Polaris

By wekimekichan

Blaine. A peculiar boy with white hair. Every part of his body is covered with scars and signs of abuse. Dep... More

small note and warning
Intro.
Father
School
Transfer
Laugh
Luka
Fear
Routine
Curiosity
Fiasco
Hate
Protect
Comfort
Longing
Meeting
File
Collar
Break
Relief
Hospital
Warmth
Dream
Mall
help
Candy
Nightmare
Move
Test
Sleep
Kiss
Pass
Bite
Pets
Hands
Start
Base
Gift
Promise
Ring
IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ
Interrogation

(╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅) (its a chapter dw)

3.4K 88 31
By wekimekichan

*Content Warning!!*

-NSFW. NSFW. NSFW!! (It will be marked by *** and will end once *** appears again.)

-Blaine-

My daily routine was just like a retired person's. Wake up, spend the whole day eating, sleeping, or resting, and then spend time with Luka and the pets. Then sleep, and repeat.

The only things that had happened this week was getting the results about our admission into our new high school, and naming the pets. Both Luka and I got in. I remembered being happy to the point of pecking Luka full of kisses, which ended up in us furthering our, um...intimacy that night. I was now able to keep calm as long as I knew that I was with Luka, not anyone else.

As for the pets, Luka and I spent a rainy afternoon to cuddle and discuss pet names. When he mentioned the Greek names, Artemis and Orion stuck with me. Luka had stared at me in awe when I mentioned it, before explaining. "Artemis did like Orion in mythology, but let's ignore the fact that she shot him afterwards."

"Blaine? Where are you?" His present voice snapped me out of my fantasy, created by the book I was reading. I lifted Orion the puppy out of my lap, placing him near Artemis the kitten, who had been dozing off on a pillow in my reading nook.

My reading nook was larger than what I'd seen online, with shelves filled with books in the walls, one side for fiction and the other non-fiction, arranged by colour and size. The seating area (?) was extended to take up a large portion of space, big enough to fit a twin size bed, stuffed full of warm pillows and blankets. I'd recently placed a chew toy and a scratching post on the floor near the nook, so that Artemis and Orion could hang out here if they wanted to.

This place seemed to induce sleep in Artemis, and a need for warmth in Orion, seeing how he burrowed into my lap everytime he was here.

As Luka entered the library, I went to find him, and he wrapped his arms around me the moment I saw him. "I'm recharging."

I giggled. So silly. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. It's just that..." he sighed. "I have to attend an Art Gala soon. Not for charity or anything, just people pretending to understand art. Would..would you like to go?"

"Huh?"

Oh gods. Bringing me out meant telling everyone that he was attached. Did he really want to..?

"I know, this is a little bit sudden, what with school starting too. But I think that," his face suddenly turned red, and he rubbed his neck awkwardly. "It'd be nice to introduce you as my partner."

He glanced around now, acting suspicious, before leaning down and whispering into my ear. "It's a way to bind you to me too, sweetheart. If I do this, you'll be stuck to my side forever."

My whole body shuddered, and I took a step back, hastily clutching at my ear. I knew that my face was already red, and Luka had already gotten past his own embarrassment. Damn him and his ability to adapt.

"But for real. You can do anything you want. To be honest, while I do want to show everyone how great my partner is, I'd feel jealous. After all, you're so good. What if people want to steal you away?" Luka furrowed his eyebrows, sulking as a joke.

Even though I knew he was kidding, I still wanted to reassure him. "They won't. And, in that one millionth chance that they do, I'll stay with you." I took his hand and placed it on my cheek, basking in the warmth it radiated.

I watched as all the mirth melted away, leaving behind pure unabashed affection, as he gazed at me with a small smile. "I was joking, precious. I trust you."

I laughed. "I'm not that slow, Luka. I know.."

Would it be alright to call him by a pet name too?

"Dear?"

He froze, and I could visibly see how red he turned. Luka stared at me incredulously, before blinking. "Wha-huh-? Huh??"

"Are you alright? I-I just called you dear, I'm sorry, I didn't know you disliked it. I won't—"

Before I could finish speaking, I was once again kissed, sending me down a spiral of melting into goo in his arms.

"Blaine, precious, you're free to call me anything you want to. Could you say it again?" He stared at me with sparkling eyes, reminding me of our new puppy's eyes.

"Yes, dear." I giggled. I was too shy to change pet names as often as he did, so I'd stick with one that was short and sweet for now. "Now, please release me. I'm going to make lunch."

"No. Unless you say it again." Luka sulked.

"Okay, my dear. Lunch is going to be pasta. What would you like for dinner?" I indulged him, and laughed heartily when I saw him so giddy from a single pet name.

"I'll have anything you make, but for dessert I'll want you."

"—!"

We'd gone further, yes, but we hadn't progressed that far yet. I would try my best to ignore the thing that usually pressed against my ass, but even I had started feeling guilty about leaving Luka so unfulfilled.

"On one condition," having me agree was shocking to the point where he stopped at stared at me concernedly, worried that he'd triggered my fears again. Smiling fondly, I rested my hand on his hair, ruffling through the fluffiness. "Let me help you tonight too."

"Blaine, you don't have to—"

"But I want to." I cut him off. Crossing my fingers in a silent prayer that he wouldn't resist me, I lowered my gaze, acting spoiled. "I know you care for me a lot, but I want to do things for you too. I promise, if it ever gets too much...I'll stop. Please?"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I've been too restrictive, haven't I? Of course we can try. But you must remember that I'm secondary to you." Luka sighed. "And you're still sick. As long as you take care of yourself, I won't mind anything you do."

I nestled against him with a giggle as he picked me up and threw us both into the reading nook, and I continued reading while Luka was splayed against my body, soon fast asleep. Today must have been tiring.

I soon fell asleep too, and my last thoughts were—

ah, I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Well, I should've known it was coming. Luka and I decided to try a little more in our bed, and I'd recovered enough to keep myself calm when I knew that Luka was with me.

Staying true to my promise in the afternoon, I did try to reciprocate Luka's effort with my own after we put the pets to sleep.

***
I pushed Luka down on the bed, and he stared at me in surprise. "Bunny?"

Letting out a shaky breath, I nodded. "Let me try this for you. I...I want to do it." He gazed at me with concern, gently caressing my cheek. "As long as you're sure."

"I am." Saying so, I slowly took off my own pants, and unbuttoned his shirt. I started off slow, trailing kisses down his chest, getting him riled up.

For better or for worse, I wasn't a virgin, while he was. It was obvious that I had more experience with sex than him, if you could even call it sex.

I was essentially putting on a show for him right now, slowly pushing my own fingers inside me with the help of some lube, and letting slip the occasional moan. I may or may not have purposely rubbed against him to tease him, but he got hard anyways.

I inwardly cheered at how much of a hold I had over such a powerful man. Maybe I wasn't that worthless after all.

Having my own fingers inside me was...least to say, an experience. It felt weird, but oddly satisfying. Overcoming such a hurdle, such a trigger with my own ability made me feel so confident, to the point where I even decided to tease Luka even more.

"Luka, look at me." I moaned out, taking short, gasping breaths. His eyes, when locked with mine, had a shade of intensity that I'd never seen before.

"What do you think would happen..." I trailed my free hand down to touch the bulge in his pants. "...if I could take this? Hm?"

I was wearing a white sweater, the one that had been with me from the hospital till now. I picked up the hem, before bringing it to my mouth, where I bit on it. Showing my stomach and my visibly leaking cock to Luka made my cheeks turn pink, but I had to finish what I started.

"Look." I rested a hand on my stomach, right above my cock. "You're so big. You'd be able to see yourself inside me, you know." My voice was slightly muffled, given that I was biting my sweater, but he heard it all the same, and I watched as a shade of red creeped up from his neck. "Pressed up all against here..." I pushed at my flat tummy, envisioning a bump there.

"Fuck, Blaine.."

Gods, I loved the attention he was giving me. Parading my body for him, and only for him.

I continued to stretch myself, leaning back for Luka to see my fingers inside of me while I rubbed at my cock, keeping my gaze on Luka. I'd never felt so confident, and so desired.

"How about..ahh.. I use my mouth instead? How do you think that would feel..? Hm?" I let out a breathless chuckle at how red he was getting. "But gods, you're so big...ahn..I don't think you'd fit, you know.."

Leaning down, I used my teeth to unzip his pants, and pulled down his boxers. Luka's hand pressed at my shoulder, trying to stop me. "Blaine..."

"Keep quiet." My voice was more piercing that I had intended, but it had its effect all the same. Given that I was more experienced than him, I found it correct for me to lead him, and not the other way round instead.

"Let me do this." It wasn't a question for him to answer, because I'd do it either way. I planted myself in his lap, and started stroking him, along with myself. I didn't think I could do penetration today, but still.

I kissed Luka, a slow, deep kiss that left the both of us breathless, as the pleasure slowly hiked up in my stomach. Just imagining Luka in me, fucking me, railing me was enough to make me climax.

"Shit, baby." Another new pet name? He really was coming up with new ones around the clock. "Ah..."

The room was silent, save for the sounds of our bodies together and our breathing. "Gods..."

I stuck my body close to Luka's, to feel him better, to remind myself that he's Luka, not anyone else. Luka's safe. Luka wouldn't hurt me.

"Luka.." I whispered, wanting reassurance. His lips were on mine the very next second. So he knew. He could read me.

"Bunny..." His voice was lower, gruffer. One hand was on my waist, the other lurking suspiciously around my ass.

"If-If you want...to put it in, you can...ngh. I trust you..hah.." I kissed him on the cheek, as I continued to stroke the both of us, even rubbing myself against his lap for more friction.

His fingers slipped in, but they eased themselves in extremely slowly, afraid of hurting me. I let out a soft cry, leaning forward and resting my head on Luka's shoulder even as I felt like I was already about to climax.

"Deeper..." I breathed out. "You're not going to hurt me..ah..so please..."

"Okay. Just relax for me, my sweet." I tried my best to loosen myself against him, as his fingers dug deeper than mine ever did, causing me to jolt up with a cry. "—?!"

"Shit, did I hurt you?" Luka panicked, but I was so tight that his fingers could only linger there, pressed against a spot that I was sure was going to drive me insane. "N-No..!"

I bit down on his neck as I came, muffling my own voice. I shuddered violently, rubbing against Luka. I could hear him panting hard as well, and as I looked up, I locked eyes with golden ones.

"Take..take out.." I murmured dazedly, my orgasm so intense and such a new feeling that I couldn't help but tremble continuously against Luka. His fingers had brushed my prostate, and because I tightened up at that exact moment, his fingers were stuck there, stimulating me.

"Okay, bunny. Could you relax for me? You're too tight right now, I might hurt you." I shuddered again, hiding my tear-stained face in Luka's chest as I gave an affirmative nod.

I tried my best to loosen up, before his fingers slipped out, as slowly as they entered. I still remembered why we ended up like this. Luka's thing was still hard, and I could tell that he was riled up, and yet he could still think of me.

I lowered myself down, before licking experimentally at it. "Blaine—"

"Shh." I hushed him with a look, before going down on him again, taking the tip into my mouth. I could feel my years of "experience" creep up on me, helping me to please Luka, and yet threatening to throw me back into a spiral of trauma again.

It didn't take long for his hands to card through my hair, gently tugging to get me up.

"Please, Blaine. Shit.." I looked up at him, seeing him torn between his desire and my well-being.

"It's okay, Luka." I whispered softly. "I can do this. Let me do this." I repeated, and his hard look melted into indulgence and exasperation. "..Okay."

I secretly heaved a sigh of relief. I thought he was going to be stubborn about it.

I took him into my mouth again, hearing him curse out loud. I hummed around him, and slowly started to suck him off, using my hands to wrap around whatever I couldn't fit into my mouth.

"Mm..." I felt lightheaded. He was so big, and for what? It wasn't like being big meant pleasure. This stupid man.

"Fuck, Blaine. I'm gonna..."

I hummed again, hastening my pace with both my hands and mouth. It was quite an intense "first time" for us, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Luka had started hastily tugging at my hair, and I could feel his frustration at trying his best not to hurt me even though I was being stubborn. He then tugged sharply as a test, and when I whimpered in pain, he immediately let go of my hair, frantically soothing me. "Oh, gods. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I liked the pain. I didn't know why I did. I was supposed to dislike it, loathe it, but I liked it when it was Luka inflicting it. When he pulled on my hair, after the initial fleeting pain, it was closely followed by the wave of euphoria and I fought the urge to giggle. It was like walking on a cloud.

Trying my best to please Luka was making me needy again, but I focused on Luka. When I heard his breathing hasten and his body tense, I gave a long, drawled out moan that sent him over the edge and caused him to fill my mouth.

"Mmh—!" I shrunk back when there was just simply too much for me to swallow, and as I opened my mouth to gasp in lungfuls of air after swallowing, I looked at Luka, who returned the gaze with a dazed look.

