Unexpected partner : Parasyt...

By wissam_wisso

Since Izumi Shinchi got effected by a parasyte on his right hand , every thing has changed in his life with f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

124 4 0
By wissam_wisso

Nezuko POV :

It has been several days since I know the truth of Izumi Shinichi , I am so happy that I find someone like me !  We share the same thing after all.

Now things between us was different , we get more closer than before , we were like partners ...

We still live like normal people , but we are always alarmed .

Shinichi had told me that he want to know more about the parasites so he want to join me with my searching , I was so happy to find someone like me I can talk to, we can understand each other more ....

We sometimes go outside together to look for any parasites near us , sometimes he hide while me exposed so I can find the parasites then we can both attacked them.

I was heading to my house walking with shinichi I asked him

" tell me shinichi didn't you tell your parents about your state ?".

"No I didn't , you know we can't tell anyone , those parasites will not let us do it ... plus if I tell them they will freak out .... ".

" for me when Hidari took my hand , I want to help the police , but it totally refused ! I tell my friends about what happened to me but I couldn't show them Hidari , so they took it as a joke . ".

" did hidari threat you too ? ".

" yeah it used to do that alot in the beginning , saying * I only care about my life *. I imitate Hidari ... we both laughed hard ...

" well we arrived , thank you shinichi ."

" you welcome , Ah  Nezuko if you don't mind , can you come with me tomorrow ? We can take a little walk around the city .. ". He scratch the back of his head smiling ... that smile ....

" it will be my pleasure , of course I want too ...  ... ". I smiled  at him

" Oh be ready then at 9:00 am , I will wait you . Goodbye Nezuko see you tomorrow ". I waved at him

I was sitting on my bed until Yuuko texts if I can go with her tomorrow , I apologize saying that I had somethings to do ... I am going with shinichi tomorrow !!! I am so excited !!! I mean I really want to be around him ! I have an amazing feeling , do I like him ! Maybe ! But .... ugh I am not good at this... I never have feelings towards guys ! Should I ask Missa ! No no not yet ....

"Nezuko your heart is beating fast now , not only that , it does that when ever you are with Shinichi and you blush more talking to him ." Said hidari ...

" um no that's not true .".

" I had read about your case in psychology of human , it called love it happens between a boy and a girl so they can..... ".

I cut it off :" Hidari just stop , I am not sure yet , and you better not to say this ever to Shinichi or Migi ! ".

" why not ? It's not going to kill you ."

"Ugh  just don't say ok , you won't understand ".

Next day .....

I woke up at 7:00 am , it's early but I have to get ready ! I take a shower , then I start wearing my clothes  , I choose a bleu baby dress with matching sneacker . I brush my hair and let it loose then I put my favorite butterfly pin hair . I was confused if I should put lipstick , but I ened up putting a rose lipstick ...  I grab my braclet then looked at the mirror one last time then I went to have breakfast  . It was just a toast with some fried eggs .

I heard the doorbell, it's Shinichi, I grabbed my bag and went out.

I see him there he was wearing a blue jean pants , a red jacket  and a white sneacker . Such a handsome...

Shinichi POV :

" Ohayo shinichi , how are you ?". Said Nezuko .
I was standing and staring at her, she really looks so beautiful and stunning  it made my heart beat fast then I focused my eyes on her beautiful eyes and then on her lips, it was really.....

" Shinichi ! ,Shinichi! .... " she repeated .

" Ahh Ohayo Nezuko , youu ... look ... so pretty .... ". I blushed ...

" o really ! You look amazing too ." She said also blushing ...

Migi than appears :" shinichi your body is .... " .

I cut if off :" Ah Migi shouldn't you be asleep , go sleep ... ". He was about to make me embarrassed .....

" have you visited all Tokyo ? ". I asked Nezuko while we were walking ....

" not yet , I once go with Yuuko to some places , I really liked that park of Sakura trees , it is so beautiful there !. ".

" yeah I like that place too , Nezuko are you hidding Hidari ?".

" well no I don't , I bring my bracelet in case , ."

" Nezuko you should hide , I will take the watch now ok , we are not supposed to rival the tow of us , one is enough ... no buts ... ".

