π‡πžπšπ«π­π›πžπšπ­ || 𝐕𝐀𝐨�...

By mxhakkim

Yoongi is head over heels for his long term boyfriend, Jungkook. Both are united since school days. Jungkook... More

Introduction
1- I'll never leave youβœ”οΈ
2- You're luckyβœ”οΈ
3- Marriage?βœ”οΈ
4- I'd rather dieβœ”οΈ
5- Let's meet themβœ”οΈ
6 -Tell himβœ”οΈ
7 -Who's he?βœ”οΈ
8 -YOONGI!?βœ”οΈ
9 -You're leaving, are you not?βœ”οΈ

7- You said you won't let goβœ”οΈ

338 11 6
By mxhakkim

It's been a week since Jungkook and Yoongi met. Jungkook was a lot frustrated but he often covered it up as he was just too attached to say anything. He was letting everything slide off but it was so much now. He couldn't anymore. He wanted to meet his boyfriend and talk things out.

His parents often asked him if he told Yoongi to meet them. The answer would just be a simple 'No'.

Talking about phone calls or messages, he did that too but the older was just giving him a cold shoulder. He always said,

"Sorry, I don't have time, kook. We'll meet later, baby."

Or

"Can we delay this meeting to next week?"

And yet, the next week never came.

There was no deep conversations, no emotions and yes, no affection in his words. Jungkook knew Yoongi was busy. He knew Yoongi was working really hard but it was hard for Jungkook too. He was suffering too.

He decided to call Yoongi and finally force him to meet.

"Hello?"

"Hyung we've to meet." Jungkook said coldly.

"Um okay. But when, love?" And Jungkook's heart just melted but yet he ignored the feeling.

"Today. And that's final."

"Okay okay, queen. Chill." Yoongi said and Jungkook just hung up without letting the man answer him any forward.

"It's final. I'm telling him to meet mom dad."

***

"Heyy!" Yoongi screamed, seeing Jungkook coming towards him with a smile on his face.

Jungkook ran and threw himself onto the older. He took a sigh of relief. Oh God how much he wanted to inhale this scent.

"Hi." Jungkook said softly, still being attached to Yoongi. The older man hugged him tight, latching his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist. He kissed the top of his head and smiled.

"How are you?" Jungkook detached himself away from Yoongi and smiled at him.

"I'm great. Tired too. What about my baby?" Yoongi smiled and lead Jungkook inside of the cafè, they planned to meet at.

"Well you were ignoring me like hell. And yeah, It hurt too. But I feel relieved now that you're here and I can finally touch you." Jungkook said and sat down on the chair, so did Yoongi.

"Hey, I wasn't ignoring you. Why would I? I told you kook, I was real busy. I was working on this rap and it was really hectic." Yoongi said and held Jungkook's hands in his own.

"Soo, how far have you gone with your rap?" Jungkook asked, being curious. He always loved his boyfriend's music.

"It's almost done. Andddd, I'm not gonna let you listen to it. It's gon' be a surprise!" Yoongi exclaimed and Jungkook puffed his cheeks out, arching his eyebrows, he spoke,

"How dare you!? You won't let me?! I will see it!" Jungkook screamed lowly, and Yoongi chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

"I want you to see it when I release it. I don't want you to be aware of the motive of it yet." Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"Okay. But be fast. You know I love 'em so muuuch." Jungkook said and Yoongi chuckled, "Sure."

Now, Jungkook has to bring the topic up of why he was awfully eager to meet his boyfriend. Yoongi, to be honest, knew that there must be something up. Despite of Jungkook being so understanding with him, this time, he was beyond impatient.

But, it did make sense though. It was important. This whole meeting was important.

"Hyung, I want to tell you something." Jungkook said, making his eyes meet with Yoongi's. Yoongi raised his eyebrow and smiled, asking further,

"Yes?" He asked. He knew something was going on in this evil bunny's mind.

"M-My- uh- parents want to meet you." He stammered.

"Hm?" Yoongi asked calmly. Jungkook expected this soft reaction from him. The older has never shown his aggressive side to him.

"I told them about you so they want to meet you." Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded, sitting straight.

"Okay. But how come you told them?"

The moment of truth.

"They were managing my marriage to someone so-"

"They were WHAT?" Yoongi yelled. Grasping the attention of the others sitting in the cafè.

"Calm down, hyung. Listen to me first." Jungkook said and Yoongi furiously nodded.

