ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Sincerely Mine

2.6K 88 68
By actually_aquarius

Y/N

Every Sunday night is a movie date with my friends . Me and my gangs are a big fans of movies . So we would always spend our Sunday nights to watch the new movies on theatre . Even though we can download these movies and watch it on our house but theatre experience is something !!! With our over crazy friends .

If it is a horror movie then we don't have to say anything . Screaming , cursing , crying and every horror expression which we can appear on our face will be there to entertain us .

( It's a personal experience of mine , when we all went for a crime thriller ◉‿◉ )

I'm not a big fan of horror movies but if it's with my friends then I'm ready to go.  As we all know , horror movies with friends is actually a comedy movie .

So here I am waiting for my one friend to pick me up . Our houses are on the same side so we always go  there together .

Just then her car pulled near me , even though the car door and windows are close I can clearly hear the hip hop song playing inside. I get in the car murmuring a small hi . She reciprocated the same and we sang together the song which is playing .

After travelling for almost a 10 minutes we reached there . Some of my other friends were already waiting for us there and some friends were yet to come . We all chit chatted for some time while waiting for them .

When we all came , we went to get the tickets . There was little clash between us in getting tickets . Me and my some friends decided to go for a romantic movie while others decided for a comedy one . Majority was with them so we decided to get the tickets of the comedy one.  I was against the idea of comedy one because I heard the reviews that the movie is not much to our expectation.

Just as we all heard , the movie was not good . And much to my anger some middle aged drunken men were there to irritate us . They were sprouting nonsense and other things to humiliate us .

We don't wait for the movie to end . We all walked out spending some time in nearby 24 hrs convenient store , eating ramen in there .

We bid goodbye and me and my friend drove off to our houses.   Some time passed when we get to know her car's tire is punctured . So there was no choice but to walk to our way back home .

We talked about many things while walking in the night . Her current relationship , my past relationship , some girly gossips and many more things .

While walking , we saw one news channel from one of the opened window of one stranger's house .

Something about the serial killer ' V ' . It's been 2 months since that person started his / her serial slaughtering . The police has been working day and night to find out the real culprit . But nothing more than the letter 'V' on the photos of the victims in some dark alleys .

What do you think about V ? She asked without looking at me .

V ? The serial killer ? What about that ? I asked looking at her . She smiled .

What inspired V to do this crime ?

Why you're asking about that serial killer right now ? I asked again . She didn't replied anything other than  smiling . What's with her wicked smile ?

Who knows what's waiting for us ? Maybe that V must be waiting for his next victim or him slaughtering another one in that dark alley . She said without looking at me .

Sometimes we all felt that she is a little psycho . Now I'm being 100% sure that she is a complete psycho .

And who knows that V must be a girl ? And that girl must be me or you ?  I continued her sentence . She looked at me clearly amused hearing me saying this . We looked at each other some minutes before bursted out laughing.

Best friends will always match everything even craziness .

Soon her house came to our view . My house is 10 minutes walk from here .

Do you want to stay here ? It's not good to walk alone on night especially when there is a crazy killer . She said worried ness clearly written on her face .

I laughed .

You don't have to worry about anything.  Don't forget that I'm a Taekwondo black belt . And I have , I picked a bottle from my bag ,pepper spray with me . Let's see which V is daring to keep a hand on me . We bursted out laughing .

Be safe . She said once more . I nodded while moving on from her house .

I walked towards my house humming a song in the road all alone .

Suddenly my phone rang breaking the silence . I took the phone out but to my bad luck , the phone slipped out of my hand falling to the road . I picked it up . But anyway nice . My phone is dead .

Ahh... I yelled . No one knows how much I love my phone . I tapped it several times to wake my baby up . Oh God my phone is really dead .

Author

In the dark alley there is a figure keeping something on the top of the  nearby dustbin . That figure walked away from there keeping hands on the jeans pocket . With the help of the street lights we can say the figure is a male .

The thing he kept in the dustbin is a photo of a girl. It's a school photo of the girl . There is a signature symbol across her face . V . Written in black ink and her name in red ink .

