Symbiotic family tree (My her...

By Acm07lalo

Disclaimer: I do not own Venom or My hero academia. This is the work of male insert fanfiction, all characte... More

Before the story
Somethings coming
Welcome to Japan
First day at a new school
Combat training
Class rep
USJ
Aftermath
The interview
The Livevilli Inferoiri Massacre
Day off from school
Prepping for the sports fest
The Sports Festival Part 1
The Sports Festival Part 2
The Sports Festival Part 3
The Sports Festival Part 4
After the Festival
Drug bust
Online class OVA
The Threat Among Us
The plan
Fight at the Transit Station
The Life Foundation
The City of God
Moment of Recuperation
Lets get started
Back to Work
Maximum Carnage
Helping out some friends
Lethal Protector
Back to class
Gear up for the Final exams
Cooperation
Leisure Time
Two Heroes Part 1
Two Heroes Part 2
Announcement
Two Heroes Part 3
Two Heroes Part 4
Let's go camping
Hell Week
More Training
The Raid on Camp Part 1
The Raid on Camp Part 2
The Raid on Camp Part 3
Panic
Plan for Extraction
Rescue
All For One
Recovery
A day in the life of Y/N (April Fools)
Uncertainty
The Dorms
Oh... My powers are gone
Catching up
Adapt
Rematch
Separation Anxiety
All I wanted was a burger
Unexpected Kindness
A new mission
Infiltration
Massacre
Questions for the readers
Long Time No See
Gun Runners
In Plain Sight
Investigation
Night Club Shoot Out
Busy Night
Teacher VS Student
Punishing The Yakuza
Bad Choice
A little memo
Before the storm
Cutlery
Chase
Hunted
The Truth
Usurper
Jail
Sorry (Hiatus announcement)
Assault on the Station

Ambush

89 2 0
By Acm07lalo

I looked at my surroundings. I tried to recollect my thoughts and memories. I didn't quite remember how all of this happened. It felt like I had been put in a trance that I escaped for a mear moment only to be put right back into it. I stared around the room for a bit until I decided that I needed to leave. I sped walked to where I was sitting to pick up my gun that I had dropped. 

~Shit shit shit... What am I going to do? Oh Fuck!~

I quickly reloaded my revolver and tried to think of what to do.

~This was all captured. My dad might keep it a secret but Cooper hates my guts. He's probably already sent people to kill me~

My thoughts raced thinking about what was going to happen to me. I felt as if my life was over. Everything I had worked for, all the pain I went through. My friends and family that I cherished for so long. We're all gonna be gone.

~What will Ann think? The last thing she will know about me is that I slaughtered all these people~

I began to feel tears forming in my eyes. I tried to suppress my sadness but my quirk wouldn't work.

~Why... Why did this happen?~

[Cleatus's POV]: 

'<{Well, I guess that's that then. So... Do we go in and get him or do we let him run away}>'

Hydra Scientists: <{I wasn't expecting something like this. This was just a test to see if it works and... We didn't expect him to survive. Go... Go get him. Do whatever you want with him}>

'Welp, you hear that Shigaraki? You can go in and kill him'

Toga: I can finally cut him?!

'You sure can! But you might wanna be careful. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of what he just did. But I'm sure all of you together can manage'

Dabi: You're not coming?

'I have something I need to take care of. Why? Don't tell me the 6 of you can't take him. He's exhausted and has little to no ammo left. You'll be fine'

I put on my coat and walked away.

~I don't know if they will~

~At first I was upset you walked away but now I want to see what happens~

~Yeah, I don't think they'll succeed. I just want to see if Shigaraki's learned his lesson or not~

The only person here that I mildly cared about was Toga. Mostly because she had a fascination for knives. Kinda like I did back before I had Carnage. She was pretty crazy about blood though, but it's my kinda crazy.

~Whatever happens, happens~

[Y/N's POV]: 

~Ok I just have to think. Think of how to explain this!~

I felt as with the walls began to close on me. I felt as if my fate was sealed and I wasn't going to see my friends and family again.

???: You go around the building! I'll take the door.

~Huh?~

The large front door was kicked open to reveal one of the attackers at the training camp. It was the one with the burnt flesh and black coat. His blue flames covered his hand as he slowly walked toward me.

