he loved her first

Von targaryen14

Genevive Beaumount's Parents were good friends with elizabeth of york and henry Vll so for as long as Geneviv... Mehr

Epigraph
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

432 9 3
Von targaryen14

Anne was in her room, just sighing.  She was missing Agnes so much and she had no idea when she would be back or if. She really hoped.  

Then suddenly there is a knock at the door.  She sighes and gets herself up from the bed and opens the door.   There she stands,  Agnes Long.  

Anne gasps "Agnes?"

Agnes smile "It's me, darling"

Anne pulls her into a hug "I have missed you so much. i didn't know when you would come back.  Please come in."

Agnes walks in and Anne closes the door, they sit down on the bed.  

Anne looks at her "Are you alright?"

Agnes sighes "Not really.  My son Thomas is dead."

Anne takes a hold of her hands "I'm so sorry, i really mean it.  I know how much you love your children.  I wouldn't ask this pain on you."

Agnes smiles "Thank you. Can we just lay down on the bed and rest?"

Anne smiles "It would be my honor" 

They law down the bed and Anne has her arms around Agnes.  It's so nice to have her love back in her arms.  

February, 1511

It's now been around a year since Arthur died.  The queen is now pregnant, she is at the end of her pregnancy.  It's known she will give birth any day now.   Edward and Genevive have been trying to get pregnant for a year now with no luck.  Genevive feel very bad about it.  

Jacob was getting ready for the day, Edith was still laying in bed.  

Edith sat up.  "Jacob, can i ask you something?"

"What is it, my dear?" He asks while washing his face. 

Edith sighes "I was thinking of going home?"

Jacob turns to look at her "What?"

Edith takes a deep breath "Isabel is here at court but most of children at a home. I haven't seen them in a while and i miss them.  You know court is not my favorite place and it's soon 10 years since my sister died and i can't be here for that."

Jacob sits down on the bed "Of course. When you're leaving?"

Edith looks at hin "I was thinking of in a few hours. Our son is 18 now, soon he's coming to court and i need to get him ready. So next time i'm at court i have our son with me."

Jacob "Good"  He kisses her.  "I'll miss you"  

Edith smiles "I won't be gone long.  a week, okay?"

Jacob nods "Okay. I will fix the carriage for you."

Edith smiles "Thank you."

Jacob nods and squeezes her hand and walks out.  

Edith was now ready to go but just as she is gonna leave she hears someone screaming for her. 

She turn around and sees her daughter Isabel.

"Isabel?" She asks 

Isabel runs up to her mom and hugs her.  "I couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye."

Edith smiles and pulls away.  She caresses Isabel's face. "I'll be back soon. And when i'm back i will have your brother Phillip with me and maybe your sister Elinor if she wants to."

Isabel smiles and nods "Yes, mother."

Edith kisses her on the forehead "Be good."

Edith walks into the carriage and the carriage drives off.  

Genevive was taking a walk when she saw Harry and Catherine walking together and she could tell that Catherine was closer to him than a widow should be to her late husband's brother.  But she decided right then she would not bring it up and turned around.  She would just talked to one of them later.  

Isabel was walking in the gardens she felt someone pulling her arm.  She felt herself being pushed against a tree.  She looked up and saw none other than Rosa. 

She smiles "Hi"

Rosa smiles "Hi" 

Isabel puts her arms around Rosa's neck "So is this your favorite position with me, you remember?"

Rosa smiles "How could i forget."  She kisses her.  

After a minute Isabel pulls away "I have a question. Have you noticed these last few months that Nina has been distant, especially with me?"

Rosa sighes "She can be that sometimes but don't worry she'll come around."

Isabel nods "Now i think we should stop talking."

Rosa smiles "I agree"  They kiss.  

Genevive is walking through the castle halls when she finds Catherine.  She walks up to her.  

"Catherine, can i speak with you, in private?"

Catherine nods and they walk alone to Genevive's room.

When they have gotten to the room, Genevive closes the door. 

"What did you wanna talk about Genevive?" Catherine asks. 

She sighes "I saw you and Harry earlier. You looked closer than you should be."

Catherine just looks at her "So?"

Genevive lets out a little chuckle "Catherine, you're the widow to his brother. It's inapporiate."

"Okay, i know you and Harry had something before. But as i have learned it's over so you can't really tell me what to do, so if you excuse me"  Catherine tells her and walks out. 

Genevive sighes.

Adam opened the door to his mom's study. "Mother, you wanted to see me?"

Anne stands up from the chair "Yes, Adam. Please sit down" 

Adam closes the door and sits down next to his mother. 

Anne takes a deep breath "You're turning 21 this year and you're the only child of me and your father's that haven't married yet. So me and your father talked.."

Adam laughs "You and father talked?"

Anne sighes "Yes, Adam. We talked and it's decided for you to find a wife"

Adam sighes.  He really didn't want this. He couldn't see himself married to a woman. 

Anne takes a deep breath "Son. I know i'm not the motherly type. And i know i haven't been the mother you my children deserve but you Adam i have always had a soft spot for you and do you know why?"

Adam sighes "Why?"

Anne takes a deep breath "Because as you probably know i prefer the company of women and as i know you prefer the company of men. I know then that just the thought of marrying a woman unpleases you.  So i'm not gonna push you towards someone as i was pushed but you need to find someone.  Because atleast find someone you can be friends.  Hating your spouse is really tiring."

Adam nods.  This was the first time for a long time he could feel his mother's compassion. 

"Thank you, mother and i will."

She nods "Now, go."  Adam nods and walks out.  Anne takes a deep breah. 

Edith and her driver was now really close to dover castle, home.  But suddenly the carriage stops. 

She doesn't understand what's happening.  She can't see the castle yet.

"Why did we stop?" She asks but no answer.  

Then the door to the carriage burts open and a man she doesn't reconise is standing there.

"Who are you? Where is my driver?"  She asks shaken. 

He shakes her head "no time for questions, my lady. My lord is waiting for you."

He takes her arms and drags her out.  She has no idea what's happening but decides it will be better to just go along.  

He sits down Edith on his horse and he sits behind her and they gallop away. 

All Edith can think about where he is taking her and who is this man who is waiting for her?

Edith is kidnapped!!! Genevive is very suspicious about Catherine's intentions with Harry and will Adam find someone to marry?  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.1K 130 8
๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฐ...
68.5K 1.2K 39
Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby and mother of Henry VII decides she does not want her grandson ,Arthur, Prince of Wales to follow a...
37.3K 1.1K 71
You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of the story, you have to go back to the beginning. ๐Ÿ‘‘ Madeline Brando...
103K 2.1K 77
โ€ข Y/N Y/L/N โ€ข You are a successful screenwriter โ€ข You have a daughter who is 4, you love her to pieces even though she was a result of rape โ€ข Your d...