𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀...

By _behindyou_

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? ... More

IMPORTANT A/N!
𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺
𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓
𝟮 - ❝𝗢𝗛 𝗡𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧-.. 𝗧𝗛-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘❞ 💥
𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️
𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍
𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️
𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔
𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉
𝟴 - ❝𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘❞ 🍷
𝟵 - ❝𝗡𝗘𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢!❞ 💃
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🥀
𝟭𝟯 - ❝'𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚' 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🍒
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘❞ 🍓
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️
𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹
a/n....
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝟱𝟬 𝘃 𝟭❞
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀❞
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞

𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️

3.9K 223 495
By _behindyou_

❝𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯
𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰❞

— 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘺

"WELCOME... MY DEAR DEMON SLAYERS.."

all attention turns to the kagaya ubuyashiki, the man adorning choppy black hair and bearing a hefty purple scar.

your jaws drops slightly,

holy lord...

"good morning, everyone. it feels like a beautiful day. the sky is a perfect blue, isn't it?"

oh god i would totally smash

"it makes me very happy we can have our twice-yearly hashira meeting without any members having changed."

you blink as your lightly pushed down into the ground, you turn your eyes up, it was kyojuro.

you blink, wide-eyed, cheeks burning heavily.

you swallow your breath and smush your face in the rocks,

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

"master, i sincerely pray for your increased happiness. it is good to see you so healthy" the white haired one with scars says respectfully, you side-eye him, to which he catches you and he bucks his head your way, perfectly mimicking those wannabe cheeto girls that when you look at them for a split second they think you're trying to start something.

"thank you, sanemi" his two daughters whose names you can vaguely remember help him kneel.

"i'm sorry, but.. before the hashira meeting, would you be so kind as to tell us about these corps members who travel with a demon, tanjiro kamado, and [name] [last name]"

"yes. my apologies for surprising you.. i have accepted tanjiro, nezuko and [name]. and i want everyone else to do the same."

you smirk cheekily, uzui scoffing at your face,

cheeky bitch

"ahhh.. even though my master requests it... i cannot consent.." gyomei murmurs.

"i too, must flamboyantly oppose. i can't accept a corps member consorting with a demon. i'd let the girl live, though! she's certainly a flashy one!" tengen grins.

you blink,

huh? that was more dialogue than i remember

"i will do anything you say, master!" mitsuri beams.

"no matter what happens... i'll forget right away.." muichiro murmurs, you wriggle slightly,

UGH HE'S SO CUTE

giyuu and shinobu stay silent.

" i can't believe it. more than anything.. i hate demons.." the one with the snake says.

cool 4 u

"master, i respect you from the bottom of my heart, but i do not understand this. i am against it.. the demon slayer corps kills demons. please, punish kamado, tomioka, and [last name]"  the white-haired one with scars says again.

i get you, but i'm going to be a bitch anyway

you mock him, turning your face away first so he wouldn't see you.

kyojuro and mitsuri snorted.

kagaya smiles and you felt your heart flutter,

i think i'm in love

"well then.. the letter.." he says.

"yes." one of the girls says and takes out a letter.

"this letter arrived from former hashira, sakonji urokodaki. i will read a portion of it." she smiles.

"please forgive tanjiro for being with his sister, who is a demon. through spiritual strength, nezuko maintains her human reason. even when starving, she refuses to eat people. she has persisted in this way for more than two years. it is difficult to understand, but it is undeniably the truth. should nezuko ever attack someone... together with tanjiro kamado, i, sakonji urokodaki, and giyuu tomioka will make amends by slicing open our stomachs."

tanjiro's eyes widen and tears form in his eyes.

you clear your throat, "uhhh, i dunno if you can understand me, like you do in every other story" your murmur.

"but, uh, if you can, i wanna do that too! um, well.. not wanna?" you sweat-drop, "but if nezuko eats a human, i'll kill my self! uh, sorry, not the right terminology" you cry inside, "i'll commit seppuku!"

you grin awkwardly, the hashira staring at you weirdly.

kagaya smiles, "of course"

you wanted to to flop down and stick your tongue out and act dead.

that was embarrassing..

"thank you" you smile meekly.

"and [name] [last name] shall also commit seppuku (or whatever the girl one is)"

tanjiro looks at you in shock.