***

"Sweetheart." He reached out a hand to me and pulled me close. "You didn't need to do that.."

"All that I do..." I trailed off, thinking for a while. "Are things that I wanna do. For you."

"I know, I know. I'm just nagging." Luka sighed. "Sorry for pulling your hair. Did it hurt?"

"It did, but in, like, a good way." I wanted to kiss Luka, but before I did, I shrank back, wiped my mouth hard, before turning back to kiss his cheek. "I don't know how to explain it. It just feels good if you're the one doing it, you know?"

"..Huh. Odd." His arms were slowly circling around me, and I leaned against his chest, still feeling the effects of my post-orgasm daze.

"Lemme..just rest here for a while. C-Can we clean up later? I'm just...so tired..." I yawned. Who cares if we were dirty right now? Everything could be washed, everything could be cleaned. I'd be alright.

Luka smiled indulgently with a small, hesitant smile. "Okay. You sleep. I'll clean up."

"No! Stay...with me for now.." Ah, I was dozing off.

I felt a feather-like kiss pressed against my temple as his hands rubbed slow circles onto my skin, easing me. "I will, my bunny. I'll stay."

That was all the reassurance I needed to fall asleep.

___________

We completely forgot about the gala. When the day came that Luka was supposed to go, even he himself had forgotten until he received a call from Leon.

Luka had absentmindedly put it on speaker so that I could listen too, which was what he usually did.

Back then, when he was on calls, they were usually just calls from delivery companies or some other logistics, nothing too complicated or important. Luka then decided that he could place the phone on speaker for me to see how formal and informal calls were like, given that I was never allowed a phone and hence didn't know how to use one. It did help a lot, considering now I knew how to answer a phone call without breaking down in fear.

"Where are you." Leon's cold voice cut through the phone.

"At home. Why?" His effortless answer surprised me, because I had been taken aback by how frigid Leon's voice could be.

"You're a fucking idiot. The gala." Leon made no effort to hide the very loud sigh he let out. "Whatever. You're late."

"Oh. Shit. Fuck. I forgot. Claire's out with her girlfriend for their anniversary..." Claire, as Luka had introduced me, was his secretary who was also his friend in middle school. She was the reason why he sought to implement equality for all Colours in the workplace, but he assured me that he only saw her as a close friend, while she was a lesbian.

"She's a wonderful friend. But her family's a whole other matter. Somebody impersonating Jesus could appear at their door and they'd fall over grovelling."

Oh. "So they think..."

"That same-sex couples all deserve to die, yes."

I huddled closer to Luka, subconsciously looking for warmth. He wrapped a hand around me.

"Just tell them I'm sick, or something. I gotta actually do work now, because my secretary's away banging her lover." Luka said, and I heard an even louder, disgruntled sigh from Leon on the other side of the call.

"Blaine's with you, if I'm not wrong." Leon suddenly started speaking to me. "Blaine, if you're there, help me out with something. Only you can do it. Smack Luka in the face for me."

I let a giggle slip, and Luka looked at me, jokingly betrayed. "How could you, my love?"

"Hehe." I only laughed mischievously, not answering either of them.

"Blaine, I'll leave that task up to you. Thanks in advance. Now I gotta go clean up for this dumbass. Bye." Without waiting for a reply, the call was cut off.

Luka attacked me, pouncing on me on the sofa while I burst into another fit of giggles. "Bunny, I'm sad. How could you listen to him?"

"I didn't say anything!" I retorted amusedly. "But silence is a yes." His reply was silly.

"Okay, then I'll just.." I shimmied under him a little, before pressing a kiss to his cheek. "There. That's my hit. You can tell Leon I smacked you."

I was later attacked by another barrage of kisses. Would Leon be concerned if I told him Luka had "smacked" me too?

Hehe.

__________

"School starts in a week for us, Blaine. Right now it's the holidays, so we're starting school in the 2nd semester." Luka informed me, before pausing. "I'd like to bring you overseas for a final holiday, if it's alright."

Holliday? Overseas??

"Huh?"

"Well, I may or may not have work there, so I wanted to get some done before I get even busier with graduation." Luka explained. "But that means you'd be home alone for a whole week, so I figured you could come with me."

I'd gotten accustomed to sleeping next to Luka, so much so that I didn't think I'd be able to sleep without him around. Going a whole week without him was essentially banishing me to a week without sleep.

"Where?" I asked. I was still worried. I had never gone overseas before, and I'd heard of what a plane was, but I hadn't seen one till one of them popped up on television and I asked Luka about it.

"Paris. Heard of it?" I shook my head.

"It's a really famous city, as well as the capital of France." Luka explained. "It's something like a global center for art, fashion, and food. Heard of the Eiffel Tower?" I shook my head again. Father had mentioned about visiting it with his friends before. I'd heard of it, but I never knew where it was.

"The Eiffel Tower is in Paris. So is the Notre-Dame Cathedral. You could bring some of your painting materials, I think you'd like it there." Luka sneaked a kiss onto my cheek, smiling softly.

I had used the watercolour set Eli had gifted me to paint the view from my reading nook, and showed it to Luka, who immediately refused to give it back. I had to chase him throughout the house, and kiss him silly for him to return it to me.

He later had it framed and hung on his office wall.

I smiled at the goofy memory, surprising myself because I really was already planning on what I'd do in wherever Paris was.

"Okay." My agreement surprised Luka as much as it did myself, but he soon smiled gratefully, hugging me tight. "Alright."

What he didn't tell me was that we'd be leaving the very next day.

I was already suspicious when I woke up near dawn only to see Luka shuffling into bed, unkempt. But I was too sleepy to do anything, so I let out a dissatisfied noise, before abandoning Matcha to throw an arm around him the moment he settled down.

When I really did wake up in the morning, Luka was dead asleep next to me, chest rising and falling with steady breaths. However, when I looked around our room, I noticed the lack of the eye drops Luka always used, my hand sanitiser, and the bag I usually brought with me when I went out, amongst other knickknacks.

I didn't wanna wake Luka up, so I instead headed downstairs, only to find 2 large suitcases in the foyer, one black and one beige.

Oh, lords.

When Luka finally woke up, I pounced on him, huffing. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry, sweetheart." He slurred, immediately understanding what I was referring to. "I wanted to surprise you. The flight's at 9pm, so we could go earlier to shop or relax in the lounge."

"Lounge?" I repeated. What was a lounge? Why would the airport have a lounge?

Luka gave me a sleepy hum, before slurring to explain. "It's just a place to relax, and get food and drinks...and stuff..." He yawned, rolled over, before grabbing Matcha and hugging it. When I nudged him gently, I realised he had fallen asleep again.

I giggled at him hugging Matcha, it seemed that the penguin was growing on him despite his jealousy. I quickly and sneakily took pictures, before secretly setting one as my home wallpaper. Agh, so cute.

When he finally awoke, I was checking the bags and running all over the house to ensure that we had taken everything with us. I'd never gone overseas before, so while I was excited, I was on the verge of a complete meltdown.

"Oh no..." I bit at my fingernails. It was a bad habit of mine. I was overthinking. Where was my medicine? It was packed already—the blankets? Packed too—Matcha?

"Luka!" I frantically called out. "C-Could we bring Matcha with us...please?"

"Calm down first, bunny. Come here. Breathe with me." I was pulled into his lap, and held tight. The warmth that I was familiar with calmed me down.

"I figured you'd be quite excited, but not to this point." Luka teased me, rubbing his face into my chest. "That's why I made you this last night. The beige luggage bag is yours, and these are the necessities that you need. If you have any extra space, Matcha can be stuffed in." He held up a piece of paper with his index and middle finger, and when I read it, it was a list.

A list of all the clothing and necessities were written out neatly, in Luka's loopy handwriting.

"Normally, I'd just bring my bag, because I have everything set up in Paris already. So my suitcase is empty, too. You can put Matcha in my bag if you'd like." Luka tilted his head and kissed my neck.

I nestled close to him, calming myself one final time before going upstairs to sort out my luggage. But not before I kissed Luka. Hehe. "Thank you...dear."

And then I ran off.

Hehe.

pls keep me in your thoughts and prayers

there's a very content heavy exam tomorrow

i haven't studied SHIT and it's 3 hours till i sleep...

oh and I'll be changing the name of this chapter one day

one dayyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...
102K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
44.5K 1.7K 64
READ ALL OF DESCRIPTION THIS STORY IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT COMPARED TO MY OTHERS Dean. A traumatized boy who wants more than anything to feel the feeli...
1.2K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...