SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

119 ☁️

6.5K 450 250
By lost_beautyy

"The End or The New Beginning"!

Bigg boss announced that today is the day when the contestants will be able to see their journey videos but before that there will be one final eviction.

That came as a shock for all the housemates as they thought that there would be no more eviction!

Mahira and paras were discussing this matter!

Mahira: inke mutabek toh Sidharth ya asim mein se koi winner baanega shehnaaz third hogi fir rashmi aur fir arti. Mai aur tu toh inke list mein hai hi nahi.

Paras: inke bolne se kya hota hai? Hume paata hai ki humne show mein contribute kiya hai!

Rashmi arti and asim were trying to show that they have contributed more than the other one!

But SidNaaz, they had no time to discuss about all this! They were as usual busy in their own world!

Sana: sidhaaarth meko tere t-shirts chahiye !

Sid: kyun?

Sana: kyun matlab? Jo tera hai wo mera hai na? Chup kar k de meko !!! Mai teko jaab miss karungi taab inko hug karungi !

He smiled and gave her some t-shirts and his gray shorts!

She giggled happily and hugged Sidharth!!!

Sana: haye sidhaaaarthhh! Paata hai mera last ek saapna reh gya hai! Meko na full bollywood mashup pe ekdum punjabi jatni baan k dance karna hai!

He smiled softly but didn't say anything! He had already planned a surprise for her which she will see in the finale day!

After sometime bigg boss announced that mahira is out.

Mahira cried as it was her dream to be a part of top 5 . Everyone hugged her and she left the house! Bigg boss congratulated the top 5 finalists and told them to get ready for witnessing their own beautiful journey!

Sana wore a green Punjabi suit with pink dupatta! She was looking super pretty and sidharth was wearing a black t-shirt and jeens looking handsome as always!

Firstly arti's journey was shown! She went inside and told everyone that audiences have come outside! SidNaaz were excited now as they always loved to see their fans!

Sidharth came outside and people were going gaga over him.

As soon as he stood in the small stage like a king he is, people started shouting , sid is king , sid is king!

It made him smile!

We love you Sidharth!

His heart felt happy! People loved him as Sidharth Shukla, not as any character of his drama serials or movie! This made him proud.

Sid: bas love you maat bolna vote bhi karna!

People laughed.

He showed them love sign through his  hand gesture !

Bigg boss started talking and teasing him.

BB:

Tv shows ki jaane maane kalakar Sidharth shukla jo parde mein hamesha ek hero ki tarah sab ka dil jeeta tha, wo insaan jab bigg boss mein aaye taab unhone iss ghar ko apna hi ghar samjha.

Parde pe toh wo makeup aur acche kapro k saath hi najar aate the par iss ghar ko inhone itna apna liya ki inko hamesha nikkar aur t-shirt mein hi jadatar dekha gya hai. Yaha taak ki inhone aaj wo hi nikkar aur t-shirt pehna hua hai jo inhone kal raat sote time pehna tha.

Sidharth laughed and rubbed his neck in embarrassment!

Kuch logo k liye aap badtameez the , kuch k liye bebaak par agar aap janta k najro se dekhe toh aap the befikar ya ni ki Sidharth Shukla.

Iss Ghar ne aap ko haar ek Roop mein dekha hai . Kabhi gussa karte hue, kabhi hasate hue toh kabhi apne asun o se logo ko rulate hue! Aap ko hamesha humne apne dosto ka saath dete hue dekha hai, aur iss ghar mein sab se jada aap apne dosto se hi hurt hue hai! Humne aap ko aap k maa k saath 15 min ki meet pe baar baar ye puchte hue suna hai ki aap k waja se aap k gharwale upset toh nahi hai? Aap k maa upset toh nahi hai? Aur ye iss baat ka hi saboot hai ki aap kitne acche insaan hai.

Iss Ghar mein aap k jaane pehchane kahi logo k hote hue bhi aap ki dosti hui ek anjaan chehre se ya ni ki asim se jisme aap ko aap ka chota bhai najar aaya! Aap k saath kuch aur logo ki dosti hui jo shuru se le k aab taak kayem hai.

Shehnaaz k saath aap ki dosti ko toh itna pyaar diya gya hai ki bahar aap logo ka hashtag bhi baan gya SidNaaz!

Audience shouted - SidNaaz SidNaaz!

Sidharth blushed and clapped!

His heart felt happy ! A hashtag which includes their names together, is so special! This is the only hashtag he ever approved because his name was attached with many girls of this house but nobody was shehnaaz! Only shehnaaz matters to him!

Bb: aap ki iss hi khubsoorat Safar ko ek baar fir se jeete hai.

He smiled and looked at the big screen!

The journey video started with his entry video, his entry dance, his conversation with salman sir, his mom and his sister's pretty faces to his fights in the house, how he got the tag of an arrogant person and how he fought his own battle like a king from the first day!

His one liners , his inspiring dialogues, his aura, his helping nature, his dedication for winning tasks, his thinking of playing as  a team and his nature of saving his friends, everything was shown!

From his cute flirts to his logics , his sarcasm to his care, everything screamed that he is the ultimate king.

He smiled after seeing those dialogues ,  he felt good after knowing that his real self was loved by the audience!

Then His journey with Shehnaaz started. As soon as her face flashed in the screen he smiled automatically.

When varun dawan said...

Shehnaaz aap Sidharth ki comedy ko tragedy mein badal dete ho!

He chuckled.

He laughed when he heard her saying...

Dekh uski noor dekh, ekdum raam lag raha hai!

In the first phase of their friendship when they were unknown of their feelings, they had to stay in jail for one night where she took care of him as he isn't used to live in garmi.

He was angry that day as rashmi accused him in baseless things, so he was punching his hands in the wall.

She got scared as that was the first time she saw him angry in reality. She had always seen his anger in tv.

So she giggled and said...

Sana: meko daar lag raha hai isse  meko lag raha hai ki meko mukka marega ye!

He laughed while seeing her adorable expression!

The video had their initial days when he used to flirt with her! When she made him wear her dupatta and they did gidda together, when she had pressed his legs whole night as he was sick, every scene  made his heart happy.

Rafta Rafta dekho aakh meri ladi hai
Aakh jisse ladi hai wo pas mere khari hai.

This song was playing and there were  so many cute moments of them!

He could feel how naturally their bond grew from friendship to attachment to love !

.
.

Their romantic moments started with the song ...

Tu hi baata kon hai tu mera!

He saw how beautiful the moon scene was! It was looking like a movie scene.. infact their hand holding scenes, their hugs, their every small moments were looking so beautiful in screen. It made him smile! They really look good together, he felt! His promises of being with her in every problem , her giggles , her cute pampering was a treat to watch.

Then the ups and downs of their bond was shown. The way they fought but patched up because they couldn't stay without each other was visible in those scenes.

Tujhe kitna chahe aur hum?..

This background song was perfect for their fights because they fought but they could never go away because their love was much more stronger than their ego..

Those ups and downs , their breakdowns, their tears, their braking each other's heart and healing each other's heart, everything was shown . All he could see was how beautiful their love is! How unique their bond is!

His request - agar hum baat bhi na kare aur tu kisi problem mein ho toh tu mujhe call karegi... To her selfless love- Jitni baar teri shakal dekhti hoon na mujhe tere shakal pe hi pyaar aa jaata hai.  The chemistry! The understanding , the purity in their bond made his heartbeats fast.

His reunion with his mom and her approving his choice, his shehnaaz was a special moment for him . When his mom said - duniya pagal ho rahi hai shehnaaz aur sid k liye!

The audience clapped loudly ! He was forced to believe that people  really loving them as a couple.

The clappings were more loud when her cutest confession was playing - "tu mera hai "!!!!

An automatic smile came in his face when he heard her saying - mujhe tujhe jeetna hai.

From his I have a different feeling for her to his - The problem is that I like you. And from her - mai isse attached hoon to her I love you, the journey was beyond beautiful.

He was a part of every girl's journey video but in his journey video, there was only shehnaaz! That thing clearly indicates that the world knew , Sidharth sirf shehnaaz ka hai.

His journey ended with his most famous one liners and dialogues, his caring and protective nature and his wish of winning bigg boss!!!!

.
.

As soon as the video finished, the audiences clapped. He himself was so overwhelmed. He loved the journey video.

Bb: Sidharth, hero toh aap pehle se hi the par uske saath saath aap wo zero the jinhone iss show ki ganit ko pura kiya!

The fire crackers, the loud clappings were making him believe that he has won the hearts of people by being in  his real self!

Sid: Thank you Bigg boss and Thank you people! Love you and see you!

.
.
.

He entered inside the house and sana who was looking towards the main door, saw him coming towards bedroom and wiped her tears.

Entering inside the bedroom, he looked at shehnaaz and said...

Sid: Come! Give me a hug.

She was a little surprised but he cupped her face and pulled her towards him.

Then he took her in a bone crushing hug while murmuring...

Sid: The journey video was fucking surreal man!

