My Love (Yandere Teacher x Re...

By StacyLE5

It's you first day after the summer holidays since you moved from your old town. And it is also your first da... More

Chapter 1 - Your First Day
Chapter 2 - Gossip Girls
Chapter 3 - The Reaper's Revenge
Chapter 4 - A New Friend
Chapter 5 - Help Required
Chapter 6 - A Really Bad Feeling
Chapter 7 - A Calm Day?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

2.5K 78 42
By StacyLE5

The weekend finally started and I didn't have to go to school.
But these were the last two days I could spend with my cousin since he is leaving on monday.

So as I received a message from Kaoru that she wanted to meet up somewhere I was sad that I had to reject her.
While I wanted to text her back Taro sat right next to me.
"Why are you not meeting up with your friends?"
He asked me confused.

"Well we only can spend two more days together and I don't want you to be left alone here," I said. That was one reason but since I know that there is a crazy stalker outside I don't really want to go anywhere.
'Fortunately I go on a class trip next week so I should be save.' I thought.

"I could come with you," Taro said to me while I was lost in thought.
"Hmm? I didn't think about that... I can ask Kaoru if she is okay with that," I answered.

'If I am being honest I don't want to go but I am not alone so it should be fine,' I tried to convince myself.

So later that day, me and Taro meet up with Kaoru at a café.
To my suprise they got along with each other very well.
But I couldn't really relax this whole time. I just looked around several times. I was so paranoid, I thought everybody was staring at me.

"Hey, we could take a photo of us and send it to Haru and Jun," Kaoru said as she got her cafe. "Great idea. Let me just take my phone and..." I hesitated as I couldn't find it in my pocket. "I could have sworn that I took it with me..." I said quietly.

"It's okay, I can take the picture." Kaoru smiled at me and took out her phone.
She took a picture of us and we continued talking to each other.

"Ah yeah (Y/N), you are rather... how do I say this... distracted lately. Did anything happen?" Kaoru asked me suddenly.

Before I could answer, Taro did for me. "Yes, this stupid teacher happend."
I looked at Taro suprised and so did Kaoru.
"Do you mean Mr. Ishizawa?" She asked.

"See (Y/N), even Kaoru knows who I am talking about," Taro continued.
"By the way, what did you want to talk about with him? You didn't tell me yesterday," I asked.
Taro looked at me seriously. "Like I said it was not that important but you should maybe stay away from him," He said to me.

"Since we are going on a class trip on monday that will be very difficult," Kaoru said.
"And if I am being honest he isn't that bad... well yes, he is strict but it's his job," she continued.

Taro looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.
'Just his job? This is definitely not a part of his job!'

Suddenly Kaoru received a message and as she looked at it she stood up.
"I am really sorry but I have to go now," she said a bit nervous.
"But we were here for only half an hour," I said a bit disappointed.
"Yeah I know... but I am sure we can meet up again soon." She forced a smile and walked of quickly.

"What was that?" Taro looked at me confused.
"That's a really good question..." I said.

Narrator's POV

The message that Kaoru received was send by an unknown person. Well at least unknown to her.

What you don't know, is that she has been getting threatened for almost two weeks now. She didn't take it seriously at the beginning but this changed as one night she got a letter which left her no choice but to be terrified.

Since that night Kaoru tried to get some distance between the two of you but you were just too kind to her. She just couldn't leave you alone like this.

You and Taro decided to get some ice cream before you go home.
So you got your favorite ice cream and you two walked with ice towards your home.

You trusted Taro because you didn't know where you were. But after about 30 minutes you knew that the two of you got lost.
Unfortunately you forgot your phone but you had an idea.
"We should probably ask someone for help since I don't have my phone with me," you said to Taro. He just sighed, "Okay fine."

As you went around a corner you bumped into a man. You almost fell down because of it. But the man grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.
You automatically tried to back away but he didn't let go of you.

"My, you should look forwards when you are walking," the man said with a familiar voice.
You looked up.
"M-Mr. Ishizawa?" You asked.

