HIS PRECIOUS ||J.JK BTS||

By Saunn_Daee

Forced marriage AU : I'd never let you go away from me : I'll always stay in your arms : I can die for you :... More

Ch.1 Fucked up life
Ch.2 Engagement
Ch.3 New Chapter of life
Ch.4 Drunk-Dazed
Ch.5 City of love <3
Ch.7 Intruder...
Ch.8 Back to korea
Ch.9 It's raining Ma' amor :)
Ch.10 "ACHOO!"
Ch.11 Romantic date or Friendly Dinner?
Ch.12 Nephew...
Ch.13 Periods or Wallpaper?
Ch.14 Cold shoulder
Ch.15 Nightmare
Ch.16 Rush Hour
Ch.17 Shots and Screams
Ch.18 Into it
Ch.19 Drinks and Dances
Ch.20 Her Bruises, My Pain
Ch.21 Closer
Ch.22 His Precious

Ch.6 Spending time...

2.1K 80 1
By Saunn_Daee

.
.
.

Did i mention, it was your childhood fantasy to see the Eiffel tower with your love? It was. Who knew it would be coming true so fast...

A date with the Effie tower in view, cherry blossom above you, and your husband beside you. What else could you wish for?

Resting on the wooden bench below the pink petals, trying to overcome from the soreness of the long walks, you pulled your smart phone out.

Clicking some good pictures of the Eiffel tower. Glancing at Jungkook, who sat unbothered. You named this as the perfect opportunity to click a secret picture of his. Tilting the camera to his side...

Mission accomplished...

"Beautiful..."

Was the only word, which managed to come out as soon as you saw the picture you took. His aura, his inviting lips, his doe eyes, pale smooth skin. To be honest, sitting beside him anyone would feel insecure as he was far more handsome than many actors.

"Did it turn out well?"

Jungkook suddenly questioned turning towards you.

"W-wh-at?"

"The pictures you took"

He spoke with this slight smirk.

"Of the E-Eiffel tow-"

"My, the pictures you took of your handsome husband."

Your words muffled as you couldn't make up a reason...

Snatching your phone away, his lips tugged up swiping through the pictures.

"You are a great photographer..."

He mumbled sweetly, passing you a impressed look.

"It's just your perfect face..."

You whispered lightly, making sure he won't hear, but he eventually did and let out a giggle as a response.
.
.
Tugging your phone in his pocket, he scooted closer to you. The soft atmosphere cherished you both, birds sang a sugary melody, passer by's were too busy to notice you both.

You both weren't clinging onto each-other but still looked like a pleasent pair of couple, the ideal peaceful couple. Under the tender sunrays, your giggles and his short but honey sweet talks filled your world.

Soon...in silence, both of you adored the sun drown down the horizon. The perfect sunset.

Gently dropping your head down on his shoulder, you were surely tired, you've been out for the whole day. And ofcourse, with him requesting you, you still didn't eat much. So it was obvious, all the energy left was drained.

Jungkook's eyes widened feeling you sleeping already. He admired your petite figure with his inner lover overpowering him. Small sweet phrases couldn't help but leave from his lips.

Meeting you was like listening a song for the first time and already knowing, it would be my favourite...

In an endless garden of beautiful flowers I'd still pick you...

Since you've came in my life Yn, I smile lot more then usual... Thank you~

Thinking about the same his lips tugged up in a beaming smile...

"This women can sleep anywhere, anyhow..."

He huffed, strocking your hairs softly. Pulling you closer towards him, you unknowingly wrapped your arms around he's.

He admired your petite, sleeping figure with love breamed eyes. Jungkook loves his Yn more then anybody... It wasn't just after marriage it's far more... 5 Years...
.
.
.
_________
@Louvre Museum...

"This is soooooo beautiful..."

You muttered, running around the place.

With his arms folded over his chest, he just slowly tailed your excited figure.

A soft smile resting on his cherry lips, his thick black flocks falling over his eyes, his tall figure was covered by a black overcoat.

His heart almost jumped out, when you almost fell flat, 101% sure that if in case you successfully fell, you would've injured your nose pretty worse.

But you don't take lessons, standing on your feet properly you were again about to dash away until...

With a swift hand moment, your face was inches away from his, you attached to him. His intimidating eyes glaring right into your's. Your both wrists were locked within his palms.

"Don't run, we have more then enough time..."

It seemed like request but it wasn't, it was a stern order which you don't dare to avoid.
.
.
The moments lived and loved with someone who really cherishes you actually are very precious.

At the point of your life, you just wanted...

Someone...

Who'd embrace your sad figure,

Who'd love you unconditionally,

Who is ready to await you for eternity,

Who'd love taking care of you,

Who'd never let you skip your meals,

Who'd never make you feel left out,

Who'd join you in your little craziness,

Who'd fight anyone for you,

Who'd never judge you,

I short...
A person who'd truly love you...

Heaving a slight sign, you stared at his face, Jungkook was concentrated to look at a masterpiece hanging upon the wall. While you were busy at staring at his face, not less then a craft, you don't mind looking at him all your life...

"Can we sit?"

You asked feeling tired...

"Sure, let's go have lunch."
....

His doe eyes got locked with yours, your hand was still on his lips, dabbing the tissue against them...

"Soup"

You replied, scanning his confused expressions. With a small thanks, he proceeded to eat...

You shifted uncomfortably in your place feeling a creepy stare at you, your eyes roamed around the whole area but found none suspicious...

"Weird..."

'Damn danger's approaching...'

'But when she has him, what would she fear?'

'Plus, she ain't that easy herself...'

'A love story always have someone who's always their to bug in...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.4K 24
This, Us, Baby, I'm All In, I Will Be Here Through Good, Bad, And Everything In Between, Any Time, Always, And Forever, With All My Body And Soul...
169K 6.8K 78
"Doesn't matter what the situation is, I'll always protect you, Princess." A love story with lot of struggles yet the passion and love never faded. ...
56K 1.7K 20
sequel to mine season 2 of MINE "my pain in your body is like the poison" "it is not the goodbye that hurts but the flashback that follows" "...