The Stone Master, and The Bli...

iheartMCentities tarafından

This is a legend from long ago, a tale about two beings of great power. One was a great creator, beloved by a... Daha Fazla

The Legend
The Ruins
Old Friends
A Shocking Discovery
The True Dungeon
Monster
Starting over
The Club House
The Scroll
Trouble At The Archives
Aftermath

Aftermaths, and Into The Past

38 2 4
iheartMCentities tarafından

[TW: This chapter includes implied character death and angst]

"It's me."

There, I said it, no more secrets, no more hiding, the truth was out. My new friends shut their mouths and looked at me, and I looked at them. Their expressions told me they didn't quite believe me, so I added, "the 6th creator disappeared after the Dungeon Master turned to stone, that creator's name is Elan, That is my true name. But please don't call me that, call me Sabre."

Silence. Dead silence followed my explanation, it was unnerving. And then the expected response came.

"Nu-uh. No way! How! What?" Moose exclaims, his brain visibly frying.

"..." Nathan was trying to process what I told him, but was still doubting it.

"Prove it." Shark said, a dead serious look on his face.

"Wha-how? Is it not obvious seeing as I can easily translate these texts, I know and have been to many dungeons, the Shadow Sword, the darkness, Entity 303 knowing who I am..." I was rudely interrupted by Moose when he blurted out,

"Wait he what?! Entity?"

"The signs are there, I'm not lying, it's your choice whether or not you believe me." I said a little sadly, I hope I don't lose these 3 as friends.

"Not what I mean, I mean take off the blindfold so we, so I can see your eyes." Shark said firmly.

"What..." As much as I wanted them to believe me, I couldn't, wouldn't take off the blindfold.

"I've seen pictures of the 6 creators, I know what they all look like. And although you bear a slight resemblance to him, your eyes will be enough to prove it." Shark explained very seriously.

"No," I said flatly. "I'm sorry but ask me to prove it another way, but I refuse to take this off."

Shark's firm and guarded look remained, and before I could squeeze out another word he turned his back on me and walked away. Nathan and Moose shared a confused look before Nathan turned on his heels and ran after Shark. Moose turned to look at me, a torn look on his face, like he wanted confirmation. I nodded my head and he turned around and chased after his other two friends.

Alone again, I thought to myself. Perhaps I should go? Even though I'm done hiding, and I finally found you my friend. It would be best for them if I disappeared. That sounded good, so I picked myself up and brushed the dirt off my pants before strolling into the forest. Leaving the ruins, and walking towards the setting sun to visit an all too familiar place, before resetting and hiding again.

Shark's pov: "Shark!" I heard Nathan calling my name, but I walked deeper into the dungeon.

"Shark Stop!" He called again, only this time he grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to stop and look him in the eyes. He was out of breath and worried, but also mad. "Dude don't ignore me like that!" He started, I could tell he was about to lecture me, but I was not going to have it, not today, not right now.

"Nathan let go, I'm going home." I said.

"What no! You need to take a breath and apologize to Sabre," Nathan said, a bit taken back by my statement.

"No. I'm not apologizing to him, I'm leaving! I'm so done with today!" I shouted.

"Dude I get it, today's been a roller coaster of emotions, but you can't just leave like that," Moose said. I didn't notice him jogging over to join us, but I could tell now he was distraught.

"Why can't I?" I asked, "when you feel as though you'll blow, leave. That's what my dad taught me, that's what I'm doing. I've had enough of this!" I shouted, letting all my emotions out. "I hate this! I hated using my powers! I hated Fighting that disgusting monster! I hated being trapped in the dark! I hated being dragged back into the world of my dad! I thought I finally escaped it, but nOoOoOo! I just so happened to get roped back in because of this stupid dungeon!" I could feel the tears streaking down my face, and the ones pooling up trapped by my glasses. So I took them off and whipped my eyes.

"Shark, I know you're overwhelmed, today was too much for all of us." Nathan stated in a calming voice, "But if you're feeling this stressed, how do you think Sabre felt?" The realization of Sabre's emotions and shocks and silence, it all made sense. If I had been hiding and running from my connection with this world, Sabre's been hiding and running for twice as long.

"Yeah man, also we kinda have no right to judge and doubt Sabre's powers, when he believed accepted us and our powers, and didn't hate or fear us for using them without telling him." Moose's comment only made the realization sink in further, and my anger turned to guilt.

