She plays A, She plays O

By Xiaoshuo_

Ning Xuechu was the daughter of the Ning family who had been separated for many years, and now the property... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 15

299 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 15 Sleeping in the same

The background music in the movie is still scary, and the roar of the monster seems to kill the protagonist at any time, pushing the atmosphere to a gripping point.

Ning Xuchu quietly opened her eyes, glanced at the screen, and hurriedly closed them.

She shrank back in fear, hugged An Jianqing tighter with both hands, and whispered in her mouth, "It's terrible..."

An Jianqing chuckled lightly, stretched out her hand to embrace the person in her arms, and patted her slender fingers rhythmically on her thin back.

The plot of this movie is not scary, but some of the pictures and backgrounds are designed to be scary, which will scare the faint-hearted.

The child's body was trembling all the time, and he was obviously very afraid, but he was very curious to see the next fate of the protagonist.

"Okay, the protagonist is out of danger, and now it's not scary at all." An Jianqing said softly.

Ning Xuechu opened his eyes suspiciously, and when he saw the ordinary scene in the movie, he breathed a sigh of relief.

She glanced at An Jianqing, took out her hand in embarrassment, and asked in a low voice with a blushing face, "Sister, was I embarrassed just now?"

An Jianqing laughed, "Horror movies are scary, and it's normal for Xue Chu to be scared."

"Why isn't my sister afraid?" Ning Xuchu asked curiously.

"Probably because Xuechu is here." An Jianqing replied with a smile.

Under the dim light, her bright eyes glowed with a little gentle light, like an elves at night, beautiful and exciting.

Ning Xuechu lowered her head and pressed her heart with her hands.

She knew that An Jianqing's joke was just to coax her, but her heartbeat accelerated.

Ning Xuechu was a little annoyed.

She hadn't broken through the other's heart, but was distracted.

The next plot becomes dull, and there is no more terrifying scene than just now.

Ning Xuchu couldn't find a chance to get close, so he had to sit quietly beside him.

The movie is over and the room is bright again.

An Jianqing stood up and said with a smile, "Xuechu, sit here for a while, I'll wash the cherries."

"Okay." Ning Xuechu replied obediently.

The sound of running water came from the bathroom, and soon An Jianqing came out with the washed cherries.

Ning Xuechu looked up and saw a tall figure approaching, with a light and gentle smile on that beautiful face.

She was shocked, and there was an illusion that the two were lovers.

"Xuechu, try it." An Jianqing put down the fruit plate and held a cherry with her fingertips.

Ning Xuechu leaned over, held the cherry in this posture, and sipped it into his mouth.

The hot and humid feeling came from his fingertips, An Jianqing's heart pounded, and he hurriedly put his hand beside him, and said in a panic, "I'll go make two glasses of milk."

Before Ning Xuechu could answer, An Jianqing had already left the door.

Ning Xuchu looked at the graceful back, and felt that there was a hidden meaning of fleeing.

She frowned slightly, lowered her head, and chewed the cherries in her mouth. There seemed to be a soft touch beneath her sweet and sour appearance.

Ning Xuechu couldn't help but remember the scene just now.

She just held the cherry subconsciously, not on purpose, and she also noticed the stiffness that An Jianqing showed at that moment.

She originally planned to apologize immediately to ease the embarrassment, but An Jianqing didn't give her this chance.

However, this ambiguous situation is exactly what she wanted.

*

An Jianqing took two glasses of milk into the room, her expression had returned to normal, she walked to the coffee table and said, "Xuechu, drink a glass of milk to ease the mood, I'll put a literary film."

"Okay, sister." Ning Xuechu frowned, pretending not to notice.

An Jianqing put the film away, sat on the corner of the sofa, and took a sip of milk.

She watched the movie earnestly, pausing occasionally to frown in thought.

Ning Xuechu was not interested in literary films and kept eating cherries to pass the time.

Before the movie was over, she had eaten the cherries, and then she could only watch the movie bored.

Looking at the two protagonists Qingqing and me, and the ambiguous scenes, Ning Xuchu felt very boring.

She tilted her head to look at An Jianqing, who was watching intently and completely integrated into the plot.

At the moment when the two protagonists were forced to separate, she clearly saw crystal tears falling in An Jianqing's eyes.

Ning Xuechu felt disapproval in her heart.

In her many years of life experience, she has never seen sincere and happy love, but has seen many family chores and disputes of interests.

She doesn't believe in love, or in other words, she doesn't believe that someone can withstand the temptation of money, fame and fortune to be kind to someone from the end.

At least, she has never seen such a person.

"Sister..." Ning Xuechu called out softly and handed over a tissue.

An Jianqing reached out to take it, and smiled a little embarrassedly, "Thank you, Xue Chu."

Her voice was a little choked, with a cry, and her cold face was fragile and lovable at the moment.

Ning Xuchu only glanced at it, then turned to look at the screen.

Even if she resented An Jianqing for occupying the property of the Ning family, she had to admit that this woman had a stunning beauty.