Villain: I have to say this isn't as exciting as I hoped. But-

*BANG BANG BANG*

I aimed and shot him in the chest 3 times knocking him down. I was sure that I missed his heart so I didn't think I killed him. He clutched his chest and fell to the ground. I looked up to the top window to see it smashed by the Lizard guy with swords. He swing his sword down but I backed away and shot at him twice. He ducked down and blocked it with his sword but each bullet broke pieces of it off until it was just a handle. I picked up a chair, threw it at him, and ran. I jumped threw the window and was greeted by the girl with the oversized sweater and messy buns. He went to stab me but I blocked it with my gun. The force of the knife however took it out of my hand.

Toga: I have to say Y/N! You look really cute with all that blood on you~~

~Tf?!~

She looked at me with a creepy smile. Her canines wear abnormally sharp and pointy. She tried to stab me again but I moved aside. She repeatedly swung her knife at me. I was just bearly able to dodge her attacks. I waited until she had an opening and.

*WHAM* 

I punched her in the face, picked up my gun, and ran.

~I've only got one left I NEED TO RELOAD!~

I was about to open the cylinder until a shadowy figure pooped out behind a wall. 

~Crap! SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE!~

I aimed at his head but my fear made me fire too soon and I hit his shoulder. I noticed that it was the hand guy that tried intimidating me when I got kidnapped. Unfortunately, I still had to run and I was out of ammo.

~Guess you get to live for now~ 

I jumped over his body and kept running. I ran to a fence and claimed it. When I got down I saw that they began chasing after me.

~AW CRAP~

I picked up the pace and kept running. I jumped on a wooden box and jumped over a 5-foot wall and kept running. The wall lead to an empty street so I kept on running. I ran in a straight line down the street and looked behind me.

~SHIT THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME!~

A few knives flew right past me. The girl with the creepy smile was throwing those things at me. I just barely managed to dodge them. I turned back around to see a small tiny little blue marble flying at me.

~The heck is that?~

It quickly burst open and turned into a car that was going straight towards me. I dolphin dived and got out of the way in time. I stood back up and kept running. I began going in zig zags to try and avoid more attacks. It slowed me down but I was a really good runner so I began to gain some distance.

~Ok ok. I think this might be a good chance to reload now~

I quickly pulled some bullets out of my pocket and tried loading them into the cylinder. I kept checking behind me in case something else came my way. 

~4, 5, 6!~

I spun the cylinder back in, turned around, and aimed at them. The moment I pointed at them, they all ducked and covered. I didn't even fire a shot. I took this chance to go into an ally way to try and lose them.

~I might lose them here. It should give me a chance to get away and hide so I can figure things out~

I ran through the ally way and climbed a fence and got on the roof of a house. I kept running jumping from roof to roof until I made it back onto the street. 

~Ok, I think I lost them. I should just keep moving and-~

*BANG*

A bullet just barely missed my head. I turned around to see 7 men with military-grade gear.

~Who are they? They don't look like police officers. It can't be them~

I considered dropping my gun and surrendering but they didn't look like law enforcement.

'<{DAD! Cooper! Who are they?!}>'

I wanted to know who they were so I'd know if I should surrender or not. I wasn't getting a response. I then noticed at the top left corner of my glasses that a text was flashing saying [Camera feed offline]

~FUCK! I'm on my own then~

I ran in zig-zags to avoid the gunfire. I was a good distance away but the bullets barely missed me. I ran towards a 6ft wooden fence to get over it. As I got closer a bullet hit my right thigh.

'AHH!!!'

I stopped for a split second to look at it while I quickly limped toward the wall. I put my hand on it to try and stop the bleeding but I took it off to climb the fence leaving bloody hand print on the top. I tried landing on my left leg to reduce the pain. When I landed I collapsed and examined the wound. 

~THIS HURST LIKE A BITCH! I've been shot before but never like this. Venom reduces the pain as well as heals the injury! This is something much different~

The automatic fire quickly shredded the fence I scaled. I got up and put my hand over the wound to keep blood from spilling out. I limed as fast as a could to try and get away. I was honestly starting to lose hope. Blood was spilling out so they were GOING to find me. Even if I get away I still have a bullet in my leg. Not to mention the knife I still had in my back. The adrenaline from the fight kept me going but it was about to run out. Even if I wasn't injured and got away. I still did what I did and killed all those people. I felt as if my life was over, and there wasn't anything I could do. 

