Ours (LNRS AU)

Par AlLenRis2022

Hola! Welcome to yet another LenRisa AU. In this story, both ladies are not in politics and they both have d... Plus

Prologue
Chapter One: Love Gone Too Soon?
Chapter Two: Our Very First Night
Chapter Three: Our First Glimpse of Each Other
Chapter Four: Sweetheart? Sweetheart.
Chapter Five: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back.
Chapter Six: Dream Dates
Chapter Seven: Make Me Feel Your Love, Love.
Chapter Eight: I Don't Want To Miss You Too Much
Chapter Nine: Take Me, Own Me, Love Me (M)
Chapter Ten: Happy w/ You (M)
Chapter Eleven: Loving You A Little Too Much.
Chapter Twelve: A Trip Down "Love" Lane
Chapter Thirteen: Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Chapter Fourteen: "I'm sorry, but I can't"
Chapter Fifteen: It Still Haunts Me
Chapter Sixteen: What Happened To Us, Love?
Chapter Seventeen: It Was Not Up To Me Anymore
Chapter Eighteen: Your Hands Belong To Mine
Chapter Nineteen: My Love Didn't Fade Away
Chapter Twenty: For You? I'll Do Anything (M)
Chapter Twenty-One: I Miss Us
Chapter Twenty-Two: Am I Deserving?
Chapter Twenty-Three: We Do! (The Wedding)
Chapter Twenty-Three: We Do! (The Honeymoon) (M)
Chapter Twenty-Four: Yours, Mine, & Ours
Writer's Message (To My Beloved Readers)
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary, Darling (M)
Bonus Chapter: Something's Wrong With Mari
Bonus Chapter: "Happy Birthday, Mommy!"
ANNOUNCEMENT 📣📣📣

Bonus Chapter: Own Definition Of "Perfect" (M)

546 10 2
Par AlLenRis2022

Part 2 😋🤫

"Mahal... I'm sorry but.." Mari started.

"But? Come on, Love. Tell me, please. We can survive this, whatever this is. Just tell me kasi hindi ko na kaya ang anticipation and mystery." I said while on the verge of crying dahil sa kaba.

"Well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you would have to endure me being matakaw and moody for the next 8 months because I'm pregnant, we're pregnant. Kalila is gonna get a little brother or sister soon." Mari blurted out the words slowly and I can't help but gasped and cry.

"Oh my god! Talaga?! Oh my! I'm so happy, Pangga. I love you so much!" I replied while hugging her tightly.

"Congratulations, Mommy and Mama! It seems like the IVF procedure really worked effortlessly to the both of you. Pero I have to warn you na medyo maselan ang pagbubuntis na eto compared to the previous one since you are having faint spells. I would suggest na bawasan mo muna ang  workloads mo, Atty and drink lots of fluids. Meron din akong e pre-prescribe na vitamins." The doctor joined in the conversation.

I was looking at Mari and I could see how radiant she is. She is literally emitting light within her, obvious na obvious ang saya na nararamdaman niya dahil sa good news na ito.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it we are officially having another baby. I squeezed Mari's hand and when she looked at me, I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

We went home after the check-up and decided to just rest for a while bago namin tawagan ang mga pamilya at kaibigan namin.

"Mahal, nagugutom ba kayo ni Baby? May gusto ka bang kainin?" I said while stroking her hair gently as we both lay on the couch.

"Oo, pero kasi hindi ko alam kung pwede." She replied.

"Ha? Bakit naman hindi pwede? Ano ba kasi kini-crave mo? Is it sushi? Or something really exotic?" I asked her while sympathizing the fact na because she is pregnant, she has to eat healthy muna for our baby.

I was looking at her, waiting for an answer when she suddenly grabbed my blouse and pulled me closer. As our lips meet, she whispered, "ikaw kasi ang gusto kong kainin. Pwede ba?"

Chills went down my spine as I felt the sexual tension between us elevate. I remembered kasi when I was pregnant,  I was always not in the mood. Yes, we would cuddle, kiss, and fondle each other's bodies but that was it. Never kami nag sex during the whole 9 months na binubuntis ko si Kali. So, to hear Mari initiate this got me excited and worried at the same time. Pwede ba talaga?