If you don't pay attention, you will be confused.

Before you know it, the movie is over.

An Jianqing wiped her tears, and when she came back to her senses, she saw that the person sitting on the sofa had already lay down and seemed to be asleep.

She walked over, lowered her body and glanced at it, and called softly, "Xuechu, wake up..."

Ning Xuechu's eyes were tightly closed, her breathing was even, and there was no response.

An Jianqing called out a few more times, but she still didn't wake anyone up. She found a blanket and put it on Ning Xuechu.

He dimmed the lights in the room again, walked slowly to the desk, and turned on the computer.

Listening to the 'dong dong' keyboard figure in the room, Ning Xuechu waited for a while and quietly opened her eyes.

Seeing that An Jianqing was busy in front of the computer, she guessed that the other party must be dealing with company affairs.

Up to now, An Jianqing had not mentioned anything about the Ning family's property to her, as if she wanted her to be separated from him.

The family business is generally inherited by Alpha, and almost no one will hand over the family business to the delicate Omega.

Because Omega is affected by Alpha pheromones, it is often emotional, which is a fatal weakness in the cruel business battlefield.

Obviously, An Jianqing did not intend to hand over the Ning family property to her.

But now, she can't reveal Alpha's identity.

As far as she knew, besides An Jianqing, the Ning family had an uncle and an Alpha cousin.

Both are rivals in the competition for legacy.

If it is known that she is an Alpha and has the right to inherit, then she may not live to inherit the inheritance.

Omega status is not only used to confuse An Jianqing, but also her life-saving charm.

Until she can ensure her own safety, pretending to be an Omega is the best option.

After thinking about it for a while, maybe it was because the room was too warm, Ning Xuechu's sleepiness gradually deepened, and finally she couldn't hold back and fell into a deep sleep.

An Jianqing finished her work, rubbed her sore shoulders, and turned her head to look in the direction of Ning Xuechu.

The people with long hands and long legs curled up like a rabbit, huddled in the corner of the sofa, looking a little pitiful.

An Jianqing smiled lightly, afraid of waking up the sleeping person, she got up gently without making any sound.

There was a soft carpet on the floor, she slowed down and walked over, squatting beside the sofa, quietly looking at the well-behaved sleeping face.

Before I knew it, the baby had been here for almost a month.

She still remembered the unease hidden in the black and clear pupils of the child when she came here on the first day.

It should be his own home, but he can only be at a loss like a stranger, and even his closest parents are no longer alive.

She was very familiar with this kind of panic and helplessness.

When she first came to this house, she also had this mentality.

And she was lucky, the Ning family gave her all the love that should have belonged to a child.

Even today, she should return it.

An Jianqing smiled softly, and reached out to brush away the strands of Ning Xuechu's hair that fell on her forehead.

"Hmm..." Ning Xuechu rolled over and murmured unconsciously.

This action accidentally pressed An Jianqing's hand, which An Jianqing didn't have time to withdraw, under her neck.

An Jianqing moved her fingers and tried to withdraw her hand, but Ning Xuechu pressed it tightly, and she was afraid of waking people up, so it took a long time to finally pull out her hand.

The fingers that have been pressed for a long time have become a little red, and there is a faint taste of sweet and sour cherries from the fingertips.

An Jianqing felt a little strange when the tip of her nose moved.

She leaned over and sniffed the source of the smell, and finally stopped by Ning Xuechu's shoulder.

The cherry flavor here is stronger.

An Jianqing's eyes flickered slightly, and an orange-red photoelectricity appeared in her sight. She stretched out her finger and twisted it lightly, and her fingertips suddenly felt wet.

She put her fingers under the dim light and finally saw that it was cherry juice.

An Jianqing let out a sigh of relief and laughed at what he had just thought.

At that moment, she thought it was Ning Xuchu's pheromone flavor.

It's just, an Omega pheromone, why does it make her heartbeat nervous?

An Jianqing frowned, her brows widened for a moment, and she got up and lay on the bed to sleep.

*

When Ning Xuechu woke up, she found that she was not in her room.

She was startled, stood up vigilantly, and when she saw the arrangement in the room, she suddenly remembered what happened when she pretended to sleep last night and ended up falling asleep in An Jianqing's room.

Ning Xuechu bit her lip in annoyance, and immediately lay down when she heard the sound of the door opening.

"Xuechu, it's time to get up, if you don't get up, you'll be late." An Jianqing opened the door and said softly.

Hearing this, Ning Xuechu pretended to just wake up and got up.

An Jianqing's sofa was spacious and soft. She slept all night without any discomfort.

"Sister, I'm sorry, I fell asleep unwittingly yesterday, and I'll definitely not do this next time." Ning Xuechu lowered her head, her voice full of apology.

An Omega fell asleep in an Alpha's room, and everyone would think that the Omega was deliberately seducing the Alpha.

Although she has this intention, she must not let An Jianqing discover her purpose.

"Eat breakfast, I'll ask the housekeeper to take you to school later." An Jianqing said with a smile, avoiding the topic.

