Finding love in an unfamiliar...

By BuckysDoll24

When Tessa Mccall runs to Forks with her half sister and children from her abusive home. how will Charlie rea... More

๐ŸŒธMeet our Ocs๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒ…The arrival of The Mccalls๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŽถMeeting Billy Black and his Son๐ŸŽถ
โ„๏ธBella gone? and Sam appearsโ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ท๏ธWorking down the diner๐Ÿ”ท๏ธ
๐ŸฅฐOur imprints๐Ÿฅฐ
โ™ฅ๏ธEmbry disappearanceโ™ฅ๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฎThe truth ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ‰Unexpected shifters๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŽThe Cullens return๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ™ƒBabysitting duty ๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ‘ฃThe Battle, A death and a birth๐Ÿ‘ฃ
โ™ฅ๏ธAftermathโ™ฅ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ซEpilogue๐Ÿ˜ซ
๐ŸฅบGoodbye Sam Uley fanfic๐Ÿฅบ

๐ŸพTraining๐Ÿพ

1.8K 46 9
By BuckysDoll24

Tessa was six months gone almost seven due to the shifter gene the twins now possess her pregnancy has sped up rapidly and Sam has announced their pregnancy to the pack and the children.

Scott,Arthur and Valka were excited for their twins sisters to arrived. Sam and Tessa have Chosen to name them Thalia Grace Uley and Lexa Charlie Uley. Marley was excited to be an aunt one more time.

The pack have been full on protective of Tessa now but Seth and Jacob both are by her side when Sam is on patrol.

The phone rang and Tessa answered it and heard a familiar Cullen voice.

"Hello this is Carlisle Cullen may I speak with Sam Uley or Marcus Uley?" He asked politely.

"This is Tessa Mccall the pack Embassy and Luna can I help?" Tessa says with authority.

"We need the pack assistance with a newborn army that threatens Forks and the reservation. Will you and the pack help?" Carlisle asked politely.

"I will have to speak with my fiancé and his brother and we will get back with you Dr Cullen thank you and goodbye for now." Tessa says before hanging up.

Paul was stood next to Tessa.

"Paul gather the pack and send someone to find Sam and Marcus immediately we need to have a pack meeting about that phone call now go!" Tessa tells him with authority.

Paul nods and heads out to gather everyone.

"Marley, you and the kids stay in the living room and no leaving this house without a wolf is that understood?" Tessa says with a motherly tone.

"Yes Tessa." Marley says with a nod.

The pack all file in and Sam walks over to Tessa who is struggling to stay standing so she sitting on the bar stool.

"What's up Tessa?" Sam asked.

"Dr Cullen phoned asking for our assistance with a newborn army. I said we'd discuss it first." Tessa informs everyone.

Leah, Harley, Jared,Paul, Embry, Quil and Marcus stood with their imprints as Jake and Seth stood near Tessa.

"So should we assist them? As this army could end up on our lands and attack our people." Tessa asked the pack but mainly Sam and Marcus since this was their decision.

"We help but for the tribe sake and the people of Forks." Marcus says with Sam approval.

"Phone them back Sam and tell them we agree to help on the conditions it's for the tribe benefit not theirs or hers." Tessa says tiredly.

Sam nods and kisses the top of Tessa's head before heading over to the phone to inform the Cullens and he come back with new information.

"We train one week tomorrow." Sam informs the pack.

Everyone nods and Tessa gets up.

"I'll go with you all for the training. I'll ride with Jacob as you need to concentrate on the training." Tessa tells Sam.

Sam was about to argue when he saw the serious look on her face.

"If you was about say your nearly six months pregnant with twins I'll will kick your arse pregnant or not." Tessa says with a smirk.

"I wasn't, I was going to say that Bella going to be there so be prepared for her staring and glaring." Sam says.

"I am, plus she will have to leave if they want our help." Tessa says with a smirk.

A week later everyone got ready for the training and Seth,Colin,Brady and Quil stayed behind to watch over the imprints whilst the pack and Tessa go to the training with the Cullens.

Jacob wolf came over to Tessa since she was going to stay with Jake during the training so Sam could concentrate on the training. Sam helped Tessa on to Jake's wolf back.

"You watch over her Jacob." Sam tells Jake who huffs and nods in response.

"Everyone ready?" Tessa says with authority.

The pack howls and they run to the meeting grounds. The Cullens and Bella stood there waiting for the wolves to appear.

Sam arrived first with Jake and Tessa in tow. The pack followed in a protective manner and the Cullens greeted them.

The training will going well, Bella tried go edge close to Jake who growled everytime.

"Edward I suggest you make her back off before I make her." Tessa spoke with clear authority.

Edward nodded," I apologise for her behaviour." He tells her with a slight bow.

"But I want to touch my Jake!" Bella whines out.

