Unexpected partner : Parasyt...

By wissam_wisso

Since Izumi Shinchi got effected by a parasyte on his right hand , every thing has changed in his life with f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

137 8 1
By wissam_wisso

Nezuko POV :

I was walking in the corridor towards classroom , I saw  Yuuko and her tow friend .I went  to them saying :" Ohayo everyone .".

" Ah Ohayo Nezuko ! How are you today , you look pretty like always ." Said Yuuko .

"Ah thank you Yuuko you also  look great .".

I noticed Murano and Akiho looking at me , Akiho was annoyed . like she didn't want to be with me , and Murano was just standing like she want to say something  , I looked at them confused ,

what's wrong with these two?

"Ohayo Nezuko , sorry I just zoned out , do you want to have lunch with us ? Taday ." Said Murano.

Akiho looked at her surprised but still not saying anything

"I would like to... thank you Murano San".

Yuuko said " yeah it's good when we have lunch together we will enjoy , let's go Nezuko , see you later Murano , Akiho ". Then we left.

" Ni Yuuko..... what's the problem with Akiho ? She seems that she doesn't want me to be with you .".

" Um well Nezuko , Akiho is like that towards new ones , but if you get to know her better than you will see she is really nice , don't judge the book from the title."

" yeah you're right , I hope so".

Lunch time ....

I was sitting with the girls together then Yuuko asked.

" So Nezuko how was your practice with Shinichi ?".

" it was good.... ". I whispered

Then Murano asked nervously  :"Ni ..... are you and shinichi closer to each other ?".

I was confused . Why she is asking ?.

" Umm no of course not , we barely meet. Why are you asking ?".

" um nothing I was just curious .". Said Murano.

" yeah Nezuko tell me don't you have any interest with boys in our class ?". Asked Yuuko smirking .

" um no , it's the last thing I would think of it ? ."

" oh come on Nezuko , didn't you see that all guys are fond of you, they always look at you admiring ."

"  no ... I am not sure about that ..... . what about you ? Are you interested ?".

Murano and Yuuko  blushed , while Akiho was silence and looking at me with her arrogance expression .

"Um well we have some crushes , but we don't have the courage to tell them ".Said Murano .

" ah I see ... I hope your crushes feel the same ". I smiled .

Then Akiho said :"  yeah we hope that too .. umm well Nezuko . Don't you have other friends besides Yuuko ?"

" Um no I don't ".

Then I saw her smirking :" really ? but everyone is talking about you ? Why don't you have other friends ? Isn't that strange ? ".

I narrowed my eyes :" why is this strange ?".

She said innocently :" I mean You look like an ....... outcast... were you like this before in your old school?"

Did she just say I am an Outcast ! I already start hating this girl ...

" Akiho !!! " said Yuuko angrily.

I faked a smile :" well in my old school I had four  friends ! They are really the best we are like sister and we still even though I am here ... well at this school I still haven't found suitable people to be their friend except for Yuuko of course ."

Akiho looked annoyed hearing that but I care less ... while Yuuko was trying to change the subject .....

After lunch I went to the bathrooms , it was empty ..

" Hidari are you here ?".

Then hidari appears ." What ?"

" Hidari , I have decided , today we will have some business with Izumi san .".

It looked at me :" this  fast ! Are you sure you want to kill him today ?? Aren't you going to wait ??".

" no , we don't have any reason to wait , Hidari we can fight him and kill him , then why should we wait ? ".

" don't you want to know more informations about him ? , he is strange and..... "

I cut him off :" no Hidari , no matter how many times I watched him , I get the same informations nothing new ! ..... we don't want waste time ! ... I will get rid of him first , at least we won't fight him and Tamiya sensai at the same time !"

" what if Tamiya sensai knows ? What will you do about her ?"

" at this moment I don't know , but at least we can get rid of one of them.... it still dangerous to have two powerful parasites at the same place".

"I get your point.  so you want to kill him first because  he seems easier and weaker  than Tamiya ... but how will we kill him ??"

I start thinking of plan then I had an idea ..... I hope this will work .

I skipped the last lesson to do my plan . 

Izumi Shinichi ..... What kind of parasite are you ? ...... today I will have my answers ....

Shinichi POV :

When the last lesson ended I got up and start gathering my stuffs ... once I headed outside the school.

