His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

Od Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... Více

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Attack
Dancing with the Devil
Re-written
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Headaches and Packages.
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Pt.I
During the storm Part II.
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

Suspicions II

3.1K 100 282
Od Sakunasgirl

-

-

"Hey, You look amazing as always" Gojo compliments you making you smile when you make it to the lobby to meet him.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome sir" You reply back, making him blush.

"Only you could make the cockiest man in the world blush" He chuckles. And he was right only you could have that effect on him, not anyone else.

"You weren't waiting too long were you?" You ask him concerned.

You had woken up 2 hours before it was time to meet Gojo for the carnival because you wanted to give yourself time to get ready while also occasionally pausing to think about Ryo.

Ultimately you decided that tonight was about you and Gojo spending time together alone to appreciate your friendship, due to both of your busy schedules and training you haven't been able to hang out like you used to, but tonight it's all about that and you will not let the argument you had earlier distract you from enjoying your bestfriends company.

"No, I came down here like five minutes ago" He says rubbing his chest that's adorned by a black tight T-shirt that enhances his muscular biceps. He has on some matching black joggers, some black sneakers that look like they cost your entire life, and a gold chain dangles around his neck to tie the look together.

He smells of expensive cedarwood and amber smoke, his fragrance so good it's slightly turning you on but you know that he's way out of your league, plus that's your bestfriend and you shouldn't look at him in any other manner, besides you know that he could have any girl he wanted to with the way he looks and smells.

"Good, I didn't want to make you wait too long" You tell him. It's true, at some point you realized that your hair was taking longer than expected but you got it done just in time to make it downstairs at 7. You decided to go with a natural makeup look for the night since you'd probably be getting on rides. You wear a black tight long sleeve top that pushes your glittery breasts up slightly and some light blue jeans with white sneakers.

A simple but cute look is what you wanted for the night and as simple as you thought you looked, Satoru was almost drooling at the sight of your chest and how fat your ass looked in those jeans.

"I brought a hoodie in case you need it later" He tells you holding it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

"I'll be fine" You reply.

"You always say that, then you end up freezing" He laughs taking your small backpack that holds your twin guns inside, incase of an emergency.

"Yeah whatever, c'mon let's go-- and you're driving since you want to be funny" You roll your eyes walking ahead of him as he snaps out of the trance that your body puts him in every time he watches you walk away.

Silence takes over the first few minutes of the car ride, not intentionally but because you were looking out the window with your mind elsewhere, specifically someone else. One part of you wants to call him and apologize and the other part of you is telling you to stand your ground, and regardless of the internal battle you're having you just want to be near him.

"You okay?" Satoru asks glancing over to you for a second.

"Yeah, Just a little tired" You lie to him.

"I don't believe you, but I also won't push you to tell me anything until you're ready" He says resting his hand on your knee.

"Just some inner personal issues I have going on, but I'll be okay." You give him a fake smile.

"Well those personal issues better find somewhere else to be tonight, because tonight is just about us having fun and hopefully you throwing up after one of the rides" He chuckles.

"Hell no, last time we got on the zipper you puked all over me asshole" You remind him.

"Listen in my defense we were next in line and that funnel cake had to be dealt with quickly" He laughs stopping at a red light.

" Look , just let go of everything that you got on your mind today and let's focus on having a good time okay?" He tells you giving you a soft smile.

"Okay" You smile placing the hand he rests on your knee on his. The light turns green and he steps on the gas revving the engine before taking off, you sigh in relief as you realize that your best friend is absolutely right, you should be looking forward to having fun instead of thinking about someone else.

--SUKUNAS POV--

You didn't want her to leave. You were infuriated when she walked out that door. You weren't infuriated with her though, you were infuriated with yourself for being a fucking idiot.