Taro grabbed your hand quickly and pulled you away from the teacher.
"I'm sorry-" You wanted to apologise but Taro interrupted you. "C'mon now," he said while he was still holding your hand and started walking.

"Is there anything I can help with?" Mr. Ishizawa grabbed your shoulder quickly to stop you. He clearly ignored Taro who was getting really angry.
You looked at your cousin who sighed.
"Fine," he mumbled.

While Taro explained your situation to Mr. Ishizawa you noticed something in the teacher's pocket. It looked like a phone, similar to yours but Mr. Ishizawa quickly hid it with his hand as he noticed your glance.
He smiled at you as you looked up at him.

Mr. Ishizawa didn't really listen to Taro this whole time. He already knew what your problem was, of course he did.

"So you can't find your way home." Mr Ishizawa smirked a little while he was getting a bit closer to you.
Taro clenched his fist. 'I can't just stay beside her and do nothing against this scum,' he thought while he glared at the teacher.

"It would be my pleasure to help you," Mr Ishizawa said.
"If I am being honest you are far away from home."

Taro looked annoyed at the teacher. 'Was this whole thing planned? There is no fucking way,' he thought while Mr. Ishizawa started to lead you the way.
Your cousin walked between you and the teacher. Mr Ishizawa was obviously annoyed with the boy. It seemed that his threat didn't work on Taro.

Mr. Ishizawa's POV

'This little bastard really decided to stay in my way... I gave him a chance because he is the cousin of my sweet angel but if he thinks that this will save him, he is absolutely wrong.

My darling, don't worry. I will take care of this problem.'

While I lead (Y/N) towards her home I noticed that she was yawning quite often. It was cute but at the same time it made me worry about her.
I know that she is not getting enough sleep lately but there is no way I could help her... well at least right now.

(Y/N)'s POV

I somehow felt very uncomfortable as Mr. Ishizawa lead us home. Taro said some random things to me several times and it was pretty awkward.

I didn't know why he acted like that but it seemed to me that it had something to do with Mr. Ishizawa.
In the meantime the teacher just ignored Taro and walked besides us.

After a little while I started to recognize my surroundings and so did Taro.
"Finally, I know where we are. We are home in about 15 minutes," he said but the teacher didn't pay any attention to him.

"Sir, I think we can find the way by ourselves now." Taro noticed that Mr. Ishizawa ignored him.
After a few seconds of silence the teacher finally responded. "Even if you know the way, I shouldn't let two young people go home by themselves at this time of the day," he said without even looking at Taro.

I looked confused at Mr. Ishizawa and then at my watch. It was 7pm so it was not that late. 'That's kind of weird,' I thought.

Taro seemed to be really unhappy about his answer. But to my suprise he didn't look confused at all... did he expect an answer like that?

I was silent the whole time while we were walking. I just didn't feel like talking and Taro told me a few stories so I didn't have to talk.
But I noticed that Mr. Ishizawa seemed really upset. I thought he was just bored or annoyed at us so I asked.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Ishizawa?" I said and he immediately looked me in the eyes. "What is it my dear?" He responded with a smile and Taro shrugged.

"Disgusting," he mumbled and I was a bit shocked by it.

"We don't want to bother you so if you have something else to do then you really can just le-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"I don't have anything more important to do than this and I already told you several times, that you are not bothering me at all."
He paused and then mumbled something after that. "But another person here does."
I could barley understand him but Taro seemed to understand every single word.

As we arrived at my house Mr Ishizawa said goodbye and went away.
Taro and I went inside my room and Taro sighed.

"Don't you fucking realise that this dude is a creep?" He said loudly to me. I was confused and just looked at him.

"You are so stupid sometimes," he said angry.
"He just showed us the way home," I said to him.

"And you think it was just a coincidence? Like how many coincidences were there?
I don't think you lost your phone and Kaoru clearly didn't want to leave," he said.

I went quiet and thought about it and he was right. Mr. Ishizawa was acting weird around me since ever but I thought it was just the way he is.
If I am being honest I had doubts about this since yesterday...