Ning Xuechu was beating a drum in her heart, she couldn't guess the meaning of this sentence for a while, she could only pretend to be obedient and obedient.

After breakfast, An Jianqing left first.

Ning Xuechu glanced at the time and found that An Jianqing was five minutes earlier than usual.

She felt even more uneasy, and regretted her intentional actions yesterday.

Sitting in the driver's car, Ning Xuechu thought for a while and asked, "Sister, are you mad at me today?"

"Don't think too much about Miss Ning, Miss An should have something to do with the company." The driver said politely.

"Great, I thought I did something wrong to make my sister angry." Ning Xuchu smiled happily, looking innocent and harmless.

She was about to get out of the car when someone knocked on the window glass.

"Is it Miss Ning Xuechu Ning?" A woman in a suit and a sweet smile stood outside.

It's an Omega, holding a large bouquet of bright roses.

In addition to the scent of roses, the air also smelled of red wine, exactly the same as the roses that An Jianqing bought that day.

Ning Xuechu was alert in her heart, but did not show it on her face, and asked suspiciously, "This sister, who are you?"

"Miss Ning, this is the rose that our President Qiu gave you. I wish you a good mood." The woman said with a smile, and handed the rose with respectful hands.

Hearing the word 'Mr. Qiu', Ning Xuchu immediately thought of 'Qiu Mengxi'.

She took it ignorantly, looked at it left and right, and asked in confusion, "Why did President Qiu send me roses?"

"Because Miss Ning is very cute, flowers match beautiful women, it is only right." The woman's voice was sweet and her words were pleasant.

Ning Xuechu blushed and hurriedly handed over the flower, "I can't ask for this flower."

"Miss Ning, if you don't want it, you can throw it away." The woman said, smiling like she was joking, "Now this bunch of flowers belongs to Miss Ning, what you want to do with it is Miss Ning's right."

The woman gave a 'Miss Ning' one at a time, giving a high respect.

In just a few minutes, both soft and hard, if the will is not firm, it is easy to be carried away by the sweet words of women.

Ning Xuechu lowered his head, thought for a moment and put the flower on the seat, then said to the driver, "Please help me give it to my sister. I remember that my sister likes roses with this smell."

"Miss Ning has a heart, I will give it to Miss An." The driver said with a smile.

Ning Xuechu showed a happy smile and turned to go to the school.

Soon, the smile on her face disappeared and became solemn.

Qiu Mengxi meant to send flowers, probably because she wanted to chase her.

Being pursued by an Alpha is not a pleasant thing.

Of course, she wouldn't be stupid enough to think that Qiu Mengxi pursued it because she liked her. It was definitely a game of chasing prey.

She is not interested in playing this trick with Qiu Mengxi.

Asking the driver to send flowers to An Jianqing is to make An Jianqing know about it.

As for how An Jianqing would deal with it, that was not her responsibility.

*

When An Jianqing returned to her desk after the meeting, she saw a bouquet of bright roses on the table.

A hint of doubt flashed in her eyes, and she asked the assistant, "Who sent this?"

"The driver, Uncle Zhang, brought it to you. He asked me to bring you a sentence, saying, 'Mr. Qiu gave it to Miss Ning, and Miss Ning asked to bring it over.'" The assistant repeated with a confused look.

When An Jianqing heard the words, her expression changed, and she asked the assistant to go out.

She took out her phone, dialed Qiu Mengxi's number, and asked seriously, "Mengxi, why did you send flowers to Xue Chu?"

"Aren't you asking the question knowingly?" Qiu Mengxi didn't answer the question, and in her calm laughter it seemed that she had expected this call.

Hearing this, An Jianqing burst into anger, "You should know her identity, she is not someone you can play with."

Qiu Mengxi fell silent, the smile on his face disappeared, and after a while, he smiled again and said, "Jianqing, are you mad at me?"

The voice on the other end of the phone was cynical, and An Jianqing's expression became more serious, "Mengxi, if you are not sincere, don't approach Xuechu, I will not allow anyone to hurt her."

"Does this include me?" Qiu Mengxi's smile disappeared and his voice dropped.

"Yes." An Jianqing replied affirmatively.

She held the phone's fingers, trembling slightly, and her heart was full of acupuncture pain.

She never thought that one day, she would speak to this person in such a stern tone.

"Jianqing, since you want me to be serious, then I'll be serious. This marriage is a big blessing for the Qiu Ning family." Qiu Mengxi smiled and her tone became serious.

An Jianqing was startled, her throat seemed to be pinched, and she couldn't say anything to refute.

Seeing that the phone was hung up, she sat down with a blank expression.

After a long time, she closed her eyes tightly, covering the sad light in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.1K 90 4
The reader was pushed beyond her breaking-point, and wishes for a new life. Not knowing, it had set in stone her destiny. Thrown into the world of th...
4.9K 354 13
Michael had a simple life. He lived in a house, in a snowy place. His dad's would visit him, Dad the most. Papa visited less, but he was ways so happ...