You. The King of curses, The most evil spirit in the world, has started to become vulnerable and it's all because of one woman. A woman who you know nothing about but want to know everything about. A woman who you shouldn't care about but takes up every single corner of your mind. A woman with a smart mouth but an even smarter mind. That woman. The woman you had every intention on killing but has now become the object of all your desires.

You take a sip of your extremely strong rum, as you think about the earlier argument with her. You could have lied to her and at least given her some sort of answer rather than dodge her questions, you think to yourself but you also answer to no-one.

What do I do now? You ask yourself as you quickly dart up and throw your glass of alcohol against the wall in a fit of rage, the glass shatters and the hot liquid runs down the wall of your  while your pace around your bedroom running your hands through your hair.

That's a question you can't even answer yourself right now. All you have on your mind right now is finding Sochu to get an explanation from her and watch the life leave her eyes as you slit her throat slowly.

You specifically told her not to intervene on this mission, especially because she has this unrealistic fantasy of ruling the world with you, even though you made it very clear to everyone that the only person ruling anything would be you and just you alone, not to mention that if you were to choose someone to rule by your side she wouldn't even be on the list of spirits you would chose.

You take your phone out of your pockets and open your text messages, the first name at the top is the only person you want to talk to right now, but you know that this has to end now, the feelings, the constant thinking about her, the sex it all has to end in order for you to continue your plan.

Instead you scroll down to Sochu's name who has conversations with her damn self in your messages because you never text her back, or most of the time you just ignore her. You click on the phone button and the line starts to ring, you decide to keep your cool to trick her into thinking that you don't know what she's done, a little flirting will have her on her way here within seconds.

"Yes Sir?" She answers after the first ring. Pathetic.

Y/n's stubborn and bratty ass would have made you call her 3 times before answering you, and she'd probably laugh in your face if you threatened her about not answering you on the first ring or even on the first call, and that's what you like about her, she is fucking fearless.

"Sochu, where are you?" You ask her already irritated.

"Around... Handling things." She says with an annoying giggle.

"Hm, things like what?" I ask her.

"Just spoke to the other sorcerer girl who hates y/n about the plan to destroy her" She reminds you as you had completely forgotten about that other sorcerer.

"Well now that you're done, I want you here in ten minutes" You tell her. You expect her to squeal or quickly say yes but instead you get answered with silence for a few seconds before she gives you an answer.

"How about an hour? I have something that needs to be gotten rid of" She says over the phone.

"How about who the fuck are you to be negotiating times with me?" You growl into the phone.

"S-sorry sir I won't be coming for another hour, because I need to handle this- we need to get back on track"

" We? On track for what?" You ask her curiously.

"It seems like nobody is taking the original plan seriously anymore--so I've decided to take matters into my own hands" She says.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" You ask her, but she returns your questions with silence and you suddenly feel like something isn't right as the atmosphere of the phone call changes and everything around you seems to stand still.

"I'm getting rid of her Sukuna- and I'm telling her everything before I do. I'll bring home some funnel cake though" She giggles over the phone before hanging up.

"Sochu??? Sochu? You fucking BITCH" you yell slamming your phone against the wall and quickly grabbing your car keys, because you have to get to Sochu before she gets to y/n and luckily you turned y/n's location on without her knowing a few days ago.

As you get in your car and speed off you realize that all of the pride, ego and feelings you were once trying to fight is no longer something you want to keep doing, you don't want to fight it anymore. You want her, you want all of her, even though you have no idea how it would work out or if it would even work out, yet despite all that you want her all for yourself and you won't let Sochu lay a fucking finger on her.

All it took was someone threatening her life for you to realize it, which you are fully aware that it's all so fucking hypocritical of you considering what your plan and motives were with her when you first met her.

Your heart races as you speed through the streets of Shibuya, because as much as you know about Y/N you have never seen her fight, and knowing Sochu she probably has back up just in case things go wrong for her.

"I'm coming baby" You mutter as you make a sharp turn drifting your car into the next street.

You won't let anyone touch her even if it's the last thing you do..