"You should really be more careful. You can't trust a person just because they are your teacher," Taro interrupted my thoughts.
"Yes I know, you told me several times by now," I said.
"Apparently not often enough," he said and walked to the bathroom.

Next morning Taro packed all his stuff together and so did I for the class trip. But I was really sad that Taro already had to go.
"Where are you guys going again?" Taro asked my while he put his shirts away.
"To Okinawa," I responded.
"I see that's in the Kyushu region right?"
"I think so," I said to him as my mother came into my room.

"Taro your mother is waiting downstairs. How long do you think you need to pack everything?" My mother asked him with a smile.

"I think 10 minutes are enough," he said to my mother.
"Do they really have to leave today?" I asked her. "Sweetie, you aunt has to work tomorrow and Taro has school on monday." She smiled at me and closed the door after she left the room.
"I see..." I mumbled quietly.

"Don't be sad. You can text me anytime. Believe me, it will be fun as long as you stay with your friends." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

After 10 minutes I went downstairs with Taro.
My Mum made a lunchbox ready for them even if they just have to drive for an hour to get home. It was really cute how she cared for everybody.

My aunt and Taro said goodbye and went outside.
"Be careful on your way home," I said to them and Taro turned to me.
"You should stay careful," he said and got in the car.

I sighed.
While I looked at the car as they drove away I noticed a little black point at the bottom of the car.

Taro's POV

"Hey mom, could we visit (Y/N) next weekend again? She doesn't live far away so it should be possible right?"
I asked my mother. I somehow felt uncomfortable by leaving her alone that weekend.
"I'm sorry Taro but don't you think she should get some rest after her class trip. She will surely need it," my mother responded.

"I know but maybe just for a day?" I tried to convince her.
"I can't drive you next weekend, I have to work and-"
My mother went silent.
"Mom? Is everything-" "Shhhh!" She interrupted me. "Do you hear this humming sound?"  She asked me.

I listened carefully and she was right, it was barley audible bur I heard it too.
My mother pulled the car over and we got out of the car to look what it was but we couldn't find anything.

Suddenly I heard something beeping and it clearly came from the car. 
I didn't know what I was doing, I just grabbed my mothers arm and tried to pull her away as the sound got louder.

The last thing I could remember was an unbearable heat I felt on my left arm which was facing the car and my mother who was screaming out of pain.

Narrator's POV

You almost finished packing all your stuff for tomorrow as you heard the phone ringing downstairs.
Your mother picked up.
"Hello, Mrs. (L/N) here?" You could hear your mother talk.
"What?! Are they alright?" She sounded very shocked.
"Yes she is my sister.... okay thank you..."
You went downstairs because this sounded very serious.

As your mother hung up you saw tears running down her face.
"Mom? What is it? What happend?" I asked her worried.
"Yeah... It's just the shock. Please don't worry," she said to me while she sat down and I sat next to her.
"Your aunt and Taro had an accident but the doctor told me that they are not in mortal danger so it's fine.
Taro has 2nd degree burns all over his arm and your aunt has quite a big one on her torso..." She stopped but continued.
"Thanks to Taro she is still alive." She began to cry again and you could also feel tears running down your face.

'She could have died?' You thought. You were very thankful that she didn't die like this.

Apparently there was one certain person who wasn't so happy about that.

"I should have done it myself."
...

You suddenly felt very uncomfortable and there was one question in your head: '...was this really an accident?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.7K 29
𝗠𝗬 𝗦π—ͺπ—˜π—˜π—§ 𝗕𝗒𝗬, what if the silent, sweet boy in your school decided to give you a letter one day confessing his feelings? you accepted you t...
98 1 8
Moving to a new school is tough, but making friends is harder. Your first day you make a friend and find a rival. Who will win? A YanderexReader stor...
22.5K 907 26
π— π—’π—‘π—’π— π—”π—‘π—œπ—”: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the town you wanted to escape isn't eas...
502K 20.5K 82
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€ 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻�...