~Is this... Really where I die?~

The odds were against me, and even if I did survive. The only thing that awaited me was imprisonment or execution. Nothing awaited me. But then I thought about Carnage. And how if I died, he would get away with it. He'll win. That thought alone gave me the energy to just keep on going and try to stay alive. I was a cornered animal, and so I decided that I'll try. I'll try to stay alive just for a little bit. 

~I remember passing a bridge. If I hide under it or go into the sewer I could lose them and wrap my wound~

I exited the ally way and went in the direction of the bridge. I could hear the soldiers getting closer but they weren't running after me. They were checking corners and possible hiding spots. It's as if they were expecting me to try and deceive them or get the drop in them. I had to admit that I was quite flattered. That they took such high precautions even when I was injured.

 ~Guess I've still got it~

I managed to get out and find the bridge that I remembered seeing. 

~Ok, there's a river that flows underneath it. The thing is pretty high up, this bridge might have a latter I could climb down and hide underneath it. They tend to have this stuff for mantanace~

As I limped to cross the bridge I noticed that there were absolutely no cars. There were no bystanders or anyone on the streets. It was entirely empty.

~Somthing isn't right about this~

I kept going up the bridge hugging the rails to try and stay unseen. Eventually, I manage to find a fence door that led to the outside of the bridge for maintenance crews. It was just a ladder but it had some bars on the outside wrapping around the ladder to keep whoever was climbing in.

 ~Finally! I can hide here~

*BANG BANG*

I heard gunshots coming right my way. I turned around to see that more soldiers had traced my location. I moved as fast as I could to get to the ladder... At this point, I considered jumping off and landing in the water. The fall was at least 10 meters. And I didn't have much to lose at this moment. I then noticed a small concert barricade meant to separate cars from the sidewalk. I moved behind it and tried to think of my next move.

~I have no idea who these guys are, Are they Hydra soldiers or cops? If they're cops or part of the UN I can't shoot back or else that'll make things worse. I can't risk this~

I felt their bullets hitting the concert chipping away at it. I looked at the ledge and thought about making a break for it.

~My leg is shot so there's no way I can dash to it fast enough. There's got to be like 6 of them, and they will all be shooting at me. *Sigh* this sucks~

I put pressure on the bullet wound on my leg. I felt the bullet still burning inside. The pain I have felt over the years helped me tolerate it. But it still hurt like hell. I suddenly saw a dark purple mist manifest in front of me. The same kind of mist of that warp villain.

Warp Gate: Greatings L/N. We meet again. Pardon the forceful methods. But plea-

*Bang Bang* 

I shot at the mist right near the eyes. I remembered that he had a physical body that he hid with the mist. I wasn't sure if I landed my target but I used the mist dispersion as my getaway ticket. I got up from cover and started to run until.

*VROOM*

I car came crashing into the concert barricade. It missed me but part of the barricade pushed me away and I fell further into the street. My body rolled for about 2 meters and I felt as if I broke a bone in my torso.

~GAH! DAMNIT~

I tried to get up but I saw some more men come out of the SUV that came to hit me. Same uniform but different soldiers 

~This doesn't end does it?~ 

I went to leap over the bridge but I instinctively caught myself. 

~I can't jump? Why and I so scared?~

I couldn't bring myself to let go. Bullets were still going my way and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to die so I thought about giving myself up and hoping for the best. But suddenly, the shooting stopped. I peeked up and saw a soldier walk in front of the others and aim a grenade launcher at me.

'<{Ah fuck}>'

*BOOM* The grenade hit the rail and blew me right into the sky. I went at least 10 feet into the air before falling straight into the river below me. The explosion shot a few pieces of debris into my body. Some shards of metal went into my shoulder and waist. another one went on my left shin. I felt blood spill out of my body as the explosion made my body spin in mid-air. I couldn't dive because of the blast so I landed back first into that water. 