Kissing her head, he mumbled a sweet ily , almost inaudible it was! But she heard it and smiled.

He hugged asim too as a gesture of affection because they shared a bond of friendship in the first month..

.
.

Asim saw his journey and came inside, Sidharth was looking at him, he expected a hug from him but then ....he ignored that expectation! Sana hugged him and said...

Sana: teko paata? Mai teri puri journey yaha se suni hai. Puch le inse! Ek min k liye bhi kaan nahi hataya Maine! Aur mai royi bhi.

Sid: awww how sweet! Par royi kyun?

Sana: meko rona aa gya!

He kissed her cheeks ..

Sid: aww baby!

.
.
.

Sana: bigg boss meko last mein bulaoge lagta hai.

Rashmi and paras also saw their journey and came back! At last bigg boss called sana!

She was excited and nervous. Before going she hugged Sidharth!

As soon as she saw the audiences, she started clapping and giggling.

Sana: hieeee!

The audience shouted - shehnaaz sidnaaz shehnaaz sidnaaz!

She clapped and danced!

She was so happy as people were showing her love and saying her ily.

Sana: ily too!!!!

She showed love sign through her hands as Sidharth did !

Bb: shehnaaz...

Sana: haan ji...

She cutely replied...

Bb:

Shehnaaz Matlab Shehenshaho ka naaz!

Akhir kyun rakha gya aap ka ye naam?.

Aap iss ghar mein punjab ki katrina kaif ka tag le  k jaroor aayi thi par aaj puri india ki shehnaaz gill baan chuki hai. Lakho karoro fans ki dilo ki dadkan!

Jab jab shehnaaz screen pe aati thi , muskurahat maano  apne aap hi  logo k chehre pe aa jaati thi. Aap iss ghar ki entertainment queen rahi hai. Iss ghar ki Jaan ❤️

Aap iss show mein hamesha tarrefo ki bukhi rahi hai par aaj k baad aap ko kabhi tareef ki maang nahi karni paregi, log khud hi aap ki tareef karenge.

She happily giggled.

Bb:

Aapne  haste hasate iss Safar ko tay jaroor kiya hai par haar Khushi k piche kuch ghaam aur kaate jaroor hote hai.

Aap ko logo ne flipper bola , nasamaj bola , nadan bola aur aap ko tareget kiya gya!! Aap ko hume in baato se effect hote hue aur fir khud ko samhalte hue dekha hai!

Aap ne hamesha iss game ko atrangi tareeke se khela, apne hamesha khud k pov strongly sab k saamne rakha yaha taak ki Sidharth k khilaf jaa k apne tasks mein unko barabari ki takkar di..

Audience clapped but she told them not to clap because she was never against Sidharth! She can never be!

Bb:

Aap shayed bigg boss k itihaas mein ekloti contenstant hai jinhone Sidharth aur baaki ghar walo k saath saath iss ghar k kauwo se bhi dosti kar li.

Audience shouted...ka ka ka ka! She giggled.

Aap ek aisi sadasya thi jo sab se dosti kar saakti thi. SidNaaz ki dosti toh iss season ki highlight rahi hai. SidNaaz k bond ko dekh k ye baat saaf paata chalti hai ki shehnaaz rishto ki kitni kadar karti hai aur agar dosti karti hai toh usko nibhana bhi jaanti hai.

The loud sound of clapping and hooting for SidNaaz made her giggle.

Bb: aap ki iss pyaari Safar ko ek baar fir se dekhte hai chaliye!

She looked at the audiences and said...

Sana: Dekho dekho saare..

.

.

Her journey started with her amazing entry, her gidda, her conversation with salman sir...

And then her masti in the house, the way she mimicked people perfectly, the way she made people laugh with her cute antics, everything was playing with the song - ye ladki pagal hai!

Then her journey with sidharth started, their unlimited fun , their cute moments, the glass door sign language, their laughter, their silly talks , their flirting.... The song was describing the moments - from tere mere bich mein kya hai? To - finally chali hai meri love life!

Then the phase when he went in the secret room and she missed him. Some unseen moments were playing with the song of - ek teri khair mangti ....

And when she heard him saying - " Yaar sana k pas hona chahiye tha yaar!" It made her smile.

Then their secret room reunion - when for the first time they both felt that their bond is more than friendship....

Mai tenu samjawa ki - the romantic track was showing their beautiful moments and her confession! She felt shy and giggled to hide the shyness!

Their fights and her ways of manofying him- her determination - usko mana ne k liye aab kuch bhi karna parega to her cute demand - mai jaab bhi naraj hongi tu uss hi time aa jayega mere pas toh meri saari ego down ho jayegi. Mai itna pyaar karti hoon tujhe!

Tere bin nahi lagta dil mera dholna!

And then his confession- I like you to his saying- I like nothing but everything about you. To his  I love you in the washroom area - everything was so overwhelming. She smiled with happiness.

Her journey ended with her never giving up nature, her fierce self with a kind heart, her being there with anyone who is alone, her forgiving nature, her playing and changing the game in the most unique way, her selfless nature, her being thankful towards bigg boss and at last, her beautiful smile.

.
.

The audiences clapped and she giggled. Bigg boss had to warn her so many times to look at the tv because she was looking at the people like a happy kid who were clapping for her!

Sana: Bigg boss ne mujhe star baana diya hai.

The audience said...

You are a superstar ..

Sana: ek baar bolo bigg boss bigg boss!

Audience listened to her and started clapping.

The audience requested her to do himanshi's acting, to sing and dance.

Sana: listen dear! Listennnn!

The audience laughed.

She sang her veham song and did gidda!

Bb:

Shehnaaz, apne hamesha se kaha hai ki aap ko winner nahi banna hai.  Aap ka ye saapna hai ki ye season aap k naam se jana jaye! Aur ye saapna aab saach mein ek hakikaat baan chuki hai!

Bigg boss season 13 ka naam jaab bhi liya jayega shennaaz ka naam uske saath jaroor liya jayega.

Aap iss ghar ki rooh jaisi rahi hai...Kehte hai wo rooh paak nahi reh jaati jisme mai ya ni ki  ahem aa jaati hai par aap ki rooh bilkul paak hai kyun ki apne hamesha iss game ko dil se khela hai.

The fire crackers the loud clappings the hooting the laughter , everything was screaming that Shehnaaz has made a place in people's heart ... And she will always stay in people's heart.

.
.
.

Giggling, she entered inside the house and sat on her bed.

Sana: paata ? Bigg boss ne kaha ki jaab bhi season 13 ka naam liya jayega aap ka naam uske saath liya jayega.

Then she looked at sidharth and said...

Sana: Tune meko ily bhi bola hua hai , I like you bhi bola hua hai! Do tin baar bola hai, do tin baar dikhaya hai. Jada chaant maat baan. Haan aab ily bol diya kar! Koi fayda nahi aab chupa k  Kyun ki footage chali gyi hai bahar Teri ily wali.

He laughed with a little blush! She just makes him speechless!

.
.
.
.

The night really went quick with their practice sessions for the finale performance!

Sidharth and rashmi had to dance and rashmi was clinging into Sidharth which was affecting sana! Because she is possessive for her man!

Sid: baby mai tera hoon na!!

He gave her an assurance, knowing that she is sad!

They all got ready for the finale. Sana was coming towards sidharth to show him her finale look but she heard Rashmi saying...

Mai kaisi lag rahi hoon?.

Sid replied good but sana heard hot and she was super angry now!

Her anger increased more when she heard Rashmi saying -  hum haat pakad k bahar jayenge!!

Her eyes were filled with tears and she angrily went towards the washroom area.

He noticed that and went behind her!

Sid: baby what happened? Come out! Come on! It's the end of the show ! Don't do this sweetheart! Why are you doing this! listen  why are you doing this?

She gave him an angry glare.

Sid: What have I done baby!? Accha listen What have I done?

He held her hand and she jerked it .

Sana: hot!!!

She angrily said...

Sid; kis ko bola hot?

He said a little loudly.

Sana: yaar mai pagal ho chuki hoon.  Teri koi galti nahi hai. Mai sacchi pagal ho chuki hoon .

Sid: maine good bola tha! Maine good bola tha darling!

He said softly after hearing her sad voice.

Sana: sidhaaarth teri koi galti nahi hai!

Sid: ek second ek second! Usne pucha how am I looking? Tune kya bola maine usko khud se compliment diya hai?

Sana; mai bas pagal ho chuki hoon!

Sid: thik hai thik hai! Relax. Aise kyun react kar rahi hai!? Baby!

Sana: meko nahi paata mai aise kyun react kar rahi hoon! Meko nahi paata chal raha! Meri kya galti hai?

Her eyes were filled with tears, he carefully wiped it and said...

Sid: accha baba!! Relax reh na!! Koi galti nahi hai teri.

Sana: sidhaaarth! Mai nahi chorh saakti teko!

She said with a sudden fear of losing him.

He cupped her face.

Sid: koi nahi chorh raha! Thik hai? Itna fookat ka stress kyun le rahi ho? Aab tum smile karogi!? Will you smile! ?

