Pokémon; Journey Through Kanto

By pokepal14

Yuki, a new Trainer from Pallet Town, aims to become a word famous Pokémon Master and Coordinator who travels... More

Profile
The Journey Begins
Route 1
Viridian City
Viridian Forest
Pewter City
Mt Moon
Cerulean Cape
Cerulean City
AJ
Pokémon Tech School
Bulbasaur
Growlithe
Squirtle
4th of July
Happy Independence Bahamas!!
Vermillion City
S.S Anne
Beauty and the Beach
Tentacool and Tenatcruel
Maiden's Peak
Saffron City
Lavender Town
Happy Halloween!!
Question
Celadon City
Drowzee and Hypno
Breeder's Lane
P1 Grand Prix
Gringy City
Diglett
Merry Christmas!!!
Happy New Year!!! 2024
Fuchsia City
Pokémon Ranch
Valentine's Day!!
Pokémon Preserve
The Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Easter!!
Stone Town; The Eevee Brothers
Dark City
Question 2
Exeggutor
Paras
Jigglypuff
Kanto Pokémon Fossils
Author's Note
Farfetch'd
The Mystery Egg Hatches

The Lighthouse

1.1K 21 3
By pokepal14

[INTRO]

***

After walking through so many paths through the forest, the gang arrived at a beach. The gang decided to take a break & sent out all their Pokémon.

"Nya!" Tsuki jumped out of her mother's arms and ran around in the sand with Raiden and Corin.

Adeen, Meowzie, Galen, Geodude, Onix, Aipom & Ditto were making sandcastles, which ended up destroyed by an oncoming wave that distraught them. But they made another one. Marill, Blast & Triton were swimming across the sea. Jaylo, Sandslash & Eevee were digging around for seashells. Zubat & Butterfree were flying across the sea breeze.

"What a beautiful sunset," Yuki said with her toes in the sand.

"It has been a while since we've been at the beach," Willow commented.

"Hm," Brock saw a small red crab-like Pokémon walking toward them. "It's a Krabby."

Yuki pulled out her Pokédex

Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon. Krabby dig holes in sandy beaches to make their homes. When the food supply is limited, they sometimes fight over territory.

Note: This Krabby is smaller than a normal Krabby

"I've never seen a Krabby before," Willow said.

"Me neither, but I'm catching it. Corin Thunder Shock," Yuki said, putting on her shoes.

Corin fired a shock of yellow electricity which shocked Krabby, and it fainted on the ground. Yuki pulled out a Pokéball and caught Krabby.

Krabby

Type: Water

Gender: Male

Ability: Hyper Cutter

Hidden Ability: Sheer Force

Known Moves: Bubble, Mud Shot, Leer, Vice Grip, Harden, Stomp and Knock Off

Egg Moves: Ancient Power and Haze which has yet to be unlocked

Raiden pointed at something in the distance, "Pika Pikachu! (Hey look a lighthouse!)"

The gang turned to where Raiden was pointing.

"A lighthouse. That's good," Brock said.

"Let's go," Yuki said as she & the others recalled their Pokémon.

***

Willow and Brock were panting, but not Yuki because she has stronger stamina than them.

Yuki rang the doorbell.

Ding... Ding... Ding

"Who is it?" A male voice said through the intercom.

"Excuse us, but we're travelers & we're wondering if it's alright for us to rest here for the night?" Yuki asked.

"And can I use your kitchen to make us something to eat?" Brock asked. "And I'd be more than happy to make something for you."

"Can you cook without using tofu?" The voice asked.

"Sure, I can cook plenty of things without using tofu," Brock answered.

"That's splendid," the voice said, "I've been eating nothing but tofu since my cook went on vacation. Come on in."

The large doors opened & the gang went in.

"May I use your phone?" Yuki asked.

"Go ahead," the male voice said.

Yuki phoned Prof. Oak who was cooking something when he answered.

#"Ah, Yuki. How are you, my dear girl?"# Oak asked.

"I'm good. I'm just calling to see how my Pokémon are doing."

#"Your Pokémon are doing well, especially the ones you adopted from Damian,"# Oak answered, happily.

"That's great," Yuki smiled.

#"By the way, Gary has caught 45 Pokémon."#

"Of course he has," Yuki muttered.

