Now or Never

the last chapter is here im actually sad rn

happy reading 🙃

______________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Do you really think this is the best idea?" Rue asks me.

"It's now or never Ruby. It's like when you know you know. Ya feel me?" I answer.

"I don't but I'll pretend I do." She mumbles.

"I'm proud of you kid. I always knew this day would come." Alexa fake cries.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm older than you Lex but thanks."

"I hate to be the one that rains on your parade but if what this all goes bad?" Chloe asked.

"I don't want to think about it like that. The energy you put into the universe is what you receive. So if I think negatively then negative things will happen. That's not what I want." I reply.

"That's effective like six out of ten times but nonetheless I'm happy for you." Chloe said.

Let's hope this is one of those six times.

_______________

Tonight is the night. The rest of my life will be determined by whatever happens within the next few hours.

Maddy and I are in a better place. Much better than before I should say. Some might say we still have a long way to go and honestly I wouldn't disagree with them.

Not every relationship is perfect. The ups and downs are what define the relationship between the two people. And even if the downs sometimes outweigh the ups, if you love each other enough then you can make it work.

Two and a half years later together along with a one year old daughter, I feel like we can do anything together. We can get through anything. At least that's what has been shown in the recent years. Especially these past few months.

With a new outlook of life, I believe that there's no time better than now. So tonight I went beyond my normal expectations, with the help of the odd new trio of Chloe, Alexa, and Rue., and planned an amazing night.

I was currently getting ready for my date with Maddy. With every second that the clock on the wall ticked, the more nervous I was feeling. Tonight is a make or break moment.

I kept it simple. Gray sweater, black jeans, and a pair of timberland boots. Light jewelry along with Dior cologne.

When I finished up I got a FaceTime call from Chloe

"What's up Chlo?" I asked.

"I'm calling to tell you that you got this and I'm extremely proud of you." She replied.