" Shinichi ! The same parasite is near ! It's in that direction on the right street behind that house it's not moving!!!! GO QUICKLY !!!". 

My eyes got wide " what !!! Again !!! " it's our chance I will go after him !! " soon I start running towards the direction ... 

" that parasite is running ...  Hurry up  !!! before he disappears again !" .

I start running fast and as soon as I turn to the right I catch a glimpse of a person running in the distance... He was wearing a black cloak covering his entire body.....

"Shinchi it's him! Hurry up!!".

Quickly I started running after him but he really fast  Soon, then he reached an intersection and took the left direction .... Where would he go?

I keep running after him " Migi ! This parasite did not disappear again as it did before! I think this is strange ! What is the matter ??? " .

" You are right ! This is strange maybe he couldn't do that now !! Keep running we shouldn't loss him ".

" Migi Are you sure about following him !!". Still running after him ...

" He doesn't emit  any killing or threatening signals , he is not our enemy , plus  I want to know how he managed to disappear and appear in seconds.  It would be good for us if we could catch him !!!".

We kept running after him while he ran and took several directions... He didn't even turn to see us!  That idiot!  Where is he heading..... We quickly reached one of the areas... But I couldn't find  him...

" Shinichi ! Wait !!!  He  disappeared again!!!  How is that !!! "Migi said looking for him

  I started looking around and searching " how did he do that again !!! We were just behind him !!! Damn !!  Did he fly !!! We are not going to find him like that !!" .

We are in a building area!  The place is empty, no one is here!  Only unfinished buildings! Why did he came here in the first place !

suddenly Migi yelled  :" SHINICHI !!!!! WATCH OUT  !!  ! IT'S   RIGHT BEHIND YOU !!  ". I froze in my place shocked to hear that !!! ....

I turn around  quickly to see that parasite  standing there then he removed the hood ......... it was.......... ...... I was totally shocked !!

" Nezuko ?!".

What she is doing here !!!

" Nezuko chan ! What are you doing here !!! You have to leave please !! It's dangerous if you stay here !!"

she was looking at me with a blank expression ! Wait ....

"Shinichi ! It's the same parasite ! It's her ! ".

Then Migi turn into a daggers ! My eyes got wide ! I was still shocked !

It's her !! That strange parasite was her !! How !!! No no no that's impossible !!! .... I was  scared . My heart was beating fast !!!

" Ary ? Shinichi san ! Are you ok ?".

" youu ...you .... . are .... ". I was cut off

" what am I shinichi ? A parasite ? Umm that's weird . I was wondering the same about you ?, you know , you really act like human , I have no idea how can you do that , you keep you hunger under control and not only that , you also learn about human emotions and feelings ! I really wonder how did you do that ?,".

I was still shocked about what's she is saying ? Acting like human ? Keep my hunger under control ? Learn about feelings . What the hell !!! ....

" what are you .... talking about !! What the hell .... you want !!! ". I said stuttering.

" Huh ?and also you learn about being scared !  are you scared of me ?? I didn't do anything to you ...! . Oh just wait ok ... ! " she was smiling again , I was really scared now ....

Then her left arm start to transform into a big and tall shape of meat , it was full of daggers !!!!

Migi than turned into a long dagger and went into a defense position ....  I was still chocked and not knowing what to doo......

" why aren't you transformed  fully yet ?? Only your right hand ! Umm you are really strange ! ". Omg what  the hell she is talking about ?

" you know what Shinichi san I really enjoyed playing basketball with you , I wish you are not a parasite maybe I could be your friend . But sadly we have to face the truth ... you are a parasite in the end and you should die , I wish that in your next life you will be a normal human ... now Sayonara ...". She was about to attack me .

No one POV :

Shinichi was confused  and not knowing what to do , he was amazed by that tall shape of daggers but at the same time was really scared of it ! It will end him in seconds !! He will die .....

She was about to attack when both their hands say at the same time

" Shinichi ! , She is a human! ...,"
" Nezuko !  , he is a human!  ....".

" Huh ???"

To be continued ......

Ooo it's getting exciting guys !! I hope you like this chapter !! Myself I was waiting for it !!! What will happen next !!

All love to shinichi 💖😘

See you next chapter .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 10.6K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
200K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
8.1K 196 21
Look around you. You are hopeless. You love to believe that you are above everyone else, that despite your insanity feasting away at your soul, you...
249K 8.6K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...