"so what if they commit seppuku? if they want to die, they can rot! it doesn't prove a thing!"

"shinanzugawa is right! if she kills and etas someone, it's irreversible! the dead won't come back!"

"that is correct. i cannot guarantee or confirm that they will not attack people. however.. you cannot prove that she will attack people."

the scarred male gasps slightly.

"it is a fact that nezuko has not bitten anyone for over two years... and four people have staked their lives on her. if you would reject this... then you must offer something greater than urokodaki's order."

the two go shocked, you grin.

"furthermore, tanjiro has crossed paths with kibutsuji"

dayum, forgot about that.. dang, i didn't get to see my man.. actually.. i prolly would have died.. is she alright?? prolly not!

they all gasp, "no way!"

"are you saying that though no member of the hashira has faced him... this kid has?!"

"what did he look like?! what abilities did he have?! where is he?!"

you blink.

"did you fight?"

"what was kibutsuji doing?!"

"did you find his lair?!"

"hey! answer me!"

"shut up! i asked first!"

"start with kibutsuji' abilities, and then..."

the master places a finger on his lips, they all go silent.

"kibutsuji has sent his forces after tanjiro. he may merely wish to silence him, but for the first time... kibutsuji has shown his tail and we have grabbed it. i don't want to let go. and it's possible kibutsuji may have seen something unexpected in nezuko as well. do you understand?" he smiles.

"no, master, i do not understand!!"

sanemi, your mouth is, ehhh.. movin' a lot, like a rat. yappa yappa yappa yappa. shut it, please. thank you, sanemi

"letting a human live is one thing, but not a demon. i cannot agree, there is nothing normal about it."

he slices his arm and you blink,

blud's just like me

"master! demons are ugly and untrustworthy!! i'll prove it to you!!"

"sanemi.."

"hey demon! time to eat! come take a bite!" he spills his blood onto nezuko's box, you frown.

"shinanzugawa, it won't work in the light.. if you don't go in the shade, the demon won't come out. "

"my apologies... master.. i serve you."

he grabs nezuko's box and jumps up behind the master onto the platform .

"nezuko!! stop it!!" tanjiro goes to jump forward, but obanai off the tree and digs his elbow into his back, you wince.

"agh!"

you bite the inside of your cheek as the scarred male stabs nezuko's box multiple times.

"come out, demon! i've got the human blood you carve!" he whacks the box, opening the door.

nezuko growls slightly as she starts to grow, she pants and sweats as she stares at the blood on the man's wrist.

"iguro, you're pushing him down too hard. please, ease up a little" shinobu says.

"but he keeps trying to break free, y'know?"

"kamado, if you try to use breathing techniques while he's compressing your lungs, you'll rupture blood vessels." she warns.

"rupture blood vessels?! that sounds cool! good! do it! rupture 'em!" tengen grins.

"poor, weak, pitiful, child... namu amida butsu"

tanjiro snaps the ropes on his wrist and dashes forwards, you sweat-drop.

giyuu grabs obanai's wrist, he growls.

alpha mode activated

"nezuko!!" tanjiro shouts.

nezuko turns away from the bloody arm with a grunt.

everyone gasps.

"what happened?" the master asks.

"the demon girl turned away. shinazugawa stabbed her three times then offered his bloody arm for her to feed, but she controlled herself and didn't  bite it."

"in that case... nezuko has proven she won't attack people. tanjiro, [name]... nevertheless, some with still view nezuko unfavourably. proof was needed, and now we have it, so... from now on, tanjiro and nezuko will fight for the demon slayer corps together. defeat one of the twelve kizuki. if you do, they will accept your words and recognize the value of your presence."

"i swear.. nezuko and i will defeat muzan kibutsuji!"

you snigger.

"we will not fail!! i'll use my blade to break the chain of sadness!!"

you shake your head.

"you're not ready for that yet. for now, defeat one of the twelve kizuki"

"okay"

a few of the hashira giggle.

"it goes without saying that the hashira in the demon slayer corps are extremely talented. through laborious training, they have improved themselves, defied death.. and defeated members of the twelve kizuki. that is why people respect and warmly welcome the hashira. tanjiro, you must be careful how you speak."

