Unexpected partner : Parasyt...

By wissam_wisso

Since Izumi Shinchi got effected by a parasyte on his right hand , every thing has changed in his life with f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

168 7 1
By wissam_wisso

Shinichi POV :

I was sitting with Nezuko in stairs , we both were confused and shocked ,we were silent , her head was down not looking at me.

After we both now about each other truth , she stopped attacking me and stand there without doing anything , her left hand was now only a mere parasite like Migi ....

I was also shocked ! Thousands of questions were swimming inside of my head .... there was another one like me !!!!!

" I am really sorry Shinichi ..... I had no idea that you still human and your brain is intact .... I thought that you are like other parasite ! I had no idea that you are at the same case like me !!!". She looked upset ! regretting her actions ...

" I know that you hate me right now , I won't blame you , if only I didn't..... "

I cut her off ." Nezuko .....it's fine , you don't have to apologize ! I mean you didn't know in the first place , I didn't knew either ! You know I don't hate you ..."

Migi  said to her parasite :" So you failed too , you take the left arm instate ! Very Interesting ! "..

Then it replied :" and you took the right arm ! I had no idea that I will find some of our kind who failed eating brain , that's interesting ".

" you don't hate me ? But I tried to kill you and made you scared of me ! You are like me and I missed things". She said almost inaudible.

I said :" yeah I was scared a bit, but hey I am happy that I find someone like me ! Me too thought that i am the only one who survived and having only his arm is effected with a parasite !. But here you are ! I really wonder what happened to you ! Come on don't be sad .!". She raise her head , she was about to cry but she smiled softly ...

"So do you forgive me ?". She said softly .

" of course I forgive you , you didn't do anything , I understand your behavior and maybe If I was in you place I would do the same ...!" I smiled at her . She blushed a bit ...

Then Migi said :" I want to know so bad how did you appear and disappear in a mere of seconds ! How did you do that !".

Nezuko than looked at Migi :" because I want to make up for my mistakes , I will tell you . Me and Hidari don't disappear , I just block the signals that Hidari emit . That's it ."

"That's impossible how !! ". Migi and I was confused !..

" by this " she grab a bracelet from her pocket , it was made of pink stuff , she put it around her left hand then Migi was shocked and said :" I can't sense your signals at all ! Even you are closer to me !!! What's that thing ??"...

I was surprised about it , wow !!! so this is what she was using to appear and disappear !!.

" well this bracelet is made of some special stone , tow years ago I went on a trip to South Africa, there I found some tribes extracting this pink stone, they thought that this stone was sacred! It protects from evil spirits and sends positive energy.. Then I got it as a souvenir . I used to wear it as an accessory and then discovered that this stone acts as a barrier to parasites' signals. In other words, parasites cannot find me. On the other hand, Hidari also cannot sense parasites , so I used it to hide my self ... ".

" wow that's amazing ! I hade no idea that you can hide their signals using such a stuff !"

" mee too , that thing really helped you fighting the parasites I guess , you almost killed us !" Migi said .

" yeah it did a lot, but tell me Shinichi what happened to you and your right arm ! I really want to know your story !". She said excited .

I scratch my head then I told her about my story and how did Migi take my right arm . She was surprised . Then she told me about her story and how the parasite take her arm in the forest , we had a similar problem with those tow parasites.

" ... and from that day , me and Hidari decided start to face more parasites . There was a lot of them in Kyoto ... " she looked sad but continued .

" and each time we fight one of them , I gather more informations , I actually made a book and I write down every thing ,! We still wanted to know more ! What about you Shinichi ? what are you doing since Migi take your hand ?".

" um well I also want to know more about them , but unfortunately I couldn't have more informations , they only want to kill us ... "

Migi cut me off :" I want to know about the informations you gathered !".

She looked up :" it's going to be late , we shouldn't stay here more , shinichi do you want to go with me to my house , there I can show you what I have found about parasites . ".

I smiled a bit :" well if it's not going to bother you it's fine just let me call my parents that I will be late .".

After that we head towards her house , she trusted me soon , maybe she feels bad after what she did so she want to make up for her mistake .

" I hope I won't bother your family .." I said .

" no I live here by myself . Don't worry ."

Then we entered her house . I sat on the sofa while Nezuko went up to her room, and then came back carrying a small box and a book. I put them in front of me and opened the box .

There was a green stuff right there...

" well this is where the parasite came from , it was like a green tennis ball , I thought it was a cocoon , inside of it there is the parasite like a green worm , I am sure you have seen it right ?".

I was Amazed while Migi was looking at that cocoon checking it.

" wow I had no idea that Migi came from a cocoon !but yes I see the green worm .... but why are you keeping it with you ? Aren't you afraid of it ?".

" it's empty ,well I keep it because I thought these cocoons came from a single source you. I was looking for the mother of these cocoons, but I couldn't find anything, so my hypothesis was wrong ..."

Migi having a mother ! That will be the craziest thing in the world .

" I can see that you did full reached about our kind ... that's interesting ... what's more tell us .."

" oi Migi stop and wait ... ".

She giggled :" ah I see that your parasite is curious as well , and you named it Migi ! I am sure it didn't care about names ..... ". She keep giggling , she is so cute ...

I giggled as well :" yeah you are right they never care about names ... please continue ... ".