"I really don't know, Love. Maybe we could search about it first? Kasi Mahal as much as I want to make love to you right now, I wouldn't want to jeopardize the safety of our baby." I replied while cupping her face.

"Okay, get your phone and let's do some research." She said firmly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Panggaaaaaa! Dahan-dahan lang please. Baka mapa-god ka. Si Ba-by yuung kawa-wa." I gasped while grabbing the sheets tightly habang sarap na sarap sa pagdila ni Mari sa aking pagkababae.

After researching about pregnancy sex, we learned that it was perfectly safe to do it. Basta wala lang discharges or bleeding. It actually has a lot of benefits like how it relieves stress and improves moods dahil sa oxytocin na pino-produce niya.

So, heto ngayon si Mari enjoy na enjoy sa pagkain sakin. My gad! This is mind-blowing! I already came twice and hindi pa rin siya tumitigil. She kept on lapping my core na parang miss na miss niya ito.

I guided her to come kiss me and she gladly obliged. We were kissing passionately when she suddenly grab my breasts and massage it aggressively.

"Oh shhhhhh, Love! The thing that you do. Pleaseeee, ke-ep going!" I moaned as she positioned herself on top of me and started grinding her core into mine while still massaging my mounds like she's kneading some bread. Sobrang sarap!

"Love, you are the only woman that I want to make love to. Sobrang ganda mo, Annie and I can't believe we are having another baby. I'm so happy!" She was expressing her love for me pero hindi ako maka focus dahil sarap na sarap ako sa ginagawa niya.

"Mahal, I lo-ye you mo-re! I'M CUMMINGGG!" I shouted as I felt that I was near my climax... again.

Binilisan ni Mari ang pag giling at yun, naabot namin ang langit. As she lie down on our bed, gasping for air. I decided that it was only fair na siya na naman ang e pleasure ko.

She was closing her eyes, indicating na napagod siya sa ginawa niya when I suddenly spread her legs open and started eating her womanhood.

"AH AH, AN-NIE! JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK! ANG SA-RAAAP! OH MY GAAAAD. FUCK ME, HAR-DER MA-HAL!" She started moaning loudly. Jusko buti nalang solid concrete yung walls namin kasi sobrang ingay na ni Mari.

"Yesssss! Give it to meeee! ANG SARAPPPP! Faster please, Love." She pleaded and I obliged dahil sarap na sarap din naman ako sa ginagawa ko sa kanya ngayon. I inserted my tongue inside her and tongue-fucked her like there is no tomorrow. I went on and on until her juices finally flowed out. I licked each drop that came out of her. Grabi sobrang rami ng lumabas kay Mari. It seems like I was really able to pleasure her all the way.

I licked her clean and went on to kiss her. "Oh my god, I can taste myself. You made me cum a lot, Mahal. I'm still fucking sensitive." She said while she bites my lips playfully. She inserted her tongue into my mouth to which surprised me but I started to suck it gently. The next thing I knew she has already inserted her fingers in me.

"Another round perhaps, Misis ko?" She asked seductively as she positioned herself in between my legs para mas magawa niya ng mabuti ang gusto niyang gawin. I nodded as the pleasure of her fingers inside me is preventing me from speaking.

I can no longer find the words dahil sa sobrang sarap ng ginagawa ni Mari sakin. Jusko, if I remembered correctly, I was the one na wild pagdating sa pagtatalik pero ba't ngayon parang malulumpo na ako tapos si Mari sobrang taas pa rin ng energy? Is this another weird hormonal change dahil buntis siya. I mean, I'm not complaining and all pero shit, nanginginig na ang buong katawan ko pero si Mari hindi pa rin ako tinitigilan.

"MA-HAL! I'M SHA-KING! HOLD ME." I moaned loudly as I feel another orgasm coming.

"Don't cum just yet, Love. I have an idea." She positioned me on top of her as she laid flat down sa bed namin.

"Now, Annie. Grind on my face until you cum." She ordered and of course, sumunod naman ako.

At yun na nga habang giniling ko ang aking pagkababae, e walang tigil niya naman linalaplap eto hanggang sa tuloyan na akong linabasan. Mari moaned loudly as she sucked my core dry. I came a lot but Mari didn't left any traces of it kasi ninamnam niya talaga ang bawat katas na lumabas sa akin.