"Now that you're calm again, let's go apologize to Sabre and drag-I mean bring him to our club house and plan a way to free the Dungeon Master like we originally agreed on." Nathan chirped happily, clapping his hands together and ushering me and Moose back to the courtyard.

Nathan's pov: Now that Shark cooled off the 3 of us made our way back to the court yard where I left Moose and Sabre. Wait a minute!

"Moose, what are you even doing here?" I shout-asked.

"What do you mean? Did you only just realize I was here?!" He responded, sounding a little offended.

"No, I mean why did you follow me, in chasing after Shark?"

"Oh well I was with Sabre, but I really wanted to follow and help Shark out, he's my buddy after all," Moose began to explain as my worry began to increase. "So after you two left, I turned and looked at Sabre, his face looked blank but he nodded his head at me meaning it was ok for me to chase after you two."

"So you did?" I asked, trying to confirm what Moose was telling me.

"Yeah, I don't see the issue here, I followed my friends who needed help and helped." Moose said, bewildered by my concern.

"Yes I get that, thank you, but what about Sabre?" I said. "In case you haven't noticed, he's only expressive when one single emotion overwhelms the rest, or when he drops his guard."

"Meaning?" Moose asked, clearly not understanding my point. Shark on the other hand seemed to understand my concern and ran past me and Moose.

"Whoa Shark, What's wrong?" Moose called out.

"Moose Sabre is really good at hiding his emotions, after what happened with Shark Sabre probably felt guilty and left!" I said, then teleported to the courtyard. I could hear Moose running in too, but it was too late. Sabre was gone.

Moose's pov: By the time I entered the pavilion, Nathan was staring down at Shark like a worried parent does to a child. Shark was kneeling down next to the broken statue, his face twisted in guilt and regret. As for Sabre, well, he was gone, and it was my fault.

Poor Shark, he looked so lost, so upset, guess the realization and guilt of what he did is really starting to crush him. I mean I get it, today's been one big stress mess, but for Shark to treat Sabre the same way others have treated him and us, that's a bit messed up. But what's worse, I couldn't believe I left Sabre alone hurting like that. I was so desperate to help my long time friend, I ignored the hidden emotions of my new friend who was also suffering. Man I was the worst,

Don'T sAy thaT. Entity said in my head, his voice as glitchy as always. I keep forgetting he can hear my thoughts. It'S nOT yoUr FaUlT. Well it certainly feels like it's my fault. But don't worry, I'll make it right! I promised him, and I intended to keep that promise.

"Hey look," I said, catching Nathan's and Shark's attention. "I know I screwed up leaving him alone, but we need to find him. If we don't go after him now, we'll lose him forever."

"But how?" Shark said doubt and sorrow lashed in his voice. "How do we find someone who doesn't want to be found? A creator who hid for centuries without anyone knowing about him, or his whereabouts. How do we, who just met him, find him?" Shark was crying now, I don't blame him, but if we had to do something, but what?

"How about we follow these footsteps?" Nathan suggested.

"What?" I asked, walking over to where Nathan was pointing. And sure enough there were boot prints in the ground going towards the setting sun (what's that direction called again? WeST You FurR bRaiNed IdiOT!).

"You think it's his?" Shark asks as he comes over to us, "I mean would he seriously just walk away, leaving prints for us to follow him when he can just teleport?"

"Actually DOES Sabre have powers?" Nathan asked. I opened my mouth to answer, but Nathan held up his and explained. "We haven't seen him display any kind of power except for that shadow sword, but that was the sword's doing, not Sabre. What if he doesn't have his powers anymore? Or was always powerless to begin with?"

"All good theories, but if he has no powers how would he be a member of the Circle of Creation?" Shark asked.

"What if, he gave up his powers," I suggested. "Like to better hide among the humans." Shark and Nathan both look at me with absolute shock and pride. "What?"

"Moose I think you're onto something!" Shark exclaimed, shocked I was the one who said it.

"Moose you absolute genius! He gave up his powers after the war and reset into the human world! So now he's gonna go claim his powers, and reset again!" Nathan exclaimed, and I was slightly offended, how dare they think I can't say smart things!

"Ok I'm slightly offended, but that can wait! Right now we need to start running!" I said, but Nathan and Shark were ahead of me, literally. They took off without me! "Hey wait for da Moose!" I shouted as I ran to catch up with them. Wait for us Sabre, your friends are coming to save you!

