๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ...

SP3LLONY0U เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ love manifests in mysterious ways. โยฐ.โˆ™ใƒ…ห™ ๐™™๐™™ ๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™˜ ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
MY HEARTT
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.

two.

6K 159 19
SP3LLONY0U เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

HOODLIFE CRISIS. | ANJELIA'S POV
DATE | TIME : FRIDAY,
AUGUST 12th 2022 | 6:50 PM.
LOCATION : WHEREVER NOTI FILMS, NEW YORK.

NOTI HOLDS THE door for me as we walk in. immediately met with the sound of mad people talking at once. i look around, deciding to assess my surroundings before doing anything else. there's mad people here, a few more guys than girls but the ratio isn't that off. i immediately notice that most of the guys look older than me, and make a note to not be too friendly because i know that i don't exactly look my age.

the room is huge, and dead center is a white box that i'm guessing is where they record the videos. in front of the white walls is a huge couch and a decently sized coffee table with a lot of opened, and half drunken bottles of soda, as well as lighters and a bunch of weed crumbs that i can see all the way from where i'm standing.

Over to the side of the white room is the smallest 'kitchen' area, which just had a few cabinets, a fridge, and a microwave. which, to be fair, is all you really need. and then theres a random door, which i assume is the bathroom. "noti why the fuck is it so damn hot in here bro." i feel my face contort into one of disgust at the muggy feeling of the room.

"it is right? i thought i was buggin'." i give him a look and go over to the kitchen area as he goes to turn the air conditioning on. i hear the hum as i open the fridge, to grab a water. i take a sip from the bottle before hearing my cousin's voice again, "aii ya, ima leave the air on for a few so it can get cool in here before we start. we jus' can't have the air on while recording because it shows up mad loud in the video." he explains.

there's a few hums of acknowledgment, me not included, but most just nod and carry on with their conversations. i go back over to sit on the couch, but as soon as i drop my bag on the cushion i hear my name from in the white walls. i turn, seeing my noti talking to two boys. they both cute from what i can tell, cause one has a ski mask on, but shiiiit.

the one with the ski mask is a lil taller than the other kid, though they're both taller than me, and he also got his hair tied back in a ponytail while the other one got his hair out curly. the kid with his hair out cute as fuck, he slightly darker than his friend and as i'm looking at him i notice a little smirk grow on his face. yeah he def knows he's fine.

the dark skinned man waves me over and i internally sigh, not really being in the mood to fully meet new people. still, i make my way over to the three. "come. i wanna- i wanna introduuuuce youu." noti drags his words in exaggeration, causing me to roll my eyes at him but still send a toothless smile to the two boys.

noti wraps an arm around my shoulders, shaking me vigorously which makes me push him away. "you doin' so much right now nigga." i give him a straight face as the boys start laughing besides us. "okay okay, chill mah heart, you're like five." my jaw goes slack and i punch him in his arm. "who the fuc-" and then he has the audacity to cut me off mid sentence.

i mean mug my cousin as he speaks, and he carries on as if he doesn't realize me looking at him. "anywayssss, ddot, dd, this is my cousin jinx. jinx, this-" noti gets cut off this time, by the kid with his hair out, dd. "i'm david, but everyone calls me dd." he introduces himself, keeping direct eye contact- which i somehow manage to maintain.

i smile at that, loving the eye contact. "i'm jinx, thats what noti calls me anyway." i shrug and dap up his outstretched hand with a toothy smile, showing my metal laced teeth, the pink of my rubber bands no doubt showing through. finally, i turn towards the kid with the ski mask, "and you're ddot?" he nods nonchalantly, looking down at my hand and pausing a few beats before dapping me up.

i feel a pat on my back, making me look back at my cousin with a face, cause why are you petting me like a dog?? "get to know each other while i go figure out how ima do this video." i suck my teeth, "noti you owe me food and a blunt my nigga, don't think i forgot." as i speak, my cousin's lips pull into a straight line. he touches behind both his ears, feeling a perfectly rolled blunt and handing it to me.