--Y/N POV--

"Okay you made it past a few rides without throwing up!" You joke with Gojo.

"Shut up I told you that I'd be fine" He nudges your shoulder chuckling.

"ehh whatever" You smile at him as you both stand in line for the Ferris wheel.

"So can we finally agree that I'm the best shot at that duck shooting game?" He asks.

"No we can't" You roll your eyes.

"Why not? I won a teddy bear for you!" He says admiring the way the carnival lights reflect against your skin.

" I only lost because my finger slipped" You joke

"What kind of sad ass excuse is that?" He asks as you both laugh.

"I'm glad we're here tonight. I feel like I have my bestfriend back" You tell him in a genuine tone looking up at him.

"Yeah?" He asks looking down into your eyes as his heart rate quickens at the sight of you and the butterflies in his stomach make him nervous.

"Yeah" You smile at him.

"Uh me too" He says looking away and rubbing the back of his neck to stop himself from kissing you.

"NEXT" the Ferris wheel operator yells. You and Gojo walk up and put your wrists up to get your carnival bracelets scanned. Once they are scanned you guys walk up to the small seat where Satoru helps you step inside to avoid you falling through the gap. The operator lowers the bar of the seat above your waists to keep you both safe even though Gojo could probably land on his own two feet if something were to actually happen.

The Ferris wheel starts moving backwards as you lay your head on Satoru's shoulder and start to think about how much you have enjoyed yourself tonight. You've barely even thought about a certain someone ever since you stepped foot into the Carnival. Satoru has made it his job to keep you happy, distracted and fed considering how hangry you can get sometimes.

"I appreciate how you've gone out of your way to make me feel better today" You tell him.

"It's part of my apology for being such a dick a few days ago" He says resting his cheek at the top of your head. "Which again, I'm so sorry for pushing you away"

"It's okay, as long as it doesn't happen again!" You tell him lifting your head slowly and giving him a smile. A smile that he would never get tired of, a smile that he wants to see every single day for the rest of his life.

He could never come to understand why he was so madly in love with you, but he didn't need to understand, all he knew was that he was in deep, but deep down he also knew that you were out of his league and that you deserved better.

No matter how much he thought that he didn't deserve you, He  decided that he couldn't keep hiding his feelings. Especially now with the way you're eyes are twinkling looking up at the stars as your seat stops at the top of the Ferris wheel.

He admires you as you admire every single bright star in the sky. You've always loved them, not only because you need them to use your power but because of the beauty within them. Stars could kill anyone, they could explode at any moment and end all of our lives yet they are gorgeous. While the stars are beautiful to you as you admire them, you are beautiful to him as he admires you.

"It won't happen again" He assures you "There's um something I need to tell you though" He takes a deep breath feeling nervous.

"What is it?" You say removing your eyes from the stars and placing them onto him. Your eyes widen when he takes his blind fold off and his hair falls over his eyebrows. Gojo never takes his blind fold off unless it's extremely important or during a heated fight, so whatever he's about to say might be something important.

"Y/N we've been friends for 7 years right?"

"Yeah" You nod. "And it's been an amazing 7 years" You tell him.

"I agree, but for the past 6 years I've been keeping something from you" He tells you.

"Satoru , I already know." You tell him.

"You know?" He asks you shocked.

"I've known for a while"

"What? So you already know that I-"

"Watch hentai? yeah I know" You giggle making him bust out in laughter.

"Alright you got me there" He takes a deep breath from the laughter. "But no that's not it" He tells you placing his bright blue eyes onto yours.

"It's not?" You ask confused. "So what is it then?"

"I hope nothing changes after I tell you this" He says worriedly.

"Satoru." You say as you pick up his hand and hold it in yours "Nothing will ever change between us, no matter what happens"

His heart dances in his chest at the touch of your small warm hand holding on to his, as he has always wanted it to be, and suddenly the thought of you always holding his hand like this gives him the push that he needs to tell you everything that he's felt for the past 6 and a half years.

