My Mind And Them (Completed)

By Ngqavu

Read My Mind And Her first. Delilah's story. (Her journey leading up to why she was sent to the mental facili... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Charison
Author's Note

Chapter 9

207 10 0
By Ngqavu

Peyton, Ashen and I sat in a row together. After I got to know each of them, I joined them by sitting between both of them.

We've been seated here for hours. Nothing has happened yet. I had no idea what time it was, if it was night or day.

"Do you know what we're here for?" Peyton softly questioned.

Peyton is one to never ever raise her voice. It's like she was scared to use her normal indoor voice but it didn't bother me at all. I prefer quieter voices than the loud indoor voice.

I shook my head at her. I don't think any of us in this room knows why we're here.

"I've been here for a while now. About 6 men usually come in and drag some girls out. Two guard the door, the other four carry the girls out. 2 carry one and the other 2 carry another." Ashen told.

"Did you guys eat?" I questioned.

"No."

I swallowed at the thought of going hungry. I don't really eat much but I do get something in my stomach every few hours.

"What about water?" Peyton softly asked.

"We get sips of water. Enough to just to keep us alive."

I looked at nothing in particular. There's no way this can be happening to me right now.

I heard a sniff coming from Peyton. I looked to her and she had tears rolling down her face.

This immediately made my eyes water. What if these are our last few days alive, what if it's our last few moments alive?

I gave her a side hug and she wrapped both her arms around me tightly. The tears we're now rolling down my face in streams.

I was afraid just like every single girl in this room but I've never experienced this type of level of fear. The one that has you thinking about all your life choices. The one that made you question if whether or not you'll see your family again. The type where you felt like you're drowning, not physically but mentally and emotionally.

The type where the thought of being saved felt so distant but death felt so near.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.3K 53
-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best friend murdered the very next day. Slowly but...
134K 5.9K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...
3K 133 29
When Brianna White gets her perfect normal life taken away she has to make her decisions very carefully. she is Kidnapped by Louis Tomlinson; the boy...
22.6K 540 110
Kristina's future has never been more certain. After a long journey of finding who she wants to be and what her life could be like, she's gained a w...