He said in an extremely soft voice.

Sana: tu aise hi raha kar na mere saath!

Sid: toh aise hi toh hoon na darling? Aise hi toh hoon sweetheart!  Isse jada kya kar lunga mai! Maine kya kiya hai yaar? Kyun aise baat kar rahi hai?

Their hands were entangled while she wanted to hug him.

Sid: makeup maat laga!

Sana: nahi lagaungi.

She said and kissed his palm!

Sana: tu kabhi kisi ki tareef nahi karega!

Sid: kya?

Sana: kabhi kisi ki tareef nahi karega!

Sid: toh koi tareef karne bole toh?

Sana: bolna shennaaz ne mana kiya hai.

He laughed loudly while she giggled.

Sid: tere ko khud ki baat pe hasi aayi na ?

Sana: tu na mu mein lock laga k rakh. Sacchi baata rahi hoon . Bohot drama ho jayega! Mai pagal ho gyi hoon tere piche!

He looked at her with a little smile and lots of love.

Sana: aur abhi garden area mein jaate time tu mera haat pakdega! Rashmi ka nahi warna mu tod dungi tera!

Sid: haan baby! Tera hi haat pakdunga chal.

He held her hand tightly and came outside!

.
.
.

They all settled in the sofa! Bigg boss welcomed them in the finale !

They all got emotional when bigg boss talked about each of them.

When bigg boss said- Sidharth aur shehnaaz ne toh jaise ek dusre ki imtehaan lene ka hi thaan liya tha! Ek aisa rishta jaha inhone ek dusre ko daard bhi diya aur pyaar bhi.

They both took deep breaths!

Bb: kal se na iss ghar mein koi ronak hoga na hi koi khushi. Aap logo k bina ye ghar ghar hi nahi rahega!

Sana bite her lips to control her emotions!! She was scared!

Sidharth held her hand tightly with an assurance of never leaving her!

.
.

Their parents talked about them  , how proud they were and all of them felt happy after seeing their family members!

They celebrated with a bottle of champagne! SidNaaz cheered with each other. Then salman sir came and started talking to everyone!

They took a group selfie where everyone was looking at the camera and Sidharth was looking at shehnaaz and asking - tera dada nahi aaya? She slapped his arm while saying- chup udhar dekh.

He hugged her tighly and the photo was clicked.

.

Salman: Shehnaaz aur Sidharth , jaate jaate bhi aap dono ladai kar rahe the! Aakhri din pe bhi puri siddhat se ladh rahe the dono.

Sidnaaz looked at each other!

Sana: bolna kuch.

Sid: tu bol.

Sana: haar baar mai hi bolu?

Sid: haan.

Glaring him , she looked at salman and said ..

Sana:  sir ladai nahi kar rahe the. Kuch slip of tongue hua hoga! Kuch faltu bola hoga.

Sid: sir aap ko laga ki hum ladai kar rahe the par actually hum ladai nahi kar rahe the!

Sana: haan ji haan ji.

Everyone laughed!

Salman: sana! Aap mike abhi bhi sahi se nahi pehen paa rahi hai! Last day hai aaj fir bhi.

Sana pouted and Sidharth fixed her mike lovingly!

.
.
.

Salman: sana aap ka jo new show hai usme host Sidharth ho toh aap ka kya reaction hoga?

Sana: awww how cute!!

Sidharth mimicked her.

Sid: how boring!

Sana giggled!

Salman: shehnaaz humne aap ko kehte hue suna ki America mein calyphornia hota hai?

She pointed at sidharth!

Sana: haan ji iske shorts pe likha tha!

Everyone giggled!

Salman: iss baar aap logo mein se kisi kisi ki bonding itni acchi thi toh ye sawal toh puchna banta hai ki iss waakt aap khud k liye dua kar rahe hai ya kisi aur k liye ? Baataiye sidharth.

Sid: umm sir ... sorry but khud k liye hi dua kar raha hoon.

Salman: arey arey sana! Aap ko Kya laga tha? Aur aap ki kya gut feeling hai?

Sana: iska itna bada dil nahi hai hehe! Aur meri feeling- numb , numb hai! But mai chahti hoon ki agar mai na jeetu toh sidhaaarth hi jeete! Waise bhi mai bohot khush hoon kyun ki meko aab lagta hai ki meko logo se bohot pyaar milta hai.

Sidharth smiled. Who won't love his shehnaaz? She deserves everything best.

.
.

Paras left with 10 lakh money and arti was eliminated. Gutthi entered inside with dhol!

Sana danced and Sidharth admired her!

Gutthi made her sit and said ..

Gutthi: sana nu Shukla ne fadeya bhul jao mundeyo!

Sana giggled.

Gutthi looked at sidharth and said ..

Gutthi: mai ye hi bol rahi thi ki sana ko Shukla ne pakda bhul jao mundeyo.

Sidharth smiled a little.

Sana: end mein kya paata Sidharth Shukla se hi shaadi kar loon?

Sidharth looked at her and their eyes spoke a lot of unspoken emotions!

After that rashmi was out and salman sir wanted to tease sana!

Salman: Sidharth aaj Rashmi kaisi lag rahi hai? Hot ya very hot?

Sidharth looked at sana.

Sid: konsa wala bolu?

Sana: mu tod dungi tera!

Sid: sir nahi baata saakta! Mu tod degi.

Salman: sorry sana! Maine suna ki jaab bhi Sidharth ko kisi ladki ki tareef karna hoga, pehle aap ki permission leni hogi.

Sana noded in yes.

Salman: accha toh aap bataiye rashmi hot lag rahi hai ya very  hot!?

Sana: super hot!

Salman: aab Sidharth same baat repeat karenge!

Sana: nahi.

Asim: sir ye kehti hai nahi.

Sana giggled and sidharth smiled.

.
.
.

Salman: aap tino Sidharth asim aur shehnaaz ...aap tino k waja se ye show iss mukaam mein aaya hai. Apne alag alag tareeke se sab ko entertain kiya hai..ek baat shehnaaz ko bolna chahta hoon ki shennaaz gill, Bigg boss k itihaas mein aap jaise anokhi contestant kabhi nahi aayi.

Sana smiled and Sidharth held her hand!

.
.

It was time for the eviction.

Salman: ye naam lete hue mera dil bohot bhari bhari sa ho raha hai ! Shehnaaz, aa jaiye!

Sana smiled ...

Sana: okay!

Sana hugged sidharth tightly who was hugging her as if his life depends on this hug.

Salman: shehnaaz ek kaam karo. Aap tino ne iss show k liye bohot contribute kiya hai. Toh aap tino ka haaq banta hai iss ghar mein last taak rehne ka!
Tino mil k lights off karo, fir aap stage pe aa jao aur baaki dono thodi der baad aayenge.

Sana: hayeee theek hai..

Sidharth was so happy ! He held her hand and asim stood beside them. Sidnaaz looked at the house for one last time, this house is so special for them. They met here and fell in love . Every corner of this house has their beautiful memories . Looking at the house for one last time, they turned off the light together.

After that she hugged asim .

Sana: all the best!

Then she hugged sidharth.

Sana: tu hi jeetega!! Tension maat le..

Breaking the hug, she shouted ...

Sana: Thank you Bigg boss apne mujhe sab kuch de diya hai!

Sidharth looked at her lovingly and mumbled a sweet I love you! She smiled and said...

Sana: chal milti hoon thodi der mein!

Salman: aram se aana! Gir maat jaana!

She giggled! Sidharth and salman sir both were so protective for her throughout the show!

.
.

Salman: toh Bigg boss k ghar se nikal k thodi der chal k humare pas aa rahi hai humari ladli dulari shehnaaz gill.

Sana came in the stage while giggling and hugged salman sir.

Salman: haat doh apna!

He held her hand and completed her dream which she said last week, " mai aap k saath stage pe hoon aur apne mere haat utha liya"!

She giggled! This was the first time when salman sir did this thing to anyone except the winner. Well, shehnaaz gill was always an exception!

Salman: mere iss side mein Sidharth khada hai.

Sana giggled.

Sana: hehe thik hai mera dubara uthao!

Salman sir again did that making her laugh.

Sana: awwww! Umm adaab namaste sastriyaakal sab ko.

Salman: toh iss baar bohot jodiya baani hai. Kuch dosti wali Kuch romantic. Par jis jodi ne hume sab se jada entertain kiya hai, kon hai wo?

Sana: obviously SidNaaz!

Salman: correct! Aaiye dekhte hai SidNaaz ki journey....

.
.
.
.

SidNaaz performance started with a video of their beautiful moments together and then the finale Performance started.

Sana was wearing a yellow punjabi suit. And Sidharth was in his famous gray shorts and blue shirt .

Sana; sidhaaarth!! Mai bore ho rahi hoon! Meko entertain kar na! Accha hum antakshari khele? Mai shuru karti hoon.

She started dancing in dil diya gallan ....

He admired her and then danced in channa mereya !!!

She hugged him!