"I want to tell you that for the past 6 years I've been In-" His words are interrupted by screams and screeches from below, you both look down to see people running and screaming in agony, confused you both look around from the top of the Ferris wheel and see someone in an all black cloak with a white hue of smoke coming from their hands.

"Satoru Look!" You point at the figure.

"Fuck! We have to get down from here!" He tells you putting his blind fold back on quickly.

"My bag" You tell him as you take it from him taking out your guns and tucking them behind you. Gojo grips onto the metal bar and snaps it off of the seat with no problem. You quickly pull your phone out and dial Maki's number while Gojo slowly gets out of the seat and clings onto one of the metal bars holding up the Ferris Wheel.

"Hello?" Maki says over the phone.

"Emergency at the Carnival. Hurry!"  You say while stuffing the small bear Gojo won for you in your backpack and putting your bag on.

"On my way!" She yells back through the phone hanging up.

You climb down the seat and hold on to the railing on the other side of Gojo, you climb down slowly making sure you don't miss any of the bars and fall. Gojo holds your hand and quickly teleports you both to the ground where you stumble slightly but make it safely.

You both slowly walk up to the figure who stands there with her hands at her sides almost balled up in a fist with white and almost light blue smoke coming from her hands.

"We can handle it" He whispers as people around you start running and evacuating the area. "It  seems like a special grade" he adds as you both get closer.

"Do you think it can understand us?" I ask cautiously as I notice that this curse looks like a human body in a cloak.

"Maybe" he says.

"I can try to distract it" you mention. But there's no time because the figure quickly lifts it's hand and some sort of force field knocks you to the side making you hit your head on the cotton candy stand nearby.

"Y/n ! " Gojo runs over to you as blood runs down you're forehead.

"I'm okay Satoru" You assure him stumbling to stand up.

"Are you sure?" He helps you up.

"I'm fine" You reassure him

"Hey, why don't you take your shit out on me?!?" Gojo spits at the curse trying to keep his cool.

"I'm sure I'm the one you want "  He taunts  the figure with his hands in his pockets as you get back on your feet.

"I want her" the figure says pointing at you.

You narrow your eyes at the spirit trying to see what it looks like but you can't and for some reason the voice behind the dark cloak is extremely familiar.

"So you speak?" Satoru asks cautiously as you slowly take a few steps closer to his side.

"I do. And before I get rid of her, I have a lot to say"

"You're not touching her and we don't give a fuck about what you have to say" Gojo warns the figure.

"You shouldn't be so sure of that.. Especially when what I have to say has a lot to do with Sukuna" She giggles.

You and Gojo glance at each other in shock, you both realize in this very moment that this is another one of Sukuna's ambushes. You nod at each other in agreement to hear the spirit out before exorcising it.

"Y/n.. sweetie," It says enthusiastically. "It's so good to see you again" the spirit says.

"Again?" Gojo asks confused.

"Again? What the fuck are you talking about?" You ask just as confused as Gojo.

"We'll get to that later" She mentions.

"You know y/n I have heard so much about you, Sukuna just won't shut up about you, he's so.. obsessed with you it's kind of getting annoying" She sighs.

"What does he want from me?" You ask as your hands start to sweat at the thought of the most ruthless spirit in the world even knowing who you are.

"Well at first he just wanted to kill you, then he'd deal with Gojo"

"You have two minutes to get to the point before we slaughter you" Satoru interrupts immediately.

"Like I said, He wanted to kill you because thousands of years ago someone with your exact same Cursed Technique  defeated him and got him sealed" She mentions. "And of course he didn't want that situation to repeat itself" She laughs.

"He started doing his research on which Sorcerers could possibly ever beat him and he narrowed the list down to you two..but then he got obsessed with you" She says angirly.

"That's not my fucking problem" You reply.