We were now lying on our bed, still naked and intertwined into each other's bodies. When I look over to my wife who is closing her eyes, I can't believe how lucky I am to have this life. To have this woman beside me. To have a beautiful daughter. And soon, to have another child na I'm sure would be another source of light dito sa bahay.

"Mahal, stop looking at me like that. Sige ka! Pag ako matunaw, ewan ko nalang sa'yo kung paano mo e explain kay Kali. Hahahaha!" She suddenly talked and nagulat naman ako kasi akala ko natutulog na siya.

"Hehehe, sobrang ganda mo kasi, Pangga! I can't help but look at you and be at awe of how beautiful my pregnant wife is. I love you so much, Mari." I replied lovingly.

"I love you, more! Another round?" She said. *Jusko! Pregnancy what have you done to my wife???*

"Mahal, seryoso ka ba? Hindi ka ba pagod? We already finished 4 rounds, are you sure okay kapa?" I asked her kasi baka mapano pa siya at si baby.

"Nope, I'm good. Ikaw ba? Pagod na? Sige na, mahal. Make love to me. I want to feel you inside me." She said in hushed tones while burying her face on my neck. Mukhang papatayin ako ng babaeng ito sa walang tigil na pagtatalik.

"Sige na nga. Pero after this, kakain na tayo ng totoong pagkain, okay? Hindi ka pwede malipasan ng gutom, deal?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Deal! Pero kasi Mahal, busog naman ako eh. Biruin ilang oras din kita minukbang kaya. So, I'm good! Lika na. Hihi" She replied playfully as she took the lead again and started to explore each curve of my body, kissing me all over until she reached my center.

/time skip/

Mari's POV

"Annie! Babaliwin mo ba talaga ako? Dahan-dahan lang! Maririnig tayo ng mga bata." I whispered habang hindi ako tinitigilan na dilaan ni Annie.

Andito kami sa loob ng cabinet nagtatalik kasi maglilinis sana ako habang tulog yung mga bata ng bigla nalang sumunod si Annie at dahan-dahan hinubad ang damit ko.

I might say after we had Analise, mas naging active kami ni Annie sa sex life namin. Mukhang totoo nga yung article na pregnancy sex can bring you and your partner much closer dahil yun ang nangyari sa amin ng Mahal ko.

"Pangga, ba't ba kasi ang hot mo ngayon. Hindi tuloy ako nakapigil at talagang sinundan kita dito. Perhaps we could ask Paulina na sunduin muna ang girls para masolo kita, ang sikip dito sa cabinet eh and gusto kong marinig na isigaw mo yung pangalan ko." She said as she inserts 2 digits to my womanhood.

"AH Shit! Annie...pleaseeee huwag mo akong bitinin. I swear--- ugh hmmmm faster, Love." I said in hushed tones as I positioned myself. At talagang binilisan niya na hindi ko namalayan umuungol na ako sa sarap.

"Mahal, yung bunganga mo. Baka magising ang mga anak natin." Annie suddenly whispered as she puts her hand on my mouth, trying to cover my moans.

"Ikaw kasi! Ba't ba ang libog mo? Nanahimik lang naman akong naglilinis tapos sinundan mo ako, so tingnan mo ang nangyari." I snapped back at her, trying to dodge the blame.

"Sus! Kunwari hindi gusto, sige itigil na nga natin. Ayaw mo pala." She said as she moved away. Of course, hindi ako pumayag. Hinila ko siya pabalik at binigyan ng mapusok na halik.

"Hindi pala gusto ah. Siguraduhin mo lang na hindi ka mag-iingay dahil pag naggising mo ang mga anak natin, sa sala ka matutulog." I warned her as she gave me a smirk and started pulling down her shorts. Madali naman palang kausap ito.

We spent another few minutes inside the cabinet, having one of the wildest sex we had as parents. Ito talaga ang nagpapabilib sa akin because Annie and I have been married for years, we already have two lovely daughters, yet we still have this burning passion whenever we get a glimpse of each other na para bang we just got married and are still craving for each other's bodies.