Sabre's pov: Never in the millions of years I've been alive, did I ever think I would find myself back here. As I stood alone in the field my eyes wandered and memories from long ago played in my mind. Scenes of violence, bloodshed, tears, and shouts. People lay dead all around me, others glaring at me. It was a dark time, my world which used to be so bright was shrouded in shadows. But one light saved me from the pits of despair and darkness, Lucas. He was given the title the Dungeon Master, and he was my best friend. Now his light has been covered up, I can't save him like how he saved me. Once again my world is covered in darkness, but there is no light, no hope. I should have done this long ago.

Reaching into my inventory I feel around for a warm diamond, The Origin, feeling its presence in my palm, I pull it out. Next I reach for The Shadow Sword and pull it out as well. Then reaching both my hands into my inventory I reach for a sword full of heat, warmth and also empty coldness, The Galaxy Sword. Simultaneously I reached, with my other hand, for a stick with a colorful and positive curved energy attached to it. Feeling its friendly aura I pulled it out, The Rainbow Pickaxe.

I placed each one of these artifacts, as they would be considered today, facing each cardinal direction. The second I was done, these artifacts would dart off into their respective direction and hide until they are found. Which will hopefully not be anytime soon.

I stood in the center, and pulled out a normal iron sword. It was just about noon, when the sun was directly above my head I would strike myself, ending my journey and scattering my prized artifacts. Looking around the former battlefield and an all too familiar scene played out.

I found myself standing over a table with a map of the field sprawled on top. The map was littered with markers and spots to indicate our side, the enemies side, and both sides' troops.

I was strategizing with some of my generals about a battle strategy. All of us were tired of fighting, but if we backed down now all of creation would be destroyed, we couldn't let that happen. The leader of the darkness claimed that the next time our two sides clashed, darkness would swallow the light. That worried me, I feared a final battle, and I feared what power that thing had acquired. We needed to win, we would win, we just needed a solid strategy.

We were having a slight dispute over where to position some of our more powerful members. And some of my generals still had doubts about some of our allies, like Entity 303 and his brothers, HB and his shadow, Void Steve and his subordinates, and a few others. I don't blame them for their worry, but they had proven time and time again that they were on our side. Our 'discussion' was interrupted by a welcoming voice.

"Excuse me? Is this a bad time?" I turned my head towards the entrance of the tent and smiled at the speaker.

"Hey Lucas, perfect timing!" I exclaimed, becoming him to enter the tent. Lucas, also known as The Dungeon Master, and my best friend. Today he was wearing a dark red shirt underneath his black and gray chestplate with red accents. He had some gray stained iron leggings and boots on as well, but no helmet. And on his back was a red cape bordered in black and in the center was the symbol of the dungeons. "Come in, take a look at this and tell me what you think." Lucas entered the tent and looked at the map, he was an excellent strategist and I trusted his judgment, and I knew others did too.

"I think you should move these guys forward," he said, pointing to certain marks. "And position these two here, and Entity over on the opposite side and his bros in a diamond around here, aaaaand that should do it!" Lucas exclaimed, proud of his work. The other two generals nodded in aprovement and I dismissed them to make the proper arrangements. Leaving Lucas and I alone in the war tent.

"Thanks man, I really appreciated your help." I said embracing my best friend in a hug. "Is there anything you need bud?"

"Yeah no problem, anytime. But there is something I wanted to talk to you about." He said looking serious. I nodded my head and led him out of the tent, and to a more secluded area.

"Ok what you'd want to talk about?" I asked, although I had a vague idea on what was troubling him.

"I'm worried Sabre, I can't get what he said out of my head." Lucas confessed. "I have a plan to stop this, to end the fighting without any more bloodshed."

"Seriously! Please do tell me, if we can end this now no one will have to die!" This piqued my interest, if there was a way to end this war right here right now, everyone would be safe and happy. We would win and all our hard work and sacrifice would be paid off.

"Calm down Sabre," Lucas chucked a sad chuckle. "There is a risk to this plan of mine, you're not going to like it. But I want to tell you anyway."

"Lucas there's always a risk, but I'm willing to listen to it anyways, I'll withhold my judgment till after you're done talking." I said, taking my friend seriously, he nodded and told me his plan.

When he had finished telling me his plan it took me a whole minute to process what he had just told me.

"Well, it IS a plan... and it WOULD work, ..." I started slowly, I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't like his plan. Yes it would work, yes it would stop the war, but the risk was too high!

"-But..." He said. He knew what I was about to say, so I continued.