"Oh but it is.. you see he was supposed to kill you and instead he's been putting it off"

"Guess that gives me time to find him and off him first" You smirk.

"He's been too busy fucking you, to kill you"

"What the fuck is she talking about y/n?" Gojo asks with slight anger in his tone.

The spirits statement takes you off guard as your head jolts back in confusion. "I don't know what the fuck she's talking about but I'm about to blow her unhinged brains out" You say whipping out your guns and pointing them at the spirit.

"You want to repeat that one more time?" You say annoyed. "Because I'm sure as fuck done talking"

"Gladly" She says lifting her hands up slowly and pulling off the hoodie that was covering her face. Your heart sinks and your legs start to feel numb when you see that it's the same woman who came to you about Ryo at the school earlier.

"You?" You manage to say in shock.

"Me" She smiles.

"who is this?" Satoru says, but he doesn't get an answer because you are too much in a state of shock to understand.

"Answer me, who is this?" He says shaking your shoulder.

"She-I.. She's the ex of Ryo, he's someone I've been hooking up with-at least that's what I thought she was" You say in a low tone.

Satorus heart slightly breaks at your words. The thought of another man touching you the way that he's always wanted to is making him sick to his stomach, but he knows that he can't be mad at you because you're a single woman and you can do as you please, and he knows this isn't the time or place to talk about any of this.

"Does Ryo Know what you are? have you been lying to him?" You ask her hoping that the answer is what you want to hear.

"God, Y/n you are so naive... so stupid." She giggles.

"Answer my question" You raise your voice as your eyes start glossing over. "Answer me!" you yell.

"Ryo, is short for Ryomen Sukuna, you dumb bitch" She admits with a smile on her face.

"No, that's not true" You say whispering. "That's not true I- would never- No!" You say your hands shaking with fear and anger.

"Y/n" Gojo says shaking his head confused.

You look over at Gojo who's eyes are glued onto you in disbelief. "Satoru this isn't true-I wouldn't-no! She's lyng, She's just some jealous ex" you tell him, but he doesn't say anything, he just stares.

"You're a liar, Gojo she's lying!" you look at him for reassurance but he doesn't seem to be giving you any.

"I have proof" She smiles making you both look back at her. She steps to the side revealing Mai standing behind her with a black folder.

"Mai?" You and Gojo ask in Shock.

"It's true Gojo, y/n has been sleeping with Ryomen, Sukuna this entire time and she knew who he was from the beginning" She lies.

"Mai you fucking traitor that isn't true!" Gojo yells at her coming to your defense. "You're working with cursed spirits now?" He asks enraged.

Mai doesn't say anything but instead she looks over at you giving you a small but evil smirk as she opens the folder and drops it in front of you both.

"I took this folder from Masamichi's office, it has his signature and it contains all information about the King of Curses including his photo" You both look at the folder and you feel nauseous when you see the photo of Ryo smack in the middle of all the information written but he's barely recognizable in the photo.

The Photo shows him, with Four arms, a mouth for a stomach and his build way bigger than what he looks like, He sits on a throne made out of bones wearing a robe that only covers anything below his waist, and holding up the thrown? An enormous pile of dead bodies, Men, Women and Children holding his seat up as he sits there with an evil smile on his face.

This can't be the same man you've been sleeping with, there's no way it's him you think to yourself shaking your head.

"You don't recognize him without the four arms right? well that's because he isn't even in his full form yet" The spirit laughs.

"Mai this doesn't mean she's sleeping with him! Why are you doing this? You can't hate y/n this much to make this shit up!" Satoru yells at her.

"Keep flipping through the fol-"

"Fuck you- She's my best friend! She wouldn't do that" Gojo interrupts her.

"Gojo for once get your head out of your ass when it comes to her and look through the folder" Mai pleads.

And there it is. The one thing that broke Satoru's heart to the core. Pictures of you and Sukuna at the club in the hallway, Pictures of you meeting up with him at the movies, and a Picture of him fucking you in his car, were right there at the back of the folder.

