Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 95

1.4K 62 7
By shawdss

Dave POV

"So y'all gon be here or in LA for Christmas? Cause Kiki planning a little lunch or sumn." Shooter asked.

"Nahhh not Shooter taking the backseat in his own crib. Who would've thought that I'd see the day. Fool talkin bout Kiki planning a lunch or sum'." Bully laughed out loud.

"You'd probably be pussy whipped like him if you got you some too Bully." Kaedan cracked a joke right back at him.

"You sound slow asf son. That ain't bout being pussy whipped, nigga scared for his life bout yo twin. Don't act like you don't know Kiki a little cray cray Weekes, your twin got our nigga on a tight leash."

"Who got Shooter on a tight leash?" Kiki appeared outta nowhere.

"His mama." Bully said quickly looking shook asl.

"Scary ass." Kaedan mumbled.

"Yeah aight, East you spoke to our girl? Where she at since the time?"Kiki questioned me bout Lily's whereabouts. The fact that she coming over with Danny let me know they ain't gon be here anytime soon cause they both take forever to get ready.

"Not in a while, give em time. You know your friends slow asl."

"Imma tell your girl and sister that you said that."

"Ouuu it's up East." Bully laughed as Keisha walked away and joined Karla and Lori in the living room.

Bout half an hour later Safi arrived with Keisha and Kaedan's half sister Cheryl. Still no sign of Lily and Danny so I shot em both a text. Lily answered with a pic of Danny driving saying they were on their way. How you end up more than two hours late to a Games Night is beyond me. It's like they had to scrub Danny crib with a toothbrush before they came here.

Danny and Lily got here with a bunch or snacks and food. Mind you this was a whole hour after they claimed to be on their way. The night was pure vibes though. Danny was drunk asf so I ended up having to drive her home while Lily drove my whipe back to the crib. Reina and Kairi spent the night by my folks so Lily and I enjoyed the house to ourselves. I took her in every position and had em legs shaking too. She already pregnant so ain't no need to pull out now. Her ass was still knocked out and snoring by the time I woke up.

I made her some of em chocolate chip pancakes that she and Kairi seem to like and did a little salad bowl. She been eating salad every morning since Kiki had her eating good while she was pregnant with em different salad dishes she would send her. It's either that or she would be eat avocado and toast or just a fruit bowl. I tidied up the house a bit because a nigga couldn't take a step without finding a toy on the damn floor. By the time I was done, Lily had woken up and was having breakfast alone in the kitchen.

I had a couple errands to run today so I would be busy and most likely wouldn't be back to later this evening. I was getting ready to reopen club Paranoia after that fire we had bout two months ago. Plus I had to meet with some investors and other folks bout two big donations I'm bout to make to my old apartment that will hopefully go towards renovations and the school feeding program I started in Harlem and Queens. Something bout making mad money be making a nigga feel like he on top of the world but giving it to some less fortunate be feeling mad good too.

I went up to our room and saw Lily all dressed and ready to get out the door. "Where you off to so soon?"
"I'm bout to link up with Danny to run a couple of errands with her. She still ain't 100% after getting drunk last night so I'll be driving her around don't worry. After that I promised my granny that I'd swing by so I'll probably pull up for a while after I pick up Reina."
"Aight you'll let me know if you need anything. I'll head out in a while myself."
"Okay babe, be safe."
"Ain't I always mamas."

Lily POV

"You must still be drunk talking bout studio time." I laughed reading Danny's tweet aloud.

"I'm deadass serious though. I've been thinking on this shit heavy like I actually don't mind trynna be an artiste."

"Danny, a month ago you wanted to be a model."

"Yeah Lily and two years ago I wanted to chef, the year before that I thought I'd own a strip club girl don't play with me, I'm serious this time. Ever since I dropped that little freestyle on tiktok that shit blew up girl."

"Yeah but you were being playful."

"Exactly! Far less if I was being serious maybe I would've snapped even harder. I got a good voice everybody know that, I done sang backup on two of Chris's tracks but I always preferred to just be featured as a video girl cause ion really like to sing."

"Make it make sense then, so if you don't like singing why would you wanna be an artiste Danny?"

"Because I wanna be a rapper. I'm gangstress I'm not bout to be singing on no Keri Hilson shit. I wanna be like Cardi B and come in heavy give bitches the drive to get off their ass and make money, twerk some or beat hoes up. I want when niggas hear my voice they start bopping their heads, throwing up gang sings or firing shots yaa digggg?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. They eating yo ass up in the comments."

"Girl who give a fucc, I made up my mind. Chris is supportive too so he set me up with one of the best music producers in New York just to make one song to give it a good shot. I'm meeting him tonight so hopefully it all goes well."

"I hope so too because you bout as confusing as hell when it comes to career paths chile."

"It gon work out trust me. I can actually do this shit."

"It gon be a minute if it does though, I believe in you but females gotta struggle extra hard in that industry. Cardi blew up because of Love N Hip Hop-

"Cardi paved the way for female artists since she stepped on the scene. She ain't no Nicki Minaj but her vibe is authentic and she been putting bitches on genuinely even promoting the most gutter down bitches tracks so folks been looking at female rappers differently and on a wider scope now. It ain't just Nicki, Remy ma, Cardi, Lil Kim and em no more. If she can do it shit so can I. Besides I already got a platform, I just gotta make good use of it."

