{Discontinued🥹} Bʟᴀᴢᴇ! [Sᴇʟᴇ...

By Haizlena

BoyXGirl Selena gomez a versatile actress and a singer dwelling her life with utmost luxuries with every wish... More

Introduction
1. Blew my Mind
2. Who are you?
3. He is Innocent
4. Nerdy
5. Don't freak out
6. Cousin
8. In Love
9. Ex-Girlfriend
10. What are you hiding?
11. Are you into me?
12. Are you Sure?
13. Irresponsible
14. Vulnerable
15. My Girlfriend
16. An Angel
17. Stubborn
18. Who's right?
19. Promises
20. Misunderstandings
21. Secrets
22. Revelations
23. Just the way you are.

7. Good for you

1.1K 28 3
By Haizlena

Selena's POV:

"Y/N! Slow down." I squealed.

"Oh? I thought you wanted me to increase the speed." He said while showing down his car.

"Yeah. I didn't knew you'd fly the car when I say that."

"I am sorry."

"No no. Don't be sorry. It's fine. It's just..."

"Just?"

"Nothing." I said. We were quiet again. I brought another topic.

"So, How long have you been in racing?"

"Nearly 9 years." He said proudly.

"That's so cool. Then you must have learnt driving at a very young age then?"

"You're right. I am driving-"

"Let me guess." I interrupted. "Umm.. 14?"

"Nope."

"15?"

"I learnt driving at the age of 12."

"No come on, are you serious? 12?" I exclaimed.

"I am dead serious."

"That's so amazing. Honestly."

"Thanks." He smiled. 'Damn that smile.'

"Now, you don't want to know anything about me? Since we met I am just asking you this or that."

"Yes, I do."

"Then, go on, ask." I said. Before he could speak, his phone started ringing.
He saw the caller ID and answered it quickly.

"Hey...Yes I am on my way... its been only 2 hours and I am not a kid, so relax... yeah I know know. Bye." He hung up the call.

"Do you have a curfew or something?" I giggled.

"No. It was my sister. She just gets overprotective sometimes." He shook his head.

"I see."

"You-look sad. Whats up?"

"Sad? No I am alright. I thought about something silly. Its okay. Its-" I trailed off.

"What is it? You can tell me, If you don't mind.."

"I tho-I want to learn drifting. Can you teach me?"

"You want me to teach you that?"

"Yeah. Because I saw you today in the race and I dont think I know a driver as good as you, personally."

"Oh? That-that really means a lot and yeah I would love to teach you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said excitedly and kissed his cheek. When I pulled back, his eyes widened and he was blushing so red. I looked down and giggled shyly as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"When do we start? The drifting, I mean." I asked.

"We can start tomorrow, if you are okay with it?" He said.

"Ofcourse, yeah, tomorrow, yes." I said. He smiled.
I kept on talking with him about this and that until we arrived at my house.

"Yeah, thats my house, you like it?" I pointed as we were standing outside the gate.

"Yes. Its beautiful."

"Mhmm."

"Just-like you." He mumbled.

"What?" I played dumb even after hearing.

"I said, I'll see you. Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you. Bye."

"Bye." He said as he climbed into the car and drove away. I kept looking until he was out of my sight. I was smiling and blushing. I think I am now sure that I like him. He is cute, he is sweet, he is hot and he sees me as just me and not as someone famous.

"You're back?" Raquelle huffed when I entered the house.

"Hey.." I said and tried to sneak into my room.

"Where do you think you are going?" She quickly stood infront off the door.

"To my room. Please move."

"Nope. You have some explaining to do." Raquelle crossed her arms.

"Urgh! Fine. What is it?"

"How long?" She asked.

"How long what?"

"You and Y/N..."

"No its not what you think. We are just friends, at least for now." I mumbled the last part.

"You like him?" She asked excitedly.

"Ye-yeah." I said shyly.

"Oh my god, selena! When were you going to tell me this? Does he like you back? Was this a date? Have you guys ki-"

"Raquelle, relax! I think he likes me too but I am not sure. And this wasn't a date."

"Oh my god! This is so amazing."

"Amazing? Do you like that guy?"

"I don't know him enough but if you like him then there must be something special about him."

"There are a lot of things which makes him special." I said.

"Mmm..alot if things huh? Someone's in love, I see." Raquelle hit me playfully and smirked.

"Shut up, bitch." I said shyly and went to my room and locked it. I was blushing.