You feel yourself about to throw up from disgust, but all you can do right now is try to convince Gojo of the truth, the truth being that you truly didn't know even though you are still in denial yourself about Ryo being Sukuna even though you have seen the photos and information.

"She's been playing us all" Mai says. "She's been playing you the most Satoru, She became your friend to set you up to die, she's been planning this for years"

Gojo slowly puts the folder down, as his eyes are glued on to you, You both stand up as tears start to fall from your eyes and you realize that your best friend no longer believes you.

"Satoru please.. I didn't do this- I didn't know!" you plead with him as you sniffle and your lips tremble

But you get nothing but silence for a few seconds. Instead he takes his blind fold off slowly and drops it onto the ground. He takes a few steps towards you getting closer to you as he stares deep into your eyes, with a different kind of stare, there's no love in them, no friendship, no admiration, Just emptiness, confusion and anger.

"Please" You whisper grabbing his hand and placing it on your heart. "You're my bestfriend you have to believe me" You sob. "I promise you, that I didn't know-I -- he used me" You cry holding his hand tightly.

"You disgust me" He whispers making you go silent.

"No- Gojo please" You plead with him

"You are such a shit sorcerer, no wonder you can't control your domain-- you were always so focused on him" He whispers.

At that moment it feels like your heart has shattered. The one thing you never wanted to do was disappoint him and you did it anyways, even if it wasn't intentional so you probably did deserve his harsh words but regardless of that it still broke you to hear them, especially because Mai is making shit up.

Mai. You could kill her right now, you should kill her right now you think to yourself, but you're brain is too fucking scrambled to do anything or say anything to her right now, all you care about is convincing Satoru.

"Please" You whisper as he rips his hand away from yours and stepping away from you.

"I've already informed Masamichi and everyone else in our team" They are looking through her dorm as we speak, and she'll be prosecuted".

You're too numb to even react to what she said, instead you suddenly can't even feel your legs anymore and you fall to your knees. There's no point in you even trying anymore. The man who was once your best friend doesn't believe a single word coming out of your mouth right now and it doesn't seem like he ever will.

"Good. A criminal like her shouldn't be slutting around with spirits anyway" Gojo says. His words make you sob even harder.

"Oh look at who joined the party" The spirit says clapping in excitement. "Our Main Character RYOMEN SUKUNA!" She yells excitedly while you're on your knees with your head lowered with nothing but tears running down your face.

Sukuna is quickly stomping over to Sochu but quickly stops in his tracks at the sight of what's going on. Sochu is smiling, almost beaming in excitement, The other sorcerer Mai Zenin looks proud and accomplished, Gojo Satoru looks infuriated yet disgusted. Then there's you. You. You look defeated, on your knees with your two guns on the floor and your shoulders jolt with every sob. You don't even look like yourself.

He's too late. His mind and his feelings are all over the place right now. He can't stand to see you like this, but this is what he wanted right? He wanted to destroy you emotionally and mentally before he could kill you and you were so ruined that you couldn't even react to his presence. He slowly makes his way closer to the all of you but remaining cautious around you and Gojo.

"Ryo." You whisper, refusing to call him Sukuna when he gets closer.

"Tell them the truth.. Tell them I didn't know" You say softly in between sobs. He remains silent.

"I can't lose my best-friend.. please tell him that I didn't know" you plead with him as his heart breaks to see you in this state, You would never beg a soul for anything, not even him yet here you are using the last bit of your sanity to ask him for something, that he unfortunately can't give you.

"Tell them the truth.. and I-Ill let you kill me" You plead with him truthfully.

You meant every single word, you would let him kill you if it meant your best friend wouldn't hate you, wouldn't be disgusted by you. You were willing to die for the forgiveness of Gojo Satoru no matter what.