"It seems you got it all planned out, I got your back though, through promotion and everything. Imma support you regardless."
*
*

"Shouldn't you be getting Reina ready so we could leave Lily?"
"Your mother is dressing her right now Danny, don't worry."
"Well she better hurry up, damn."
"Why are you so in a rush? The supermarket ain't closing anytime soon."
"No but I'm supposed to meet with a realtor. I'm interested in a space for my studio in Crown Heights."
"You already got somewhere in mind? You ain't wasting no time."
"Nope and once I secure my spot imma come up with a whole business name promote my classes online and open registration according to different schedules."
"Look at you, from stripping to teaching how to pole dance. Flip that talent into a hustle."
"As I should. I'm all about the money just like Kiki. Look how she's making money off doing nails, promotion plus she almost done with her little cook book. She bout to have plenty streams of income, chileee I'm trynna be like your bestie."
"Yeah it's dope fasho I love that for her and you. If you're serious about the classes and the music career you're really going to have to improve on your time management though and I know your brother gon tell you this too but you gotta work on your image too."
"What you mean by my image?"
"The drama online won't look good as a business woman, I'm learning that the hard way so it's something we both gotta work on. Learning to ignore a little more instead of reacting because it be leaving a bad impression with the wrong people sometimes."
"I get you, when we're done shopping for thanksgiving you wanna come to the spot with me? I'd like your opinion on the space anyway."
"I wouldn't mind but Dave won't be home until late so I got Reina with me all day. Plus I gotta pull up on my granny."
"So we'll take Reina with us that's fine. She be on good behavior most times anyway then we can go to your granny crib or you could drop me back home first and then be off on your biz."
"Reina on her best behavior when her dad around but it's cool, she just better not start no shit with me."
"Girl just shove a tittie in her mouth, she'll be straight."

After a long day out of the house and on my feet, ya girl was worn out by the time evening rolled in. As soon as I got back to the crib I gave Reina a nice bath and put her to sleep since she just fed. I took a quick shower after that and decided to take a nap for a while so I set an alarm for two hours since I needed to cook the dish I was bringing to Dave's parents thanksgiving lunch tomorrow. I just know imma be knocked tf out by the time he gets home because I'm bout to be a slave to the stove in two hours.

The next day I was up even earlier than Dave. Both he and Reina were fast asleep so I enjoyed a peaceful breakfast on my own not forgetting to put his in the microwave for when he wakes.

I cleaned the kitchen then drove to my granny's crib with an extra plate. I even made enough breakfast to share. Of course when I got there she was wide awake already sipping on her leaf tea while situated infront of the flat screen showcasing the CNN news. I swear it's the only channel that plays in this house. We used to have to race with granny for the remote back when the house only had one tv.
"You look well my child, how is my great gran treating you?" She asked referring to Reina.
"Just fine I suppose, I left her fast asleep at home." The thanksgiving invitation was extended to my granny which is super cool of Dave parents so I'll be back to pick her up later. I stayed for a little while then headed back home.
*Incoming Call from My Queen👑*
Hey Mama Bear

Happy Thanksgiving baby, wassup? Everything cool, everybody good? How's my grandbaby?

Thanks ma, same to you. Everyone is fine. Reina is good I'm on my way home right now. Just coming from by granny.

What were you doing there so early?

Nothing, brought her breakfast. Tidied up the house a bit and just talked.

Okay, you know your brother said he is coming to LA tomorrow instead. Something about his girl sister joining them for lunch today or some

Oh Safi, yeah she kept saying she was just gon stay home because she doesn't have anybody to really celebrate with. Her dad lives in a different state, Lori has her own family now, Safi doesn't have a boyfriend anymore and everybody else has their significant other or family that they'll be spending thanksgiving with

Oh wow, poor her. Well I get it now. That's nice of him

Yeah it is

Well lemme not hold you, give Reina kisses for me and tell Dave I said waddup

Alright ma, love you

Love you too Lily, bye

*Call Ended*

"Smile for me Kai kai. Aww you're so pretty baby."

"That's a really cute top too, your mama must've had help dressing you." Danny joked.
"Actually I got her that top." I told her shaking my head.
"Oop- you see I ain't surprised." I waved her off not wanting to entertain her pettiness right now. I went into the kitchen to see if Dave parents needed help with the food prep.
He was somewhere in the living room with Reina and his Aunts. As I approached them, he sent me his signature smirk.
"Aww look at how she reaching for her mama now. Reina is so cute." One of his Aunts cooed at a now fussy Reina.
"Trust me she must want something or her daddy done made her mad because that baby is a daddy's girl."

They laughed like it was a joke but I was dead serious. Still, I took my favorite human in hand and peppered kisses all over her face. The rest of the day went by smoothly. It was an enjoyable evening and the food was amazing. It's always a good time with David's family. They're all really nice to me and make me feel welcomed like I'm just another member of their family and not an outsider. I guess much like the way my family treats him and Kairi. When we left, we dropped my grandma off first then Kairi spent the night over since she wanted to stay with her sister. I can only imagine what the relationship between them will be like when Reina gets older.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
139K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...