*SLAM*

I felt my body slam right into that water going 10 feet deep nearly hitting the bottom. I swam as best as I could but my body was in so much pain. I did my absolute best and pushed through the pain and reached the surface. Only to be met with more gunfire. I took a deep breath and drove straight down. I could feel the bullets pushing through the water. My blood was turning the river red. I was losing a lot, but I was getting away.

~I don't know where the stream takes me but I need to stay underwater for a bit. With this much blood, I might convince them I'm dead and they'll stop looking for me~

<Time Skip>

*GASP*

I slammed my hand right on the edge of the river to stop my body from going further downstream. The moment my hand hit the concert I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I looked to see a sharp piece of shrapnel in my hand. 

~Oh I dread to look at the rest of my body~

I placed my other arm out and pulled myself out of the river. The moment my body left the water I felt cold all throughout my body. The summer sun did make the breeze a bit more barely though.

~I can't stay out in open for long~

I looked to my right to see a small bridge that was over the river. It was only about 10 feet tall, much smaller than the one I was on. The river got smaller and smaller the more it went downstream. I couldn't see where I was going so was I even more lost than before. I rolled on my back to look at myself. I was bleeding from both my legs and I had cuts all over my chest. I was lucky enough not to have any burns from the explosion. 

~I still don't know what happened, who were those guys?~

I wasn't sure about a lot of things. And so I tried to gather my thoughts as best as I could. 

~Whoever they were, they most likely think I'm dead. So it's best I keep it that way for now~

They haven't found my body so they aren't 100% sure. And so I took off my jacket and tossed it back in the river. 

~ It's torn and it's got quite a bit of blood. This stream leads to the ocean, so they might track down the stream of blood in the river. Eventually, they'll find it. Then they can probably presume my body went into the ocean never to be seen again. Dad, Karla... Ann... Sorry for this~

I crawled my way under the nearest bridge and looked at my injuries. Ever since my fight outside McDonald's, I became even more paranoid so I began carrying a small med kit with me. I looked at the shrapnel in my hand and used my teeth to pull it out. 

~GODDAMNIT! THIS HURST LIKE A BITCH!~

I screamed through my teeth and finally pulled it out. I got an alcohol wipe and cleaned myself. I then stitched it together and put a bandage around it. I then looked towards the bullet in my leg. 

~Hmm, It's not very deep. I might be able to pull it out~

I put a cloth in my mouth and took out some medical pliers and then grabbed a lighter and heated them up.

~This is gonna hurt~

I put the pliers in my leg and began to pull out the bullet.

'GGRRRRRRR!!'

After a very painful extraction, I pulled it out. I then searched my pocket for a leftover bullet. 

~I lost my gun in the explosion but I might have one left~

I found 3 in my pocket. I took 1 and yanked the bullet from the shell. I then poured the gunpowder on my bullet wound and then took off my shirt. 

~Ok... I light it for 2 seconds and then put it out~

I slowly inched the lighter near the bullet wound and prepared for the pain. I quickly put it on the wound and the powder instantly lit up burning my skin. I put my wet shirt on my leg to put it out and then started at it.

~Thats gonna scar~

I wrapped the bandage around it and looked at the rest of my body.

~This is gonna take a minute~

After removing bits and pieces of shrapnel and patching up my injuries and stopped and thought about what I should do.

~I can't go to UA, I can't go to the police... I survived but what the hell do I do now?~

I sat there and wondered what to do. I began to look around to get any clues about where I was. I then turned my attention to the knife I still had in my back. During the fight in the warehouse, I was stabbed but I left the knife in there because taking it out make me bleed out. I was in a safe place now but I wouldn't be able to stitch it up nor did I want to cauterize again.

'<{*Sigh*... Man...}>'

*BEEP*

I heard a noise from my Pager. I looked to see that I got a message.

BLACK HONDA SUV IN THE ALLY -H

~H?... Oh... Son of a bitch~

I took a shot of morphine and gathered my strength and stood up.

~Well it looks like I'm not completely lost after all~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 331 27
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
32.2K 719 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Living in a world filled with superpowers is...
228K 2.7K 34
This my first fanfic and description sorry if terrible: After Quirks first appeared changing the world were superheroes and supervillains exist, peop...
19.3K 651 23
Izuku Midoriya was fighting against All For One and Shigaraki However they Both Get the Upperhand and Defeat Izuku shocking everyone and sends a Larg...