"Look, my parents didn't know about you and they thought I had no interest in anyone around. But yeah, they are aware of the fact that I'm not straight. So, when they normally approached me regarding this. I just simply said that I've promised someone. They agreed. So, no need to get worried, hyungie. We're fine." Jungkook explained and Yoongi nodded but was confused.

"Okay, but when did this exactly happen?"

"Two weeks."

"And why didn't you tell me?"

(A/N: Someone tell this man pls)

"Hey! I tried to. Don't you remember all the messages and calls? My implication on meeting. And I even came to meet you but you were busy, remember?'' Jungkook pouted.

Then realization hit him. He was really ignoring Jungkook, now wasn't he? But he was busy too, right? Just like Jungkook is. He avoided the guilt and just decided to apologize.

"I'm sorry, baby. Seriously. I didn't mean to." Yoongi said and gave Jungkook an apologetic smile. Jungkook returned the smile but with a bright one.

"I'm glad you apologized. And it's fine. You have to work on your career too and I totally understand it." Jungkook said and smiled.

"So, when are you meeting my parents?" Jungkook asked, sipping his cold coffee that he ordered with some matcha cake.

(A/N: Weird combination)

"When do you intend to?" Yoongi asked and took a sip from his hot chocolate as well.

"Whenever you feel like it. Though, it has to be kind of soon. I've been avoiding the topic of 'When is Yoongi meeting us?' from days." Jungkook said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Did you show them my face too? In a picture?"

"Nah, I didn't. Let's just see their reaction when they see my handsome boyfriend on the spot." Jungkook snickered, making Yoongi wink.

"Sure thing. Anyways, what about tomorrow?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook choked. What the hell? Bro it didn't have to be this soon like what-

Nevertheless, he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to take it slow but at the same time, he wants Yoongi to meet his parents as soon as possible too.

"O-okay. Tomorrow is fine. But don't feel forced, hyung. You know we can wait." Jungkook said Yoongi smiled, standing up, moving forward and pressed Jungkook's head with his chest. Hugging him tightly was the best gesture or the most romantic thing he've ever experienced.

"I love you so much, Jungkook. So much. Please don't let go of us. You said you won't let go and I hope you won't. I'll die if you do-"

"-Seriously shut up, hyung! Imma punch you if you say stuff like that again. And yes, I'm not letting us go. I love you too much for that. I'll rewrite the whole universe according to your liking. But, you like dark, right? You like to sleep, and Tangerines!"

"Oh? Oh oh? But wait- You little softest, plushiest, cutest, most beautiful, most fragile baby and what not, can punch me?" Yoongi teased Jungkook and Jungkook glared at him playfully.

"Don't make me huff my cheeks again." Jungkook said, trying not to stuff his cheeks with anger.

"It's sooo cute. That's the best sight y'know?" Yoongi said and bopped Jungkook's nose, chuckled, and sat back down.

"Yoongi hyung, do you think they'll accept us?" Jungkook asked, nervously.

"'Course! And even if they won't, I'll snatch you away from them!" Yoongi said and chuckled.

While Jungkook forced a smile.

Only if that was possible, hyung.

"'K then. It's done. You're meeting them tomorrow. Now listen to my rules, first, dress decently even though you look awfully gorgeous in everything. Second, be considerate and convenient, please. And third, sit beside me while holding my hands or I'll freak out." Jungkook finished and took a deep breath.

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkook's palm.

"But you do know that I wouldn't pretend to be someone that I'm not."

"I know. And I don't want you to either. It'll bother you and I wouldn't want that. Infact, no one should ever pretend to be someone they're not. I meant to say that I want you to be near me when you talk to my parents, hyung. We'll be way more comfortable that way."

"You know me so well. God, I love and live for you!"

"Don't forget mom!"

"Yeah, sure."

I hope this would last forever.
Would it, though?

____________________________________________

Not so long chapter ikr. I just want to make this story a little more longer than It seems to be. And, that is the only reason I was taking things slow before too. But I'm fine with these too. I hope u too are.

Anyways, what ya think? Bye, Ly🌙

Gyu: Don't touch me, I'm famous.

(Me after this story will hit 1k lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 72.3K 77
In which CEO Jungkook is in love with a student Taehyung. Jungkook is 6 years older than Taehyung and treats him like a baby. This story deals with...
291K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
375K 17.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
131K 5.7K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...