ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

Von ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... Mehr

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥

684 20 47
Von ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: This chapter is a continuation of the chapter Secrets.)

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

After many tears were shed, Kalianna explained to Giselle that not only was she Lady Luck, but she was also the new Guardian of the Miracle Box. She explained to her best friend how she was overwhelmed and that she didn't know who to talk too, to which Giselle gave her a hug.

"You know what would make you feel better?" The singer asks.

"What?" Kalianna looks at her.

"Eating a gourmet meal and dessert at Laurentiis, then helping me work on my new song," Giselle smiles.

"Mmmm, I couldn't have said it better myself," Kalianna smiles as well.

Giselle looks at the Kwamis, who are staring at her. "Kali," She whispered to her.

"Yeah?"

"Why are all these Kwamis staring at me?"

Kalianna looks at the Kwamis. "Oh," She giggles sheepishly. "I should probably introduce you to them,"

"Yeah..." Giselle agrees, eyeing the unblinking Kwamis uncomfortably. "You should."

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Kalianna and Giselle exit the De-Sinclair car together with Starbucks cups. Both have Iced toasted vanilla oatmilk shaken espresso.

The former takes a sip of her drink and sighs in content. "This is exactly what I needed for a week back at school,"

"Told you, a Starbucks drink always gets you ready for the morning," Giselle says, sipping her drink as well.

Both girls then began walking up the steps, chatting.

Mireille, Maya, and Aurore were at the top conversing when they heard Kalianna laugh at something Giselle said. They couldn't believe their ears, Kalianna was laughing! She hadn't laughed in a while!

"Hey girls," The noirette smiled brightly at them, taking a sip of her Starbucks.

"Wow, Kalianna, hi!" Mireille greets, still shocked.

"You're absolutely glowing right now," Aurore comments.

"As I should," Kalianna flips her ponytail. "I just cut a toxic person out of my life,"

"Who?" The girls asked.

"Alya," Kalianna smirks.

"Alya?!" Aurore and Mireille were surprised.

"It was about time anyway. Didn't Alya defend Lila even though she harrassed Gigi's boyfriend?" Maya recalls, now texting on her phone.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna be talking to her either," Giselle frowns.

The bell rings just then.

"We should get to class," Aurore suggests.

The girls then separated after saying bye to one another.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna practically strutted into the room with Giselle behind her, both her and the singer sipping on their Starbucks.

Kalianna spotted Adrien talking with Nino by the desk and approached. "Hey, Adrien," She gives him a small smile.

Adrien looks at her in surprise. "Uh, hey Kalianna,"

"I was just wondering if you'd wanna have a lunch date with me this Saturday," Kalianna says.

"Um, o-"

Adrien was cut off when Chloé scoffed as she came walking over with Sabrina.

"My Adrikins having a lunch date with you?" The spoiled blonde points at Kalianna, who sips on her Starbucks. "Not a chance! So why don't you leave him alone?"

"Did I ask you if you wanted to go to lunch with me?" Kalianna asks Chloé.

"What kind of question is that? Of course not, you just asked Adrien dummy," Chloé rolls her eyes.

"Exactly, so sit down and shut the fvck up you knock-off wannabe barbie," Kalianna says in a sassy tone.

Chloé gawked at her in disbelief as several students laughed at her. She glared at Kalianna before stomping towards her seat, Sabrina following.

"Anyway Adrien," Kalianna turned back to the supermodel. "Me? You? Lunch date on Saturday at twelve?"

"Yeah, sure, I have a photoshoot that day so we can go get lunch after," Adrien smiles.

"Great," Kalianna smiles, then leans towards him.

Lila enters just then, and she stopped in her tracks when she saw Kalianna kissing Adrien's cheek, causing him to blush.

Lila was shocked at her arch-enemy's bold move. She glared at her as she strutted up the steps, sitting down next to Giselle and taking a sip of her Starbucks.

The scarlet brunette walked up the steps, shooting Kalianna a dirty look as she did, however, the designer looked at her and frowned.

"Is there something on my face?" She asks.

The chatter in the room goes quiet, and now all eyes were on Lila and Kalianna.

"I'm sorry?" Lila rose an eyebrow.

"You heard exactly what I said, is there something on my face?" Kalianna asked in a snappy tone.

"No," Lila replies.

"Then keep your eyes off me," Kalianna glares at her.

Some gasps were heard, and Lila took this as the opportunity to play the victim card.

"I-I'm sorry Kalianna, I didn't mean to be a bother," She says meekly.

"You are a bother, your whole presence is a bother, and the fact that I'm even disgracing my eyes by looking upon a nuisance like you is embarrassing,"

The silence was heavy. Everyone stared at Kalianna in shock, including Lila and Giselle.

