I'm Not Him (Maddy Perez/You)

By joricaminah

Y/N Bennett is Rue's cousin who just moved to East Highland. Y/N is very different from Rue and Gia. She's a... More

East Highland
The Carnival
Staying The Night
Halloween Party
Til The Wheels Fall Off
Business Partners
On a Date
A Week?
I Really Like You
I'ma Fuck You Up
Get Back
Winter Formal
Did Shit To Me
Oklahoma
Maddy's Birthday
Hey Cass?
Something Ain't Right
Can't Catch A Break
We're Sisters
Lexi's Play
Meeting with God
Gender Reveal
CAST
New York
Secretive
Who Are You?
What the Fuck?
What Did I Do?
Results
Baby's Here
The Truth
Confrontation
Vegas (Part 1)
Vegas (Part 3)
Vegas (Part 4)
Back Home
Let's Talk
Thirst Trap
a kylie story
Forever
My Fault
Not Alright
Idea?
The Offseason
I Love You
little announcement
Now or Never
sequal info
yall ready?
its out

Vegas (Part 2)

4.4K 162 144
By joricaminah

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop....

the world may never know 🙃

_______________

Leilani was literally on top of me when I woke up. Like sleeping with her face in my neck type shit. I didn't mind at all but damn what was the purpose of this king size bed then.

I didn't move and just let her sleep. In the meantime I went on my phone. Responding to all the birthday wishes and whatnot. I give it about thirty to forty minutes before she woke up.

"About time." I say.

"You had the option to move me but you didn't. So shut up." She responds getting off of me.

"You just be waking up already aggressive. Why you be so angry? You need dick in your life don't you? I could probably help you with that." I ask.

I just laugh at her facial expression as I start getting ready. Once all showered and did other hygiene stuff it was time for me to get dressed.

Louis Vuitton everything. It just felt like that kind of day. I put on cologne, moisturized myself, and put on jewelry before exiting the bathroom.

When I made it back down the stairs. Lani was already ready. She ain't even wearing anything major yet she still looks so good to me. Her body is amazing.

"You are so fine." I say sitting on the couch.

"Thank you." Lani blushed. "You look good yourself."

"Yeah, I know." I respond.

"Could've just said thank you. Cocky ass." She said.

"I am not cocky." I say.

"You really are but moving on. What are we about to eat?" She asked.

"Uh, well we have options. They have an in-room dining menu we can look at, there's restaurants in this building. Or we can go anywhere it don't have to be here." I respond.

"We can order room service." Lani said.

I grabbed the menu on the table next to me. She came from where she was and sat down on my lap. Both of us going over the menu together. It took like twenty minutes for her to figure out what she wanted. She's so indecisive.

"Oh, happy birthday." Leilani said placing a soft kiss on my neck.

That kiss just sent chills through my body. I couldn't even say anything. I was just sitting here smiling like an idiot. She got up to go place our order. My eyes watching her ass as she walked. I gotta make something happen today.

While she was doing that I got an incoming call from Maddy. I answered it and her face popped up on the screen.

"Happy birthday." Maddy says with a smile.

"Thank you Mads." I reply.

She looked better than yesterday. Riley must not be kicking her ass this morning. We had a decent conversation. She showed me Riley and stuff like that. I won't say it's awkward between us but it's close to that.

"The food is here." Lani says.

"Who are you with?" Maddy asked.

"Nobody. I gotta go. I'll text you later." I say ending the call.

I don't want her knowing anything. Even then it's not really her business. I'm single. I have the right to do whatever the hell I feel like doing.

__________

The album release party was about to start soon. The label had rented out some venue apart of MGM. I wasn't kidding when I said this building was huge. They got everything.

Currently I was talking to boys. Lani was a good distance away from us. She was on the phone with her sister I think.

"She is so damn fine." AJ says look at Leilani.

"And I will hurt you so damn bad." I reply quickly.

"You hitting that now or something?" He asked.

"Nigga what?" I chuckle.

"I'm just saying you already told us the story about her. If I ever found out that a woman that looks that damn good ain't related to me for real, I'm fucking her. Straight up." AJ says.

"On God." Jaden laughs dapping him up.

"Shut y'all goofy asses up. Be real though, what's going on between y'all? Cause it's so obvious that you're into her." Bobby asked. 

"As of right now, nothing. She playing way too hard to get. Shits blowing my mind honestly." I answer.

"If I was you I would see it as a good thing. Means she ain't easy." Jaden said.

"Or she likes watching you work for it. She probably wants yo ass to chase her. Just know hard work always pays off." Bobby adds.

"Man forget all that. We about to party, get high as fuck, and drink a little. It's gon be good vibes all night cause it's yo fucking birthday. I say make a move cause I know I'm making a move on a few different chicks tonight." AJ said.