#"Where are you calling me from anyway?"#

"We're at this lighthouse on a high cliff," Yuki said.

#"Oh, that must be Bill's lighthouse. He's a young Pokémon researcher who knows even more than me. See what you can learn from him. He could teach more about Pokémon,"# Oak suggested.

"This is Bill, Professor Oak. Good to hear from you," Bill's voice sounded over the intercom.

#"Hello Bill. Please give Yuki and her friends a crash course in Pokémon. Anyway, I have to go,"# Oak said before he hung up.

After that, Yuki called her parents to give an update. They talked for a while before the call ended.

"Every time we call Professor Oak he's eating something," Yuki said.

Raiden laughed.

"Bill? Who's Bill?" Willow asked.

"That's me," the voice said.

The gang turned & they saw a large brown horseshoe crab-like Pokémon with yellow pincers and red dot eyes.

"It's a Kabuto!" Brock exclaimed. "An extinct Pokémon and a big one too!"

"It is?!" Willow exclaimed.

Yuki felt something unreal about that Kabuto, "I doubt that's a real Kabuto."

"She's right. I'm not a real Kabuto," the voice said, "This is a costume & I'm stuck inside it!"

"Do you need help getting out?" Yuki asked.

"Yes," he said in relief.

Yuki jogged up the steps.

"Tell me what to do," Yuki said.

"Push that button," Bill pointed with a claw.

Yuki pressed the button and stepped away when it started to beep. The costume fell off a seaweed-haired man, with dark green eyes and a dark red suit.

"Oh, thank goodness," Bill said as he stretched. "Thank you for that, I've been in that costume for hours. Let's try this again. I'm Bill the owner of the lighthouse."

"I'm Yuki and these are my partners Raiden, Corin, and Tsuki," Yuki introduced herself.

"Pika/Blitz/Nya," they greeted.

"Aw. Isn't she cute? And I've seen a Pokémon like that before," Bill said as petted Tuski and Corin.

"I'm Willow."

"And I'm Brock."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," Bill smiled.

"So what was the costume for?" Willow asked.

"I'm a Pokémon Researcher and I like to dress up as Pokémon to observe them in their natural habitat without scaring them away," Bill explained.

"That makes sense," Brock said.

"Thank you," Bill smiled.

***

After Brock made a meal of bacon-double cheeseburgers and Pokémon food with PokéPellet Yuki made for the Pokémon, the gang found themselves looking at a screen filled with different Pokémon.

"I've seen every Pokémon in Kanto and there are 150 different species," Bill said.

"You've seen that many?" Willow gasped.

"That's spectacular. I think I've got 22 Pokémon," Yuki said.

"That's a good haul," Bill smiled before he heard small footsteps coming up the stairs. "Oh, looks like the little one decided to come and see my guests."

"Little one?" The gang questioned.

"Eevee?" An Eevee appeared from the stairs.

Tsuki ran over to it, "Nya Nya? (Wanna play?)"

Eevee nodded and started to play with Tsuki, Raiden & Corin.

"That Eevee looks different from my Eevee," Willow said as the Eevee was pale grey.

"That's because that Eevee is a Shiny Eevee," Brock said.

Hm," Willow said as she sent out her Eevee.

"Vee?" Eevee titled her head.

"Over there," Willow pointed toward the playing group of Pokémon.

"Eevui!" Willow's Eevee said and went to play.

"Well, this is a surprise. Eevee rarely goes near strangers or Pokémon it doesn't know," Bill said.

"So it's shy?" Brock said.

"Yes. It rarely comes near me that much. It eats the food I give to it and its friends," Bill explained.

"Friends?" Willow questioned.

"I think he means them," Yuki said as she pointed towards the stairs.

Everyone looked towards the stairs and saw a yellow fox-like Pokémon with a spiky fringe around its tail and white ruff around its neck, a red fox-like Pokémon with fluffy yellow fur on its tail, head & chest area, a light blue aquatic fox-like Pokémon with a spiky ridge down its spine, a white fin encircling its neck, three fins with webbing on its head and a split tail fin, a purple cat-like Pokémon with a red gem on its foreheads, a black cat-fox-like Pokémon with crimson eyes and blue rings on the ends of its ears and tails and on each side of its four legs, a tan mammalian-like Pokémon with green leaf-like ears and tail and a green sprout on its head, a light and dark blue mammalian-like Pokémon with a teal crest with two dangling flaps adorning its head and a mammalian-like Pokémon with pale cream-colored fur, blue feet, ears & tail, purple eyes, pale cream and blue bows on its left ear and neck and ribbon-like feelers.

"Woah," Willow said.

 Yuki pulled out her Pokédex.

Jolteon, the Lightening Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Its fur stands on end, becoming like needles it fires at enemies. Once they're weakened, it finishes them off with a 10,000-volt shock.

Flareon, the Flame Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Flareon prefers to roast berries with its fiery breath before it eats. The temperature of its body averages nearly 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit- and the sac where it stores its flames is twice as hot.

Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Vaporeon lives near water and some who see it wandering the shore think it's a mermaid. When submerged, its camouflage is perfect-it can disappear entirely to launch a sneak attack.

Espeon, the Sun Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Espeon is extremely loyal to any trainer it considers worthy. It is said that this Pokémon developed its precognitive powers to protect its trainer from harm.

Umbreon, the Moon Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Umbreon evolved as a result of exposure to the moon's waves. It hides silently in darkness and waits for its foes to make a move. The rings on its body glow when it leaps to attack.

Note: The different coloration indicates that this is a Shiny Pokémon

Leafeon, the Verdant Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. Its cellular composition is closer to that of a plant than an animal. It uses photosynthesis to produce its energy to supply with eating food.

Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. It can control its body temperature at will. This enables it to freeze the moisture in the atmosphere, creating flurries of diamond dust.

Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokémon and an evolved form of Eevee. It sends a soothing aura from its ribbon-like feelers to clam fights. It wraps its ribbon-like feelers around the arm of its beloved trainer and walks with him or her.

Note: The different coloration indicates that this is a Shiny Pokémon

"All the Eeveelutions," Willow said in awe.

"Eevee is a wonderful Pokémon," Yuki said.

"Are Shiny Eevee and the Eeveelutions your Pokémon?" Brock asked.

"No, they were abandoned by their trainers," Bill answered, sadly.

"More abandoned Pokémon? We're on a roll, aren't we?" Yuki said.

"Yep," Willow and Brock nodded.

Suddenly, Yuki felt something on her wrist and noticed it was Sylveon's feeler.

"Aren't you sweet?" Yuki cooed as she rubbed Sylveon's head.

"Veon," Sylveon likes the rub and closes its eyes.

"That's nice. Sylveon likes you," Bill said.

"Well, I like it too and all the others," Yuki said before she had an idea. "Hey Shiny Eevee, would you and your Eeveelutions would like to come with me? I promise I'll take good care of you."

Shiny Eevee looked at Raiden and Corin, who nodded and accepted the offer.

Yuki smiled as she pulled out different Pokéballs. She caught Eevee with a Premier Ball, Jolteon with a Quick Ball, Flareon with a Level Ball, Vaporeon with a Dive Ball, Espeon with a Dream Ball, Umbreon with a Moon Ball, Leafeon with a Great Ball, Glaceon with a Great Ball and Sylveon with a Love Ball. They were all teleported to Oak's lab.

"This is a story to tell," Willow said as she returned her Eevee.

"I caught Eevee and all the Eeveelutions," Yuki grinned.

"Pi Pikachu," Raiden gave a peace sign.

"Jerblitz," Corin smiled.

"Nya~" Tsuki jumped into her mother's arms and nuzzled her chest.

"That reminds me. I have a secret to tell you," Bill said.

"What is it?" Willow asked.

"Follow me," Bill said as he started to walk.

The gang followed Bill.

"There is one Pokémon I'm anxious to meet. I don't know what it is, but it's alone," Bill said.

"Doesn't it have any friends or family?" Willow asked.

"It wanders because it's alone," Bill said as he took out a device from his pocket.

"What's that?" Yuki asked.

"This is a device I use to record Pokémon sound," Bill pressed a button and the device started to play a roaring melody, "I heard this from the Pokémon nine days ago. It says; "I want to be your friend and I wish to meet you." I played the roaring melody back saying; "I would like to meet you too and I also wish to be your friend." And last night it replied saying; "Let's be friends!"

