Speedforce Demons and Monsters

Par DynocAnonymous

Nora west-allen has traveled back in time inorder to get way from a super villain speedster called Godspeed,w... Plus

To Devoe .... cheers
Is she ?
The lounge
Fire Ball
The Fanatics 4
You will be known as Shockwave
The Nursery
In to the speedforce
Bored
Enter Shockwave
Downtown Showdown
Aftermath
The reason Why
Demons and Monsters
Bounty Hunters
What's Going On ?
Deathspeed V Godspeed
Frost Shut Up
Dad Stop!
But moooom
Happily Bribed
Sort of Died
School was a lot of Fun
Dawn was furious
Fake ID's
First kiss[Second kiss]
First Date
Date Night

Just the 4 of us

159 7 2
Par DynocAnonymous

                      [CENTRAL CITY]

Caitlin paced back and forth in the cortex.

'where are they'she thought as she looked at her watch for the 100th time.

Suddenly a gust of wind brought Caitlin out of her thoughts.

"There you are"signed Caitlin in relief."what took you guys so long?"she asked.As they turned around to face her

Looking at her son Caitlin's jaw dropped.His face was red and there was a trail of blood leading to his mouth.

"OH MY GOD"gasped Caitlin."What happened to your face"she asked in concern as she began inspecting her son's face for the damage done.

"Oliver"the three speedsters replied in sync.

"He did this to you"asked Caitlin incredulously."I'm gonna kill him"said Caitlin turning into Killer Frost.

"Hey mommy it's okay,we were just sparring and he hit me with a metal rod,but I won in the end"said Don trying calm his mommy down.

"You won against Oliver?"asked Frost with a pride in her voice.

"He sure did"said Dawn a smile on her face.

"Oh you are amazing"said Frost giving Don a hug."Ok go clean up your face we will leave for the mall soon"said Frost breaking the hug.

When Frost turned around she found Dawn pouting.

"What's with you?"asked Frost.

"I need a hug too"said Dawn in baby voice.

"Awww that's so cute come here"said Frost giving Dawn a hug.

Barry shock his head he couldn't help but smile at his family.

                       √THE MALL√

Barry, Caitlin and the twins walked in central city mall,Don and Dawn began walking in stores.They went into different clothing stores were Don and Dawn bought alot of jeans and jackets in Killer Frost's sense of style.

"So you got your sense in style from Frost?"asked Caitlin.

"Yeah"replied the twins in unison.

While Caitlin and Barry were paying for the clothes,Don and Dawn went browsing.

"A hoverboard!"yelled the kids in unison.

"Can we get two?"asked Dawn running towards it.

"Oh no"said Caitlin sternly.

"Please mum pleaseeeeee"pleaded the twins looking at their mum.

Barry just looked at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?They are speedsters with ice powers what are they gonna do with a hoverboard?"whisper shouted Caitlin towards Barry.

"I don't know hover around the lab"said Barry, making Caitlin's mind run wild with images of Don and Dawn speeding through the lab on a hoverboard before crashing into things.

"No"said Caitlin shaking her head.

"Come on Cait,how can you say no to those faces?"asked Barry pointing to Don and Dawn who were making cute puppy dog eyes.

Looking at their cute puppy dog faces Caitlin couldn't resist.

"Fine"sighed Caitlin making the twins hi-five each other in success.

"If I go broke I blame you"Caitlin said pointing a finger at Barry while making her way to the cashier with Dawn carrying a red hoverboard while Don had a blue one.

"So is red and blue your favorite colors"asked Barry following closely behind.

"Yeah red and blue for both of us"answered Don.

Barry walked to Caitlin and wrapped his arm around her waist making her stop in her tracks.

"Hey Cait I got it" said Barry handing his credit card to the cashier.

"Thank you" Caitlin said also wrapping her hand around Barry.

Don and Dawn were walking in front of their parents bickering about who would be the fastest on the hoverboards, Barry ang Caitlin were behind them holding hands, Caitlin was staring at a beautiful dress when Barry noticed he dragged her inside.

"Come on go try it on"said Barry giving Caitlin the dress👗 she had been staring at.

When Caitlin returned wearing the dress Barry was speechless.