It feels surreal but every time I made love to my wife, it felt like a new experience each time. It's something I look forward to do with her. The amount of joy and excitement it gives is unbelievable. That is why after all this time, Annie and I are still stronger than ever and I believe that nothing and no one can ever change how we feel towards each other.

"Love! Halika dito. Hahaha! Look at our girls! Sobrang cute nila!" Annie called out to me as she found her way to our room and saw our daughters sleeping soundly.

"Awwww, sweet naman! Picturan mo dali. Kali is growing up so fast but she'll always be our first baby. Sana lang huwag siya masyadong mabilis lumaki. Eh she's so mature na already for kids her age. Tingnan mo kahapon, napagalitan pa tayo kasi we're so noisy daw and Ana is sleeping. Oh Diba, pinangaralan na tayo. Gosh! I swear it was only yesterday na I held her in my arms and swaying her to sleep." I said as I watch both our daughters sleeping peacefully.

"It's okay, Mahal, if our babies are all grown up, andito naman ako eh, I'll be your baby nalang. Hahahaha!" Annie replied to which we both laugh.

"Shhhh! Mommy, Mama, Ana and I are sleeping. Please be quiet." Kali said while still closing her eyes. Oh diba, mas strict pa sa amin.

"Ayaw namin, halika nga dito. You, little girl, don't grow up too fast okay? I know that you are one smart kid and a very responsible Ate to Ana but you will always be Mommy and Mama's baby girl. Do you understand me, Kali? Mommy loves you so very much, always remember that." Annie reached out to our daughter. Sobrang lambing talaga ni Kali and well, she and Annie are really close kasi between me and my wife, she's the one who is more showy. So, it's not a shock na mas cuddly at sweet si Kali sa kanya.

"I love you and Mama too, Mommy. Very very much!" Kali replied as she hugs her Mommy.

"Mama, come here! You deserve a hug too!" She looked over to me and gestured me to come closer.

"I love you, my sweet Kali." I whispered as I hug and kiss her cheek.

"I love you very much, Mama!" She replied.

"I love you both, very very much!" Annie replied to us and we laughed together as we share a hug. Ana was still sleeping so we decided to tiptoe out of the room to eat some ice cream.

Annie and I always see to it that we still give enough time and attention to our first born. Kaya siguro never si Kali nagseselos whenever she sees us taking care of Ana because we do the same to her.

We couldn't be more proud of our daughter. She has grown into a loving Ate to her little sister. Siya pa nga ang first na tumatakbo if naririnig niyang umiiyak si Ana sabay 'Mom, Ma! Ana's crying, dali!'

As I sat on our kitchen counter and look over to my wife and daughter, I can't help but smile through the wonderful scene I am witnessing.

We definitely have nothing to worry about because as far as I know, Annie and I will just be fine. Together with Kali and Ana, we are going to be just fine, actually we are going to be more than fine. Because this right here, is what we have been looking forward to our whole lives. This right here is our own definition of "perfect".

So, here's to us and to our forever. Here's to the love that we simply get to call "OURS".

---------------------------------

Hi ulit mga Mahal! Here's the part of the previous bonus chapter. I hope you enjoyed it 😋💦 hihihi! I woke up earlier this day with 3k+ reads for this book and I can't help but feel very thankful of all of your support. It's really motivating me to publish another story but I'm still trying to contemplate if kaya ko ba siyang isingit sa sched ko since sobrang busy na ako with work. Will definitely update you soon about my decision. For now, enjoy niyo lang muna ang "OURS" and please do share it with your friends and co-LenRisa supporters. Love you all! 🤗🥰😍

See ya! 🥰💕

-A 😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.1K 1.7K 45
"May it be here or in another lifetime, I will always choose you." Published: July 2, 2022 ~~~~~~~~ DISCLAIMER: This story was written out of the wri...
14K 400 28
It's Basically About A Love Triangle Between Singapore , Indonesia And Malaysia, Here We Have Malay Who Is The Heroine In This Story Which Means The...
88.7K 1.8K 13
I changed the story cover. Some of the words got cut off and I feel too lazy to fix it so it's staying like that Think of the worst childhood ever. G...
170K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...