"Do you think that it will come tonight?" Brock asked.

"I don't know, but I'll be happy if it does," Bill replied.

"You're not intended to catch it, are you?" Yuki asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, I'm not. Just meeting and studying it will be enough for me," Bill smiled, "I also want to be friends with it forever."

The gang smiled.

Suddenly, a roar was heard from the sea.

"The Pokémon," Bill smiled, happily. "It's here."

The mysterious Pokémon was walking towards the lighthouse, roaring softly. 

"Pika Pikachu. (That's one big Pokémon.)" Raiden said.

"You said it," Yuki agreed.

The gang and Bill turned to the ocean where the fog was getting thicker.

Bill played the melody from his device to communicate with the Pokémon and the Pokémon roared in response. The Pokémon walked up to the lighthouse from the fog and revealed a big light orange dragon-like Pokémon with wings and grayish-green eyes.

"That's a Dragonite," Brock said as Yuki pulled out her Pokédex.

Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon. This Pokémon saved a shipwrecked man, taking him to a remote island—a paradise occupied solely by Dragonite.

Note: This Dragonite is known as a Giant Pokémon

Dragonite lowered its head to Bill.

"Hello Dragonite, I'm Bill," Bill said, rubbing its head. "Let's be friends forever."

Dragonite roared, happily.

The gang was happy for Bill to meet the giant Pokémon.

***

The next day, Bill and Dragonite were saying their goodbyes to the gang.

"Thanks for letting us spend the night here, Bill," Brock said.

"It was no trouble at all. Besides, I cannot thank you all enough for being here with me last when I finally meet Dragonite," Bill smiled.

"We were glad to help," Yuki said.

"We hope your friendship with Dragonite lasts forever," Willow said.

"Vermillion City is not far from here," Bill said as he pointed down the path. "Take care of your new Eeeveelutions, Yuki."

"Of course," Yuki nodded.

The gang began walking away, waving goodbye.

Bill and Dragonite waved goodbye, knowing they'll see their new friends again.

***

Yuki's Pokémon:

Pikachu (Raiden) (M)

Shiny Charmeleon (Adeen) (F)

Pidgeotto (Skye) (F)

Shiny Magikarp (Triton) (M)

Meowth (Meowzie) (F)

Happiny (Galen) (F)

Butterfree (Hesper) (M)

Shiny Beedrill (Vespa) (F)

Nuiluna (Aruna) (F)

Sandshrew (Tarrin) (M)

Clefairy (Stella) (F)

Nidoran (Lin) (M)

Nidoran (Reina) (F)

Skitty (Tsuki) (F)

Bulbasaur (Jarylo) (M)

Shiny Oddish (Flora) (F)

Shiny Growlithe (Aiden)(M)

Shiny Vulpix (Wisp) (F)

 Seel (Mesi) (F)

Hibitrix (Posy) (F)

Jerblitz (Corin) (F)

Squirtle (Blast) (M)

Krabby (Leo) (M)

Shiny Eevee (Nova) (F)

Jolteon (Thor) (M)

Flareon (Enya) (F)

Vaporeon (Mizu) (F)

Espeon (Celeste) (F)

Shiny Umbreon (Eclipse) (M)

Leafeon (Ivy) (F)

Glaceon (Glacia) (F)

Shiny Sylveon (Titania) (F)

Brock's Pokémon:

Onix (M)

Geodude (M)

Zubat (M)

Weepinbell (M)

Rhyhorn (M)

Magnemite

Machoke (M)

Growlithe (M)

Sandslash (M)

Willow's Pokémon:

Marill (F)

Butterfree (F)

Staryu

Eevee (F)

Ditto

Apiom (M)

Vulpix (F)

Ledyba (F)

Buneary (F)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 17 46
Trainers from all over the world gather for the start of classes at Pasio University, almost all of them having traveled far from their home regions...
689 34 37
Meet Sam, a young 10 year boy from Pallet Town, who's finally ready to set out on his ultimate Pokémon adventure across the Kanto region, alongside h...
867 34 17
A boy from our world gets dropped into Pokemon and tries to make the most of his second chance at life with pokemon at his side. The story begins abo...
434 18 11
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before now? Ash, now eighteen and strongest trainer in the world, wants to take an important s...