"BUT, I don't like the outcome. Lucas the risk to you is much too great, and from your tone it's not a possibility it is a fact, it will happen and I don't want it to! Lucas I can't lose you too!" I said, I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes as I remembered losing my sister, my friends, and my comrades, I couldn't lose Lucas too!

"Sabre, I know you're worried about me, but what's more important, the lives of everyone here, in the world you helped make? Or the life of a single person?" Lucas asked, trying to get my consent to do this plan.

"Lucas, every life is precious, including yours. I won't let you throw it away!" I said firmly. Lucas looked to the ground clearly upset, so I lifted his chin up so we were looking into each other's eyes, and said, "it was a good pan, and I would allow you to do it, but if the cost of this plan is your life, I don't want anyone to do it. Please Lucas, we'll find another way." I said pleadingly to my best friend hoping he would give up on his idea.

"Ok Sabre, We'll figure this out!" He said, and the two of us hugged it out. "Now you should get ready, a fight could break out at any time, and I don't think you want those ceremonial clothes of yours to get ruined now do you?" Lucas teased, but he was right, I needed to get out of these robes! So I thanked my friend and we parted ways, him to rejoin the camp, and me to my personal tent.

I changed out of the white and green robes and stood in front of my armor stand. Currently it was adorned with my white helmet with light blue accents and rim. On the chest was my chestplate, the white base seemingly glowing, with a blue diamond crest in the center, and forest green details. My leggings were a baby blue color with white outlines and green swirl details. And finally my booties, They were green and had white details and sky blue outlining them. I grabbed an iron sword from the armor stand and sheathed it to my side.

Roughly 2 hours later, and the battle commenced. It was an even match, until he, the leader of the darkness, turned the tides of the war with a single move. The sky darkened, the grass and plants withered and died, and black corruption spread throughout the ground like wildfire. More legions of darkness came, more of us got corrupted or died, we were losing the fight.

I myself was battling their leader, he was strong, but I wasn't going to give up. Somewhere during our fight, he burned my eyes with the darkness, and I sliced his face clean off using The Shadow Sword. We fought for so long, and I was getting weaker and my pain kept increasing. I got knocked down to my butt and felt an iron cold grip clamp down on my throat. Lifting me up I could hear him summon a fireball in his other hand, readying to finish me off. I wasn't ready to give up, so I condensed all my power, and erected a barrier around the two of us so no one else would get hurt. But right before I ended us, I felt his grip falter. He grunted and I could hear the surprise and pain in his voice, so I cracked my eyes open, despite the pain, and what I saw forced my eyes fully open.

I saw him, the leader of the darkness slowly losing his form and slowly being siphoned away. In my shock I dropped the barrier and saw it was happening with all of the enemy troops, then it clicked what was happening.

LUCAS!

I didn't stay to watch our long time foes being sealed away, instead I ran. I ran past confused soldiers, weeping ones, and ones who had died, but I didn't stop. At times, I heard others calling my name, but I didn't stop to chat, I couldn't, I had to find Lucas and fast!

I ran out of the battlefield and into the forest, I ran until I came to a little clearing and in the center stood my friend.

"Lucas!" I cried. He opened his eyes and saw me, guess I was a bigger mess than imagined because his face was instantly twisted with worry and concern. But before he could ask if I was ok, I asked him, "what are you doing? I told you not to do it!" His face softened and replied by saying,

"So it DID work then?"

"Yes, it did. You saved many lives and ended the war, b-but..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"I know, It's already begun." He was right, parts of his skin were flaking away, and stone began to cover him.

"Lucas- I"

"I know Sabre, I know." He said with a sad look on his face. "Don't forget me okay?"

"I wont! I wont let anyone forget what you've done here today, just please! Please don't go." I could feel the tears streaking down my dirty and bruised face. The tears made my eyes hurt even more, but I couldn't look away, not now, not yet.

"Thank you Sabre, " He breathed out, as the stone nearly had consumed all of him. The last thing I remember him saying was, "thank you, brother..."

I was crying again, the pain of the past was too much. The sun was overhead, it was time.

I raised the sword parallel to my heart, I emptied my mind and pulled the sword back. I counted to 3, then quickly pulled the sword to my chest.

"NO STOP!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
19.6K 1.5K 38
The alliance between the Red Stoichi Tribe and the Westerners has outlived the memories of any living Dakyre- it is as old as the realm itself. This...
250K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
24.2K 1.1K 51
** Sequel to There's No Good.** ••• So I'll play the part, they'll have no idea. Both sides will think they're using me. Both sides will think I'm...