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I dropped selena at her house and was driving back to my house. The playlist selena played was still playing in my car. A song started playing. I recognised the voice. It was her song.

I'm on my 14 carats
I'm 14 carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good
Make you never wanna leave
So don't, so don't

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, oh-oh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, oh-oh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
Still look good for you, good for you, oh-oh

"She does have an amazing voice" I smiled.

I'm on my marquise diamonds
I'm a marquise diamond
Could even make that Tiffany jealous
You say I give it to you hard
So bad, so bad
Make you never wanna leave
I won't, I won't

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to how you're breathing

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, oh-oh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, oh-oh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
Still look good for you.

I turned off the player when I arrived back to my house. I parked the car and I was still smiling. While climbing out, my gaze dropped onto the car's mirror where I saw my cheek was stained with a lipstick mark. I traced my finger on it by thinking about that kiss from selena on my cheek.

'Why did she kissed me?' I thought. 'Does she lik- No she was just being friendly. Rose kisses me sometimes on my cheek. It was just a friendly kiss same as her.' My fingers were still wandering over that stain.

"Hey, Bro you are back?" Henry called. He was working on his car this whole time and I didnt even noticed. I quickly tried to wipe the lipstick stain from my cheek.

"Yeah." I said.

"How was the dinner?" He came to me while wiping his hands on a cloth.

"It-It was amazing." I said.

"So, who was the girl?" He asked.

"Girl-wh-who said I was out with a girl?" I chuckled nervously.

"You were not?" He asked. I was only praying that henry shouldnt notice that mark. I tried my best to clean it but I dont know if it is cleaned or it is still there.

"No."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner. You really needed that."

"Needed what?"

"This break, this outing. Seriously, tell me when did you went to a dinner last time?"

"2weeks ago?" I shrugged.

"4 weeks ago and that too, with me and emily." Henry rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

"Alright, I am going to get some sleep. Good night."

"Night." I said.

Henry turned around and walked away. I sighed in relief. 'Thank god. I think I did a good job in hiding that mark.'

"Wipe those lips off your cheek or emily will flood you with embarrassing questions." Henry yelled before getting in.

"What the-" I leaned to take a look in my car's mirror. That mark was barely visible. 'Guess theres no chance of hiding these type of things from my brother. He really is a keen observer.' I giggled.

"Good evening, Sis." I greeted as I entered the house. Emily was reading a book.

"Good evening, boo."

"Argh! Please stop calling me that."

"Aww. Anyways who got my little bro so excited and content, tonight?" Emily asked.

"I am always like this."

"Nuh uh. Today it seems different. Tell me, is it someone special?"

"No." I sighed.

"Y/N! I am your sister. I deserve to know that. Don't you remember, I used to come to you when I had any problems with me and colin."

"Yeah, I know." I sighed. "Trust me, you'll be the first person to know if I date anyone. Ok?"

"Thats my bro." She smiled.

"Good night." I smiled back and greeted Emily before going to my room.
I changed into some comfy clothes and lied on my bed. I checked my phone before going to sleep. It had messages from selena.

Selena:
Hey,
What time are you picking me up?
And I know a nice place to have our breakfast.

:Freaky Blaze
Hii
I'll pick you up whenever you say and I'd love to try out that breakfast place.

Selena:
Pick me up as early as possible
I mean...
Is 8am okay?

:Freaky Blaze
8am is perfect.
See you tomorrow then.

Selena:
Yes,
See you
Good night.
Sweet dreams😘.

:Freaky Blaze
Good night.

I kept my phone aside and shut my eyes, trying to sleep. All I could see was her. Her face, her smile, her giggles, her voice kept circling around, even after closing my eyes.
I want to see her again. I want too see her again so bad.
'But why? Am I falling in lo- No no' I shook my head. 'She's just a friend. Nothing more. Even if she is, she is totally out of my league.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 104K 34
BLSC #3 Zac Malvon A racer with handsome face and charms , popular among girls and lastly playboy. He's a type of guy that can date 2 girls at the sa...
59 0 11
a young man is seeking for competion of street racing to become a rookie but when the things goes worst when a dangerous rival kills his friends duri...
109 0 8
After Vanessa was pulled away from her studies as a veterinarian in training, and dragged to a race car track with her best friends, Terse & Macy. Sh...
131K 3K 58
Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his life changed. But It was never Easy. Selen...