"FUCKING TELL HIMM" You scream in agony as tears run down your face. The scream almost makes Gojo break and run over to hug you. But he doesn't he remains strong and disgusted by you, for your lies and betrayal.

"I'll let you kill me- that's what you want right? you want me out of your way well you got it Sukuna or Ryo or whoever the fuck you are- I- I don't care just please" you cry out.

But instead Sukuna remains silent, he doesn't make a move and he doesn't say a damn word, and all it does is break you more. He is torn between taking over the world and wanting you, and he feels like shit at the fact that you are suffering and that you are willing to die for the truth.

He didn't expect things to go down this way, simply because he didn't expect to fall for you as fast as he did or at all for that matter. He wanted to see you destroyed before slaughtering you with a huge smile on his face and instead he hates this, he hates all of it, But he also can't give up the one thing he's been chasing for thousands of years and that's truly ruling the universe if possible. The internal battle is over and like always his ego has one.

"Wow you are putting on such a show y/n!" Mai claps slowly rolling her eyes.

A sudden sense of self-hatred begins to blossom inside of you. Gojo is right, you're a criminal and he was right about anything else he said. You're disgusted with yourself, you are currently losing everything in this very moment, maybe even your mind.

You hate yourself with every single bit of strength that you have left. This may be the first time in a long time that you have felt a singular emotion that couldn't be changed no matter what happened. You could feel self-hatred right now no matter what was happening around you in this very moment, it was a steady feeling and it had every intention to stay within you.

"You were the one who unsealed me from the prison realm y/n" He lies. Your eyes widen because just when you think things can't get worse they do when he says those words.

Your ears start ringing and your vision starts to blur, it seems like the only thing you can hear right now is your heart beat and your breathing.

Did he just lie and say you were the reason for his escape? You think to yourself in silence.

"I say we do the Jujutsu Sorcerer Organization a favor and execute her right here Satoru" Mai rests her hand on his shoulder.

"We'll say she tried to attack us with Sukuna and we won't get into trouble" Mai adds.

"No!" The spirit says. "I'll get rid of her, me and Sukuna will leave and we will leave you two alone for now" she smirks.

"That wasn't the fucking deal" Mai yells

"I 'll be the one to kill her so I suggest you stay out of my way or ill make sure you go down with her" The spirit says.

For a few moments you sit still and quiet, and you start to think that maybe you should let them kill you. You tell yourself that you already don't have anything else to lose. You're probably already expelled, the police is going to start looking for you, and Gojo despises you, and you don't even want to bare the pain of seeing Maki disgusted with you.

Sukuna and Gojo aren't saying anything. Honestly you expected them to be fighting at the very least, but they aren't they are both stuck in their own heads and feelings to even do or say anything.

A laugh escapes your lips and everyone suddenly looks at you in shock.

How could she be laughing at a time like this? They all think to themselves.

You can't stop though, you just laugh harder and harder as blood continues dripping from your forehead and tears roll down your cheeks. You yourself don't even know why you're laughing but you also don't care because in a split second you decided that if you'll be dying you're going to go out with a bang.

Laughter is the last thing you remember before you say you're next words and all hell breaks loose.

"Domain Expansion, Big bang" You whisper with a maniacal smile on your face before everything goes white and blank..

-

-

A/N: Things just got fucking real besties!! Y/N is about to go through it! Comment what you think is going to happen next?? See you in two weeks with a new update!! Love you all, please stay safe and drink water.

XOXO. Queen Of Curses.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.2K 2.2K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
374K 13.5K 52
〚 妖艶 〛 ╰┈➤"ʙᴇᴡɪᴛᴄʜ." | once upon a time, there was a girl who was as soft as an angel. And a curse who had the fury of a demon. "...
7K 190 7
Previously Ikuzo, Temera! Ryomen Sukuna x Fem!Reader On the surface, Ryomen Sukuna might just be your regular bad boy with big ego who didn't care fo...
51.3K 1.7K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...