"   umm .... well as you wish ....thank you Shinichi for caring ... " she smiled making my heart race .

"tow parasites are near!! Be careful , ". We were suprised then we decided following them, we went into a parking inside of a building . It was dark inside and emty .

" shinichi we must be careful , we should finished them here .".

We keep following the location until we found them , eating some people , it was a disgusting sight , I was scared a bit then they sence us and turn

" a parasite and a human ? What an interesting , are you planning eating her here ? That's our feeding area !! 

" wait your brain is intact !!! ".

Then Migi and Hidari start attacking them , they were strong ...

" huh ! You too are parasites !  !! That's impossible ! I will kill you !!

I was standing next to Nezuko and I was a little worried, then she took out a dagger from her bag and gave it to me; "Shinichi, try to stab him, he will get weaker, I will fight the other one. Come on quickly." Come on shinichi you do it once you can right now .

I was trying to stab him while She let hidari turn into a shape full of daggers , then she start fighting him while using another dagger too !! ...

Those tow were hard to fight them ! It take me long time to kill one of them , while Nezuko is still trying to avoid any hits , then hidari finally was able to hurt him then they killed him too ...

I was breathing hard then Nezuko
Sat on  the ground with her hand on her chest,  " Oi Nezuko are you ok !!! Did he hurt you ??? ". I kneel down to her hoolding her shoulders ...

" I am fine ! I am .... just .weak  I need time to . rest  " she said .

Time skip....

We were now sitting at the park of Sakura trees . Nezuko was so tired after that fight , I help her to get up

" thank you shinichi for helping me. " said Nezuko softly ..

" I didn't do anything it's fine ! Are you still tired ? what happened to you there ?".

"" when Hidari morphed ...it take a lot of energy from me , and it make me weak if  it takes  a long time ......  ".

" this is bad ! I hope you are fine now ! These tow are strong , but atleast we kill them .... ".

"They have strong and sophisticated transformation patterns" .

Now we are silence , enjoying each other presence , I was looking at her , she is such a beautiful . I like her more than before ,  I just feel butterflies in my stomach , now  I  don't like when other guys looking at her ! I felt a little bit jealous ... I want to be the only one who can do that !! . I wonder if she felt the same about me ...

" it's beautiful here isn't " she said quietly ..

"  Yes, it is, but there is more beautiful than this view. ". Then I realized what I said while she was confused .

".....I mean the Sakura trees ! I really like this place it's beautiful ... ".

I hope she didn't heard me .

" o I see , you are right !. Well I think it's time to go now  . It's going to be late ".

We were walking towards her house.

" you know my parents want to go to a trip , first I refused because  I'm afraid any parasite will attack them, and then Migi told me that if they go to a place where there are few people, the possibility of finding parasites there is less than here, so I agreed in the end.  What do you think ?".

" well I thing Migi is right about the possibilities , but I don't think it's a good idea to have a trip in this time ,
But I hope they enjoy their trip and nothing happen ".

" yeah I hope that too ... ".

" thank you shinichi for taday , I enjoyed my time with you ... " she said blushing .

" you welcome ! Sorry about what happened ! But I am happy that you enjoyed see you tomorrow .. " .

I went to my room and sit in my bed .

" shinichi you like her don't you ?".

" huh ? Liking who ? What are you talking about .".

" shinichi your feelings can't lie to me . I see when you are around her your body act like you want to claim her yet you are controlling your self  ".

" ugh Migi stop saying that , ".

" I've read before about men's behavior about seeing a beautiful girl.  It also happens to you, you also want to have s*ex with her  to satisfy your lust... "

I was blushing :" Oi Migi ! If you say this in front of Nezuko ! I will die from embarrassing ! Don't you ever think to say that ! ".

" Your feelings are complicated . It's hard to understand it ."

" you better not ."

To be continued ...

Hey again I hope you like this chapter too ...

All love to shinichi 😘💖

See you next chapter ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 422 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
68.3K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
13K 461 19
❝ This love isn't ours to keep... ❞ ❝ Maybe it was a mistake? ❞ Haunted by his unknown past as he stumbles upon a girl searching for the warmth of af...
249K 8.6K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...