"What?"asked Caitlin.

"You are beautiful"complimented Barry.

Caitlin was blushing due to Barry's complement.

The twins were busy recording this moment between their parents on their new phones.

"Wow let's buy it"said Barry.

"Thanks Barry but I can't"said Caitlin.

"Why not?"Barry asked looking disappointed.

"I can't just let you buy me a dress"answered Caitlin.

"Ok it will be a gift then"said Barry smiling.

"A gift what for it's not even my birthday fir a few weeks"asked Caitlin.

"A gift for being the best mother to my children"answered Barry with a smile ob his face."Unless you are the mean parent"Barry continued while smirking.

"Alright fine"said Caitlin giving up.

After existing the dress shop they went to the shoe store where they bought red and blue converse with the same design for Don and Dawn and some high heel pumps for Dawn.

After paying for the shoes the family made their way back to the car.

"Alright who's hungry?"Caitlin asked

"Me"answered three speedsters in unison.

"Ah why did I even ask"said Caitlin smiling.

When they arrived at the restaurant they ordered some food, while waiting food their food they decided to make some small talk.

"So guys what inspired you on the courses you took at college?"asked Barry.

"A lot of people did"answered Don.

"But the main ones being you and mum"continued Dawn.

"Who are the others?"asked Caitlin.

"Uncle Cisco, aunt Felicity, aunt Lena, aunt Jessy, Harrison wells just to mention a few"answered Dawn.

"In everything we did we tried to beat these people's records"continued Don.

"You guys didn't tell us Felicity was your godmother"said Barry.

"What Felicity is their godmother?"asked Caitlin.

"Yeah I found out when we were in star city"answered Barry.

"Well we have two godmothers aunt Felicity and aunt Kara"said Dawn.

"And two godfathers uncle Cisco and uncle Oliver"finished Don.

"Why do you have so many names?"asked Caitlin curious.

"Well since you have alot of friends everyone wanted to provide a name for us"answered Don.

"What powers do your siblings have, speed,cryokinesis or both like you guys?"asked Barry.

"Well right now in 2043 they haven't developed their powers yet"Dawn started explaining.

"But in the future our future they are speedsters known as the Wonder twins"continued Don.

"They don't have cold powers but they have a cold immunity" Dawn finished explaining.

"Does Kara have any kids?"asked Barry a smile on his face.

"Yap three of them all girls"answered Don.

"Alura and Astra twins,19 years old,she had them with Lena Luthor"continued Dawn.

"They also help their mother in protecting National city"finished Don.

"Wait you mean they are Supergirl's biological kids? How is that possible? asked Caitlin.

"They used the Kryptonian genesis chamber,which only requires a drop of blood after the embryo was formed it was inserted in Lena"explained Dawn.

"You said three who is the other one?"asked Caitlin.

"Her other daughter is Donna,she had her with Diana Prince,she is 17 and she is one of the most powerful people we know"answered Don.

"What makes her so powerful?"asked Barry curious.

"Because she is a Kryptonian,god hybrid"answered Dawn.

"What do you mean god?"asked Barry confused.

"You know like the Greek gods"answered Dawn.

"Diana is the daughter of Zeus which makes Donna Zeus's granddaughter"said Don.

"She basically got the best of both worlds,she has all if Supergirl's powers none of her weaknesses same goes for Diana"explained Dawn.

"Plus she was trained by experts of Themyscira since she was a little girl on combat and on how to control her powers and she is a demi-god"said Don.

The food arrived and the family started eating,well Caitlin was eating but Barry,Don and Dawn were stuffing their faces.After they finished their food they went to the parking lot to go home.

They arrived at Caitlin's house, after putting everything away they decided to watch a movie.

Half way into the movie Barry noticed that the twins were sleeping, Dawn with her head on her brother's lap.

He also noticed that Caitlin was also asleep snuggled into his chest, Barry smiled at this,he gently untangled himself from Caitlin after successfully getting free from her grip he went to the closet to get blankets for them he put one on the twins and then he snuggled back with Caitlin then he covered the other blanket on themselves after making sure they were covered he used the remote to turn off the television and went to sleep with Caitlin in his arms.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

195K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !