moonbow - p.js

By introvertederror

like a rainbow, but the moon made it. More

(0)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(16)

40 3 0
By introvertederror

"i wish i could live without you."

posted: 10.16.22

take one, take two, take three, take seventeen. she was sweaty, they've been recording all morning and she was losing it. dancing to the same part over and over again, with every take being more and more tiring than the last. she was glad they were taking a mini break until they move onto the next take. she was basically downing water like she had never drank water before. save her for she has done wrong and punished wrong.

fuck this bro. she was on her last nerve and if she didn't get to go home or even do anything for that matter, it was over. their routinely thing was to go out somewhere public and start their rdp recording, but she doubted she could even last a few minutes. this was terrible.

"are you okay eve?" hearing the voice, she felt like a wave of spring water rushed over her and cooled her misery. "yeah, i'm alright. just tired after so many takes." she huffed out, running a hand over her neck and sneering at the sweat.

feeling something cold go against her head, she looked up at the sight of the boy holding the water bottle on her. she couldn't figure out why she felt even more warm, and she couldn't figure out why she was struggling to keep her composure. "what are you doing?"
"your face is red." was it really? that's embarrassing. holding the back of her hand to her face, she winced out how warm it was.

"a few more minutes everyone!" she groaned at those words. fuck that, ain't no way break is almost over. "let me get you one of the mini fans okay?" whether or not he realized that he just pat her on the head. she was over the moon. he just pat her on the head.

she was about to get on one knee and propose to this man in public. she was so overjoyed and in love that it was disgusting watching from an outsiders point of view.

why did he have to be the cutest human to ever exist in this entire world?

flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
he's so 😭
i met him in person at their busking
recently and he's so tall it's scary

💬 7 🔁 937 ❤️ 2,002

stella @markwithheart
i wanna know more about you
you seem so funny
whats your main flowers4ji acc 😠
💬 1 🔁 1 ❤️ 7
|
flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
oh stella what do you take me for
and its @pledis_17 😍
im actually minghao butdont tell
anyone 😚😚
💬 1 🔁 12 ❤️ 39
|
stella @markwithheart
YOURE SO UNSERIOUS
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 3

sitting on the park bench, she was tired. not only after they wrapped up their filming, they went to do their random dance play, did a few takes in public of the song, but they had to go to classes right after all of it. she couldn't be bothered to change out of her clothes and sat there staring with the most dead expression ever.

working out never was this hard. to be fair, she did skip on a lot of actual heavy dancing over the summer. spending a lot of time going out for runs due to no gym memberships in australia and other places she got paid to go to.

"are you having fun without me?" wincing, she inched her head slowly to see the kim girl tsking as she held her phone up to show the girl's location. "do you have to break my peace and quiet miss suhyun?" she sighed rested her head on the girl's shoulder once she sat down beside her. it was a boring ass day. she didn't know if she wanted to go to her next class. knowing her, she'd end up going anyways.

"lets go get some ice cream idiot. you smell like shit, go home and wash up after this before our lecture." sitting up straight, she looked with a hopeful look. "really? ice cream? really?" she was very much like a little kid at heart. "sure, now move it slowpoke."

eevee @eveesback
out on a date with my girlfriend <3
💬 8 🔁 47 ❤️ 104

summer ☀️ @winterseviltwin
no we're not
💬 1 🔁 1 ❤️ 1
|
eevee @eveesback
you know you love me bbg
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 1

yo.evehere

tagged : @summerluv.sk
liked by evesheaven and 35,937 others
yo.evehere : out with my oppar summer kim <33333
view all 1,003 comments

bathing in the wind from the fans of her room, she didn't want to go to next lecture. she didn't want to do anything. she couldn't miss this class but she wanted to so badly. her hair was very much wet and dripping all over, and at this point she didn't care anymore. she was way too tired to care. a nap would be so good right now. anything but class would be good right now.

closing her eyes, she practically immediately envisioned the white haired male making her jolt up sitting. covering her mouth with her hand, she was in disbelief. no way.

everything that was around her was him, how was that even possible. its like looking around and boom he's there somehow. whether its even him in the first place. like those stupid scenes in kdramas where the male lead starts imagining the female lead everywhere he goes.

did she have the urge to call the boy up and confess her love to him? was she gonna do it? absolutely not. it would kill her before she got the chance to do so. the idea of drowning him in all her feelings and love was extremely appealing though. what's to say she didn't want to do that right now? showering him with love that made her embarrassed to even do it in the first place.

"get the fuck out of bed eve. get up and finish, you have 45 minutes." this was too much for this week. she had one too many lectures to go to with no hands on work this entire work and her patience was running dry.

with work coming around the corner, there was still a lot to do. she needed to clean the house, she needed to do something. even with her drowning work load, she still felt like she was doing nothing. getting up and pulling on her favourite cargo pants and brown graphic tee. she pulled it all together, slipping on fingerless gloves onto her hands and grabbing her shoes from its rack. her hair was a mess and she had no motivation for eyeliner or any makeup to he exact.

a little bit of mix and match of accessories and jewelry later and she had somewhat flat dry hair. she was planning on just putting on a mask and dealing with life later. stuffing her things messily into her bag, she made sure she had her things at least 8 times before slinging it over her shoulder and going to sit in the main room to put on her shoes. she did not live in an asian household for nothing.

slippers or nothing at all. it felt like betrayal wearing shoes inside. her mom would not be proud of her if she ever came to korea to visit her and see her shoes and muddy footprints around the house. icky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 654 23
in which she finally feels bold enough. instagram!au COMPLETE
206K 7.8K 77
A group of strangers meet online, each one different from the other, some models, some idols, some teenagers with raging anger issues. But they have...
94.3K 2.9K 59
❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
550K 8.6K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❀️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.