Anything Four You - Four X Re...

Von ExoticBup32

You're a big fan of BFDI, but on your birthday wish, you wish to become a character in BFDI. When you sleep... Mehr

Chapter 1: Dimensional Transfer
Chapter 2 Part 1: Eternal Class(?)
Chapter 2 Part 2: Friends
Chapter 2 Part 3: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 2 Part 4: Math and Behavior
Chapter 3 Part 1: Brace Yourself
Thanks for 270 views!
Chapter 3 Part 2: Beyond the Door
A/N
C3:P3 - Sound of Beauty

Chapter 3 Part 4: Rocket Away!

700 12 15
Von ExoticBup32

A/N: Hey, it's me. It's been a year since i last updated this, and frankly, I mostly forgot about this, so I'm just gonna be writing off plain memory of what I wrote before, so if there are some plot holes, I'm sorry.

Four POV: The next challenge was a bit of a doozy to think about, I didn't really have any creative ideas, I don't think drawing a 3D house was that cool, so I decided to ask Y/N for their idea.

YOUR POV: I was staying up after a sleepless night, or what felt like it. I felt a bit grumpy. but hey, this is better than staying in eternal math clas- *CREAK*

 Well, Four, just entered... "Hey, Y/N.. I need your, uhmm, help with something kinda important..." he said.

Apparently he needed an idea for the next challenge, which was a breath of fresh air and got my creative juices flowing, I decided to get some paper and thought of ideas for a little while.

 But then I got the perfect idea.

FOUR POV: "Okaaaaay guys!! It's time for YOUUrrr next challenge!", I smiled small, but apparently Lollipop thought different, saying that my smile was creepy and "indecent".

But I roasted him, and he melted to the floor, that's what I wish happened though, now they're laughing at me. 

*SCREECH*

 Okay, today's challenge is to build a big rocket ship!

You may only use the materials right next to you!

"What materials? There is no materials present right there! No jet fuel, thrusters, or a cone-shaped compartment", Golf Ball said, but I got them there in an instant, and they went ham on it, I'd say, I watched the big show with Y/N, and got to really bond with them, and by that I lied down on their lap, which they thought was...

Awkward.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

118K 241 89
Erotic shots
277K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
308K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
1M 43K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...