"Tough he isn't yours and he clearly doesn't want you near him." Tessa says.

"Shut up you scarred blind bitch!" Bella snaps.

Tessa climbs down with Jasper help.

"Thanks" Tessa says.

"Oh look she pregnant slut!" Bella comments

Making Tessa pause and think of her sexual abuse when she was just thirteen years old. Edward eyes widened at this and Jasper felt her anger.

Tessa took of her gear and rand full pelt at Bella roundhouse kicked her to the ground. Sam shifted back as did Jacob and got Tessa off Bella.

"Don't you ever call me a slut! You don't know the abuse I went through! The sexual abuse, the mental abuse and more! So don't you ever! Think your better than me! I'll kill you!" Tessa shouts as she batters Bella up so more.

Rosalie ran over and hugged Tessa who tensed at first but relaxed into the hug.

"I went through what you did and died." Rosalie told Tessa who hugged Rose tightly.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Tessa says with a small smile.

Sam pulled Tessa into his chest and sent a glare to Bella.

"If that is all for the training, we'll be heading back." Sam says looking at the Cullens who all nod.

The pack head back and Jacob shifted back and Sam helped Tessa up with Jasper's help. Sam gave his thanks to Jasper before shifting back himself.

Jake and Tessa were both on their way back when Tessa spotted a girl no older than fourteen years old wondering the woods. Tessa tapped Jake and pointed in the direction of the girl.

"Hello? My name Tessa why are you wondering the woods?" Tessa spoke with a calm but authoritive voice.

"Hello My name is Bree tanner and I'm a hybrid but I'm not dangerous." She said in a scared tone.

"Jake shift back." Tessa says as she got off him.

Jake shifted back.

"She doesn't smell like a vampire and she smells more human than hybrid." Jake commented.

"Come with us, it's alright no one will harm you." Tessa takes Bree's hand and they go to the pack home.

The pack were out of wolf form and waiting for Tessa and Jake. They noticed Bree with them and growled.

"Woah woah, she isn't like them, she more human than anything else." Tessa says with authority.

Sam smelt Bree and looked up.

"She's right, what's your diet?" Sam asked.

"Animal blood and I haven't eaten food yet as been wondering the woods for weeks on end." Bree spoke in a timid tone of voice.

"Well come on in we're about to eat and you can meet my kids and baby sister." Tessa says pulling Bree into a hug.

"She is pack protected now,so play nice all of you." Tessa and Sam say at the same time.

They lead Bree in and Marley comes running over.

"Hi I'm Marley, Tessa sister." Marley introduced herself.

"I'm Bree tanner." Bree says with a smile.

"I'm Scott."

"I'm Arthur."

"I'm Valka."

The children introduced themselves.

Colin and Brady came over and Brady imprints on Bree Tanner.

Tessa gives Bree the first lot of food and she eats it all up.

"This is awesome!" Bree shouts.

"Can I live here?" She asked.

"Yeah, we'll take you in and our only rule is no blood drinking here so hunting outside and only animals." Tessa says.

"I don't need blood to survive to be honest as I mainly killed and ate the animal." Bree shrugs as she ate. " never had a thirst for it, that's why I ran from the redhead as she was forcing me and I didn't want to do anything like that." Bree told Tessa who nods in understanding.

"Well you have a home now with us and you are pack protected because Brady over there has imprinted on you. That's means he'll be your friend,brother or lover which ever you decide he'll be." Tessa informs Bree who looks shocked.

"You imprinted on me?" Bree asked Brady who nods.

"Wow, I want to see your wolf!" Bree says excited.

Brady goes outside and shifts. Bree goes outside and began to make her way to the wolf who trots over and nudges her playfully.

Brady wolf form

The pack was due to go back for training tomorrow morning and this time tessa was staying behind to be with Bree and the children. Jacob was staying behind aswell as Seth Quil and the two young boys.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter ten is done, Bree made an appearance and Tessa and the pack have adopted her as one as their own.

Question

The battle is next so who excited for it?

Who expected Bree and Brady to imprint on one another?

Bella does still get dumped as I'm adding another female who actually does the smart thing like Bree and ran away from the battle and actually goes to the Cullens house and waits for them.

Who looking forward to this?

Who excited for Thalia and Lexa to arrive and Seth and Jacob imprinting on them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.6K 41
โ i'm devoting myself to you, i am giving myself to you. โž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, a boy that can shapeshift into a large werewolf ends up imprinting on...
1.4M 29.9K 22
"Sometimes I wonder where my place on this world would be, and I finally realized once I was in your arms, your hands laced around mine, my head rest...
40.3K 826 20
Christina Uley is Sam baby sister. After Joshua left and Allison left as well Sam took care of his sister. The two have a strong brother and sister r...
621K 15.1K 21
๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ. ๐™ค๐™ง ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—Œ. ...