"i gotchu with food when we leave outta here later." i nod, a satisfied smile splaying on my lips as i feel my pockets for a lighter. "here." i turn back to the boys, ddot with a lighter in his hand. "appreciate you." i say as i take it, sparking up before giving it back.

dd watches me as i take a hit from the jawn, "nah real shit, i've known noti for mad long. how come i never seen you before, ma?" i watch as ddot starts tapping on his phone. "i jus' moved to sugar hill this week, i literally finished unpackin' earlier today. i use to live in queens." as i speak white smoke follows my words out my mouth, and my voice sounds slightly strained.

david's eyes don't leave mine as he speaks, "oh thas wassup, we from sugar hill. we rap, ion kno if you heard of us before." he adjusts his jeans and holds on to his belt as he watches me shake my head slightly. i glance back at my cousin, who's currently talking to idris, and i shrug. "i never listened to your music, i don't think. pero i know ya names from my cousin's channel."

HOODLIFE CRISIS | DAVID'S POV
SAME DATE. | SAME TIME.
SAME LOCATION.

I NOTICED HER as soon as she walked in, noti following behind after her. the conversation i was having with ddot was no longer happening, because i had just stopped answering. i watched as she said something to noti before going over to the fridge, and i was still watching when noti had came up to us.

ddot sucks his teeth, shaking his head at me. "stop staring at her bro, she gon' catch you 'nd it's gon' be awkward for both of ya niggas." i force myself to look away, shaking my own head free of thoughts as ddot and noti laughed at me. i mug them both as i rub my eye with my palm.

"my cousin ugly as fuck, you buggin' nigga." i can't tell if noti is joking when he speaks, causing a confused look to spread over my face. "that's not crazy??" i laugh, pushing his arm back. "i can't tell if she really yo cousin or you really think she ugly." noti sucks his teeth at that, shaking his head and laughing himself.

"nah she really my blood, she jus moved to tha hill. ya wanna meet her? she goin to ya school in september i think." he pauses for a second, looking over at her as she puts her purse down. "call her over here." ddot said, giving me a look causing me to suck my teeth. "dick." i mumble to my best friend as noti calls his cousin over.

when i turn my head towards her, we make eye contact instantly. she holds it for a second before looking me up and down, i smirk and she catches it when she gets back up to my face causing me to laugh a little. as the cousins go back and forth, i take a step back to look at her.

she got on an orange tank top that shows off her stomach underneath a black nike zip-up, with some black ripped jean shorts, and electro orange 1s. she has a pretty face and a nice ass body. she looks good as fuck, how the fuck she related to this ugly ass nigga??

i zone back in to what they saying jinx pushes noti away roughly, she looks annoyed as fuck which makes me and ddot laugh. when noti tries to introduce me to her, i cut him off. "i'm david, but everyone calls me dd." i give her a smile and she smiles back, we keep eye contact as we dap each other up. "i'm jinx, that's what noti calls me anyways."

i watch as she turns to ddot, and i watch their interaction, expecting ddot to dub her. instead he actually daps her up, which surprises me. he do not like talking to new people at all, but i think the fact that jinx was genuinely jus tryna say hello made him more okay with it. he been with his girl kami for months now, and he don't play about ha at all so he hates when females try it with him. but you can just tell that jinx is not like that forreal.

&&.    JINX'S NOTES !
idk if i should write the video out and then timeskip a week or if i should just timeskip a week and go from there. Lmkkkk

❪ written:  september 27, 2022. ❫
❪ published:  october 2, 2022. ❫       ❪ word count:  1621. ❫

E4N💙.
FOREVER NOTTI'S WORLD.

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

348K 11.4K 34
แด€ ส™สŸแดœแดœแด ๊œฑ แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด. โ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. โž โ you always know what to say. โž เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, โ”€โ”€โ”€ she...
20.4K 632 16
โ›๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.. โœ -โ˜†ๅฝก - - - -โ˜†ๅฝก - - - -โ˜†ๅฝก ๐€๐ฃ๐šฬ€, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ...
31.2K 863 21
"how you hating frm outside of tha' club? you can't even get in." ------------- โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| her friend drags her to a concert, & later on that...
23.6K 677 15
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...