The girl in the picture is familiar to everyone . That photo was there everywhere.  There was a missing flyer on her name . Now we can assume that she is not alive anymore .

And that person who is walking away in the dark is V . The serial killer .

Y/N

With frustration , anger and irritation  I stomped on the nearest empty soda can . And it directly fell on the sleeping stray dog .

I stood there completely shocked .  Will it come for my bone ?

Exactly what I thought . It came to me really pissed off . He barked twice clearly expressing that I disturbed his peaceful sleep .

I know it's not good to run away in this kind of situation when the dog is clearly waiting for a chance to pounce on me .

But my legs clearly chose the wrong option , to runaway .

And the dog hot trailed behind me .

I don't know how much I ran now . And I am running out of energy . But the dog , he is still behind me .

Running for my life , I collided with a human chest . I hugged that person tightly literally climbing on top of him .

Pl-please help me . That dog . I can clearly hear it's growling .

He whistled . And the dog stopped it's growling. I looked at the dog . It's still there but not any growlings or barking .

He whistled once more . The dog stood there wiggling its tail to and fro .

He whistled once again tilting his face  and the dog walked away from there leaving us there all alone in the empty street .

I looked at him . The street light giving him a light golden colour on his half face below from his nose . He is wearing a black hoodie so I can't clearly see his face .

I slowly pulled down his hood .

Wow . It slipped out of my tongue unknowingly .

He seemed surprised.

You know , you look extremely handsome . He blinked once , twice , thrice .

I - I'm sorry . I - I didn't mean to . Just then I remember I'm still in his arms . My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist while his hands on my hip . I immediately jumped off him .

I'm sorry . He looked down . A small smile plastered on his lips .

It's ok . He said in his deep husky voice . Oh God I'm gonna die .

We walked together towards my house . Practically I'm walking in front and him walking behind me . Like he is stalking me .

I stopped walking and turned around , he also stopped walking .

Why you're still behind me ? I asked him .

Nothing official about it . He said .

Then why you're walking behind me . Like you're stalking .

Is that so ? He asked tilting his head .

I walked towards him .

Now we can walk together . What do you think ?

He nodded while smiling .

Then we walked together. 
How come that dog stopped his barking when you whistled at him ? I asked him . That dog was  clearly going to kill me tonight but just this person whistled at him and he became calm .

He knew me . Knew ?

How ? I asked .

I used to feed them .

Feed ? Dog food ?

No flesh . He kept his hands on his pockets .

Flesh ? You mean meat ? Flesh ? Weird human . He nodded .

Where were you till now ? It's not save to walk around in this time . I asked looking at his side profile .

I can ask the same . He asked me without answering my question .

Went out for a movie with my friends. I said . He nodded . The remaining few minutes was complete silence .

Then I decided to break it .

You are not afraid of V ? What if he came to us with a knife or something right now ? I asked once more looking at him .

I'm not afraid of him . I don't think he will kill me . But how do you know it's a man ?

I just assume that he is a boy . That's all . And what if he come to kill me ? I asked .

He will not . He said looking deep at my eyes .

I didn't get any chance to ask further questions when my house came to view .

Anyway it was nice meeting you . He nodded while saying same.

Wait a second . What's your name ?I asked

Taehyung . Kim Taehyung . He said smiling at me .

Y/N . Min Y/N .

We shook hands before he walked away from there . My stranger friend .

Taehyung

Y/N . Y/N . The name still mumbling in my mind . It's first time I'm  feeling this . Her voice . Her smell . Her eyes . Her body . Her everything is still fresh in my heart . My heart is still beating.  As if it is going to pounce out of my rib cage .

Is it attraction ? Am I being attracted towards that girl ?

Why am I being like this ?

I ruffled my hair being confused . It's my first being attracted to someone whom I barely know.

From now on my life is going to be a hella ride .

Author

For 3 months there was no missing case and no serial killings  . All the murder cases handled to Crime Branch for the further developments . Still they didn't find any clue .

Just like V has vanished from the Earth . There were a lot of questions in everyone's mind . Did he stop his killings ? Or did he took a break ?