She give me a book :" Well, I've been gathering information about parasites that I've encountered before, about their attack methods, their transformation patterns, some of their strengths and weaknesses... and some strategies that I used to kill them... Oh well you can read this book and I'm going to make dinner... " she got up and went to kitchen .

" ah Nezuko chan don't bother your self I will just .... ".
" no it's fine Shinichi, I insist ok , make your self comfortable ... ". She smiled at me and I blushed .

Me and Migi start reading the book , " you had faced a lot of them , more than I did !! ." I was surprised .

" yeah , Kyoto was full of them , you could find them everywhere .... ".

" this is insane , and yet you still alive ! That's why you hade more experience in fighting ..... but tell me Nezuko did you leave Kyoto because of the parasites .?" I asked .

" yeah I did ....... although that I was hiding but when I go to kill one of them alot came to us , they were gathering in groups and they know my face as well .... you know I can't fight with the bracelet around hidari because it will transform. And that's made the parasites can sense us easily and try to kill us .... I was just by myself against hundreds .... ".

" yeah I know, they try to kill us because we are like a threat to them , a parasite and a human in the same body is something rare ! That's why ...".

I kept reading while having dinner with Nezuko , wow first she tried to kill me , know we are having dinner together and sharing important information ....

We keep talking about our fights with the parasites and what did we face , and how our life change after that . She had more stories than I had ...

" Shinichi , if you don't mind asking , do you know Tamiya Ryouko sensai ! Do you have any relation with her ?". She asked .

"Tamiya Ryouko is also a parasite . But wait did you know that from the first ?".

" well actually , , I found out about her by my sense , she was really scared , her face was cold , she was talking like a robot , she didn't have any emotions or feelings , that's how I discovered her. But for you I couldn't discover until that day when I hide and see you looking for me ... I was really shocked ...... "

She continued :" I thought that you are just acting like humans , I never thought that you still a human . But for Tamiya I was sure that she is a parasite , and a powerful one tooo !."

Migi than said :" you are right , she is really strong , me and shinichi can't defeat her , even you too can't as well , despite the fact that your parasite is stronger than me ...

She asked :" than what does she want ? Why she is a teacher ? Didn't she attacked you ??".

I said :" she said that she want to live among humans , and she never attacked me , she doesn't have any threat toward me ... actually you won't believe that but she is pregnant with a human baby !." Her eyes got wide ! Not believing what does she is hearing .

I told her about the first day Tamiya Ryouko came and my meeting with her and the parasite "A" and what did they tell me about themselves. Also I told her about the accident when "A" tried to kill me but I defeated him and when Tamiya bombed her office when he get inside ...

" wooo that's insane ! She must be very dangerous ! Yet very intelligent !"...

Then Hidari said :" we used to face only savages parasites that only want to kill and eat , but I see that Tamiya can control her self .... ".

" did she know about you too ?" I asked .

" no we only reaveled ourselves when she wasn't in school , we didn't want tow parasite to know about us , yet I doubted that you are  her  . " said Hidari .

" me too , we thought that She sent you to us , but I am glad that none of this is true , I am happy that I find someone like me ! ".

She smiled softly :" yeah me too , I thought I am the only one like that ! But at least I won't feel alone , nice to meet you again shinichi and Migi !".

" But tell me Nezuko , do you still want to know more about parasites ? . and what will you do with those informations ?".

She paused of moments and said :" yeah I am still looking for more , I will keep looking until I finished , what about you shinichi ? ".

" for me , I really want to know more , but it's so dangerous , you have seen their power ..."

" we don't have an option shinichi , even if we tried to like like a normal people but we couldn't , no matter if we hide a long time , there is a lot of them in this world ... "

" yeah Nezuko you are right , we should look for their truth .... well I am glad that I find you , you are full of surprises ! And thank you so much for your time and for all of this informations ! ." I smiled ...

She smiled softly while blushing :" it's nothing don't mention it , again I am very sorry about earlier ! I hope this is a new start for us !."

" like I told you don't think about it , everything is good ok , now I have to leave ok , thank you for the dinner it was delicious... Good night Nezuko see you tomorrow !. " I waved and I left heading toward my house .

" tadaima ". I said entering the house .

" ah Shinichi you came , I started worrying about you , your dinner is in the fridge .".

" no Okasan thank you but I had dinner in my friend house . Goodnight .. !"

I went to my bed and lay down :" what do you think Migi ? We have someone like us ! ".

" Someone else like us, I never expected to meet a parasite that failed to eat the brain like me... ...

" yeah I feel some relief at least I'm not the only one in this world, she's also a nice girl".

"that's good for us ,do you want to be a partner with her ?". Said Migi

" a partner ! That will be great to have her like a partner , we can now look for more about you kind . She will help us !".

" you are correct .her and Hidari are not only strong , but they are smart as well , they almost kill us .....".

" yeah but it was a misunderstanding .. you know I am tired . I will sleep .... ".

Soon I drifted to sleep ...

To be continued

Tadaima = iam back home
Okasan = mom

Hey again thank you so much for reading ! Please comment and vote ! And tell me what do you think ??? ...

All love to shinichi 💖😘

See you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
13K 461 19
❝ This love isn't ours to keep... ❞ ❝ Maybe it was a mistake? ❞ Haunted by his unknown past as he stumbles upon a girl searching for the warmth of af...
1K 33 10
Watch the entire cast of MHA and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka react to their lives being manipulated by multiple dangerous people. Who will come victorious in...
249K 8.6K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...