A Helping Hand

By RayquazaKing04

The leaves waving in the wind, birds singing their beautiful songs, the distant sound of water running throug... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Shot That Counts
Chapter 2 - Proposition
Chapter 3 - First Hunt Memories
Chapter 4 - Post-Winter Hunt
Chapter 6 - Finally, Some Good F*cking Food
1000 Reads!?
Chapter 7 - Christmas Special
Character Name Change
2000 Views!!??
Chapter 8 - The Ceremony
Chapter 9 - Finally Happy
Chapter 10 - I Love You
Chapter 11 - Meet The Family (Part 1)
Thank You, Guys, SO MUCH!
Chapter 12 - Meet The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 13 - Alaskan Hike
Chapter 14 - The Long Trek
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Chapter 15 - The Meet
Chapter 16 - Get Back Home!

Chapter 5 - The F*ck Just Happened?

912 24 35
By RayquazaKing04

Birds chirping their magnificent songs with the leaves waving in the wind as they sing. The sun shines brightly in Jason's eyes, causing him to stir awake. Being cautious to not wake up Kaya. Getting off the bed of his Defender, he starts to clean up the camp to get ready to head back to the den. They both planned to get at least 2 more deer before returning back. After finishing cleaning up camp, he decides to wake his sleeping beauty.

Jason: Hey Kaya, wake up.

He says while nudging her. She stirs in her sleep, but after another nudge, she slowly opens her eyes, her beautiful ice-blue eyes flutter open, causing Jason to blush slightly at her sheer beauty of her.

Kaya: Hmm? What are you looking at handsome~?

She says seductively while shaking her bootay and winking at him. All she did was just cause Jason to blush more and just stare longer while smiling.

Jason: Just admiring~.

He says continuing to stare for a bit longer.

Jason: Anyways, we should get going, it's almost noon, I'm sure, Aponivi would want us back sometime later. I already packed up camp, just need to pack up the kills.

He says while moving towards the back of the bed to basically yank her off the blankets.

Kaya: H-Hey!

She says while being rolled off the comfy blankets.

Jason: Sorry shnookums, have to make room for the deer and rabbits. We can keep the berries up front.

He says while folding up the blankets.

Kaya: We also agreed to get 2 more deer right?

Jason just nods while putting the blankets in a separate bag and placing them in front. Kaya then gets off the bed and helps pack up the deer. The deer were left draining and were already gutted, both Kaya and Jason loaded up all the kills. Making sure everything was secure, they gathered their hunting supplies and decided to go north. Unbeknownst to them, Nukpana and Chunta were both watching everything, all two looked in disgust at the sight of a 'human' being with their kind.

Chunta: Do you think Moki made it to Sioux's den?

Nukpana: He should be, it's not far from the border itself. I just hope the Sioux are as dumb as they are and believe him, Moki can act pretty well so it should be convincing enough...

Chunta: Yea your right on that.

Meanwhile

Moki was running towards Sioux's den, and many of its residents were watching him quickly running towards the alpha's den. Upon reaching the door, he was confronted by the guard.

Guard: State your business Hopi

He said in a snarl.

Moki: *Panting* I-I need to s-speak to your alpha, it's urgent...

The guard just stared at him until the door opened behind him, Skah, a dark grey wolf appears.

Skah: What's going on?

He asks, a little confused about what the fuss was about.

Moki: A unknown creature ransacked our den, he was wielding some weird-looking weapons. It just destroyed everything, killing everything in sight.

He said in a scared tone with pain in his eyes. Causing Skah to be startled and honestly worried.

Skah: Where is it now?

He asked still startled at his frightfulness

Moki: Last I saw, it was heading this way, he took the alpha's daughter, I'm not sure what he has done to her but it can't be good. I came here to warn you guys, he must be killed!

He said almost collapsing from exhaustion. Skah then held him up keeping him from falling over.

Skah: It's alright, we'll protect you.

He said in a sincere voice.

Moki: B-But I have to go find survivors!

He said while almost breaking down in tears.

Skah: I understand that, I'll mobilize troops as well as myself to confront this being, and rescue your alpha's daughter, you have my word. Stay here to regain your strength.

Mini timeskip

Skah had quickly set up a small troop of his fighters, Moki was behind them secretly grinning.

Skah: Alright men! We will confront this creature before it comes anywhere near here! Moki, please lead the way.

Moki then stood up and made his way to the front to guide them to Jason

Meanwhile

Jason and Kaya packed up the deer onto the bed of the Defender, and drove north ways, parking and covering the bed with a tarp, they both walked more north. Close to the border of the territories.

Jason: One more deer then we head back alright?

He said while looking at her.

Kaya: Yup! But let's not go too far! We are almost in Sioux territory.

Jason was confused at this.

Jason: There are more tribes?

He asked, Kaya then stops and perks her ears up.

Kaya: Huh, I hear talking up ahead, do you hear that?

They stop and listen closely, the talking got louder and louder until...

???: I SEE THEM UP AHEAD

This startled Kaya, Jason was confused at this and put her behind him, making sure his pistol's safety is off just in case. Sioux troops came into view with their alpha leading Moki with them.

Sioux Alpha: Stay away from the girl.

He demanded, Jason didn't budge, keeping her behind him, she was just scared and confused about why they crossed into their territory until she spotted Moki grinning evilly.

Sioux Troop: AWAY FROM THE ALPHA'S DAUGHTER

One says as the rest ready their weapons.

Jason: What's going on here?

He asked, causing the alpha to be surprised.

Sioux Alpha: I am Skah of the Sioux tribe, step away from the Hopi's alpha's daughter or you will be shot.

Jason: Not until you explain why you are here.

He asked still standing his ground.

Moki: STOP PLAYING DUMB CREATURE, YOU KILLED EVERYONE AND KIDNAPPED KAYA!

Both Kaya and Jason were startled at this.

Jason: I never killed anyone!

He said, Moki immediately spoke up.

Moki: Stop lying! You killed the alpha and his wife in cold blood! You then kidnapped Kaya!

All of the Sioux troops including Skah kept looking at Jason in the confusion and some were murmuring about what he is.

Kaya: Moki, stop this shit!

She then said loudly, causing everyone to quiet down.

Kaya: You lying piece of shit! Jason never killed anyone! He is actually helping us hunt for winter food! You ball sniffing, cock sucking bastard!

She exclaimed so loudly, almost all of nature got quiet

Kaya: I know you hate Jason for being an outsider, but he has done more good than you! He's a kind man and would never hurt a fly unless it's for protection!

Moki just stood there and slowly got angrier, then lunged at Kaya.

Moki: Why you little shit!

He says while charging at Kaya.

*BANG*

A loud bang was all that was heard afterward, everything went quiet as Moki fell to the ground, after he fell, he just clutched his thigh. The barrel of Jason's 1911 was smoking after a single shot.

Jason: Don't you fucking EVER try to hurt Kaya. I don't give a FUCK that you are a part of her pack, I made a promise to protect Kaya and God knows I will by any means necessary.

He says while standing above Moki. Kaya then held his hand to not go further. A few more pack members of the Hopi tribe arrived to see what the bang was about, even Aponivi and Kotori appeared.

Aponivi: What in the name of the Gods is going on here?

He asked in frustration. He then saw Moki writhing in pain on the ground.

Skah: So you are alive.

He said while looking at him and his tribesmen and women.

Aponivi: Yea? Why wouldn't I be?

He asked confused

Aponivi: And why is Moki on the ground covered in blood?

He also asked.

Skah then explains what happens as a few members of each tribe try to attend to Moki's wound. After a bit of explanation, both leaders then got pissed at Moki for lying.

Aponivi: Moki! Tell me why you lied to them this instant!!!

He demanded in anger. Moki was then scared shitless at his voice raising at him, he knows he's fucked so he tells the truth in the hopes to be spared.

Moki: Nukpana, Chunta, and I all hated that you decide to have Jason as a part of the tribe, we made a plan to have the Sioux tribe believe that he was coming to kill them after killing you and taking Kaya.

He admitted in defeat. Nukpana then shot an arrow towards Jason in an attempt to kill him, however, Kaya warned him that she heard something rustling in the bushes behind them so he stayed alert, His staying alert caused him to dodge the arrow and then shot at the bush. Thankfully, only hits Chunta in the knee and he falls but Nukpana decides to run away after the failed assassination attempt. Aponivi ordered his capture as well as to treat Chunta's wound while keeping a close eye on him.

Aponivi: After him!

He said, sending a few of his hunters after him, Nukpana was later brought back to them for more interrogation.

Nukpana: You bastards! All of you! Letting this 'human' be a part of our tribe!

He exclaimed while being dragged back while tied up.

Aponivi: Well he's an even more important part of the tribe now! I like the opinions of my fellow tribesmen and women but when you go out of your way and behind my back to attempt to kill him? That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

He exclaimed while looking away from them.

Aponivi: Sorry about that Skah. I never intended for any of this to happen.

He said to Skah

Skah: No worries, as long as no one is truly hurt, it's alright. Anyways, care to explain what he is?

He asks pointing at Jason

Aponivi: Oh, that's Jason a human.

He said, causing Skah to be more curious.

Skah: A human? What is that?

He asked.

Aponivi: Apparently, that's the name of their species. Long story short, he was living in our territory for 3 years and last year, we finally made contact after he went on a hunt.

He said, this just got Skah more curious about him.

Aponivi: I see you are still confused, come, let's go back to my den and have some wine there, there, I can explain further, as well as have Jason formally introduce himself.

Skah nods and orders his troops to return, keeping two as his bodyguards. Everyone starts to head back to the den after this fiasco. Jason and Kaya both decide to get one more deer before returning.

Mini time skip brought to you by Alreigch playing video games

Kaya was using Jason's compound bow, she lines up a shot on a deer Jason called using his caller. She steadies her aim, albeit a tad bit sloppy due to the strength needed to hold the bow fully. She then makes her shot, just hitting the deer in the skull, and killing it instantly, Jason congratulates her by kissing her cheek.

Jason: Nice shot honey!

He says after giving her a peck on the cheek and hugging her. They both make their way to the kill and start getting it back to the Defender. Upon reaching it, they hang the carcass and let its blood drain and gut the deer. While they wait, Jason looks at his phone and puts on There You Are by Pogo.

Jamming out to the song as the deer drains both admire the beauty of the outdoors. Ignoring what just happened not too long ago, they both just relax as they wrap up their post-winter hunt.

Jason: Just to give you a heads up, afterward, I plan on bringing your entire family back to my place for dinner, if that sounds alright with you.

He says while looking at Kaya who perked her ears up after hearing him.

Kaya: I was wondering when we were going to have that meal you planned for us to have. Wanna give me a tip on what it is?

She asked, He just stared at her for a second.

Jason: You just shot it, hun.

He says as he walks up to said deer to check on its draining body, It's about done so he stands by the tree. Kaya joins him and hangs on him as they both wait. After a bit, the deer was drained enough to not cause too big of a mess on the bed.

Jason: I have to clean it anyways so this'll do.

He says as he loads the deer onto the bed with the others, securing it and hopping into the Defender, Kaya then joins him and they both make their way back to the den.

Meanwhile

Aponivi and Skah were both drinking in Aponivi's den waiting for Jason and Kaya to return, both chatting about recent events and past events.

Skah: And he shot both with one arrow?!

He says surprised. Aponivi nodded.

Aponivi: He is very talented, he says he has been shooting forever, even before he moved out here, the weapon he shot Moki and Chunta with was a gun, a projectile shooting weapon that can fire a metal object very fast in a short amount of time, he'd have to show you more sometime. But we asked him to only use a bow and arrow to not disturb the wildlife around him since other hunters would also be well hunting!

He says while taking a sip of his drink. A knock was then heard at the door. Then the same wolf uncle enters.

Aponivi: Yes brother?

Wolf Uncle: I think I hear Jason approaching, I can hear his vehicle or whatever coming.

He says as he then closes the door.

Aponivi: Would you like to see his skills firsthand? I can show you proof of his skills.

He says turning back to Skah, who just nods as they both then stand up. Leaving the room as Aponivi's brother follows. By the time they get outside, a large crowd surrounds Jason's defender. After scattering the crowd to see what the commotion is about. They then see the amount of deer and rabbits they have in the bed. Skah is dumbfounded at the sight of the amount of venison. 6 deer, 8 rabbits, and a whole lot of berries.

Skah: FUCK that's a lot! Not even my best hunters could get this many on their own!

He admits. He then notices the vehicle Aponivi mentioned before but decides not to look at it further.

Aponivi: Great job Jason, Kaya. This will be more than plenty, as well as the ones the others gathered. I'm sure you both got the most a group ever got.

Both Jason and Kaya nod.

Jason: Thank you, sir, I wouldn't have gotten this many if it wasn't for Kaya as well. We both work very efficiently together.

He says hugging Kaya from the side. Skah suspects that they both are 'together' but doesn't press it further than that.

Aponivi: As thanks, keep one of the deer for yourself if you'd like. You earned it my friend.

He says while nodding at him.

Jason: Well I was hoping you'd give it to me since I plan on making your family a special dinner.

Aponivi then remembers his promise a while ago, about inviting his family over to his home for dinner. He thinks that Kaya already has a taste of his cooking since her visit two days before the hunt.

Skah: Now you really make me jealous Aponivi, a highly talented hunter, excellent shot, and even a cook? I wish I could take your place to try his food!

He jokes.

Jason: I can bring you and your family some food as well, I promise it will be delicious.

He says, surprising Skah.

Skah: We just met on bad terms, yet you still treat me kindly.

He says confused.

Aponivi: Don't think about it too much, when we met, he gave us two deer as a peace offering.

Skah is just dumbfounded at what he is hearing. Just giving up food? Unheard of!

Skah: So you don't need food or something?

He asks. Jason just chuckles.

Jason: I need food as well, I don't get it the traditional way you guys get it. In my society, we built stores that sell food.

This just caused more questions to appear in Skah's head, as well as everyone else's. Kaya just didn't question him since she will find out sooner or later.

Skah: All these questions make me tired, It is getting late, after all, I'm sure the family is worried about me now. Sorry for the intrusion, and sorry Jason for the misunderstanding!

He says as he gathers his things and motions his troops to leave. Skah and his guards then walk back toward their den.

Jason: That reminds me, what happened to the three who wanted me dead?

He asked Aponivi.

Aponivi: Nukpana, Chunta, and Moki are all imprisoned, Moki will eventually be let out due to him telling the truth, but since he attempted to attack my daughter, thanks for saving her by the way, he will be getting a long sentence. Chunta was just a bystander but since he also agreed to the threat to your life he is still imprisoned as well but not as long as Moki. Nukpana, however, just attempted to kill you so he will be getting a longer sentence than Moki and Chunta.

Jason just nods at this, he never expected them to be so civilized. He honestly thought all three would be put to death. He then moved on from the topic.

Jason: Anyways, I'll help unload the deer and rabbit from the bed and we can head back to my place for dinner, sound good?

Aponivi just nods, he helped Jason unload the deer and carry all of them but one to the storage area. After that, Aponivi and the rest of his family decide to pack for a bit for the visit to Jason's home. After they all got ready, Aponivi made his brother in charge until his return, They all loaded up into the somewhat cleaned Defender and set off for Jason's home, Kaya's family were astounded at how fast they were going, even faster than their traditional wolf forms. After a bit, they make it back to his place, parking the Defender near a water pump so he can later clean the bed and rest of the vehicle. Everyone unloaded and Jason opened the door to his home. Everyone was astounded at the sight they are seeing, the coziness of his home. Kaya was just smiling at them since she already experienced almost everything to offer in his home. Jason made sure to offer refreshments from the short trip in the form of his lemonade. They all tried it, each having a sour face on their own but still liked the flavor, and kept asking for more. After everyone was settled in, Jason decides to put a movie on his TV for everyone to watch, Jason wanted something everyone would enjoy and laugh at, so he knew what to put in the full trilogy of Austin Powers. Everyone was confused at first but eventually started to enjoy it, even laughing at the movie. Jason will then start to prepare dinner as they watch, Kaya asked to help as well and he nods, giving her a kiss on the head.

-------

And scene! Sorry for the small cliffhanger, I didn't want to drag out too much of the experience in Y/N's home, next chapter will be about Kaya's family enjoying Jason's cooking (Ch 6 - Finally, Some Good Fucking Food). So be expecting that! I've also been thinking about adding a lemon scene with Jason and Kaya, LMK in the comments if anyone would like that, I'd be a bit nervous to write all that out but if that's what you people would like to see. If it's what the people or fans want, then I could make it work, hell I know I could make it work but I just don't know if it's what you guys want. Well, I know one of you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 35 3
James Boston was a student in college, soon to finish his last year before conflicts started between Humans and Anthro. Soon, war broke out which r...
37.2K 499 21
After the government falls by a riot. Humanty went into chaos and causing a purge. Lenny at the age of six and parents that are scientists puts him i...
6.4K 199 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...
839 40 3
For two decades, Earth has served as the theater of war between the United Anthro Military and Coalition Corps. With no end in sight, the never-endin...