While V was no where to found , Taehyung was stalking the girl , Y/N . Taking pictures of her everytime without her knowing .

Y/N wants to see her stranger friend once more . She believes when the right time comes he will meet him .

One more month passed , peoples nightmares started to haunt them again .

Serial Killer has started his crimes again .

It's been 2 days a college girl has gone missing . The entire Seoul is filled with her photo as the missing case .

MISSING

MIN Y/N

Age : 19
Gender : Female
Eyes : Dark Brown
Hair : Long Black Hair
Wearing : Red Shirt and Black Jeans
Last seen : 09 / 24 / 2022

V walked towards the basement where he kept his victims before killing them .

He can hear the yelling of the girl he kept in the basement .

He opened the door , before closing it behind and walked inside .

Y/N is tied to the chair , she is sitting .

The room is in complete darkness . He switched on the light which is hanging on the ceiling .

Y/N blinked her eyes several times to adjust the sudden light . She looked around seeing dried blood on the wall and floor . Several time of sharp objects like knifes , pliers , screw drivers , gun and many more other things which she didn't know .

Her eyes fell on the person standing against the wall wearing a hoodie and jeans with a black converse shoe .

His face was not clear as he is wearing the hood .

Wh-who are you ? Why am I here ? Please leave me alone . She asked trembling with fear .

V.  You are here because I love you . And i can't leave you alone because from now on you belongs to me . You are stuck with me Y/N . And just like I said V will not do anything which will harm you unless you try something stupid .

Saying this he walked away from there . Closing the door behind .

Y/N

This person kidnapped me two days ago while I was coming from the store near my house . V ? The serial killer ? Will he kill me just like he killed his other victims ? Am i just going to be the next victim ? My parents will not even get to see me for the last time . The previous victim's body was never found out so will mine ?

Just like I said V will not do anything ? I ? Taehyung ? Is V , Taehyung ? Taehyung is the only one who said that serial killer will not do anything to me , when we first met . Is he Taehyung ?

It must be him . We met at an alley that day where the police found out the last victim's photo the very next day .

Taehyung is V !!

Taehyung

I walked out of my house pulling the hood once again to make sure that no one can see my face clearly . I walked towards an unknown path while humming a song .

The mere attraction which I felt at first is now changed as something sweet . Love ? Obsession ? What will i call it ? I don't know . We can call what we want . But I know one thing that I can't live without her anymore. And i want her beside me like an addictive drug .

I took a flyer of the missing notice which was stick to the wall . I looked at the photo . The most beautiful girl I've ever seen is staring at me with a small smile on her lips .

I smiled looking at her photo . Who thought this beauty was born for me ?
Now she is with me within my grasp .
My beloved .  Y/N.

Who thought I will kidnap someone not to kill them ? Who thought V , the serial killer , will love someone ? Everything is possible with the right person beside .

I walked further more somewhere even darker . When I felt there is no one in the darkness , I pulled out a black pen from my pocket , to write something . I stick the photo on the wall .

I always wrote their names on the photos with red ink to indicate that they are no more . But now I wrote with a black pen because my love is still alive .

I walked away from there humming the same song which I hummed earlier.

Author

The photo of Y/N , he stick to the wall staring at the wall opposite to it . Just like the real Y/N staring at the wall on the basement without knowing what to do .

Taehyung wrote the words with a heart symbol other than V on the flyer , across the her pic .

Y/N

Sincerely Mine ♡

V

THE END

I'm not the jealous type , but what's mine is mine . End of story .

________________________________________

PLEASE READ

This storyline is from hobi_myheartu

✿ I made little changes in this . Sorry for that . Hope you like it .

✿ Writing in red ink especially names , is thought to bring bad omens like failure or death in South Korea .

✿ I think I mentioned 3 song names in this story (✷‿✷)

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...
72 0 9
Do you regret it? No. Are you happy for him? Yes. Then why are you feeling downcast and hurt? ...
1.1K 27 22
some short stories or oneshots of taekook love stories ( sometimes taekookV will also be there and yeah if you have a idea about a story and want me...
194K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...