

He rushed at the machine as blacktop engaged, mascara leaped and went to strike the robots head.....only for blacktop to spin out of the way.

Mascara- Wha-

Soul- JAB.

Blacktop jabbed mascara in the gut, sending him flying into a corner, he staggered to his feet in confusion. Blacktop made a "come on" gesture with his hands, mascara roared as he reingaged, he swung wildly at the machine, but blacktop was too fast, he dodged mascaras blows while returning with his own, mascara groaned in pain as each blow from blacktop burned his skin. Every move he made, no matter how sparatic, blacktop seemed to counter. As he struggled, Soul watched with glee as he continued to pilot his robot.

Mascara- H-HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

Soul- You just don't get, do you, demencia helped me train blacktops move ai, his whole fighting style is built around demencias, and your using the same one she does.

Mascara roared as slid under a punch and grabbed the robots hand, flipping it.....only for blacktop to grab his neck, rev his engines to go into a spin and slam mascara onto the floor. Blacktop raised his hands in the air as the crowd cheered, Soul was laughing in joy when he spotted mascara charging blacktop, he tried to maneuver away, but it was too late, mascara grabbed blacktop by the waist and slammed him into a corner, he then began punching the machine as the robots engines began to cough up smoke due to the damage.

Soul- "trying to control it" COME ON, YOU GOTTA MOVE.

Flug- Mascaras got him in a kill corner.

Adelita- COME ON BLACKTOP.

Valiente- GET OUT OF THAT CORNER.

Soul made blacktops raised its hands as it tried to block mascaras blows, but there were too many, too fast. Soul began to panic when he noticed something.

Soul- BLACKTOP, ROLL.

At just the last second, blacktop ducked under mascaras punch, leaped up, launched back at him as he revved up his fist as hot as it could go, and slammed his fist right into mascara face, dazing him. He stumbled around in a daze when blacktop grabbed him and began spinning its arm in a huge circle, heating up its fist as it did. Soul looked to flug.

Soul- SAY IT FLUG.

Flug looked confused for a minute, then gasped and squealed in joy as he shot up.

Flug-

" BBBBBBAAAAAAMMMM".

Blacktop landed a devastating uppercut on mascara, knocking him off demencias face and launching him into the stands and right into the trap soul had placed for him.

Mascara- NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!.

Soul- DEMI.

He rushed onto the stage as blacktop gave him some room, he looked down at demis bruised face and held it, tears building up.

Soul- Please......I need you.

Demencia- "weakly" that-was-awesome.

Soul laughed as he hugged his girlfriend, the announcer walked over and grabbed his and blacktops hands.

Announcer- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR CHAMPIONS, SOULSLICER AND BBBBBLLLLAAACCCCCKKKKTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP.

Soul cheered as adelita and valiente cheered from the stands along with the rest of the crowd, the announcer placed a gold belt on blacktop.

Soul- HEY FLUG, YOU SE-

He looked around, but didn't see flug anywhere.

Flug was busy loading mascara into the hat plane, the mask pounded on the glass case in fury.

Mascara- You, puny man, set me free and I can make you a legend.

Flug- Oh just shut up, I've heard that line before.

He tossed mascara into the plane and dusted off his hands.

" After the match".

Soul was sitting in the stand being smothered by a sobbing demencia.

Demi- "crying" I BROKE YOUR ARM, IM SORRY, I TRIED TO STOP HHHIIIMM, I-

She was cut off by Soul pulling her into a kiss, she melted into it as adelita and valiente held hands and smiled. Soul pulled away and held demis face in his hand.

Soul- I know demi, I know you would never hurt me on purpose, I love you and that's never, and I mean fucking never going to change.

Demi smiled as she pecked his cheek, flug then walked over with 505.

Flug- Alright everyone, hat planes all loaded up, let's hit it.

Soul sighed as he looked over to adelita and valiente.

Soul- It's been fun guys, but we gotta go.

Adelita- I understand, if your ever in the area again, be sure to visit.

Soul smiled and nodded while valiente shook demis hand.

Valiente- You've got a lot of fight Chica, but count on me winning next time.

Demi- Oh your on old man, but let's do without the parasite masks.

Everyone began to laugh when suddenly, flugs phone burst our of his pocket and a giant hologram of black hat appeared.

Adelita- El charro negro.

Black hat- FLUG, WHERE ARE YOU AND THE OTHERS.

Flug began to sweat so much he was creating waterfalls, he tried to explain, but could only stammer, he was about to accept his fate when-

Soul- I dragged everyone to Mexico sir.

Black hat turned around and stared down at soul, fire in his eyes.

Black hat- So your meaning to tell me, the whole team, everyone, is halfways across the planet right now.

Soul- yes.

Black hat-............That's great.

Soul-......f-ing what.

Black hat- I'm glad to see that you've decided to go far away for your 1 week annual break, welp, just checking in, be back by next Monday or I'll disitrigrate you all.

With that, he popped back into flugs phone that flew back into his pocket, leaving everyone stunned.

Soul-.............Annual......one.....week......break.

Flug-.......ooooohhh yeah, I forgot we got those.

Soul- God......DAMMIT FLUG.

Flug cowered as demi began to shake with excitement.

Demi- Guys, we have a week off, and we're in Mexico, are yo thinking what I'm thinking.

Gang-............LETS GET FUCKED UUUUUPPPPPP.

Adelita- As it turns out, this week, there's a party, would you like to join us for it.

Demi-............FIRST ONE TO THE PLANE GETS TO DRIVE SOULS CAR.

She raced off with Soul in hot pursuit.

Soul- DEMI, THATS MA BABY.

They raced towards the plane as the others followed in hot pursuit, ready for a whole week of fun.

" To be continued".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 1K 189
Mature content
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
93.8K 344 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni ๐Ÿšซ if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3