Sana: haye aise kyun bol raha hai? Tu chal.

Their next location was the captain room.

She sensually rubbed her finger in his cheeks and sang...

Sana: aa jaa piya tohe pyaar doon.

Arti got up from the bed... She had no individual performance. She became a part of SidNaaz moments as usual.

Sidharth kept his hand in arti's shoulder, looked at sana and sang....

Sid: Jaane kyun log pyaar karte hai? Jaane kyun wo kisi pe maarte hai? Jaane kyun jaane kyun jaane kyun?

He stood infornt of sana!

Sid: pyaar mein saar jhukana parta hai. Daard mein muskurana parta hai! Jaane kyun log pyaar karte hai!

Sana hugged him.

Sana: sidhaaarth! Tujhe paata hai na meko tere se emotional attachment hui pari hai?

She held his arms and said...

Sana: dekh na hum dono kitne acche lagte hai saath mein!  Hum baane tum baane ek duje k liye!

Sid: I don't know what you say! I don't know what you say!

Sana: We are made for each other samjhe?

Sid: yaar pura season toh tune flip maara hai. Aab tujhe ek duje k liye yaad aa raha hai? Wo bhi finale mein?  Jaa jaa jaa hume na aab yaad aa ..ooo mujhe bhul jaane de jaane de!

Sana: hayeee sidhaaarth! Aise maat bol. Mai nahi reh saakti tere bina!

Sid: Abey chal paka maat..

Sana: sidhaaarth maat jaa! O mujhe chorh kar jo Tum jaoge bada pachtaoge bada pachtaoge..

He came and wiped her tears while she fisted his shirt in her small fist.

Sid: isme tera ghata mera kuch nahi jaata ,jada pyaar ho jaata toh mai seh nahi paata!

Sana: hayeee! Bigg boss dekh lo ye mere saath cheating kar raha hai!

She sat in the sofa and said...

Sana: artiii dekh na ye hamesha cheating karta hai mere saath! Ahaaaahaan!

Suddenly she heard a whistle and Sidharth called her....

Sid: Sanaaaa! Palat!

Sana looked towards the direction and got shocked. She had no idea that he will become a sardar..

She ran towards him and hugged him.

Then she bend him a little and kissed his forehead.

He smiled and they did some Punjabi dance steps on the song...holi holi gidda bich.

At the end of the performance, he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly which was not a part of the choreography but when shehnaaz is there, Sidharth just forgets choreography.

He kissed her neck, she giggled and the performance ended!

.

Sana looked at salman sir...

Sana: ye last wala accha tha na?

Salman: bohot accha tha!

Sana: meko bhi bohot accha laga. Mai shock ho gyi thi jaab mujhe paata chala ki Sidharth ne mere liye surprise plan kiya! Aur aab mai chahti hoon ki Sidharth shukla hi jeete warna mai roungiiii uchi uchi. Drama ho jayega sacchi.

Rita maa and pammi maa who were sitting together laughed and adored shehnaaz.

.
.

Sidharth and asim came in the stage, it was the time for the announcement.

Salman: sana aap yaha pe nahi hai.  Kaisa lag raha hai aap ko?

She mumbled...

Sana: Sidharthhh!

Sidharth smiled. She had so much confidence since the very beginning that he is going to win this show!

She closed her eyes and prayed for him.

And she opened her eyes when she heard...

And the winner is Sidharth Shukla 👑

.
.

Sana clapped loudly and kissed rita ji's cheeks..

Sidharth took the trophy in his hand with a beautiful smile! He looked at his mom and Shehnaaz and gestured a flying kiss!

The other 4 members will get a ticket of a foreign trip. So salman sir told them to come in the stage.

Rita maa gestured sana to go.

Sana went towards him , before taking her gift. She hugged him tightly...

Sana: congratulations bebu.

He held her waist tightly and hid his face on her neck while whispering near her ears ...

Sid: I have officially won two trophies today! One is BB trophy and another is hone wali biwi trophy!

She giggled and then salman sir gave her ticket.

Salman: Sidharth toh winner baan gya toh usko foreign trip mein jaane ka moka nahi mil raha. Shehnaaz aap hi Sidharth ko le k chale jaana foreign trip pe.

Sana giggled.

Sana.: Thik hai hehe!

The show finally ended and the last scene was all the contestants were around sidharth and he was hugging his shehnaaz, while holding his trophy 🏆

.
.
.
.

After that sidharth was busy with his interviews. Sana also gave two three interviews , then came into her vanity and removed her makeup.

Finally they are out of the bigg boss house. What now?

She has signed a show, which made him angry that day. She was really afraid but she had a faith in their love.

Shehbaaz went in live. He was so happy for sidharth..

He entered in  Sidharth's vanity where Rita ji  and sid's sister preeti di were sitting.

Baaz: ye Sidharth ki maa aur di hai.

Rita maa: kis ko baata rahe ho?

Baaz: haye mai live hoon.

Baaz had already made a beautiful bond with Shukla family. When he went to drop shruti home after the connection week, the shuklas pampered him a lot.

Rita ji: accha! Shehnaaz kaha hai! ?

Baaz: interview de rahi hogi. Log keh rahe hai Humare Sidnaaz jeet gye!

Rita ji: sahi keh rahe hai. Sidharth jeete Shehnaaz jeete ek hi baat hai. Shehnaaz ko bulao.

Baaz: thik hai abhi bula k laata hoon.

Baaz showed Sidharth in his live, they both had a cute bond from the bb days. So Sidharth was teasing him and he was teasing Sidharth.

Baaz: aaj winner baana hai iss liye naha k aaya hai.

Sid: abey aaaa!  Accha baat sun...shehnaaz se milwa de.

Baaz : thik hai kosish karta hoon.

.

One of the media members asked Sid...

Shennaaz se pyaar hai?

He simply replied ..

Sid: jaisa humara bond tha sab ne dekha hi hai tv pe. Shehnaaz ..pyaar hai ... abey yaar aab haat kangan ko arshi kya parhe likhe ko farshi kya?

Sana changed her clothes and was sitting in her vanity.

Baaz: aur ye hai shehnaaz! Sidharth se toh aap log abhi mile hai.

Sana: kaha hai Sidharthhh?

Baaz; busy hai interview mein. Tu chal tere ko rita aunty bula rahi hai.

Sana went and met with sidharth's mom and sister.

They started pampering her a lot making her super happy. She asked about shru.  Preeti di told her that shru had an exam that's why she is not here!

Preeti: shehnaaz tumhe ghar aana hai! Mai na bilkul nahi sunungi.

Rita ji: apne ghar mein aane k liye na kyun bolegi?

Sana smiled and hugged them .

Sidharth was dying to meet shehnaaz and her state was the same!

But they were busy in their own interviews.

Sidharth was feeling very sleepy.  So he requested baaz to inform shehnaaz that he is going home but baaz forgot about that..

Sidharth went in his house, he looked at his room and one thought crossed his mind, very soon shehnaaz will be here in this room , with him.

Thinking about her he slept, though he missed the warmth of her arms.

She sadly slept as he didn't meet her for once..

.
.
.

Next morning sana's video was going viral in social media.

Her eyes looked teary and she was singing isme tera ghata song. Fans were somewhere worried. Is everything okay between Sidnaaz?

Shru who made a fake id and made some friends in twitter, saw the video and went to her mamu's room. He was still sleeping.

Shru saw shehnaaz's missed calls ...

Shru: mamu ....mamuuuu! Uth jao yaar!

Sid: abey kya hai yaar? Sone de.

Shru: uth jao aur dekho mami ne social media pe aag laga di hai.

He got up quickly.

Sid; kya hua?

Shru: aap ko bohot saare calls kiye unhone. Aap toh ghore bech k so rahe the. Iss liye isme tera ghata gaa k post Kiya hai unhone.

Sid: gadhiii hai ye ek no. Ki. Phone de mera.

Shru gave him his phone and looked at him teasingly..

Sid: idhar kyun khadi hai bhoot baan k?

Shru: jis number se 20+ calls aaye hai wo hi hai aap ki just friend ki number byeee.

Shru left and he called her. She picked up in the first ring but was silent.

Sid: baby?!

Suddenly she sobbed making him panick.

Sid: kya hua baby? Ro kyun rahi hai?

Sana: tu bahar aate hi meko bhul gya. Ignore kiya meko . Maine teko kitne calls kiye the sidhaaarth!

Sid: mai tujhe ignore kaise kar saakta hoon sweetheart? Mai toh so raha tha.

Sana: raat ko bhi mil k nahi gya tu.

Sid: neend aa rahi thi baby. Sorry.

Sana: mai thori der mein fir se Ghar k andar chali jaungi.

Sid: hmm.

Both of them felt sad as they didn't want to stay away from each other. But then he started flirting with her to divert her mind as she was already sad.

It helped and she was happy. Bidding him bye she got ready and posted another video , "kaun tujhe yun Pyaar karega jaise mai karti hoon"!

Fans understood that sidnaaz patched up and shru giggled  after reading the tweets, thinking that..their fans knew them so well.