"I kinda agree with him. Just be you. You ain't ever been scared to talk to any girl before. Don't be scared now." Bobby says.

"Man I ain't scared. Now let's go." I reply.

When Lani was done with her phone call we all had left to head to the venue part of this building. She took me by surprise when she grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers.

When we made it to the party it was already packed out. It was quite dark as the source of light being from multiple LED lights all over the place.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by many people telling me congratulations on the album and happy birthday. People from the label, other celebrities and influencers, and stuff like that.

There was servers that came around with glasses of alcohol. I'm not even 21 but that doesn't matter tonight or any night for me.

"She bad as fuck." Bobby says looking at some girl.

I look where he was looking and seen who he was talking about.

"Nigga that's Cardi B." I say.

"Man Cardi B finna get this D." He says walking away.

I laugh but silently cheer him on. I love his confidence. If he thinks he can pull Cardi then I wholeheartedly believe in him.

"Yo look at them twins." Jaden says pointing them out.

"Damn every chick in here is bad as fuck." AJ said.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Jaden asked him.

They gave each other a knowing look before going after them twin girls. These niggas don't waste no fucking time when it comes to getting pussy.

Lani and I found a booth in the corner. It was really private and dark over here. Kinda like a hideaway spot.

I know since it's like my party that I should be social with everyone but I ain't feel like doing that right now. I finished the cup that I had and decided to spark up a blunt.

I looked over at Lani just admiring her. I thought about what the boys said not too long ago. I wasn't scared to make a move I just wasn't sure how to go about it.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked.

"Because you're pretty." I answer causing her to smile.

Her dimples started to show and I thought it was cute. Damn, why am I such a simp?

"You stay sweet talking me." Leilani said.

"I just be telling the truth." I shrug.

I seen her eyes go down to my lips. We both started to lean in our faces ending up inches apart. Before our lips touched I heard someone coming this way.

"Yo." I hear.

We back up and I look up at who was coming. It was Lil Baby and his girl. I think her name is Jayda. This was my first time meeting him. We've interacted before on social media though.

My first in person impression of him ain't that good only cause he just cockblocked the moment I been waiting for.

"I need to talk to you." He says.

"I'll be back." I tell Lani kissing her cheek as I stood up, Jayda now in the spot I was in.

I see both girls engage in a conversation as I walked off with Baby. "What's up?"

"Why the hell you signed with Atlantic?" He asked.

"Was I not supposed to?" I ask.

No. I'm tryna get you to come to QC. When your contract over?" He responds.

"In a couple months." I answer.

"Good. Just think about QC. Congrats on the album though. That shit hard. We need to get together in the studio and make something happen." He says.

"Of course. Just let me know. I'll be ready." I respond.

We smoked the rest of the blunt I had lit together just talking about some more shit. Another server came with some more alcohol that I gladly took.

"I'ma let you get back to ya lady. I don't like how she looking at me. Look like she gon kill me if we keep talking." He said.

I look over at Lani and he wasn't lying. I flash a smile at her and she smiled back. I will never get tired of this woman's smile.

"Fasho. You performing at Rolling Loud tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be there." He answered.

"Bet. I'ma catch up with you then." I say.

We dapped each other up as he called Jayda over. I went back over to Lani but didn't sit down.  The seats was kinda high so I was able to stand in between her legs.

"Why was you looking at him like that?" I asked her placing my hands on her thighs.

"Cause y'all was talking for too long and he ruined the moment." She answered wrapping her arms around my neck.

I licked my lips and chuckled. "But I'm back though so what's up?"

We leaned in once again. This time our lips locking. Her lips were soft and they tasted sweet. I couldn't lie and act like that I'm not happy right now cause I'm beyond that. 

When oxygen became an issue we pulled apart. She  pecked my lips once more before looking at me.

"You still think I'm not ready for all that?" I asked.

"Nope. I think you're ready for more." Lani says kissing me again.

I'm definitely getting some tonight.

______________

It's in progress 🙂

Not Proofread

Until Next Time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 5K 22
π——π—”π—‘π——π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—‘π—¦ "𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 π—ˆπ—„π–Ίπ—’ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—Œπ—†π—‚π—…π–Ύ" π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅, π–¬π—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π–Ί π–«π–Ύπ—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—‚ π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁...
18.9K 319 25
A place full of pill poppers and drama filled teenagers, she was the breath of fresh air that he needed. And he was the stain in her squeaky clean li...
60.5K 1.9K 22
"I'm glad I met you. You didn't make things worse. You were actually one of the best things to ever happen to me." In...
20.7K 430 40
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...