"uh.. okay"

you blink suddenly,

hey.. hold on... WHERE TF IS VEGEMITE!??!?!?

you frantically look around, having only just noticed the fluffy menace had been gone the whole meeting.

you pat all over yourself,

"c'mon, vegemite.." your murmur anxiously, eyes darting around, hoping you don't look too suspicious. of course, though, tengen heard your mumbling and looked your way, raising an eyebrow at your pounding heart.

all of a sudden, your vegemite senses tingled.

your gaze darted to the engawa where sanemi was located, eyes catching on the fluffy brown (did i say another colour before? i don't remember woops) lump sliding closer to an unsuspecting sanemi and cranky nezuko.

you gape slightly,

vegemite.. what the fuck are you doing!?!?

it seemed as if you weren't the only one to notice the lump of fluff as multiple other hashira's eyes now directed to the sneaking rabbit, looking confused. shinobu looked tense.

at that point, sanemi seemed to be the only one who didn't notice him.

and, of fucking course, being the big drama queen he is, vegemite decided to pull a big stunt.

reeling back and preparing himself, vegemite launches himself forward.

you and a few other screech as vegemite extends his fluffy leg and delivers a sturdy kick to sanemi's face, the man physically recoiling.

your hands fly to your head, "VEGEMITE! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!"

sanemi looked more than mad, glaring at the rabbit who looked very smug.

you shriek as sanemi goes to lunge for the rabbit, snatching the small thing away from him and causing sanemi to face-plant.

despite the insanely funny situation, you felt yourself pale.

the other hashira cackled, but you knew you were fucked.

oh, shit

sanemi's glare darted to you and you felt your heart shrink.

you shriek again and jump up, running away from sanemi as he ravenously chases you around the courtyard.

you ran around the back of the hashira, only to shriek again as you're lifted by the collar, turning to face sanemi.

i'mscrewedi'mscrewedi'mscrewed

all of a sudden, you were plucked from his grip and being risen above tengen's head.

you feel your cheeks turn very hot,

holy shit i'm being transferred between two very hot men rn

"sanemi and obanai.. do not be mean to younger children.." kagaya speaks out and you sigh in relief, giving vegemite a scolding look as you're placed on the ground.

"..understood "

"as you wish."

tengen grins at vegemite, going to wave his finger in his face only to frown as vegemite latched his sharp teeth on tengen's finger.

your eye twitches.

"you unflamboyant rabbit!"

"naughty vegemite! bad! bad!" you pull the rabbit off, crying inside.

"that is enough talk on this subject. tanjiro, [name]... you may leave."

kagaya turns to you and you freeze, "i believe we have some things to discuss, whenever you are available, please get a kakushi to bring you back here and we can have a chat"

you give him a tight-lipped, nervous smile and nod.

"kamado and [last name] can wait for us in my mansion" the butterfly girl raises a hand, "okay, take them away!!" she claps and two people in other uniforms pick tanjiro up, two more grabbing you, you fall limp in their hold, sniggering as they worriedly give you vegemite, obviously having witnessed the earlier scene.

"excuse me!"

"well, let's start this me-"

"please wait a second! i'm not done yet!"

you face-palm.

"i still owe that guy with all the scars a few more headbutts! one for each time he stabbed nezuko!" he holds onto the pole as the kakushi try to pull him off.

"i doubt headbutts are against the corps rules!"

you shake your head, grinning.

"shut up! let go of that!"

"oof!" tanjiro shouts as he's hit in the face with a rock, then two more.

"interrupting the master is considered quite rude"

MUICHIRO MY BBG

"s-sorry, master sir!"

"tokito-sama!"

"hurry now. go."

"y-yes, sir!"

"tanjiro.. give my regards to tamayo.."

you give kagaya and the hashira a mum wave was you're taken away by the kakushi, all being left with either of these thoughts.

what an interesting lady..

or

wtf is wrong with her

date posted ; 27/09/22

rewritten ; 2/08/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 49 11
Set after Greed (fma) rescued the chimeras from the labs. The band of misfits have settled down in the Devil's Nest after an explosive exchange near...
96.2K 2.3K 56
(Discontinued, 2nd version is in the making. For those who read and voted for this book, thank you for the support. Please stay tone for the 2nd vers...
3.3M 129K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
326K 5.3K 158
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ! ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀꜱʜ! -ᴜᴢᴜɪ ᴛᴇɴɢᴇɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ >:] (ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ) ~*~ (4/9/2...