Sana got ready in her costume, a green lehenga...then she came live.

She started reading comments...

Sana: sidhaarth ne phone kiya!? Haan kiya kiya kiya! Tension maat lo kiya. Wo toh sota rehta hai din bhar idhar meko attack aa jaata hai. Umm... Sidharth se shaadi kar lo. Pakka kar lungi aap usko bolo mai kar lungi promise.

Then she entered inside the house after talking to Sidharthh one last time. She was sad but had a belief that nothing can make their bond weak.

He didn't tell her that he is coming in her show. It was a surprise for her. That's why he was excited. After bb , this was the first time he is going somewhere ... because his shehnaaz needs him.  And he is going to be there for her.

She posted his picture with the  trophy on her Instagram to congratulate him  and he shared that post in his Instagram story with #SidNaaz 🧿❤️ and he wrote ...Thank you baby, no no it will be too much!! Thank you Shehnaaz with a heart emoji ❤️ ok perfect. And he posted.

He also checked some tweets and liked one of them which had their finale pic of him hugging her and holding the trophy, "Sid won two trophies for life"! He smiled and thought that it's true! He won the best trophies! His woman and his bb trophy!

.

Manish paul who was the host of sana's show said...

Manish; Shehnaaz ....aap yaha pe jitna chaho flip maar saakti ho.

Sana: haan roj maarungi.

Boys who came to participate in the show, baaz asked them the same question.

Baaz; sidnaaz ka naam Suna hai? Fir yaha kaise aa gye?

Sana giggled.

.

Manish: shehnaaz pyaar andha hota hai. Aaj parakh k dekh lete hai ki ye saach hai ya nahi. Idhar aao.

He blindfolded sana and told her that there will be 5 boys and she will have to choose one in this blindfold state.

Sidharth came along with 4 other boys. Everyone knew that he is going to come except her.

Manish made her touch one boy's hand...

Sana: haye iske baal bohot hai.

Manish: kon laaya iss bhalu ko?

Sana: meko nahi haat lagana kisi ko! Ammaaa!

Manish made her touch the other boys hands and she didn't like any of them .

Sidharth was looking at her with all his love! Only 48 hours and he missed her so much, he never knew he can miss someone like this!

Finally Manish kept her hand on Sidharth's hand. Her heart skipped a beat and she stared touching his arms and hair.

Manish: accha inke baal, Baal nahi lag rahe aap ko? Inka kaha taak haat jaa raha hai.

He was looking at her with a smile. Her mere touch was peaceful for his heart..

Manish: toh kis ko choose kiya apne?

Sana; yaar ye jo last mein tha na ? Body thi jiski  ..wo mujhe thodi thodi sidharth shukla wala vibes de raha tha.

Manish: haar jagah Sidharth shukla. Maana ki wo bigg boss ka winner hai par iska Matlab ye nahi ki wo yaha aa k khada ho jayenge. Thik hai dekh lete hai apne jinko choose kiya hai.

Manish made sid stand behind sana and told one man to open her blindfold. She looked at the man confusingly as she thought Sidharth is here but how can sidharth be here?

She turned and saw him ....

The creative team of the show shouted...

Six two shot six two shot!! Baaki sab ko ghar bhej doh bas in dono ko rakh doh.

She sobbed and hugged him tightly and then started crying loudly. He hugged her more tightly and tried to calm her.

Sid: kaisi hai? Haan darling!

He kissed her head but she was only crying. The shoot had stopped many times as her tears were uncontrollable.

He somewhere calmed her and she kissed his cheeks. He broke the hug and fixed her hair properly, then again hugged her.

Manish: aap dono ki jodi ko bohot pasand kiya gya aur aaj aap yaha aaye shehnaaz k liye?

Sana giggled and held his hand tightly.

Sid: Shehnaaz ka itna bada din hai mujhe toh aana hi tha!

Manish: shehnaaz ko impress karne k liye ek ladke mein kya quality honi chahiye!??

He looked at her and hugged her...

Sid: Shehnaaz k liye koi bhi aaye toh usme ek quality jaroor hona chahiye wo hai shehnaaz ko jhelne ka! Kyun ki maine shehnaaz ko bohot jhela hai. Toh issliye mai chahta hoon ye quality sab mein ho .

Manish: Bigg boss k baad pehli baar aap ne kisi show mein participate kiya. Koi khaas waja?

Sid: kyun ki ye shehnaaz ka show hai! Usko chahe raat ko 12 baje bhi meri yaad aaye, I am going to be there for her!

She looked at him with tears in her eyes which he wiped lovingly!

Sid:

Mai Shehnaaz k baare mein kuch Kehna chahta hoon. Shehnaaz is a gem of a person. Wo itni pyaari ladki hai, itni acchi hai, itni supportive hai.

His voice chocked in extreme emotions while she was crying. He was rubbing her arm to calm her as well as him. It's not easy for them. Because they knew they need to stay away from each other because of this show!

Sana was angry with herself for signing this show.... because her immaturity is now giving both of them pain.

She kissed his palms again and again as a gesture of showing love and he smiled .

Sid:

Shehnaaz ki ek bohot acchi adaat hai.

Jo shayed last k kuch hafto mein kaam ho gya tha!

Sana: mu tod dungi tera!

He chuckled and continued...

Sid: toh shehnaaz mein ek bohot acchi quality hai. Chahe kitni bhi ladai ho  humari, we used to clear that at night, cuddle and then start the new day! She doesn't let her ego come between her relationship and I think that's a great quality to have! Mujhe lagta hai haar ladki mein wo quality honi hi chahiye!!!!

.
.
.

The shuklas who were watching this in tv , were smiling.

Nitu di, sid's other sister looked at rita maa and said...

Nitu : shehnaaz k aane k baad sidharth kitna khul k apne emotions ko samne laa paata hai. Hai na mom? Dad k jaane k baad usne apne emotions itne khul k kabhi baaya nahi Kiya! Shehnaaz k aane se  uske life mein bohot saare positive changes hue.  Aur bilkul sahi bol raha hai. Shehnaaz is really a gem. Usko hamesha se aisi hi ladki chahiye thi jo fights hone k baad bhi ego ko bich mein na laaye, jaldi se resolve kar le !

Rita ji: mujhe bigg boss mein jaate hi paata chala tha ki shehnaaz k mamle mein mera beta bohot jada serious hai. Kyunki isse pehle kisi bhi ladki k baare mein baat karte hue usko itna nervous nahi dekha Maine. Aur jitna nervous tha utna hi sure tha ki usko shehnaaz apni life mein chahiye!

Preeti: sab ko hi dikhta hai unka pyaar! Look at her eyes! The way she is looking at him. Koi bhi bol dega ki undono ko ek dusre se dur hone k khyal se bhi takleef ho rahi hai! I just hope ki ye show jaldi khatam ho. Tin Mahine ka show hai aur jitna mujhe lag raha hai ye dono k liye ek paal dur rehna bhi painful hai. Koi miracle ho jaye aur ye show baand ho jaye!

Shruti who was liking and retweeting every beautiful tweets of them , of their reunion hug...started crying ..

Shru: ye dono kitne pyaare lagte hai saath mein! I just want this crap to end soon aur fir mami humare ghar aa jaye! Jaldi...Just look at them. She touched his hand and understood that it's mamuuu. I mean wow what a love! Isko kehte hai saccha Pyaar!

Rita ji: Mere bete k liye shehnaaz se jada acchi ladki kabhi nahi mil saakti. She has automatically become a part of our family!!

.
.
.
.

Here on the stage, shehnaaz was looking at him lovingly...her eyes were still teary!

Sana: sun sun ...toh tu hi kar le na shaadi mere se, itni tareef hi kar raha hai toh..

She said while holding his arm.

He entagled their hands together and said...

Sid: haan dekhte hai pehle Tum yaha dekh lo!

Everyone laughed and clapped.

SidNaaz looked at each other and their eyes spoke! Nor she was joking, nor was he! They both wanted their togetherness.

Rashmi also came as a mentor to help paras in choosing brides. Sidharth formally met her.

Manish: Sidharth aur rashmi aap dono baith jaiye!

Sana: sun sun ...iske saath maat baithna piche baith jaana!

He chuckled and said...

Sid: thik hai!

Manish: wah aab banda baithe bhi tumhari ijajaat se?

Sana: haan mere se puchna parega!

Sidharth laughed and sat there where she told him to  sit.

Manish: Chalo dono abhi se Miya biwi wale harkaate kar rahe ho. Sahi hai.

.
.
.

Sidharth had to attend an urgent call. So he was going for a short break.

Sana: meko teri yaad aayi toh kaise bulau?

Sid: tu aakhen baand kar k apne dil mein haat rakhna aur bula lena! Mai aa jaunga!

.

The show was going on and sana suddenly said...

Sana: mai sidhaarth ko miss kar rahi hoon. Ruko bulati hoon.

She closed her eyes, kept her hand on her heart and said ..

