๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ...

By SP3LLONY0U

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ love manifests in mysterious ways. โยฐ.โˆ™ใƒ…ห™ ๐™™๐™™ ๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™˜ ... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
MY HEARTT
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.

three.

5K 167 83
By SP3LLONY0U

HOODLIFE CRISIS. | ANJELIA'S POV
DATE | TIME :   FRIDAY,
AUGUST 12th 2022 |   7:27 PM.
LOCATION : WHEREVER NOTI FILMS, NEW YORK.

NOTI HAD STARTED the video a little while ago and since then he's almost gotten jumped twice, i've gotten 'smash'-ed by all the boys who have taken their turn, and denied a few "can i get a spin?"'s. it was my turn next, after stella. stella's a nice girl- or, woman, because she's significantly older than me- she just made all the wrong decisions with her outfit today. her hair is looking crazy, like girlll.

i watch as she goes down the line, and i take notice to the boys at the start of the line clowning her without her knowing. my face contorts and i look down, trying to hold in a laugh as the four in the beginning of the line push each other and laugh in whispers.

holding in the laugh doesn't work for much longer when i catch one of them snort, then i bust out laughing. the four look my way and i make eye contact with the first boy, "yo you caught that too right?" he asks, laughing at one of his friends. i nod, clapping my hands together as i try to calm myself down. "yo!! ya being mad loud!" noti yells at them, looking back at me to tell me to calm down causing me laugh again.

soon it's my turn and im getting dragged to the beginning of the guys line by noti, i suck my teeth and peel his hand off my wrist before looking up at him and mugging him. "why you gotta drag me around like a fucking puppy tho???" i push him back and he lets himself stumble. "you taking forever bro, ion wanna hear it." "nigga you ain't even let me start to walk before you start pullin' me and shit!"

i snatch the phone from him, pushing him over. "move you're in my way." i mumble, stepping up to the first boy. we lock eyes for a second before i look him up and down, checking his outfit. "alright- wait is it on?" i turn to look at my cousin, he checks it real quick before nodding. "okay. you cute, i like this lil calm fit.... not the kicks tho, but thas jus cause ion like them." i shrug, thinking for a second. "smash.".

i move over to the next boy, "you roscoe right?" the darkskin boy nods, looking me in the eyes. "you cute. you needa fix these braids tho.. liiiikee pargaré para que te lo arreglen." i say flicking one of his messy braids out of his face. i hear some of the boys laugh and i smile, assuming they understand what i just said.

"nah wait, hollup hollup." i turn to give noti a questioning look, he slings an arm over my shoulders and looks at me in confusion. "what the fuck that mean??" as soon as the words leave his lips i'm laughing again. "brooo, i said i'll pay to get his shits fixed" i cover my face as another laugh escapes me. "ohhh okay okay, wait so you smash or pass?"

i pause and think for a second, "ima pass, you seem cool as fuck tho." he nods as i keep walking. i look up at the boy with the gray shorts, "i'm passin' you cause 48 bodies is fucking insane mah nigga." the line of guys laugh except for him, which in turn makes me laugh. "mmcht bro, i don't even got 48 bodies forreal." it's my turn to suck my teeth.

"nigga worda who?" he stays quiet, a smile cracking through which causes me to nod and go to the next person. "you gotta nice face, but ima pass because i don't like your hairr.." i trail off, going to the next boy. "you're cute, i feel like you didn't put effort into your looks today tho." i say honest, looking up at the boy who nods, "i came here to chill, don't needa impress no one." this makes me nod back. "fair enough, ima pass tho."

i smirk when my eyes meet with dd's again, his lips already curved up into one of his own. we stay looking at each other and after a few beats i point my index finger at him, "you trouble.." i trail off seeing the full smile that grows on his face, i feel my stomach flutter gently. he's soooo ohhhmygod. "yea, yea you def are." he shakes his head slightly, maintaining the smile as he looks me up and down. "don't do that broo, you finna start sum you can't finish word2" i laugh this time, taking a step back.

i see his eyebrows furrow slightly and watch as he sucks his teeth, tongue darting to wet his bottom lip. "aii first off, i kno exactly what i'm doin." he takes a step towards me causing one of my eye brows to cock upwards and a small smirk to form on my face. "and i'm not ya bro, so don't- don't even." "oh you not?? last time i checke-" "check again."

i look him in the eyes for a second more before putting my hand on his chest and he lets me push him back into the line gently. "we'll finish this conversation later. smash." i say smiling as i move on to ddot. i hear the entire room 'ouuuuu' and instigate the conversation which causes me to laugh again, shaking my head.

ddot's ski mask is pulled in to crown around his head, and he stands with his arms crossed against his chest. "you cute, but ima pass. you gotta girlfriend right?" i question, my head tilting to the side. "def do." he speaks into the mic and i nod, cause i already kinda knew.

the boys continue going until it's dd's turn. i talk to the pretty girl next to me as dd goes down the line, but our conversation didn't last very long seeing as dd went by the girls quick.

he looks at me and i give him a small smile, "hey." i say causing him to laugh a little. "you already kno what it is tho.." his voice is light, and drags a little as he speaks. i tilt my head to the side, "i do?" he nods instantly, shrugging his shoulders as if the answer to my question was a given. "of course you do.." he trails off.

taking a step back, he looks me up and down for like the tenth time today which makes me laugh slightly. "my good sis fineeee, she kno it too!" the girl i was talking to previously, chanel, hypes me up loudly which gains most people's attention. but dd doesn't stop looking at me, now with the eye contact again.

"painn. you could spin fah me?" annndddd ruined. "no, i don't spin." i huff softly in annoyance, fighting back a roll of my eyes. "you don't spin?" i shake my head, looking him dead in his face.. cause why he gotta ask it twice likeee. "it's no needa spin, cause i gotta good face and everything to match." i shrug, shifting my weight on my legs.

he nods, smiling "relax ma, i jus wanted to see wha you'd say." he grabs my hand and pulls me in to him, wrapping an arm around my waist. "she knows issa smash." he says into the mic before we detach and he goes on, passing the three last girls in line.

yeah, that boy. that boy is gonna cause some trouble.

&&.    JINX'S NOTES !
i ended up writing the video anyways 🤭.
dont forget to vote and comment!! i wanna hear what ya have to say frl ❤️

❪ written:  september 29, 2022. ❫
❪ published:  october 5, 2022. ❫       ❪ word count:  1310. ❫

E4N💙.
FOREVER NOTTI'S WORLD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 11.4K 34
แด€ ส™สŸแดœแดœแด ๊œฑ แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด. โ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. โž โ you always know what to say. โž เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, โ”€โ”€โ”€ she...
29.2K 781 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
101K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"