"I've been going through a lot lately, so I'm not playing Miss Angel-two-shoes anymore, from now on, if you mess with me Lila,"

Kalianna stood up, taking a step towards Lila, which made her step back.

"I'll fight fire... with water."

The hair on the back of Lila's neck bristled. Judging by the fierce look in her enemy's eye, she wasn't playing around.

However, she wasn't afraid right? Right?

Miss Bustier entered the classroom, beaming while Kalianna sat down. She said good morning to the class and was greeted with hesitant good mornings back. She then told Lila to sit down, which she did.

The cunning liar clenched her fists, glaring at the back of Kalianna's head while she put sipped on her Starbucks drink.

How dare that b1tch humiliate her in front of everyone?!

Lila let out a silent huff. No matter, Kalianna wasn't even on her level.

Compared at her, that tacky designer was a fly.

(Sukura41: B1tch, Kalianna is nowhere NEAR tacky like Gabriel is. 😐)

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scene: School Cafeteria.

Kalianna sat down with her friends with Giselle excitedly told them how she dissed Lila in class.

"...And then she told her she'd fight fire with water!" Giselle pops a curly fry into her mouth.

"Wow, that's so bada$$ Kalianna!" Mireille praises her friend.

"Thanks, I'm tired of playing the victim, that job is for Lila. From now on, I'll be putting her a$$ in her place when she decides to mess with me," Kalianna takes a bite of her chicken sandwich.

"Hey, you know what I've noticed?" Aurore speaks.

The girls look at her.

"Our lunch food has changed. We don't just have basic spaghetti and unappealing pizza anymore, we've got chicken sandwiches, curly fries, and a lot more delicious food," Aurore looks down at her shrimp alfredo in her lunch tray.

"Isn't it obvious?" Maya rolls her eyes, texting on her phone.

"Maya... YOU changed the lunch menu?!" Mireille asked in shock.

"Duh, did you really think I'd wanna be eating regular fries and cold pizza forever?" Maya continues texting. "Mr. Damocles allowed me to change the menu as long as I funded for it myself,"

(Sukura41: Mr. Damocles need to be fired. 😐)

"Awww, thanks May, I'm sure everyone appreciates it," Giselle smiles at her close friend.

Maya's mouth forms into a tiny smile.

Meanwhile, Lila gets out of the lunch line with her tray. She looks around, then spots Kalianna with her friends. A spiteful idea pops into her mind, and she smirks, walking towards her enemy's table.

Her plan was to walk by and "accidentally" drop her tray right on Kalianna's tacky Chanel shoes.

However, Adrien blocks her path, stopping her from executing her idea.

"Adrien! What are you doing?" Lila tilts her head, trying to look innocent.

"I saw you smirking at Kalianna, I'm not gonna let you do anything to her. Go away," Adrien demanded.

"What?! I wasn't gonna do anything to Kalianna, how could you say that?" Lila pouts.

"Go. The He11. Away." Adrien hissed.

Lila was shocked by his venomous tone and how he cursed at her. She huffed and walked away to a table which had some classmates, Adrien watching her every move.

Once she sat down, the blonde walked back to the table with Hiro along with three other boys.

He was unaware that the girls were watching.

"Omg, did you see how Adrien defended Kalianna from Lila?" Mireille asked.

As the girls gushed over it, Kalianna looked at Adrien, blushing lightly.

Were her feelings still there after all...?

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna and Giselle are walking down the steps chatting with each other.

"Kalianna!" Rose's voice was heard from behind.

The iconic duo turned to see their girl classmates approaching them.

"What do you guys want?" Kalianna inquires, a bit annoyed.

The girls exchanged looks with one another before looking shameful.

"We just want to apologize for yesterday." Rose says meekly.

"We had no right to enter your home and demand for answers as to why you've been so cold and distant." Mylène stated softly.

"Again, we're really sorry. Can we be friends again?" Alix questioned hopefully.

Kalianna sighs, pondering for a moment, then she finally spoke up. "We're still friends, and I forgive you."

The girls became happy at this.

"But don't expect me to be friends with Alya again after what she did." Kalianna finished.

The girls' elated expressions turned disappointed.

"I guess, we're fine with that." Mylène hesitantly says.

"Good, because it's not your decision." Kalianna replies as her car arrives. She looks at Giselle. "Let's get to our lunch date Giselle."

The rainbownette nods, glancing back at her friends before she walked towards the De-Sinclair car with Kalianna.

The girls watch as the two get into the vehicle before it drives off. They sigh and bid each other bye before going their separate ways.

It was official. The friendship bridge between Kalianna and Alya was officially burned.

Word Count: 1,668

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 62 8
𝘺/𝘯.𝘧𝘢𝘯.𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦: 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮? 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣�...
13.3K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
263K 16.3K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
46.5K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...