Sana: Sidhaaarth aa jaa.

Sidharth sat beside her chair and she kissed his cheeks !!!

It was not looking like sana's swambar. It was like people have just come to attend sidnaaz's reception! Because....they both were lost in each other as always!

He told her to choose one man! She glared him and gave a harsh bite on his thumb making him shout.

He looked at the thumb which turned red but then blushed like a teenager because she doesn't care about national television or whatsoever. She just expresses her love in the best possible way. Every time he has come back after a break she ran towards him and hugged him.

It was time for sana and paras to enter inside the house and Sid, rashmi to leave!

Manish: jaane se pehle Sidharth se mera ek sawal hai. Sidharth... yaar kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai na ki jaab best friend ki Shaadi hoti hai toh banda sochta hai kaash mere saath hi ho jaata! Toh aap k andar filhal waisi koi feeling hai?

Sidharth blushed and looked at sana who giggled and said....

Sana: isko paata hai ki Shehnaaz flip maaregi.

She wanted him to understand that she is his and she will be his no matter what ! And he understood the language of her eyes.

Sid: Mai sure hoon ki Shehnaaz flip maaregi.

His confidence gave her a new kind of strength.

Hugging her close to his heart, he whispered...

Sid: mai hoon tere saath! Tension maat lena. Nothing will change between us!

She kissed his heart and whispered...

Sana: I love you.

He held her tightly and kissed her head.

Sana: tu bhi bol!

Sid: I love you sweetheart!

He said in an almost inaudible voice.

Sana: too saale!

He chuckled and said...

Sid: abey chal na paka maat!

.
.
.

She entered inside after giving him a long hug and met with the contestants. In the evening, she will have to go to stay in the hotel she booked.. and from tomorrow she will have to stay in this house, for three months, well that's what she thought.

Here Sidharth was waiting for her in the backstage! His heart couldn't just leave her here and go! Sana's dad took a selfie with Sidharth and said..

Aab mai ye photo dalta hoon social media pe!

Sidharth chuckled as her father was being so happy after taking this selfie!

Sid and Shehbaz were talking.

Sid: ghar k andar tu uske saath rahega toh uska pura khyal rakhna! Wo roni nahi chahiye samaj mein aaya?

Baaz: yaar tune hajar baar bol diya ye baate, jitne bhi ladke aaye sab ko tune khud approve Kiya hai kyun ki tujhe paata hai ki wo ladke jada flirt nahi karenge sana k saath aur waise bhi teri bandi k saath flirt karega hi kon? But yaar mai khyal rakh lunga saga bhai hoon uska! Tu tension maat le oye!

Sid: sorry yaar it's just that I am very over protective for her! I don't want anything to happen which will make her sad. Kyun ki wo sad hogi toh usse jada mujhe takleef hoga!

Baaz: paata hai! Abhi wo aati hi hogi. Usko bilkul expectation nahi hoga ki tu aab taak yaha hai. Usne toh mujhe text kiya ki wo change karne jaa rahi hai, fir usko hotel drop kar doon.

Sid: haan mai usko pehle din hi hotel mein rehne doon!? Fir mere maa behne mujhe mere ghar se nikal fekenge. Aate time baar baar bola hai unlogo ne ki shehnaaz ko ghar le aana! Khabardaar uske bina aaya toh.

Baaz giggled.

.
.
.

Sana wore a simple blue top and jeens, then she met her father and went to meet shehbaz.

Sana: chal hotel. Mai Thak gyi hoon! Baat sun. ... Sidharthh ka call aaya tha? Thik se pouch gya na ghar?

Sidharthh hugged her from back making her gasp.

Baaz smiled and left the vanity to give them privacy!

Sid: mai abhi taak gya nahi baby!

Sana: haye tu toh mujhe aaj surprises se hi maar dalega! Tu ghar kyun nahi gya?

Sid: kyun ki mere mom aur sisters jo ki aab mere se jada tere hai, unhone dhamki di hai ki shehnaaz ko le k nahi aaya toh khair nahi.

Sana giggled ..

Sana: awwww Kitne pyaare hai tere ghar wale!.

Sid: humare!

She smiled and hugged him..

He cupped her face and looked at her eyes.

Sid: gosh! I missed you so damn much shehnaaz! Pagal ho raha hoon mai!

Saying that he kissed her passionately making her moan due to his dominant kiss!

After breaking the kiss, she asked him...

Sana: ye show sign kar k bohot badi galti kar di maine. Mai kaise rahungi tere bina uss ghar mein?! Waha humari kitni yaadein hai sidhaaarth! Adaat hai tu mera!

Sid: baby!! Just trust our love! Agar aap ek dusre k dil se connected hai na toh distance will fade away quickly!

Sana: tin mahine sidhaarth! Tin mahino mein badal toh nahi jayega na? Mera intejaar karega?!

Sid: mera pyaar tujhe maajak lagta hai? Abhi bhi lagta hai ki mai badal jaunga? Shaak hai mere pyaar pe tujhe?

Sana: tere Pyaar pe shaak karna meri bas ki baat nahi. Bas daar hai ki tujhe kho na doon .

Sid: humara milna lakhiro mein likha tha shehnaaz! Dil se kabhi judaa nahi honge! You know according to the show's pattern you need to choose a boy. Mere liye tujhe kisi aur k saath dekhna asaan toh nahi hoga par mujhe itna paata hai ki tu meri rahegi. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye! .

Sana pecked his lips.

Sana: hamesha teri rahungi.

.
.

Baaz was sitting in the backseat and looked at sidnaaz.

Baaz: ek dusre ko baad mein dekhte rehna. Filhal chalo bukh lagi hai.

Sana blushed while Sidharth glared at him for breaking their eyelock.

Baaz pouted .

Baaz: aab insaan ko bukh lage toh kya kare? Bole bhi na?

Sidharth chuckled and took them in a restaurant..

Sana: sidhaaarth hum yaha kyun aaye! Mujhe humare ghar jaana tha.

He felt a sudden peace in his heart , the way she considered his home as hers too.

Sid: jayenge na baby? Khane k baad ghar hi jayenge!

.
.
.

After eating they again settled in the car. Baaz was busy in playing game on his phone while sana was sleeping in his shoulder . Their hands were entangled.

He was looking at her lovingly and kept kissing her head time to time. Their first car journey together. Everything was becoming so special.  He felt like a teenager who wants to remember all the special things he does with his girlfriend!

They reached home and he lovingly woke her up.

Holding her hands he took her towards his house and rang the bell.

Shru opened the door and hugged sana tightly.

Shru: mamiiiiiii!!!! I missed youuu.

Preeti di and nitu di also hugged sana tightly.

Nitu: haat chorh iska! Hume milne de acche se!

Sidharth made a grumpy face. Rita ji came with an arti ki thali and with other things which are needed in a bride's griha pravesh.

Sid: mom abhi Shaadi nahi hui hai humari. Kya kar rahi hai aap?

Rita ji; tu chup reh! Pehli baar bacchi ghar aayi hai. Toh uska swaagat na kare?.

Sana was continuously giggling. She was loving all the attention.

Rita ji did arti and following the other necessary rituals, sana entered inside shukla house.

Sid: mere ko bula lo koi andar!

Preeti; kyun tu khud chal k nahi aa saakta!?

Sid: sahi hai pehle din hi sab ek team baan k meri bajao.

Shru: aap se hi toh sikha hai mamu. Teamwork karna hehe.

Sid: mu baand rakh apna!!!

Shru rolled her eyes and went inside with baaz .

Sid: sahi hai khud k ghar pe koi ijjat hi nahi hai !

He entered inside and smiled after seeing the scene.

His whole family was pampering sana like a kid. They were making her eat so many dishes and they were hugging her time to time.

He looked at her who was continuously giggling. She had adjusted with his family so well as if she was a part of this family since forever.   His heart felt happy.

A small photo session happened and shru mistakenly shared a pic of preeti di and sana, then quickly deleted it but the photo went viral .

Rita ji: chalo aab meri bacchi ko aram karne doh.

Sid: haan moti chal..

Preeti: oh hello majnu! Kaha? Kaha chale?

Sid: kamre mein !

Nitu: tere kamre mein kyun jayegi wo? Abhi toh thmhari shaadi nahi hui hai na?

Sid: di yaar !!! Bigg boss mein bhi toh sote the ek saath.

Preeti: par aab nahi soyegi ye tere saath. Humare saath rahegi ye.

Sid: that's not happening!

He held her hand and pulled her towards him making her shocked. He took her in his room while everyone was teasing them. Sana turned red in shyness while Sidharth chuckled.

When they were about to enter in his room, he took her in his arms and entered inside.

Sid: Ye raha humara room! Kaisa laga?

She was looking at him with shocked eyes.

Sana: sidhaaarth teko bilkul sharam nahi aayi sab k saamne mujhe aise le aaya?

Sid: nahi!!! You are mine and everyone knows that..

Sana: huh besharam! Bigg boss k bahar aa k badal gya!  Chal aab niche utaar mujhe!

Sid: idhar camera nahi hai na baby! Aab toh mai kuch bhi kar saakta hoon tere saath.

He winked at her and she blushed.

He placed her softly in his bed and hovered over her making her gasp.

He nuzzled his nose in her neck while she breathed heavily .

Sana: si.... Sidhaaarth!!!

Sid: God!!! You are so tempting..

Saying that he kissed her passionately. She slapped his shoulder for leaving her. Breaking the kiss, he pecked her soft lips again and again .

Sana: kal mujhe jaana hai. Shoot hai Mera. Tu aise kiss kare jaa raha hai! Dikh jayega.

He gave a harsh bite in her neck.

Sid: dikhane k liye hi toh de raha hoon.. everybody should know tu jiski thi uski hi rahegi.

She blushed hard while he again took her lips in a soft kiss.

Sid: aab koi camera bhi nahi hai, koi rok tok bhi nahi hai. I can love you the way I want.

He winked at her and she slapped his arm.

Sana: besharam!

Hugging her close to his heart, they slept for the first time in his room .

.
.

Next morning, he dropped her in her set .

Sid: sweetheart!!! Don't worry for anything. Jo jaisa tha waisa hi rahega samaj mein aaya?

After a long hug she entered the bb house and he went to his house.

His house already had so many memories of her. Yesterday she was here in his house, in his room, in his arms! He is already missing her, how will he survive three months? It's more difficult than he thought..

.
.
.
.

Time passed and their love grew in a different way. She used to come outside the house during the weekends!

SidNaaz fans always used to investigate if SidNaaz are together or not . And they gave their investigation process a name - SNIT which means SidNaaz Investigation Team..

Shru used to see all their funny tweets and used to tell it to her family.

Nitu: inke fans intelligent toh hai. Jante hai dono ko bohot acche se!

The SNIT became more popular after mannu Punjabi, an ex contestant took SidNaaz's interview.

He met SidNaaz in sid's house. But interviewd them in different room. But snit knew that sidnaaz are together as they got many proofs.  Sid's ganpati murti was behind sana, mannu was wearing same shirt in both interviews  ..also they heard sid's laughter sound when sana called mannu bhai.

Mannu; paata hai sana mai toh msk mein aa raha tha but then I didn't go because as you people know that she is madly in love with a handsome looking guy!

Sana blushed ...

Once they were in sana's hotel and fifi,  contestant of bigg boss came to meet them. He went live and people heard Sidharth's voice.

Sidharth had to give so many interviews and in every interview, shehnaaz was the common topic.

Whenever he used to see a pic or video of them together, he used to blush hard, thinking that this scenes had gone on air. He had no idea that people had seen so many scenes which he thought that creative team will cut. Because he used to think, saturday off hota hai aur saturday k scenes on air nahi jaate.

Well, he everytime used to only answer that he was just pulling sana's leg .

Whenever he used to give diplomatic answers, she used to post their pics from Bigg boss to let people know everything is alright between them.

Many times he was teased by the interviewers, sidnaaz had gone on a date in the second week of msk and the interviewer was trying to expose it.  Sidharth murmured ..

Sid: abey chup.

He always used to give logical answers but when the topic is shehnaaz , his logics vanishes.

Your best friend from Bigg boss? -

Sid; shehnaaz! 

Aap kis k saath touch mein ho?

Sid: shehnaaz!

Aap ka aur shehnaaz ka bond future mein jayega?

Sid: umm aa ... future mein jayega Matlab...haan. ..kyun nahi jayega...bilkul jayega.

He was prepared for every question and used to give diplomatic answers but the way he used to blush whenever he was asked about shehnaaz, was a treat to watch. His actions still spoke louder than his words.

And Shehnaaz? She was on a mission to expose her private shukla ....from her sharing their pics of bigg boss moments together to her cute dhamki - I love you ⚠️ Tu mera hai, laggi samaj?

Her video where she had sang - jaag kya jaane dil ko mere sid ka sid ka ❤️

Her Instagram pic where she wore his blue t-shirt and the pic went viral .

The more he wanted to stay private, the more she was teasing him.   As she said in bigg boss - "bahar jaa k iska juloos nikalungi"!!! She was doing that only.

He was asked about these things- shehnaaz k pas aap ka t-shirt kaha se aaya? Apne diya tha ya unhone le liya!

Sid: umm nahi ..mai....maine hi diya hoga!

She had shared a pic where she was eating lays and Sidharthh was laying in bed, his face was visible through mirror.

She captioned the pic - piche dekho kon hai mera kullu!?

He stalked her insta id as soon as he came outside. He loved to see her photos and when she posted it he immediately liked it , then thought it would be big news so he disliked it. But the damage was already done and Shehnaaz called him.

Sid: hello baby!

Sana: tune mera post like kar k dislike kara!?? Tu fir se like karega! Warna mai hurt ho jaungi.

And he immediately liked the post again because " wo shehnaaz k hurt hone se daarta hai"!!!

He had went live where people were asking him about the msk reunion.

Sid: it was so shocking yet beautiful that she had recognized me just by touching my hand! It was a surprise for her but honestly I was surprised jab usne mujhe bas touch kar k hi pehchan liya!

People told him to dedicate a song for shehnaaz....

Sid: Ye ladki pagal hai- it's made for her! I love that song and ....

He was going to say - I love that song and Shehnaaz too but controlled and to cover up he said...

Sid: I love the song and it suits shehnaaz very well.

Then he laughed loudly after reading a comment...

Sid: kullu jaldi jaldi Punjabi dishes bana na sikh jao warna juloos niklega. Hahaha! SidNaazians ne ki hogi ye comment!

He felt happy that they were loved as individuals as well as a couple because of which Sidhearts Shehnaazians and SidNaazians , three fandoms were made!

While she came live once from the set and read a conment - no Sidnaaz, only shehnaaz.

Sana: no no no! Why not SidNaaz? Shehnaaz toh hai hi but SidNaaz bhi hai. Coz agar wo uss ghar mein nahi hota toh mai itna Khush nahi rehti. Yaad hai na jaab wo secret room mein chala gya tha, mai kitni bimar ho gyi thi?

He saw the live and admired her! He was missing her so much! In this weekand he couldn't meet her as he had to go to delhi for an interview.

After finishing the live, she hugged his pillow!!!

Sana: sidhaaarth! Mai teko miss kar rahi hoon!

He called her.

Sid: hi baby! Ghar aayi hui hai! ?

Sana: hmm tere pillow ko hug kar k rakha hai maine!

He remembered a moment in bb when she told him that - tu jaab secret room mein tha na aur tera Birthday tha, tere t-shirt ko hug kar k wish kiya tha maine.

Sid: I am missing you too!!

Sana: sidhaaarth abhi bhi 2 mahine ye show continue hoga. Mera maan uth raha hai. Meko bas tere saath rehna hai abhi.

Sid: saath mein hi toh hai na darling? Tune nadani mein ye show sign kiya toh aab complete toh karna hi parega na! I know asaan nahi hai humare liye dur rehna par....kar lenge! Hai na ?

Sana: hmm.

.
.
.

The msk days were difficult for sana but luckily no boy was flirting with her . Everybody had a fair idea that she loves Sidharthh and she is not at all serious about this show!

Sana:  tum ladke ladkiya na apas mein hi setting kar lo !! Humse nahi ho payega tumhara setting.

Every morning she used to say her dil ka haal - " mai Chahti hoon bahar se koi aaye aur meko khush kare"!!

The swambar was not at all like swambar as both paras and Shehnaaz were not serious about this show. The gill siblings had already made this show a comedy show. Baaz used to flirt with girls.

Jay and mahi came as guests.

Jay: sana tera kuch ho na ho tere bhai ka rishta pakka ho jaana hai jaisi iski harkaate hai.

Mahi: accha sana you are not looking serious in this show! Teko kaisa ladka chahiye!?

Sana: umm meri mummy ko ladka pasand hona chahiye! Ladka tall  ho, uska jo raang hai thoda sa dusky ho, attitude ho usme, nahata na ho hehe aur.... haan shorts pehenta ho.

Mahi: accha accha bas naam nahi baatana! Logo ko description se hi samaj aa gya!

Jay: Ye bhi baata de ki surname Shukla ho!!!

Sana giggled...

.
.

One of the boys gave her a teddy , where  SidNaaz and Sidharth were written. She had to accept the gift or throw it.

Sana:  meko ye teddy accept karna parega kyun ki yaha pe jo likha hai na wo mera sab kuch hai. Mai chah k bhi isko fek nahi saakti.

She made the teddy wear his another t-shirt.

Sana: mera chota kullu!!

She caressed their names together which was written on the wall of the bb house.   She remembered all their beautiful moments they spent in this house.

The days were comparatively less difficult for her as she used to wear his T-shirt and hug her teddy but the nights were super difficult for both of them.

They had the habit of sleeping in each other's arms! In this one month, the nights were the most tough time for them . She used to cry for his warmth and he used to feel restless. But those dark nights were a blessing in disguise because they fell in more deep love because of the distance between them!

.
.
.

Sidharth had attended the delhi interview and there he was teased by the audience. He was continuously blushing.

Reporter was sweetly exposing him and he couldn't help but blush.

R: shehnaaz se dosti hai?

Sid: ji ..

R: par dosti toh Pyaar hai na? agar pyaar hai toh hai. Usko dosti ka naam kyun dena par raha hai Sidharth? Bol dijiye Pyaar hai.

Sid: haan dosti hai...pyaar hai.

The audience clapped loudly. He tried to cover up.

Sid: dosti hai dosti hai dosti haiiii.

R: par shehnaaz toh aap ko shaadi k liye indirectly propose kar rahi thi. Toh fir aap mile unki mummy se ? Chai pe shaadi ka charcha hua?

Sid: wo abhi ek dusra show kar rahi hai ... Shaadi wala.

R: par kal unhone bola unko kaisa ladka chahiye. Tall ho attitude ho aur shots pehenta ho.

He laughed and blushed.

R: toh fir wo ladka kon hua?

Audience: Sidharth shukla!!

R: Sidharth aap bhi shaadi shuda nahi hai. Wo bhi shaadi shuda nahi hai toh socha jaa saakta hai?

Sid: socha jaa saakta hai.

Audience: bhabi bhabi!!!

Sid's ears turned pink in shyness.

Sid: Abey yaar!

.

R: yaha par bohot ladkiya hai. Kisi mein shehnaaz ka feel aaya?

Sid: nahi nahi kisi mein shehnaaz ka feel nahi aaya!

R: answer pe ghor kiya jaye!

Sid: haan bilkul bilkul. Bilkul sahi bol raha hoon mai.  Kisi mein shehnaaz ka feel aa bhi nahi saakta kyun ki shennaaz shehnaaz hai , ye log ye log hai!

R: shehnaaz kya hai?

Audience: pyaar !!.

Sidharth blushed hard.

Sid: yaar aap log bhi na!

.

R: sid apne bigg boss mein shehnaaz ko apna adaat kaha tha, usko cigarette k saath compare kiya tha! Kyun?

Sid; maine kaha tha wo baat kyun ki shehnaaz sad hoti thi toh mai bhi automatically affect ho jaata tha. Jo pehle kabhi nahi hua tha mere saath. I have never coaxed someone so much in my entire life and nobody could ever affect me the way she does. Iss liye hi maine bola tha!

Audience clapped.

R: chaliye aap k female fans ki tareef kar dijiye thodi.

Sid; inki tareef karunga toh Meri sab se badi  Jo fan hai wo mera mu tod degi.

Audience laughed.

One girl mimicked like shehnaaz...

Tu mera hai Sidharth shukla mujhe game nahi jeetna tujhe jeetna hai.

Sid: jeet liya jeet liya!

Audience: whoooooo!!!

R: Sidharth jaab shehnaaz ne aap ko propose Kiya tha bigg boss mein aap speechless ho gye the .kuch jawaab nahi tha aap k pas!

Sid: mai aaj bhi speechless hi hoon uske saamne!

The interview ended with a SidNaaz vm ! He admired them in the screen!

.

.
.

He quickly came home , got ready and went to attend the mirchi music award because he was missing her way too much. It has been 10 days since they last met.

He entered in her vanity and hugged her tightly.

She cried in his arms and he kissed her softly  to soothe both of their hearts! The distance was affecting them way too much!

He told baaz to click their picture together!

He held her waist and she kept her hand in his chest while keeping her head in his heart and the picture was perfect.

He posted the picture in his Instagram and twitter with the caption - " Back again! #myfirstpost. "

The social media platforms were in fire. The pic went viral in seconds. He posted his first pic after bb , that too with shehnaaz,  was more than an assurance to the fans that SidNaaz are together, SidNaaz are official.

She was pleasantly surprised as she never expected him to post their pic in his social media. Being overwhelmed she kissed him and he smiled during the kiss!

.
.
.

One of the msk boys had come in the award show and was flirting with shehnaaz! Sidharth glared him as if he will kill him through the glare only.

SidNaaz had a dance performance. He held her hand and they both entered in the stage. They were performing! Last week their rehearsal video went viral. The first song was- jitthe bhi tu chalna haan mahi mai tere piche piche chalna.

From kisi k haat na aayega ye ladka in bb to tere piche piche chalna in mirchi award, the most eligible bachelor had beautifully turned into a lover boy!

But when the song bekhyaali mein bhi tera hi khyal aaye was playing, it expressed their inner turmoil. Their inner pain  . They were hating the distance  . They hugged each other during the performance, they forgot all their steps, they forgot the world.

He hugged her as tightly as he could!! While she caressed his hair making him groan. All he wanted was to take her in a corner and kiss her hard but he controlled himself!

After the performance ended , he dropped her in the set , she cried while hugging him , thinking that there are still two months , they will have to live without each other ...but they had no idea that the next morning will come as a blessing for them!

.
.
.

Next day ..

Sidharth had a very important interview so he went to a different city.  His heart was beating fast as if something good was going to happen.

She was shocked and happy when she heard manish paul saying that- the show is ending because of corona, a harmful virus. The whole world is going under lockdown for safety purposes.

And that's why the show can't be continued. Now both paras and Shehnaaz will have to choose one boy and one girl just the sake of the contract.

Paras had choosen one girl but shehnaaz didn't.

Sana: mai kisi ko choose nahi karna chahti. Mai kuch fake nahi karna chahti. Maine pehle bhi kaha ki meko pyaar hai sidhaaarth se. Aab chahe logo ko mai Gadhi lag rahi hoon ya Kuch bhi lag rahi hoon I don't care! I love him.  Kya karu mai aab baatao! Maine yaha pe kisi ko bhi juthi ummed nahi di thi. Sab ko paata tha ki mai kisi ko choose nahi karungi. Jisko choose karna tha usko Maine bigg boss mein hi kar liya tha! Shaare aam bolti hoon I love him and mai sirf uski hoon!.

Manish: Shehnaaz aap ne swambaar show ko ek alag hi roop diya hai. Jinko bhi bigg boss mein aap ki loyality pe doubt tha, sab ko ek jor ka thappar mil gya hoga! Guys isko bye bolo. Now naaz will go to her sid and will complete their SidNaaz!!

Sana smiled happily !  Waheguru is so kind. She was so thankful that she can now be with her love, her Sidharth.

Sana left the house while in the twitter.... " Mubarak ho Sidharth"!  *Msk winner Sidharth*  ...these kind of hashtags were trending.

Shru was seeing all the tweets and jumping.

Shru: oh my god oh my god! Mamu ko koi nahi batayega ki mami ka show end ho gya! Jaab wo aayenge he will get the surprise.

The shuklas welcomed sana warmly.

At night Sidharth came back home and saw his family was looking extra happy. Confusingly he went in his room and got shocked  as sana was sitting in his bed.

She ran towards him and hugged him .

Sana: sidhaaarth Mera show khatam ho gya! Aur maine kisi bhi ladke ko choose nahi Kiya. Kyun ki mai toh teri hoon na!

He was still in shock . He cupped her face and looked at her eyes for assurance! Everything was like a beautiful dream.

She gave him a beautiful smile.

Sid: baby.....

Sana: sidhaaarth mai tere pas wapas aa gyi hoon. Aab teko chorh k kahi nahi jaana hai maine.

A tear rolled down from his eyes. He was so happy. The msk phase was so difficult for them , yet a blessing in disguise because they fell in the deepest form of love ! 🤍

Sana: Sidharth tu khush toh hai na?

And he gave the answer of her question by a passionate kiss which was filled with love and only love ❤️

_______________________________________________

A chapter of 12000+ words!

Because I didn't want a part of my family to be upset or disappointed!

I wanted to add this msk phase and I assured you that I will write it in my way, but some of  you couldn't keep the belief in me , I understand! I respect your feelings that you didn't want any sad phase in this story! But I had the expectations that my readers understand me and they will understand that I won't write anything which will make them sad! I have only few friends here but as SidNaazians, we automatically are a family and I didn't want to make my people sad. That's why I ended the bb phase and msk phase in one chapter! From the next chapter, you will see their life after bigg boss!

I hope people who were disappointed with me, will forgive me now ! Kindly skip the msk part if you don't like it and Continue from the next chapter if you want! ily all and your love matters!

Just remember two things -

* I am also a SidNaaz fan . So I will never write anything which will hurt another SidNaaz fan! Have faith in me if you can!*

And - * This story is not completely fictional. It has a touch of their real love story and in a real love story, there is a lot more things other than romance. SidNaaz k pyaar real tha usme romance k ilawa bhi bohot kuch tha.  And I want to write about all the shades of their Unconditional love for each other! If any of you are only expecting romance from this book, then I would request you to ignore this book* !

And Thanks to them who understood me .
Thank you ! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 35.5K 56
A cousin love storyβ™‘οΈŽ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❀️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
137K 13.7K 45
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
44.4K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
50.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❀️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...